The Black Football Roommate and Gf Ch. 02

Story Info
Time to follow Jason and Dana.
2.4k words
4.39
162.9k
185

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/22/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gman13579
gman13579
244 Followers

Time to Follow them

I still can't believe what I just saw; my gorgeous girlfriend riding and being split in two by a monster of a cock. It didn't help that it was attached to my extremely built roommate. The worst part is, I couldn't stop from watching. So many times I told myself to look away. I've never seen Dana react that way when we were having sex. She moans, sure but nothing like that. She was screaming for more, she wanted it all inside her. She must have been so stretched. Fuck, I'm getting hard again.

I wandered off before they saw me at the door. Maybe I didn't want them to find me. I grabbed a beer from one of the coolers by the door and walked outside. I tried to breathe in some of the fresh air, but it still felt hot and thick in my throat. Should I confront her? She cheated on me, but I don't want to lose her. I also liked it, a lot. Do I tell her that? Right then I saw Dana walk out still dressed in her ABC outfit. It didn't fit the same way it did when we left earlier for the party; looks like Jason had a hand in doing that.

"Hey babe where have you been?"

"I was just taking a walk. Did you and Jason have fun?"

Did I just say that? Did she know what I meant?

"Oh! Yeah, yeah he showed me around and introduced me to some of his friends."

"My best friend was upstairs and I wanted to introduce her," Jason said as he walked out from the porch area. My mind was racing at this point. I'm pretty sure his best friend was that 11 inch monster he shoved deep in my girlfriend's pussy.

"Cool, nice guy Dana?"

"Oh yes, extremely friendly. You should meet him sometime."

Don't worry babe, I have, but you definitely know him a lot better than I ever will.

"You ready to go babe?"

"Yeah, let me finish this beer baby be right there!"

We walked home and she grabbed my hand and walked close to me. I was still in a daze, like I was tied to train tracks and a train was coming down the tracks in slow motion ready to run me over. I just wanted to get back into bed and sleep, maybe this was even just a drunken dream I had at the party.

We got back to the apartment and Jason was still out. I crawled into bed and Dana joined me. She cuddled up real close and kissed my cheek whispering "I love you". God I love you too Dana, you don't know how much.

That week was interesting to say the least. I always wondered if Dana was one of the girls Jason would bring back one night; If their late night movie sessions would lead to something more? Deep down I knew it would, but I just didn't know what to do about it.

My suspicions grew even more when Dana would come over wearing something sexy. She would do that occasionally with me, but now it was every time. She would start to walk around in a tank top without a bra. I'd suggest she'd put one on and she'd just retort that she was comfy without one. The worst I could tell was when she would wear her workout shorts. They were skin tight, super short and showed off her heart ass like nothing else. I got hard thinking about them and I know a lot of people did too when she would run by.

One day she came over and asked if she wanted to go on a run with me.

"Sorry babe, I'm so tired, I've been working on this paper all night and I'm still not done; maybe tomorrow?"

"I'm busy all day tomorrow too. I wanna go on a run with you." She said leaning over the chair shaking her hips side to side. Her eyes were gorgeous, all big and pushing me to want to go on a run, but I couldn't.

That exact instant Jason came out of his room in workout shorts and a tight workout wife beater.

"Hey Dana I was just about to go for a run. Maybe I could run with you if Derrick is busy. Would that be cool dude?"

No it most definitely was not I kept repeating in my head. But I then heard the other little voice in my head, 'let them go, maybe things will start to happen again. Don't you want to watch it??'

"Yeah, sure, I don't mind. She can run with whoever she wants."

"Cool, ready to go Dana?" Jason looked Dana up and down, I could tell her heart was beating so fast.

"Yeah sure let's go! Bye hun, love you."

"Love you too..." as the door slammed shut behind them. I knew what was going to happen, and I just let her go. Damn what is wrong with me! You know what, fuck it, I wanted it to happen. So now it was time to watch.

It was time to follow them. I got up and threw on a hooded sweatshirt, I didn't want them to see me if I did get too close. I ran out the door and looked around. I finally saw Dana's long, blonde ponytail bouncing around the corner to the left. I took off after them.

Damn they were fast. I could barely keep up. Finally, they turned into the park and started running deep into the woods. I followed, but stayed back a little. We went really deep into the park where a lot of it is surrounded by just small trails and stony outcrops. This is the point when I heard Jason tell Dana to stop.

"Damn girl, you're fuckin fast. I can barely keep up. This is faster than coach runs us."

"I just love to run I can't help how fast I go," I heard her giggle.

I had to get close enough to see them. No one came back here and if they heard me I'd be over. So I started to climb up the nearby hill. It was a lot of stony towers lining the trail; maybe I could get onto of one of those and see them. I finally got to the top of the hill and started walking slowly to the rock edge, closer and closer to their voices.

"Derrick never runs this far with me I've only been back here once or twice, it can be kind of creepy. No one ever runs down this trail."

"Is that so? I guess I finally have you all to myself again."

"Jason, no that was a mistake. I love my boyfriend and I was way too drunk."

"But babe you sounded like you didn't care. You loved what I was giving you."

"But Jason I was so drunk, Stop! I said I didn't want to!" I was happy to hear Dana stand up to stop this. I loved her after all. I didn't really want this, I was just so turned on by this black guy talking advantage of my girlfriend. I've always wanted her just to get what she really deserves. Sometimes I could tell that she was faking it when we had sex and when I saw her with Jason there was no faking it.

I was at the end of the rocky cliff area now and was looking down and could see them just below me. Dana had her back against the wall and Jason was hovering over her, his arms against the rock blocking her in. He grabbed her hand and moved it down to his gym shorts. Nothing could hide that monster. He placed her tiny white hand on his dick and said,

"You're telling me you don't remember this black cock fucking you deeper than any white guy you've ever been with? What is Derrick 5 inches? You're a black cock slut and you know you want to worship this dick. Don't you?"

She looked down. She starred at her hand, she started to grab it and move it up and down. I knew she couldn't resist it, I could see it when she looked down. 
"yes I do..."

"You do what?"

"Whant you cock."

"Then stop wasting time and get on your knees and suck it slut."

Dana hated that word. She thought it was demoralizing to woman and would get pissed if I ever said it. However, here she was looking up at Jason and without saying a word dropped to her knees yanking his pants down in the process. His fat cock sprang out and almost slapped her in the face. She guided it right to her mouth without a single blink of an eye. Her little mouth could only fit so much, but she sucked in the head of Jason's cock like a vacuum. She wanted it bad; she couldn't control herself. She bobbed up and down on it I watched as her ponytail bounced to the rhythm. Jason lifted up his shirt showing his hard 8 pack and smiled done at Dana. She looked up at him never letting his dick out of her mouth. She tried to grab onto it but her little hand couldn't fit around it, she had to use two. God how did she take it the first time, her pussy was tiny.

"You like sucking on that black cock lolly pop don't you?"

Mhumh is all Dana could mutter. Her saliva was all over his dick, making it shine like black stone all veined and throbbing.

"Suck it like a lolly pop babe. Get it down your throat." He grabbed the back of her head and pushed. Her eyes popped open. He was forcing his cock down her throat! She was trying to fight, but couldn't. He got at least another 2 inches down. She just stopped and let him face fuck her. He kept that up for at least 5 minutes.

"Time for your treat, you got me all ready for you, time to give you your prize."

Dana coughed and looked up as he grabbed her by the waist and hoisted and spun her around.
"Get against those rocks and take my fucking dick. Damn you're tight white pussy is dripping; is someone ready to take my dick again?"

"Yes daddy please, give it to me. I need to be filled."

"Daddy huh? You want Daddy's dick?"

Yesssss is all Dana could moan; almost a scream. I watched from my rock as she grabbed his dick between her legs and press it against her dripping pussy. She didn't even wait for him to enter, she forced her tight frame against his dick as hard as she could.

"AHHH yesssss," Dana hissed with pleasure. She tried as best she could, but she could only fit about 3/4th of his mandingo dick inside her. How the hell did it fit?

"Someone's a thirsty bitch. But you didn't take it all yet. Let me help you." He grabbed her hips and drove in deep.

"AHHHHHHHH!! You're splitting me in TWO. I. CAN'T. BREATHE!"

"You wanted it, take it slut." He was in her womb, so deep he was in her stomach I couldn't believe it. She had probably already cum twice. I can't believe it. I needed my cock out I needed to jack off.

He was relentless he fucked her harder and faster than I thought possible. I needed a picture. Something, anything to remember how sexy she and he looked;his huge black form and her tiny white body submitting to his own pleasure. I took my phone out and tried to get a good picture over the edge. I snapped it, but I had forgotten to turn off the flash. Fuck! They had to have seen that. But I could still hear Dana moaning. I decided to look over the edge, just to check. When I did Jason and I met eye to eye. My face was just in disbelief and horror. His on the other hand, he smiled the biggest grin and drove deeper. He winked and kept fucking my beautiful girlfriend;grabbing her ponytail and just kept going. He knew, he knew I saw and he wanted to show me more of what he was doing.

"This dick better than that white boyfriends of yours?"
"Yes YES! oh god it's so good!!"

"Who does this pussy belong to?"

"You daddy, only you!"

"That's right bitch, only mine. You're boyfriend will never fuck you like this."

That was it. He was taking control of me and my girlfriend. I wanted him to. I wanted it. I just stayed in the view and watched him take her.

"Bitch I'm gonna cum, time for you to taste the black swimmers." Right then he pulled out and she fell back. She was on her knees in a flash with her mouth open ready. She grabbed his legs as he jacked his python right over her open mouth.

"Take it slut." He came and shot it right in the back of her throat. His dick pulsed at least 6 times and shot wad after wad of hot sticky cum into her mouth. She drank it up, not missing a drop.

"Better get back little slut or your boyfriend will wonder where we are."

That was my queue and I ran, I ran as fast as I could back to our apartment. I sprinted in and busted back into the seat I was in before they left. I swear not even 5 minutes later they walked in the door covered in sweat.

"How was the run babe?"

"Amazing, I never felt so filled. I'ma jump in the shower." She walked into the bathroom and started the shower. Jason just stood there smiling.

"Enjoy the show." Fuck yes I did, but I was still stunned.

"What?"

He walked over and whispered right in my face, "The show of me fucking your hot girlfriend."

"I... I..."

"All good roomie, I'll let you know when the next show is so you can enjoy some more. You would like that right?"

I hesitated, "Yes."

"Glad to hear it." He walked into his room and shut the door. What the fuck did I just do.

Chapter 3 in the works!

gman13579
gman13579
244 Followers