The Black Petal Ch. 01

Story Info
Flight to Bahamas and a meeting.
1.5k words
3.86
8.5k
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/27/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As a warm humid evening envelops the countryside of eastern united states a convoy of three black Sudan's and a stretch limo race down a country road. A woman of middle eastern descent rides in the limo looking out the window aimlessly ignoring the female passenger sitting across from her. Daydreaming about the days to come she loses herself in thought drawing a deep breath apparently contemplating what to say.

Suddenly the woman turns to her female companion saying "We have a lot to do when the plane lands Jennie and not a lot of time to get things accomplished. I trust everything is in order and we can get our business took care of in a timely matter?"

Jennie looks up in surprise not expecting the silence to be broken she hesitates a moment before nodding her head muttering "Yes Miss Eliza things are most certainly in order. We will be arriving at airport in about 20 minutes Miss and the plane is already fueled up and waiting."

Jennie looks out the window briefly enjoying the clear skies and beautiful scenery before continuing her thought. "Camille is already on the plane as well Miss and will be waiting for our arrival i am sure. The plane ride to the Bahamas is a few hours and we will arrive sometime after sunrise."

Eliza studies the lengthy black woman sitting across from her as she listens to her report nodding head from time to time. Recounting in her mind the last few months of hard work and planning would boil down to a meeting she had the following day.

Jennie smiles finishing her report looking out the window as they approach a secluded airport nestled in the rolling hills the convoy stops at the gate as one driver speaks with the armed guard. Feeling the limo lurch forward as the convoy passes through the gate Jennie gathers her things placing them in a small bag she brought with her.

As the limo pulls up to a small hanger it stops a few feet from a large private jet flanked by heavily armed guards. Eliza stretches her arms and legs as the driver hops out of the limo running around to her side opening the door allowing her to depart the limo. Eliza shrugs to her companion and steps out of back of the limo being greeting by her head of security traveling with them.

Eliza reaches her hand out offering a greeting to the man that until now she has not met saying "Greetings good Sir you must be Richard, my name is Eliza and the woman traveling with me her name is Jennie. I trust everything is in order and we can depart as soon as our bags are loaded?"

The man nods his head in agreement taking Eliza's and shaking it in greeting saying "it is a pleasure to meet you finally Miss Eliza. Yes Miss the plane is fueled and we will be departing as soon as you are ready and we should be arriving in the Bahamas by sunrise."

Richard turns to Jennie who silently stands behind Eliza smiling at her saying "And it is a pleasure to meet you Miss Jennie. I am the head of the security detail assigned to travel with the both of you i hope that is ok."

Jennie nods her head effortlessly as she offers a smile towards Richard muttering "yes that will be fine thank you for that Sir. I am an assistant to Miss Eliza and also her lawyer and legal consultant when need be, if you need anything just let me know and i will see what i can do."

Eliza chuckles as she turns towards the plane watching as her bags are loaded into a compartment of the plane she approaches the stairs. Turning around towards Richard and Jennie she says simply "Hurry up you two we need to get going soon we can continue the greetings and getting to know each other on the plane."

Eliza ascends the couple of steps into the doorway of the plane stepping inside she takes a quick glance at her surroundings. Smiling too herself she casually walks down the isle of reclining chairs and couches inspecting them as she goes along impressed with the decor. She stops suddenly as a woman dressed in a short skirt and blazer approaches her.

The woman stops close to Eliza offering a hand in greeting saying "Good morning Miss you must be Eliza my name is Stephanie and i will be your flight attendant on this trip. If you need anything to drink or eat, do not be afraid to ask."

Eliza shrugs shaking the woman's hand brushing passed her in disinterest striding farther towards the back of the plane in search of something or someone. Stopping suddenly near the galley in the back of the plane she smiles seeing what she seeks looking down at a very small cage licking her lips in anticipation.

Kneeling uncomfortably in the cage is Eliza's slave Camille with her hands and elbows bound tightly behind her back, a blindfold covers the Asian woman's eye as she bows her head her silence ensured by a large red ball gag locked pressed into her mouth. Admiring the naked form at her feet Eliza says simply "good morning slave once we depart i will have the flight attendant give you a bowl of water you can drink and food if you so wish. I have missed you and we will have some quiet time when we arrive in Bahamas i promise."

Camille's head perks up slightly in confines of the small cage smiling at her Mistress's voice nodding head gently in response purring into her large gag. Shifting slightly Camille settles into her uncomfortable position drawing a deep breath in content.

Eliza hears voices entering the plane finally as Richard and Jennie board and take there seats near the front of the aircraft. Eliza smiles walking towards them slumping on a couch nearby kicking off her shoes and stretching out on the sofa.

A pilot appears from the cockpit bowing head briefly before beginning "Miss Eliza the plane is fueled and the bags are loaded into the baggage compartment. If there is nothing else you need we will be taking off in a few moments and should arrive at our destination in about five hours. Once we are at cruising altitude Stephanie will be happy to get you folks a drink and food will be served if needed."

Eliza looks up half annoyed and half thankful nodding her head saying "thank you everything is set then please depart as quickly as possible. That will be fine thank you and if i need something i will let you know but please can we leave."

The pilot nods in response turning and reentering the cockpit shutting the door quietly. A few minutes later the unmistakable sound of engines starting up can be heard as the jet slowly taxis towards the runway. Lurching forward the plane speeds up as it races down the runway and lifts into the sky heading towards an undisclosed location in the Bahamas.

Eliza suddenly turns to Jennie and simply says "this will be a fun trip and i hope we can get approval and funding for this plan. Forcefully kidnapping and turning men and women into pain sluts and perfect slaves will be a lot of fun. Stupid people of the world is oblivious to the threats we pose to ordinary people and will make them suffer for their stupidity. I want the property bought and work started on it in two weeks if we get the approval."

Jennie nods her head lost in contemplation staring out the window of jet over the countryside chuckling she mutters "yes indeed Miss i cannot wait to see sniveling women and men cowering in fear as they realize that life as they know it is over. I will have my team search for property as soon as approval comes and we will be up and running before you know it."

Eliza chuckles listening to her old friend talk knowing something that Jennie did not and that was that the money and approval were already set in place and Eliza knew her Mother would see to it. Finally Eliza says "the Black Petal organization has existed for 3000 years and has not been discovered yet the possibilities are endless on what we can do that is beyond the law."

Eliza pauses letting the words sink in before continuing "i was born into the organization my mom is a very respected and senior member with a lot of influence within. When we land in the Bahamas we will be escorted to a private island owned from within and will have free reign to enjoy ourselves. I will attend the meeting with only Camille and she will take notes on anything said and will let you know the outcome."

Jennie and Richard simply nod there head in approval knowing no words need to be said in response lost in thought as they look out the windows of the jet. As the jet continues its assent into the night sky it finally levels off at cruising altitude heading quietly into the night.