The Black Seas Ch. 05

Story Info
Demons and pirates on the high seas.
2.4k words
8.3k
0

Part 4 of the 22 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/03/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On Route from Antigua to Port Royal, 1702

TheBrigantine class ship, theForgotten Wish, was a more heavily armed vessel than it was intended to look. The vessel was captained by a man named Armand Hammond and was one of the Governor of Jamaica's top captains outside the Royal Navy.

With the seas full of pirates, having heavily armed merchant vessels were Governor Woodes Rogers only option to keep the delivery of his supply ships safe. Normally such ship captain wouldn't allow someone not authorized to be on the ship onboard, but Rusalka had used a simple charm to convince Captain Hammond otherwise.

She had been aboard theForgotten Wishfor almost week now. Her intentions to land in Port Royal differed from the captains. It was on the morning of the eighth day that she decided to make a change in who was running the ship.

Hammond's arms wrap around Rusalka as she pretended to still be asleep. He softly kisses her shoulder and she stirred. A smile played over her lips when she realized his cock was nestled in the crease of her ass. She figured she may as well have one last romp with the captain before the change was made. Rusalka turned her face and kissed him. Reaching down she took his hand from her stomach and placed it over her breast. She gasped as his fingers circled her nipple. Her hips moved back, pressing the ripe curve of your ass on his awakening cock. Hammond's lips started to move down onto her neck, kissing and licking along the soft skin, unleashing a small moan of pleasure from her.

He sucked in a deep lungful of Rusalka's fragrance when she suddenly reached behind and wrapped her fingers around his stiffening cock. Her hand moved along it slowly and softly stroking. Hammond could feel the smooth, hot skin of her ass as she rubbed his cock head on it. His breathing became ragged.

She turned to face him once more. He kissed her sweet mouth, hungry for her. His tongue probed and explored the hot depths of her mouth, dancing with hers as she returned the kiss. His fingers found their way to her hot, wet pussy and slipped easily along her engorged lips. She gasped when he slid one finger inside. Her hand spasmed around his cock; she held it tightly as she continued to slide along the throbbing length.

Breaking the kiss, she pushed him over onto his back and laid her body on his. She looked into his eyes and smiled. Then she raised her hips and moved over his cock and placed it at the opening of her pussy. Slowly she lowered herself on him. Hammond's eyes half closed as he felt her take him deeper and deeper into her. His hands rose to cup the soft roundness of her breasts, gently running his thumbs around and across her erect nipples. She began circling her hips as they pressed hard against his groin. Her inner muscles flexed and massaged his throbbing cock as she pulled him deeper inside. Moaning from the sheer pleasure of her body on his, he pulled her down, pressing her breasts to his chest, his lips against hers.

Hammond's hips rise and fall as he pushed himself into then out of Rusalka in rhythm of her motion. He could feel her pussy gripping him as she moved up and down. Her ass pressed tight against his balls with each stroke; the touch and motion caused them to draw up and tighten. As she got closer to her orgasm she moved faster, pushing down and grinding hard against his pelvis. Her groans of desire got louder and louder the closer she came.

His hands trailed down her back to her ass to pull her into him tight as his hips began to buck, sending him up into her hard and deep. Rusalka's inner walls gripped his as she moved and ground on him, meeting him every thrust. She rose up as the spasms start deep within her core. Her gaze locked on him as she pressed her hands on his chest, the nails pressed in his skin. She threw back her head with a loud moan as her orgasm released a flood of wetness over his groin. He held her hips as she writhed and bucked on him in the throes of her climax. She collapsed across him, swiftly raining kisses on his face and neck as her quivering subsided.

Hammond enfolded her in his arms and held her tight. His cock remained inside on her, deep and hard. It slowly throbbed as the last of her spasms caressed it. He rolled her over onto her back and slowly began to thrust. Her hips rose to meet his downward pushes. He hands pressed against his back as her legs wrapped around his waist. Her feet pressed into his ass pushing and holding him deep.

As he moved his mouth down her shoulder, his thrusts became firmer, deeper and more urgent. He sank full length into her. His balls pressed against her ass with each plunge. An erect nipple slipped into his mouth and he began to suck it and flutter his tongue over it. Rusalka groaned aloud from the sensations that washed over her body. Her nails scraped along his back and the sensation was exquisite. The pulses of her inner walls matched the throbs of his swelling cock. His balls tightened and drew up. His orgasm began to burst forth. His muscles locked, holding him deep inside her as his cum shot up into her. Her legs held him tight as she caressed his chest, lightly scraping his nipples with her nails.

The effect is overwhelming and he collapsed onto her, trembling and moaning as his orgasm began to calm. Suddenly, she rolled him onto his back as he softened and slipped out of her pussy. She laughed and a wicked grin spread across her face as she produced a small dagger. It was time for a change in command.

She slammed the dagger down fast, thrusting hard and deep into Hammond's chest. His eyes shot open as he tried to scream out. Nothing came out though as the man couldn't find the air to scream. Rusalka released her grip of the dagger and looked at the man now helpless and bleeding out. He gave her a questioning look.

To indulge the dying man she said, "I want yer ship. If ye didn't demand to have me body I may have let ye live."

In another life she would feel sorry for the man, but he took advantage of her. He offered to help her only after she agreed to give her body to him. He had to pay. Pay for what he made her do even though she enjoyed every moment of it each time. But, in her new world the price came at the steep price of death.

Her body and soul belonged to another man. It had only been a few months since she felt Jack's closeness and she longed for it again. But Jack wouldn't understand.

She slipped her lithe naked form from the bed. Her movement was graceful. She quickly dressed, making sure to gather her pistols and swords. Then she strode from the quarters. Hammond died a minute later.

Rusalka's destination was the deck. Her goal was to kill any necessary but not all. At least not until she was close to a port where she could guide the ship in on her own and acquire a new crew.

She stepped out on the deck. The sun was just rising from the horizon and she took a moment to bask in the light. The warmth of the sun's rays and the smell of the sea gave her a higher sense of feeling. She now understood why Jack enjoyed the sea so much. Why her father was a sailor himself.

The first mate was the first to see her and started for her. The crew knew of her and would not say anything about her presence about her being aboard because of their loyalty to their captain. The loyalty factor was going to be the biggest challenge she would have to face.

"Good morning, milady," the first mate said with a curt bow. "Where might the captain be this fine morning?"

She smiled at the man and he instantly returned it. "He's under the weather today I'm afraid," she relied dismissively. "As ye are too."

His smile turned into a questionable look. "What do you mean?"

"This," she said pulling out a pistol. She pointed it at his head and before he had a chance to object she pulled the trigger. He fell back to the deck.

The crew stopped what they were doing and began reaching for their own weapons. Rusalka threw the empty pistol to the side and pulled out two more. She fired both into the first two crew members she saw holding their own pistols. Likewise she threw those two pistols to the side and drew her sword.

"Let any man that wishes to face me do so now!" She yelled. "Ye captain is dead and I aim to take over this ship. Ye can join him if ye like or ye can serve me and live."

Most of the crew looked to each other not really sure how serious she was or if she would be able to take them all on. A group of five men stepped forward ending the debate. The remainder of the crew lowered their weapons and formed a circle around the men and Rusalka.

She knew instantly that if these men lost the crew was hers and if they won—well she wasn't about to let that happen. "Very well," she said. "I'll send ye to yer deaths then."

The five men spread around her thinking an all around attack would end the battle quickly. The first came in at her back with a thrust. Rusalka spun around with the tip of her sword pointed toward the ground effectively blocking the attack.

Using the momentum of the turned she continued and blocked the next attack to her now exposed back and blocked the attack in the same manner. She let the men stay on the offensive blocking each of their attacks in turn. She was putting on a show for the crew to demonstrate her prowess and allow the men attacking to believetheyhad the upper hand.

After some time Rusalka turned from defense to offense. Playtime was now over. The next sword to come at her she locked blades with giving the rest a false sense of attack. She took a step in toward the man and produced a dagger and stabbed the man in the heart. Without missing a beat she turned and let lose the blade at the approaching man to her immediate right. He faced a fate similar to the first. The dagger went straight into his stomach. He dropped his sword and stumbled back falling into the arms of waiting crewmen and dead before his body was lowered to the deck.

The remaining three men stopped their approach and stepped back slightly. They realized they needed to attack together or be slain one at a time. Once again they split apart. One faced her and the other two at opposite sides.

"Ye stupid bilge rat," the one facing her said. "Ye think yer so smart? We'll see how smart ye are when we send ye to Davy Jones' Locker."

"Then what are ye waiting fer?"

The man looked to the other two and gave a wink then attacked. Rusalka waited until the last possible moment then stepped back as the two men at her sides thrust in. She dropped her sword and grabbed both men's wrists and pulled them together; their swords stabbing through each other.

The man that was facing her adjusted his attack seeing the two fools go down in such a simplistic attack. Now with his prey unarmed he felt certain she would fall quickly enough. He stepped past the two felled men and swung wildly at her head. Rusalka ducked easily enough and come up underneath to uppercut the man. She hit him with enough force to send him stumbling backward.

He was caught by the other crewmen and set back on his feet. Rusalka didn't make a move to finish her attack but rather just stood watching. The man rubbed his jaw and winced from pain.

Rusalka smiled and said, "What's wrong with yer mouth? Is it a bit broken and now ye can't throw useless mockery at me?"

The man grunted his anger and charged again. He swung at her midsection, which she easily scooted away from. He was quicker this time using his momentum to carry the sword in an arc up then back down attempting to slice Rusalka in half. This time she sidestepped causing the blade to miss harmlessly and stick into the deck. She threw out a right handed punch, sending the man falling to his knees on the deck.

She stepped over to the sword and pulled it free then threw it at the man feet. "Come on ye strumpet," she taunted.

The anger couldn't have been more intense as it boiled in the man's face. Apparently he didn't care to be called a female prostitute. He scooped up the sword and charged like a raging bull. Rusalka leapt over the man kicking him in the back and sent him flying faster head first into the mast. His head hit so hard it gave a loud audible crunch. The man's body fell headless to the ground leaving pieces of his skull and brains splattered to the mast.

Rusalka bent over to reclaim her sword and looked around at the crew. "Is there anyone else that wishes to challenge me?"

As an answer the crew dropped their weapons to the deck in surrender. They were smart enough to know when to attack and when not to.

"Do I have yer loyalty or do I need to kill ye before we reach our destination?" she asked aloud.

"Aye, ye have our loyalty Captain," one of the men said.

"Rusalka," she said. "Now set a course to Tortuga and swab to deck."

"Aye, aye!" Came shouts as she walked to the bow of the ship.

It didn't matter if she had the loyalty of the crew or not. They would be dead before they reached Tortuga if not before should they attempt a mutiny. What mattered was how she planned to redesigned the ship and what name she'd use for it. After all, it was the name and appearance of a pirate ship that struck fear into the hearts of man. It was the name of the pirate that filled the heart completely of it.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

The Brethren The tale of Davy Jonesin Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Rising Tide: CATU Book 3 Ch. 00 What happens to a nosy agent?in Novels and Novellas
Alexandros: Ch. 00-01 The tale of a banished Spartan warrior.in Novels and Novellas
Accession: CATU Book 5 Ch. 00 Confusion.in Novels and Novellas
Of Gods & Demons The origins of Ra and Anubis.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
More Stories