The Black Velcro Choker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
murphy621
murphy621
935 Followers

"I'm going on vacation next week, l'll be gone for a week." he announced.

"Nooooo," I complained, "You just came back."

"I want you to come with me." He continued.

"Oh," was all I could say as I realized what he was asking, "But my husband, my children?" I asked, "How can I go away with you, I don't even know your name."

"My name is Miles Albright and your husband and your children are of no concern to me. Be ready at nine fifteen Friday morning as usual, I'll pick you up. Don't bother packing anything, I'll buy you what ever you need."

"But......." I said.

"No buts," he commanded, "Just be ready." And he left.

The conversation I had with Charlie that evening did not go well.

"You want to go off and leave me and the kids for a week? Where are you going?" He asked.

"I'm not sure. The Caribbean I think. He hasn't told me yet where he wants to take me."

"He? You're asking me for permission to go off for a weeks vacation with another man?" Was his astonished question. Followed next by, "Are you crazy?"

He was right, I think I was crazy but I pleaded with him anyway.

"Please Charlie, it's only for a week. When I come back it won't be any different between us. I'll make it up to you. I'll still love you just as much as ever. It's just a little time away, just seven days, you'll hardly even miss me. It won't make any difference in our love life, we only do it about once a week now."

"It won't make any difference? Only once a week? You'll make it up to me? You really are crazy if you think I'm going to accept this. No! My answer is NO! I will not accept your going off for a week and if you do, don't bother coming back because we will be finished."

He walked off muttering about how crazy I had become if I thought he would accept such an arrangement. He left me there, crumpled on the floor, crying because he could not accept my twisted logic.

I was there on my knees, wearing my choker, waiting, the next morning and the next and on Friday when Miles entered. "Charlie won't let me go with you." Was my tearful welcome. "He told me if I went with you I could not come back."

Miles just smiled and said, "Don't worry about a thing," as he took me in his arms and kissed me. I didn't worry, I just lost myself in his embrace, just as I always did when he held me. There was no one else in the world when I was with him. He had me pack a few clothes and some personal items and I walked out of my home with no thoughts except of how I would be pleasing him for the next week. No thoughts of what my life would be like after that. I really was crazy.

A day later we on deck watching the shore line recede into the distance.

The second night aboard ship we were invited to the Captain's table. Not having cruised before I hadn't known that this was considered quite an honor. I was constantly being reminded of how much wealth and influence Miles had. He took me to the dress shop aboard ship and bought me a sheath evening gown that left little to the imagination. There was no way I could wear anything but stay up stockings underneath it. When he left me at the hairdressers everyone there was impressed with him and where we were dining that evening. Everyone was telling me that I was so lucky to have such a handsome and generous husband. If they only knew my husband was at home with my children.

Seated at the table with us were two other couples, the Captain and an attractive single woman named Millicent Hutchins who appeared to be in her mid-forties. During the dinner conversation it came out that she had been widowed six months previously and this was her first trip away since her husband's demise and it was her first trip alone, ever.

Miles charmed her. She was flushed and giggly all through dinner as he lavished his attention on her. For some reason I was not the least bit jealous, I felt if he wanted her, he deserved her. When she eagerly accepted his invitation to stroll the deck with us as he smoked his Cuban cigar, I knew where this was going to end up. After about fifteen minutes I left them, as he had quietly instructed, pleading a touch of sea sickness. I returned to our cabin to wait for him as I usually did, naked and on my knees and wearing my choker.

I could hear her laughter as they approached our cabin and I watched her enter through the door. Her head was turned back to him as she was saying, "What could be so special in your cabinnnnn..........Oh my god!"

She saw me, kneeling, naked, waiting.

"W w w why are you.........ooooohhhhh nnnnooooo"

Her evening gown was off her shoulders and down her arms to her elbows, trapping her much as he had done to me. Her plump heavy breasts were hanging free until his hands covered them and her groan turned into a high pitched wail when he squeezed her nipples.

He was whispering in her ear as he slid her dress further down body, "You thought you choose me so you could get laid tonight, didn't you? You were flirting with me all through dinner and when you kissed me up on deck you were so sure of yourself. You thought you were in control. That's why you took this cruise, to get fucked, far away from home and not ruin your reputation. I know how horny you are. When was the last time you got laid Millie? Was it your husband just before he died or did you get a little action at home?"

"Noooooo, please don't......" But she didn't fight it when her dress hit the deck.

All she was wearing now were her stockings, shoes, panties and jewelry. He moved her next to me as he stood between my spread thighs, "Go on Mary, show her what you do the best. Show her what a good cocksucker you are."

And that's what I did. I pulled down his pants and boxers and swallowed his cock. I made love to it right in front of her. It was my first time in front of an audience and it turned me on even more than before. I could hear her heavy breathing as he talked to her. Her eyes were fastened on the cock inserted in my face.

"Do you see her Millie?

Do you see how she loves what she is doing?

You want to do it too don't you?

Watch her now.

Watch her cum for me.

Do it Mary, cum, cum for me now."

God help me, I did. I came, with his cock in my mouth, just like he wanted. On my knees, in front of a woman I had met only a few hours ago, I came so hard I had to hold onto his hips to keep from falling to the floor.

"Did you see how hard she came Millie?

You can too if you want too.

You do want to cum don't you?

I can see how wet your panties are.

Push them down and kneel next her."

I could see her head nodding. She couldn't speak. It was if she was in a trance, her eyes were fixed on his cock. She sank to her knees next to me, I don't think she knew I was there.

"Look at it Millie.

You know what you want to do.

Yes, take it in your hands, kiss it.

When I cum you will too. Now suck!

Take from me what you want and need."

I saw her cheeks hollow as she sucked. I saw her hands rotating on his cock as if she was trying to wring it dry. I saw it pulse and I saw her swallow and then I saw her shudder and her body vibrate as she came with him. I saw her holding on to his cock for dear life, not wanting to let it go and lose a drop of his cum.

I put my arm around her to keep her from falling. Maybe it was because I wanted to make sure she didn't pull it off of him or maybe it was to welcome her into my sisterhood. She was softly crying when she swallowed the last of of his deposit and she when leaned against me, her arms went around my neck.

"Is it always this good?" She asked.

"No," I replied.

"No?" she questioned.

"No," I answered, "It gets better."

"I don't know how I will live through it." she said as he lay down naked between us.

The thing I remember most about that night was her accepting her Velcro choker in return for letting me guide his cock into her pussy. She surrendered herself to him just as I had done. All this happening while I told her how good it would feel and then hearing her repeating my prayer, "Oh God, Oh God," each time she climaxed

I woke up in the morning, Millie and I were alone in the bed. He was gone. She was looking into my eyes as I opened them.

"What happened to me last night?" she asked.

"The same thing that happened to me when I put it on." was my answer.

"When I put that band around my neck something happened to me. Does it happen to you too? Is that why you wear it?"

"I wear it because he wants me to wear it whenever I am with him."

"He? Miles? Your husband?"

"He is not my husband. My husband is at home with our children."

"But you are on this cruise; sharing a cabin with Miles? How can you explain that to your husband?"

"I can't. I don't know how I will when I get home. All I know is that when he told me to come with him, I had to go."

"You had to go? I don't understand."

"Every time I put this band on, all I can think of is how I want to please him. I know he gave it to me because he wants me and it makes me feel good because a magnificent man like him desires me. He wants you too Millie and you want him to want you.

"No, I couldn't......," she said as my arm went around her shoulder.

"Aren't you lonely MiIlie? Don't you miss your husband and the love he gave you?"

I pulled her close to me and my other hand went behind her head and held her as I pressed my lips to hers. We kissed as our bodies molded together.

"Don't.....," she said, "I never......." her words trailed away as her body responded to my hand cupping her breast.

"He wants you and so do I. Join me in pleasing a man who can give you, as he gave me, all the pleasure that you miss so much."

Her mouth opened to admit my insistent tongue and I heard a moan escape from her throat. "It's been so long." I heard her whisper.

I don't know why but I wanted her now. I had never been with a woman before this; never kissed a woman the way I was kissing her now. I felt her surrendering to me, her body molding itself to mine. I wanted to taste her, to suckle from her, to plunge my tongue deep into her pussy.

I heard her groan, "Oooooooohhhhh," as my lips fastened on her nipple. My fingers penetrating her wet leaking cunt. I was doing to her all the things Miles did to me, all the things I loved so much. Her body was vibrating as my lips descended to her mons and it exploded when I sucked on her clittie.

She squirted. Her juices and what was left of last nights initiation poured from her from her and I drank as if it was the finest champagne. I kept the last mouthful as I crawled on my hands and knees back up to kiss her and return it to her when my tongue filled her mouth.

"I never knew.........." she whispered,

"what I have.........." she licked my face clean,

"been missing.........." her tongue explored my mouth,

"and how good this can be." she was now sucking my hanging tits

I was kneeling above her, straddling her body, kissing and murmuring sweet words of love when Miles returned. We had not left the bed and it was already late morning and all we were wearing were our chokers. He took one look at us and after disrobing stepped behind me and plunged his cock deep into my exposed cunt. My face fell to her shoulder, my lips were kissing her neck and shoulder, I was chanting my prayer, "Oh God, Oh God."

She could feel every thrust he made as my body moved above her. Her hands found my breasts and then my nipples and she was not kind to them. She twisted and pulled on them as if to wring the milk from them and then I came.

As good as it had always been with Miles alone, this climax surpassed them all. The emotion, the pleasure, the excitement must have passed through me to Millie and she came also from only my lips against her neck and my prayer echoing in her ear. It was as if the cum he deposited in me was somehow how transferred to her.

The sum total of our simulations orgasms left all three of us gasping for breath. Miles and I had collapsed on either side of Millie. She was the first to recover and she sat up and leaned over me.

"I want," she said, "to taste both of you." As she lightly kissed the top of my slit, her tongue flicking across my chit. An electric jolt passed through my body followed by a sweet mini orgasm. She leaned the other way and took his now deflated cock in her mouth and lovingly proceeded to remove all traces of our combined fluids from both his cock and balls.

She then turned back to me and straddling me in the sixty nine position she proceeded to clean me out. Another first for me, the first time a woman has gone down on me and it was wonderful. I have only had four men make love to me, two school boys who didn't amount to much, Charlie who satisfied me and Miles who conquered me. The men took what they wanted, Millie gave to me.

With her tongue and lips and mouth she gave me her love, with tenderness, gentleness, passion and desire. I, in turn, gave mine back to her in kind as I raised my head to kiss and lick her dripping pussy. We had both surrendered ourselves to Miles but that was different from the love we felt for each other.

The rest of the cruise passed in a fog of sensual pleasure. I have never felt so uninhibited, so free to give pleasure, so free to receive whatever my partner wanted to give. There were no perversions, there were no taboos, there was nothing out of bounds. It was like nothing I had ever known, it was heavenly. And then it had to end.

Millie and I parted tearfully, promising to keep in touch and visit each other often. My parting with Miles was somewhat different. "I don't know if I have a home to go back to," I told him, " and I have no money or any way to get back there."

"You didn't think I would leave you stranded did you?" he questioned as he gave me money and an American Express card in my name. He had anticipated my problem before I even thought of it. He have me his business card with a phone number written on it, "If you have any problems at all when you get home, she will make them go away."

Well, I had a problem when I got back, my key didn't work. I couldn't get in the house so I called Charlie at work. "What did you expect," he said, "I told you not to go off with him. All your stuff is in storage and I am divorcing you."

"Charlie, it doesn't have to be this way. Please let me back in the house, I'll be just as good a wife to you as I was before. I still love you."

"Yeah but not enough to keep you from running off with your boyfriend whenever he wants you."

Thank God, I thought to myself, he still doesn't know about me waiting on my knees for Miles every day.

He also didn't expect what happened after I called the phone number Miles gave me. I got Alma Jablonski, divorce attorney, extraordinaire. And by the end of the week I was back in the house with my children, who at fourteen and sixteen were still minors, By the time the divorce was final he was paying alimony, child support and maintenance on our home while he had to live elsewhere. Poor Charlie, I felt badly because I was the one who had 'done him wrong' but not badly enough to refuse what the court gave me.

Millie and I kept in close contact, visiting each other at each others homes, and enjoying our special love for each other. Miles continued visiting both Millie and I, either when we were together or separately, and my slavish devotion to him became even deeper. This went on for several years and my life was full of love and passion and it couldn't get any better. The only fly in the ointment was that when Jodie, my youngest, turns eighteen this coming summer, all support for me from Charlie will end. Fortunately that was when I met Bruce.

I met him at Millie's when I was there on a visit. He was the partner of Millie's deceased husband. He was forty five years old and had never married. He was socially awkward, tall and thin, geeky looking and he was filthy rich. He was perfect and just how perfect I was to find out later.

Millie was the one who convinced me to go out with him when he asked. "He's a nice guy," she said, "and you need some one to care for you and you know Miles is not the one for that. In fact, I think Miles would love the idea could have when he wants and that he would be fucking a rich man's wife. When the alimony and the child support from Charlie stops you will be broke. I know Bruce is not anyone's idea of a Casanova, but believe me, you could do a lot worse."

So I went out with Bruce and nothing happened. I don't think he had any idea of how to develop a relationship with a woman. I was the one who had to make the first move and when I finally did it turned out to be the first blow job he ever had. After that I took the lead in everything sexual and eventually, in our social and personal relationships. I became the dominant partner.

So when Bruce asked me to marry him I told him that there were some things he had to know about me. I liked him enough that I didn't want to do the same thing to him that I did to Charlie. He said to me, "Before you begin, I know about Millie and Miles."

"What and how much do you know?"

"Millie dropped a few hints and I had an investigator supply the rest."

"You know and you still want to marry me?"

"Yes, it excites me that you are so desirable to them and so sensual a woman."

"So excited that you would want to join in?"

"I'd like to join in with Millie. I don't think that Miles would let me take part but I would like to watch you with him."

"Come over here Baby," I commanded as I took off my sweater and bra, "Come here and put your head on my lap."

I was sitting on a sofa and he laid on it, on his back, with his head on my lap. "You want to help me when I am with Millie?" I lifted my left tit and moved the nipple over his lips. He did what was natural and suckled. "When she is sucking on my tit like you are now."

"Mmmmmmmmm," he replied, with a vigorous nod of his head, his mouth so full of tit flesh that he couldn't speak.

"When I cum on her face as she is licking the pussy you want to marry? You want to help her lick and suck me?"

"Mmmmmmmm." then he managed a, "Yessssss."

My hand was cradling his head holding him to my breast almost like he was my baby, my other hand had gone to his rock hard penis. I was stoking him through his pants.

"And what about Miles," I asked, " Do you want to watch your wife when she gives herself to him. When she begs him to fuck her. Your wife would be a total slut for him, denying him nothing. Giving him her body as his playground. Could you watch me when I cum for him because I can't hold anything back when I am with him. While he might let you use it, my body belongs to Miles. Can you live with that Brucie?"

"Oh God," he exclaimed, "Oh God yesssssssss." he repeated as he came inside his pants. I could feel his cock pulsing as my hand continued stroking it through his trousers, rubbing his cum into his pubic hair and his belly.

I smiled down at his uplifted face before I kissed him and then I said, "You and I are going to have a very happy marriage darling."

Never would I have thought on that winter afternoon when I left my children at the skating rink that the road my life would take would bring me to the place that I am at now.

With two lovers and a wealthy husband who not only understands my needs but who now puts on a black Velcro choker and gets naked for me the moment he walks into the house.

murphy621
murphy621
935 Followers
12