The Black Widow

Story Info
A comical look into insect love.
811 words
4.28
8.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The three of us had planned our approach our entire lives. We were the best students the class had ever seen yet somehow there was still a heap of other little spiders with their heads removed and bodies turned to raisins.

She sat in her web getting even more enormous daily...ominous in fact towering over us. Her sensuality beaconing through the woods stronger than any other desire. I couldn't escape this luscious call for the life of me...which is what my bud just lost.

The two of us contemplating what to do next. We had just watched our best friend get eaten, dismembered and tossed on the heap like a number. My remaining friend was now contemplating celibacy. I could see it in his eyes. If anything my desire to sex this arachnid goddess grew to an obsession I had to see through this very day.

I threw out all the crap schooling had filled my head with and drew up a plan. Rather than approach with this self inflated view of myself of studliness I would approach with a gift. I spent the morning trying to trap a specific gnat that was the tastiest I had found so far. I approached with this under a couple of my legs. As well I ate a common caterpillar that would sustain me for the coupling ahead if I lucked out enough. I thought that if I ate something less appealing than she wouldn't sense this on me and instead find me less of a food option.

It didn't take long for all her eight eyes to notice me approaching. I tossed the gnat on her web and sure enough she went for it. I was wishing I found a few more as my time was running out fast. I circled around her...oh her energy was heavenly. I began cutting her webs so she couldn't sense me approaching. The one thing I took from class that seems to be helpful so far is that she can't see very well so removing her webs seemed to be working...not mistaking me for food. I was in range now of her sex and the aroma was intoxicating.

Her labia were huge. These lips calling me like some kind of exotic flower that seems to effect all the bees. I reached forward and stroked her silky lips. My Venus I will call her stopped eating and I could feel the air around me vibrating 'mmmmmm'. This is a good sign. I'm not dead yet and she seems to be enjoying this new approach. Feeling a little more bold now I inserted my thumb in her and began stroking her g.spot from behind and then furled my fingers to rub her clit and stroke her lips. More moaning 'mmmmmm'. A drop of pre cum dripped from me and landed on a web strand and all at once her legs wobbled...as if she sensed me and my desire for her.

I couldn't take it anymore I had to taste her. I withdrew my thumb and stopped the petting reaching forward to....

...and was snatched into the air and brought to the front of her. I thought this was it. It was all about me...I know I shouldn't have been so greedy wanting to drink her nectar. I resorted to the classic textbook activity I knew and began stroking her chest wildly with all my legs so I wouldn't get eaten. I noticed little black nubs on her and realized they were nipples and began tweaking and rubbing them. More moaning and then I was struck by the beauty of her eyes. All eight looking right at me. They radiated feminine arachnidness melting me.

Then all of a sudden she engulfed my cock. Her creamy labia pressing against me. Her kiegel muscles grabbed a hold of me and she became this massive milking machine. Riding up and down on me slurping on me with her vagina. A glazed look began shading over her eyes and I couldn't hold myself anymore. I exploded into her all the while she still milked me up and down..slurping on me until I barely had a few seeds to rub together.

Like a rag doll I was then slung over to near my friend onto the hummusy forest floor. My friend was in awe watching the whole thing. I managed to get myself up and began making my way towards her again mumbling 'again' and 'again'... 'must have more'.. 'unbelievable' when my friend jumped on me and began dragging me into the forest. He said I was too valuable now and I must share my experience with all the other horny little students who still wanted to live. What if you went back there and she lost her patience and it was curtains....

The two realizing their ultimate score scurried off back to arachnid civilization.