The Blackmailed Forger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Home James," he laughed obnoxiously. He tumbled onto Peggy as the driver closed the door behind them. He pawed at her drunkenly as the limo sped along the streets. Flipping her onto her stomach his insensitive fingers roughly probed her pussy.

"I'm going to fuck that sweet little cunt of yours my dear," he panted. Pulling at her hips, he dropped in behind her and shoved his semi-hard cock into her. The position was painful and she screamed at the assault but it only spurred him on. His cock wasn't that big, but he bore down with all his weight. Her tight cunt clenched at the onslaught and Peggy tried to flip onto her back to get some relieve from the pain. As she turned, her heel slapped Prescott on the side of the head and he fell into a heap on the seat, unconscious.

After a few minutes she had calmed down enough to think. Peggy scooted over to the man and blindly fumbled around in his pockets for the key to the tiny lock. Finding it, she laboriously struggled to get the lock open in her awkward position. Gently rubbing her sore wrists, still basically naked, Peggy realized she would need something to cover herself. If only she could get to the suite and retrieve her purse. She tugged Prescott's suit coat off him and donned it as the car came to a stop. Searching around the pockets she found the room key and carefully exited the limo.

"He's exhausted," she told the driver, "why don't you let him sleep it off a bit before waking him." The driver nodded and closed the car door leaving the drunk man inside. He was so smashed he wouldn't even remember what had happened. She expected when he awoke with his cock hanging out of his pants, he would just assume he was a major stud.

* * * * *

Darrel pulled the envelope from his safe and sat behind the desk. He poured the contents out and began looking through the evidence on Peggy.

In the past week she had been extremely helpful in this deal with Prescott. Darrel had always made sure she was out with the jerk before he called the lawyer to negotiate. The lawyer directly relayed messages to Prescott in front of Peggy. Every evening she conveyed Prescott's reactions and comments to Darrel. Today, the deal had gone through for $1.5 million.

Prescott and the lawyers met with him and the deal was signed. Darrel had walked away with the money and still had another 22 acres of land left. Prescott even invited Darrel to dinner!

He scrutinized the evidence he had on Peggy and sighed. He was going to miss her but it had to be done. Shoving the contents back into the envelope he stood up abruptly and headed for the door, grabbing the briefcase on his way out.

Prescott was already waiting when Darrel walked into the restaurant. They shook hands before being seated at their table.

"I apologize," Prescott stated, "my companion is usually on time."

"Quite all right," Darrel replied, "I'm in no hurry." It was only a minute later when Peggy came quietly to the table.

"Ah, here she is now," Prescott smiled, "Darrel James, I would like you to meet Peggy." Darrel smiled as Peggy sat down.

"I have something for you." Darrel said while putting the briefcase on the table.

"I already have one." Prescott said, looking at the briefcase.

"Not one filled like this." Darrel said evenly.

He opened the case and began to examine the files inside. All blood drained from Prescott's face as he realized the significance of the documents. "What do you want?" he demanded.

"I want nothing except for our business relationship to continue," Darrel said simply. "There are no more copies and the name of the person that gathered this information is in the bottom file."

Prescott found the file and opened it. He immediately pulled out the picture of the man Darrel had stolen the briefcase from.

"That little shit!" he fumed as he obviously recognized the person. He was quiet for a minute as he contemplated the files. He composed himself before turning back to Darrel.

"Well, Mr. James, you seem to have done me quite a favor." He was fishing to see Darrel's real motives.

"I just have an eye for details," Darrel grinned. He took out an envelope and slid it across the table, "here's something else you might find interesting."

Prescott opened the package and shuffled through the contents. He glanced at Peggy and then sat the envelope down. "Is there anything else?" he was getting plenty to absorb in a very short time.

"Nothing I am aware of," Darrel replied. "The person that took those was assisting the blackmailer to set you up." Darrel made a quick call on his cell. Several minutes later Donna Culpit approached the table.

"Prescott Manly, meet Donna Culpit." he introduced them casually, "She is your photographer." Prescott sat back in his chair trying to absorb the situation.

"You might also be interested in knowing," Darrel continued, "that she has four more years on parole. She has confided in me that she would do anything to keep from going back to jail." Donna lowered her head as the final piece of the puzzle fell into place for Prescott.

"The pictures in the envelope are the only copies and I do not intend to leak any of this. Besides," Darrel smiled broadly, "I would like to do business again."

Prescott began to relax as he took the hint, "well I just happen to be working on a deal and I might need your help. I can always use a man with your 'eye for detail'. Now, if you will excuse me I would like to discuss a few things with Miss Culpit." He rose from the table and shook Darrel's hand briefly before looking over at Peggy.

"Let's go," he said gruffly.

"No." Peggy said firmly. Prescott's face turned white and a look of confusion came over him. She had never said no before and he was shocked.

"Come on, Peggy," he said in a less demanding voice.

"No." Peggy replied flatly. Prescott stood perplexed for a few minutes before taking a step toward her.

"You have another toy now." Darrel said. His eyes were hard and Prescott stopped again, trying to figure it out. Finally Prescott shrugged, then grabbed Donna by the arm.

"Good night," he said curtly. He turned and began leading Donna out of the restaurant. No one would have suspected how anxious he was to experiment with pierced nipples.

Chapter 7

Darrel opened the door to his house and held it open for Peggy. She was relieved that she would not have to see Prescott again, but at the same time she wondered what was on Darrel's mind. The drive home had been quiet, and they hadn't spoken since leaving the restaurant. She stopped at the entry hall table and undressed before going to join him in the living room. He was not there but called out softly from his office. She quickly moved to his desk and stood quietly waiting his next command.

"Peggy," he began slowly, "this envelope contains all the evidence I have on your forgeries." He pushed it towards her; "I want you to have it as my thanks for helping me with this deal." She waited open-mouthed as he continued, "I also want you to keep the car. It's fully paid and titled in your name."

Peggy was motionless for a long time before she reached over and pulled the envelope to her. She quietly ran her fingers around the edges and then came around to his side of the desk. She took his hand and silently beckoned him to follow her.

She led him up the stairs and into the bedroom, where she slowly began to undress him. Tugging off first his shirt and then the pants, Peggy knelt in front of him and licked at his already hard cock. Flicking the head lightly at first, she teased and tantalized before swallowing the entire length down her throat.

Increasing her rhythm she worked lovingly along the shaft letting it briefly slide from her mouth. She traced her lips along the bottom of his shaft, then returned it to her waiting mouth. When she felt he was nearing climax she stopped and moved over to the bed. She reached into the nightstand and handed a tube of lubricant to Darrel.

"Sir, please fuck my ass," she cooed seductively. She bent over and presented her butt as an inviting target.

Darrel almost came at the sight of her luscious ass waiting for him. He wasted no time with the lube and quickly knelt behind her. Putting his erection to her anus he waited for her to push against him. She eased back slowly until the head of his cock disappeared into her.

He stayed motionless as she forced his hard cock into her tight virgin ass. She stopped for a few seconds, allowing herself to adjust and then began pushing back against him. She continued the pressure until finally, he was fully embedded in her.

"Please fuck me Sir," she moaned. "Please fuck my ass, please Sir!" She was having trouble speaking as his thrusts gradually came harder and faster. She relaxed, letting him move more freely inside her, eliciting a feverish groan. She moaned in pleasure as he slid into her at an enthusiastic pace that caused her to tremble in ecstasy. Bucking back toward him she felt his cock swell and she immediately redoubled her efforts. He grabbed at her hair and pulled hard, forcing himself deeper into her tight crack. Peggy's body was quivering with excitement as he pounded into her with a lustful abandon that forcefully pushed her over the edge.

Sweating from the exertion he finally came in a shuddering orgasm that flooded Peggy's ass with cum. Darrel slowly pulled his cock from her and settled down onto the bed.

Peggy looked into his eyes. "Sir, may I stay with you?" she asked quietly.

"I was hoping you would..." he answered as he tenderly stroked her cheek.

THE END The Blackmailed Forger

A blackmailed clerk helps her master in a business venture ...

By Rebelman

Chapter 1

Darrel James had waited patiently for this day. He had confronted Peggy almost two months earlier with the info he collected on her forgery scheme, and when he revealed the evidence to her, she crumbled quickly. Little by little he had taken more and more control.

His job at the bank gave him more than enough to live on, and the recent additional windfall of cash allowed him to put his devious plan into motion. First, he insisted Peggy continue college as well as quit her job. She had no family to interfere, and her friends were minimal, since she worked all the hours school would allow. He then moved her into his home and funded her clothes and tuition.

His entire plan hinged on her becoming dependent on him. For Peggy, this arrangement seemed a much better alternative than jail. Darrel had spent a lot of time over the last few months covering his tracks at the bank, making sure that all her counterfeit transactions were wiped from the records. He wanted to manipulate Peggy without interference. Eventually he was confident that he would not be a suspect should anyone ever discover Penny's forgeries. Now he intended to claim all her charms and exploit her to the fullest.

When he arrived home she was in the kitchen cooking. Peggy had willingly followed his orders over the last few months - it had been much easier to please him than her boss at her old job. All she had to do was keep the house neat and cook evening meals. The only other stipulation was to keep her grades at the 3.65 she had struggled to maintain throughout her five long years of college.

Tonight, Darrel was about to increase her responsibilities. "Peggy, come here." he called from the living room.

She bounded around the corner and smiled as he came into view, "Hello Sir, dinner will be on the table in five minutes." He was pleased that she was still following the rules.

"Come with me first," he said as he walked toward the spacious den. The enormous house was elegantly decorated with an occasional hint of a female's presence, probably his ex-wife. Darrell turned and watched Peggy's delicate frame draw near before stopping her in the middle of the room.

"Take off your clothes." he said as he sat heavily into an overstuffed chair.

Peggy stood motionless for a moment, not sure if she heard correctly. "Wha... what sir?" she stammered.

"I said take off your clothes. Put them on the coffee table when you are finished." He sounded very matter of factly and his demeanor puzzled Peggy. He had never touched her but she knew that day would eventually come. She stood, rather defeated, and slowly began to unbutton her blouse.

"Don't stop," he prodded, causing her to jump back to reality. She tugged at the fastener on her skirt and it fell away uncovering her toned thighs and flat stomach.

Darrel sat forward in anticipation as she reached behind her and began to unclasp her bra. She finally pulled the material away revealing her lacy covered breasts. Letting the straps slide from her shoulders she held the cups briefly before allowing the material fall onto the rapidly growing pile of clothing. Finally Peggy hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her thin panties and slid them down her legs. Completely naked she stood before him, trying to cover her nakedness as best as she could.

Darrel appraised Peggy as she stood in front of him with one arm across her ample breasts and the other covering her pussy. She was young and beautiful with a well-proportioned body. He particularly enjoyed the fact that she was embarrassed to be naked in front of him.

"Go finish dinner," he waved her off and picked up the TV remote. Standing nude and ashamed in front of him, Peggy also felt a little hurt, in an odd way, because he had not forced himself on her. She was glad that he hadn't tried though, and quickly grabbed at her clothes so she could continue with dinner.

"Leave it," he ordered, "you won't be needing clothes around here anymore." Peggy blushed brightly then released the handful of clothes before straightening up and scurrying out of the room. Darrel pretended to ignore her but watched her cute ass intently as is it swayed seductively back toward the kitchen.

They ate in silence while Peggy sat blushing most of the time. He finally made her stop covering herself and now she shifted uncomfortably in her seat while he eyed her displayed breasts. When the meal was over he retired to the living room, leaving her to clean up. Twenty minutes later she emerged from the kitchen.

"May I have my clothes now, Sir?" She seemed a little displeased.

"No you may not, and if your attitude doesn't change you may never get them back."

Peggy stopped short as Darrel turned to her, "You belong to me, I own you. You are aware that I can have you put in jail at any time and ruin your life forever." She was well aware of that fact at all times.

"You are here to please me any way I see fit. Right now I want you to suck my dick."

Peggy inhaled sharply as she heard his demand. She knew from the looks he was always giving her it was inevitable, but now that the actual moment arrived, she was afraid. He motioned to her and she quietly moved in front of him, dropping to her trembling knees. Opening his pants she fished around until she found his already-hard cock and slowly pulled it out. She gasped at the size before tentatively kissing the head.

"You do know how to suck cock don't you?" he asked smiling down at her.

Actually she had a few ex-boyfriends she agreed to have oral sex with, but none had a cock this size! She opened her mouth as wide as she could and stretched it over the bulbous head.

Moving slowly Peggy managed to get most of it in her mouth and began to bob up and down rhythmically. Running her tongue along the bottom she gagged slightly as the shaft thickened even more. The continuing motion was having the desired effect on Darrel and he began to moan with every stroke. He grabbed a handful of her hair and gently pushed and pulled in time to her efforts. As he began to climax he held her tightly and bucked wildly as he spurted in her mouth.

Peggy could not move as he was still clutching her hair, making it impossible to drop his rapidly softening cock. She decided swallowing was better than suffocating, so she gulped down his warm cum. Finally he let her go and his limp and satiated dick slid from her mouth.

"From now on you will not wear anything while you are in this house unless I say differently. Do you understand?" Peggy solemnly nodded her head as the realization hit her - She would be his private whore forever and there was absolutely nothing she could do about it!

Chapter 2

Darrel sat quietly, only half listening, as Bob drabbled on about nothing in particular. Bob was also a bank officer, on the same level as Darrel at a different location, and the two frequently lunched together. Usually he enjoyed the company, but today Darrel had other things on his mind.

He acquired a large sum of cash that had to be laundered, somehow. His thoughts turned back to the recent events that allowed him to "rescue" Peggy and simultaneously rip off a drug dealer, whilst pointing the blame elsewhere.

Having a huge amount of cash at his disposal was exhilarating at first... until he realized he couldn't spend it! He had to devise a way to get it back into the system without being caught by the police, or the drug dealer. Using the bank he worked at was out of the question. He had to find a business that handled large sums of cash legally.

"Prescott Manly was in today," Bob was saying, "he must be back in town for a while."

Darrel was suddenly alert. Prescott Manly was a famous tycoon who moved from city to city building his empire.

"What did he want?" Darrel probed.

"He opened a line of credit, and get this," Bob paused dramatically, "he paid for the penthouse suite at the Wilkins Arms Hotel for a month in advance! Do you know what that costs?" He was obviously pleased he had some information that sparked Darrel's interest.

"A lot, I'm sure," Darrel mumbled. From then on he tuned out Bob and began working on a plan.

* * * * *

For the rest of the day, Darrel mulled over his idea and by the time he was ready to leave work, he felt like the plan had taken shape.

He quickly made his way home and Peggy greeted him as he entered the house. She followed his instructions of the day before, standing naked with her hands at her side. He could smell dinner and was suddenly very hungry.

"Get dinner ready, now." Darrel said as he walked past her and through the kitchen. "We have some things to do tonight." Peggy froze for a second, thinking this would finally be the night that he took her. He noticed her fretful look and laughed.

"Don't worry," he said, "we need to go out first. Then maybe we can think of something else to do later."

Peggy kept quiet but her mind was running a million miles per minute. While setting the table she pondered the past few months. Having sex with Darrel didn't frighten her any more. At this point she was ready to do it and get over the constant anticipation. She realized that the stress of not knowing when it might happen had begun to arouse her, even when she only thought about him.

The prolonged wait had taken on a type of extended foreplay that left her in a state of confusion. Most men only wanted one thing and they wanted it as quickly as possible. Then again, Darrel wasn't like other men.

He returned to the dining room a few minutes after she had finished setting the table. He was now freshly showered and dressed in comfortable clothes. She waited quietly until he motioned for her to sit down and enjoy dinner. Peggy's cooking was improving and he complimented her on her efforts. They might have been any of a thousand couples sitting down to dinner after work, had it not been for her nudity.

He seemed a bit preoccupied and rushed through his meal. She quickened her pace as well, so she would be ready if he wanted her to do something for him. He politely thanked her for the meal and strode quickly down the hall, leaving her to clean up.

She had just soaked the dishes in the sink when he called her. Peggy stopped her task and headed down the hall, only to find him in her room. Displayed on the bed were several dresses and a few pairs of shoes lay on the floor.