The Blameless Bystander Ch. 08

Story Info
Interlude.
8.1k words
4.66
16.9k
0

Part 8 of the 16 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/21/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

© Copyright 2006, 2007

Chapter 8—Interlude

On Sunday night James took Vicki to dinner at a restaurant in Corning. It was nice to relax out in the open, unconcerned about being observed. They spoke a little about James' worries over Reverend Chandler, but not much. Anything said would have expressed would be 'preaching to the choir'.

They did make some preliminary plans for a weekend trip into the Wine Country at one of the Bed and Breakfast Inns that dot that area of the state. There were many to choose from between Seneca and Cayuga Lakes. School would be closed on Veteran's Day, so they thought they would take advantage of the long weekend.

It was an Italian restaurant, small and friendly with candles on the tables casting a glow on the otherwise darkened room. It was on the street that sidles up to the Chemung River, not far from the Museum of Glass. The veal and eggplant covered in sauce, splashed down by Chianti, was excellent, if filling. They were going to pass on dessert, but the owner persuaded them to split a cannoli. They had coffee with it.

"This dinner is going to go right to my hips," Vicki said in mock complaint.

"I know what you mean," James replied. "I think that I just neutralized a week's worth of running—but it was worth it."

"At least you have a way to work it off!" she rebutted. She lowered her voice and demurely asked, "Would you like to help me work some of it off in my apartment tonight?"

"I was afraid that you weren't going to ask," James replied.

"What time have you got, James?" Vicki asked.

"Exactly eight o'clock," he answered.

"It's still early," Vicki said. "Let's have another coffee."

"Let's go to your place and make some," replied James, only half joking.

"It's so early," Vicki insisted. "Let's just have another cup of coffee here."

"Cold feet?" asked James. "That's a new one for you."

"No, I don't have cold feet," Vicki whispered seductively. "I'm going to show you another one of my secrets—so now you can think about that a little longer." Her promise made James shift restlessly in his chair. "Order me an espresso while I powder my nose."

****************

The couple returned to Vicki's apartment at nine fifteen. James had been there earlier when he picked her up, and something looked different—like someone had been there while they were away.

"Something doesn't look quite right, Vicki," he warned. "I think that someone's been in here while we were gone."

Vicki looked quickly in the kitchen and around the living room. "Seems alright to me," she assured him.

"What about the bedroom?" James queried.

"You're always trying to get in my bedroom," she feigned a protest in a sultry tone. She embraced him, and waited for him to kiss her, which he did. James forgot his suspicions and let his senses fold into her. She peeled away his jacket and tossed it on a nearby chair. Next, she loosened his tie, and lifted the noose over his head. James started unbuttoning her blouse.

"Save that for later," she ordered, and then snaked her tongue between her lips and through his. Before he could respond she pulled away. She took him by the hand and led him to the closed bedroom door. "I thought this is where you wanted to go," she teased as he tried to analyze what was happening. James abandoned resistance, sensing something special in the opening stages.

Vicki put her hands on the doorknob. "Close your eyes," she whispered the instruction. James obeyed. He heard the door creak open and allowed her to pull him through the doorway. "Open them!" she bade him in her soft voice.

As James tried to adjust his vision to the darkness, he peered toward the bed. He barely made out a figure there, and wondered how Vicki had got on it so fast when he thought that she was standing beside him. The hiss of a striking match broke the silence. The glow of a newly lit candle pierced the room. It all happened too fast for James to realize that he was confused.

With the new light a new vision appeared, kneeling on the bed, the covers turned down. She wore a bright red negligee with little straps and a lacy bodice. It descended to the middle of her thighs. She remained motionless, allowing James to view her. Finally, her tongue wet her lips—two plump, red ribbons—and they broke the silence.

"You're a little overdressed, James," Abby said in her petite, laid-back voice. She looked back at him with that sweet smile. James gazed at her more closely, comparing what he saw in the flesh with what had been emblazoned in his mind's eye so many times. He tried to see through the thin, shiny material, but couldn't quite manage it.

Her small, compact body was as he always envisioned it; yet, the newness of the revelation made it into a magnet for the eye. There was the lean, but soft limbs, the bare shoulders delicately sculpted. Her collarbone connected them with gracefully curved lines. The pale skin, which he knew would be so smooth to the touch, glowed in the candlelight. He could see nothing of her cleavage, just lacy suggestions begging discovery.

"But Bubba..." he stammered.

"Bubba's somewhere in Pennsylvania," Abby replied. "He got on his way after dinner," she added as she arose from the bed and walked toward James.

"That's why we needed that extra cup of coffee in the restaurant," Vicki explained, standing beside him. "I wanted this set up just right. I promised you another of my secrets. Tonight I'll show you one of my best."

"But..." a confused James blurted.

"Let's have some fun!" Vicki interrupted. "Don't worry about Bubba. I guarantee you— he won't mind a bit."

James wondered for a second how Vicki was able to speak for Bubba, but it seemed like it was permission enough; he was aroused and it was approval that he was hoping for, regardless how thin the veneer.

Just as he was wondering how—or what—to get started, Abby and Vicki surrounded him. "Just let us take over now, James," Vicki spoke into his ear from behind him. James liked the idea. He placidly delivered himself into the hands of the two women.

Abby unbuttoned James' shirt. Vicki reached around him, unbuckling his belt and undoing the hook in the waistband of his trousers. James gasped at the sensual overload, unable to keep track of the four hands working in unison. The women switched tasks. Vicki peeled off the shirt and lifted the tee shirt over his head. James raised his arms in cooperation without even thinking. Abby pushed the trousers over James' hips and they puddle at his feet on top of his shoes. Four hands grasped a corner each of his boxers and pulled them down, too. Abby was careful to lift the elastic waistband over his erection.

"Go ahead and stroke him a few times," Vicki said softly to her partner. Abby reached out with her open palm turned toward the ceiling. She gently grasped James' full length, holding it motionless for a moment. James moaned at the warmth and feminine softness encasing him. Abby slowly slid the skin back and forth. James was under her spell.

"He likes to have his balls caressed," Vicki instructed from behind. She had taken hold of his arms in a gentle, but firm way. Abby tenderly stroked the underside of his sack with undulating fingers. The pleasure brought forth some clear fluid.

Abby saw the glistening droplet hanging from the end of his penis. "Should I suck on him while I do it?" she asked.

"No, he can wait for that," Vicki answered. "Let's get him on the bed."

The women nudged him slightly and James shuffled backwards, his pants still around his ankles. When the backs of his knees touched the edge of the bed he allowed himself to fall onto the mattress. He slid to the center and lay down.

"You get his shoes and socks. I'll get his watch." Vicki removed the watch from James' wrist, while Abby pulled off his loafers along with his trousers and socks. To James, it seemed like they were taking care of a few details until he felt some sort of strap replace the watch band on his wrist, and then quickly the same on his ankle. He instinctively tried to pull his arm back, and found that except for a few inches of slack, he was unable to. The same was true of his ankle.

"Relax and go with it, James," Vicki instructed as she and Abby completed the second pair of restraints. Abby was quietly laughing. "We won't hurt you."

"Maybe just a little bit," Abby teased, which set the women laughing harder.

"No, we won't," Vicki insisted. "We won't if he's a good boy." The joke brought another round of titters from the two females.

James craned his neck to look at the straps holding his arms outstretched. They were attached to the headboard. They were loose enough and had enough slack in them so that he could be comfortable. They were made of leather, coated with a soft material. Those on his ankle were the same. Their purpose was not to hurt, just to restrain. His passive role in the play was clear enough. He went along without protest—as if protest was on his mind or if it would have come to anything.

Vicki and Abby stood on either side of the bed. Vicki was still fully clothed; Abby looked seductive in her negligee.

"He's truly a nice specimen," Abby observed.

"Look how hard he is!" Vicki pointed out.

"It's standing straight up," Abby exclaimed in a cheerful, lilting voice. "It looks like a popsicle."

"It tastes nice, but I wouldn't call it a Popsicle. It's not nearly cold enough to be one," Vicki corrected jovially. Being ogled by the ladies made James eager to find out what was in store for him. He gave himself over to whatever their plan turned out to be.

The inspection of his naked body, bound as it was to the four corners of the bed, sent a shiver of excitement through James. The uncertainty of it all, his totality as receiver, made him nervous, yet eager. He saw the women eying him, completely exposed. James thought that they looked eager, too.

"Let's take off these clothes," Vicki directed. She met Abby at the foot of the bed as James watched them. They embraced and kissed, letting their lips linger sensuously. The moist tips of their tongues danced over each other and their parted lips. James was mesmerized; he watched as they taught him what women desired.

Abby worked the buttons of Vicki's blouse. She opened them one by one and then pushed the garment off her shoulders. Vicki stood motionless as Abby walked behind her and released the hook of her bra. She stepped to the front and gently pulled the straps from her shoulders and carefully peeled away the cups so that the large breasts weren't pinched or bounced. To James, the nipples looked like hard rosebuds. Abby bent her head down to capture them in her lips. James couldn't tell if she kissed or suckled them. Vicki moaned in pleasure.

Vicki's skirt was next; soon it lay on the floor. Abby knelt at Vicki's feet. She grasped the waistband of her panty hose and pulled them slowly off her hips and down her legs, and then off her feet as Vicki lifted them.

Abby leaned forward and kissed Vicki's mound though her silk panties.

"You smell good, Vicki," she said softly. Then, she gently pulled them to the floor.

James could see that Vicki was panting heavily. It was as excited as he had ever seen her. He noticed that she did smell good, as Abby said. He wondered how often the scene that he was witnessing played out. He hadn't even known that they were friends.

Abby stood. Her red negligee was the final garment. Vicki smoothed her hand down its length, pressing the outline of her svelte body within. James watched closely, wishing to see the first instant of the unveiling. Vicki toyed with the thin shoulder straps. Abby started breathing harder. Vicki paused. She glanced at James on the bed and then turned Abby slightly so that he could see the two of them in perfect profile.

"Are you ready?" she asked Abby.

"Yes—yes! Please do it now!"

Vicki lifted the shoulder straps slightly, and then pulled them gently down Abby's thin arms. The negligee fell away, first to the small woman's waist, then to the floor. Abby stood nude, arms at her sides, her head turned up slightly. She faced Vicki. The aromas of the two women mixed as James appreciated their contrasting forms. He had seen Vicki before. He had only imagined Abby in the channels of imagination. Her tiny, heaving frame, only a few feet before him, was a vision that he would not forget.

Her nipples were hard and swollen. As they pushed themselves out of the small, round breasts they made the flesh appear even smaller and more petite than it really was. Abby's flexed her firm buttocks cheeks. She struck a perfect silhouette.

"Touch me! Please touch me!" Abby quivered as she begged Vicki.

Vicki paused, delaying the answer. The pace of Abby's breath increased as she waited. "No, we'll save it for James." Abby remained motionless as Vicki went the few steps to her dresser and opened the top drawer. James couldn't quite make out what was in her hand. "Abby, can you help me with this?" They picked up a heavy leather-upholstered reclining chair and set it at the foot of the bed.

Vicki sank down into the leather with her feet on resting on the footboard not far from where James' restraints were secured. She adjusted the back of the chair so that she sat back in comfort, but could still see James as he watched her.

Abby had taken a place at the side of the bed, breathing hard, waiting patiently.

"Go ahead and get on the bed with him," Vicki ordered. Abby set a knee on the mattress. James saw her wide-eyed anticipation. "Straddle him," Vicki whispered. James took a last look at Vicki and saw that she was holding a pink imitation penis, made of some sort of plastic. It was about eight inches long and true in detail. It appeared that it had heft and firmness, and also some flexibility. The knob at the end looked formidable. He watched Vicki raise it to her lips and wet it with her tongue.

The next instant Abby was straddling James. She was on her hands and knees, not yet in full contact. "Kiss him!" James heard Vicki order, and Abby's sweet lips encompassed his own. They were soft and pliable; gentle as they caressed him. He had thought of them often. It was his first contact. If the session had ended then, to James it would have been worthwhile—but it wasn't ending.

"Tongue!" Vicki called out. Abby complied by adding her tiny, moist tongue to the kiss. It lasted over a minute. James felt it dance over his lips and own tongue. James wished that he could embrace her.

"Stop!" Vicki commanded. As quickly as the kiss began, it was at an end. James waited for the next instruction. There was a pause. Vicki could be heard moaning as she worked herself with the dildo.

"Dip your nipple into his mouth!" James tasted Abby's flesh as she lowered her chest to his lips. He lashed the bud with his tongue. He heard Vicki moaning in the chair and Abby purring her pleasure above. "Switch nipples!" Vicki called out after a minute. Abby immediately obeyed. James struggled to swallow as much of her breast as he could.

"Move down!" Abby slid down between James' spread legs. She waited for her next direction. Vicki, preoccupied with her own throes, moaned louder, mixed with little squeals. Abby remained motionless. James struggled to look past her. Vicki was working the tool hard with the knob just inside her labia. Her eyes were open, staring at the pair on the bed.

"Take him in your mouth—just the crown" Vicki finally gasped. Abby slowly lowered her head to James' groin and formed her lips to encompass him. James anticipated the moist, warm pleasure.

"No—no!" Vicki abruptly sighed before Abby's lips made contact. "Sixty-nine!"

Abby's face broke into a slight smile. She pivoted immediately. James stared upward at her vulva, inches away.

"Just the crown first!" Vicki repeated, struggling to issue the command through her own pleasure. "Lower yourself onto him." James took a deep breath as Abby's wet sex descended onto his face. He savored the musky aroma; as she came into reach he craned his neck up and thrust out his tongue to meet her. At the same time he felt her lips encircle his glans. As she worked him her body rubbed on his, she adjusted her position so that he would hit all her right places. It was hard for James to keep the cunnilingus going, restrained as he was and with Abby fellating him. The combined sounds of Vicki's and Abby's pleasure played a symphony.

"Deep throat!" Vicki shouted out in a husky, labored voice. Abby's response was immediate. James felt himself hit the back of her throat. The movement made Abby move forward so that her sex was no longer planted on James' mouth. He gasped for needed breath while he enjoyed the pleasure.

"Don't let him come!" Vicki ordered after a minute or two. "Pull off—straddle him again. As Abby moved to the command, James saw Vicki tilt her hips up slightly and insert the pink implement fully into herself. "Ahhh!" she groaned in relief, as she finally filled herself. She began humping her hips up at the dildo, nearly forgetting her charges.

"Mount him—put him inside you—all the way—put him in hard!" she gasped loudly. Abby did as commanded. She impaled herself on James and he looked up and saw her mouth gape open, as though screaming out her pleasure with no sounds coming forth. With Vicki's desperate cries in the background she rose up and down on James. James found her rhythm and met her as she bottomed out on him. He felt himself deep inside her, enclosed by her flesh, bumping her back wall on each thrust. Abby began to lose control of her breathing as each thrust pounded the air from her tiny chest. She planted her palms on James' shoulders for stability. She cried out as pleasure overtook her.

All at once, she sat upright, fully impaled, and tensed every muscle. She let out a high-pitched moan as her orgasm took control of her mind and body. James stopped his movements and watched her in amazement. He had never seen or felt anything like it, not even during his best sex with Vicki. Abby's climax crested and began to subside. James sensed that it had drained her.

"Finish him!" Vicki rasped. Abby started moving up and down atop James again. James resumed his counter strokes. It wasn't long before he felt the approach of his own climax. When it finally came he raised his hips as much as he could and allowed the spasm to release his flow into her. Although he doubted it, he hoped that his own pleasure matched that which he saw her experience minutes before. Whether it did or not, he would never know, but he knew it was good. Abby collapsed on James chest, spent for the moment.

"Ahhh!" The sound of Vicki's own loud orgasm, nearly forgotten in her chair, broke James' train of thought.

Although he was, by this time, softened, James still rested inside Abby. The three remained motionless for a few minutes. Vicki was the first to finally get up.

"That was a good one!" she sighed as she began releasing James' restraints. Abby reluctantly lifted off him and helped undo the straps on the other side of the bed.

When they were done James kept his place in the center; each woman rested her head on one of his shoulders and their warm bodies against his side.

"Yes," James thought to himself, "That was a very good one."

***************

The satisfied threesome lay together on Vicki's bed. They had the contentedness of relaxing bodies and memories playing back whatever had been best for them during the sex that they just had. James made a mental note to rationalize it all later. Most of what he had seen and done in the previous hour was new to him—even to his imagination. For the moment, all he could do is bask in the aftermath of the event.

For Vicki and Abby, there were no apparent second thoughts. As they leaned up against him, they made little mewing and cooing sounds as they reminded themselves of the pleasure and sensual release of it all.