The Blindfold

Story Info
The darkness was complete, leaving only fear.
1k words
3.83
33.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ladyiza
ladyiza
6 Followers

Her mind slowly clawed its way up through the darkness that had claimed her for an unknown amount of time.

She still couldn't see.

Her foggy brain remembered walking into the bedroom to investigate an odd sound, but after that...nothing.

More awareness returned. No, she thought...it wasn't that she couldn't see, she couldn't open her eyes. Something soft was pressed firmly into them and held in place by some sort of band around her head. "Odd" was the only comment from her clouded mind.

Consciousness continued to return piece by piece as she tested her situation and discovered new aspects of it. Eventually, she came to the firm conclusion that she was blindfolded. Then, after a moment of consideration, she realized she was face down on something soft. She tried to feel what it was, but found she couldn't move her hands.

No, that wasn't exactly it. Her mind struggled to understand.

Suddenly, clarity snapped into place and the situation clearly defined itself.

She was bound, blindfolded, gagged, and most likely face down on a mattress. Her breathing quickened and her heart began to race as panic ensued.

At first, she sat very still, listening for a clue to what was going on outside the darkness of the blindfold. The only smell was that non-smell of a clean, climate controlled space. She only sound was the low hum of an air conditioner as its refrigeration drifted across her skin.

That thought lingered for a moment and then, once again, panic gripped her. She was naked! She began to struggle, but was awarded only with a faint, plaintive squeaking from what she was certain was a bed frame.

After several moments of fruitless struggling, she collapsed...sweating and exhausted. The effort had done nothing except define her situation very clearly. Her ankles were bound with what seemed to be rope or another soft material. They were attached to something that kept them spread across the bed, but her wrists were together over her head. The stretched out position made it difficult to struggle, much less accomplish any sort of escape. The dark nothingness of the blindfold offered no clues.

She took a deep breath, trying to calm herself, when suddenly the world shifted to the left. Everything tilted and for a moment she was confused again, wondering what had happened as the bed squeaked its now familiar complaint.

Her mind was working to grasp this new event when a hand touched her back.

As panic again overcame her, she realized that not only wasn't she alone, but whoever was with her was now on the bed. She felt them move over her, taking up a position between her legs, their own legs...rough and hairy...scraping against her.

She started to struggle again, but the large hand on her back held her firmly down. It could only be a man and the truth of the situation crashed down on her mind which fought desperately to deny it. She tried again to open her eyes, to turn her head, to see this person, but the blindfold offered only the blank, black that had become her world since she awoke.

Even as she worked to squirm away, his other hand started to probe her, seeking the opening between her legs.

No, she thought. No, no, no.

With a slight shift that brought another complaint from the bed, he thrust mercilessly into her. Pain ripped through her as he forced himself down into her dry canal. She tried to scream, but the gag allowed only muffled protests to escape. He kept his hands firmly on her back as he drove harder and harder into her. The searing hurt, the situation, the biting of the ropes into her wrist and ankles, and the insensitive nothingness of the blindfold brought tears to her eyes as her screams turned to sobs.

As she went from struggling to sobbing, he risked reaching down with one hand to pinch the nipple on one of her breasts, which were splayed out and compressed between her ravaged body and the bed. This new pain fed into her, mingling with the other pain, the scent of sweat and sex, and the wet feel of the blindfold now soaked with tears.

He continued for what seemed like an eternity inside the blindfold's unending black. He drove so hard that she was sure he'd puncture through her. And then, the pain began to lessen. He continued as he had, one hand still pinching her nipple, his body grinding against her...but something had changed.

She was wet in a way different from the tear soaked eternity covering her eyes. The fondling of her breast had awakened something. The smell of her own scent drifted lightly to her. Her sobs increased bitterly as her own body answered in some fashion to the brutal attack. And she knew, as the sensation grew within her, that it would only get worse.

Her mind worked to keep its grip on sanity.

He was thrusting faster now that he had some lubricant to work with. He moved his hands to her hips and lifted her off the bed do plunge deeper. Unable to resist, she simply cried into the darkness as the situation built to it inevitable climax.

Before long, he dropped her hips back onto the bed, planted his hands on either side of her head, and started driving her down into the bed which creaked is protest along with her muffled sobs. Each push drove the air from her lungs and she struggled around the gag to keep oxygen in her lungs.

A low groan began to build in his throat as she felt the first pulse of him within her. It was then that the betrayal became complete, and her body pulsed in response. With his arms rubbing against the sides of her head, he gave a few quick, sharp thrusts and then collapsed on top of her. They lay like that for a moment as she cursed the damp black that robbed her site.

Eventually, he got up and left the bed which complained as much at his departure as it had at his arrival. She heard him chuckle softly to himself and then was left to wonder if she was alone in her black infinity or if something lurked outside the blindfold, waiting to assault her again.

ladyiza
ladyiza
6 Followers