The Blizzard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YDB95
YDB95
578 Followers

"That's why I'm going to show you, Andy!" Sylvia's patience was starting to run thin now, but on this beautiful snowy afternoon there was no such thing as too much patience. She sat back against his chest and took his hands in hers again. They were facing the window, and the blizzard was raging harder than ever. With only inches of visibility beyond the window, Sylvia found it utterly exhilarating to think their intimate lessons were barely yet thoroughly hidden from anyone unlucky enough to be outside. "You're right handed, aren't you?" she asked.

When Andy confirmed that he was, Sylvia placed his left hand on her left breast. "You can use the left to play with these, then. Now, with the right, just follow my lead." She placed his right hand just above her vulva, and guided him slowly downward. Being as pent-up as she could ever recall being in her life, there was no need to hold off on playing with her clit the way she sometimes preferred. "Okay, always be gentle with this," she told him, and she pushed down slightly on his index finger so that it stroked her. Sylvia allowed her loudest groan yet at his guided touch. "Ohhhh! There! Right there, that's ground zero, Andy. Feels wonderful! Ohhhh."

By then, Andy was feeling around a bit with his other fingers -- a nice addition, Sylvia found. With the ice broken, she let go and he reached further down, between her lips and then probed the tiniest bit inside. Sylvia writhed in pleasure as he did.

"So it's true," Andy mused.

"What, that we get wet?" Sylvia asked, barely able to catch her breath; Andy was proving to be a very good student.

"Yeah," Andy said. "I'd heard, but never quite understood how it works."

"Just happens at the right time," Sylvia explained breathlessly. "Just like you getting hard." Then she pressed her hand back down on his. "More please!"

Andy followed her order, and his fingers frolicked all around her womanhood. He did make a few rookie mistakes, rubbing too hard here and not enough there and never quite reaching as far in as she'd have liked; but it was delightful nonetheless and Sylvia was soon writhing in his arms with wonderful sensation. His more experienced left hand did its part on her breasts, and in a matter of minutes she had treated Andy to his first female orgasm. She came rather loudly, but intentionally held back on the screams she felt like letting out; she wanted to save that for the big event. Catching her breath as the orgasm washed away, she clasped his right hand in both of hers and said, "Great job, Andy. That only took a little longer than I could have done on my own." Actually it had taken quite a bit longer, but she wanted to build up his confidence. Besides, she mused to herself, maybe having Andy's fingers in her vagina was so delightful she wanted it to last longer.

With a satisfied sigh, Sylvia slid out of his embrace and stood up. "Time for the final exam, Andy. Stay right where you are."

As she retreated to her closet to get a condom, it did occur to Sylvia that perhaps she should ask Andy if he was comfortable with going all the way. But she was beginning to feel a bit like a babysitter instead of a girlfriend, and he knew how to say no if he wanted. And so it was with a big smile but no words that she returned to the bed tearing open the foil wrapper. "Allow me to help you with this," she said.

"Glad you have some," Andy said. "I don't."

"Well, from now on you'll need a lot of them, I think!" Sylvia said with a wicked grin as she placed the condom atop his erection and rolled it carefully downward. "You're going to have to practice all you learned, you know that, don't you?"

"And I know just who to practice with," Andy agreed.

As soon as she had the condom on, Sylvia beckoned Andy to scoot down the bed and lie flat, and then she wasted no time in straddling him and guiding him inside with both hands. To her delight, he let out an uninhibited, full throated groan as she did it; but she barely heard him over her own triumphant moan. Enveloping him inside her at last, she absolutely couldn't have released him if someone had offered her a million dollars and she was itching to begin humping him into oblivion. But she didn't start, not right away. Instead she gazed down happily at the man whose virginity she had just taken, her best friend, her secret love for months, the one who'd gotten away once but never would again, and she savored the feeling both emotional and physical. She was scarcely able to even imagine it was real after all those months of longing; even reciting the straightforward fact -- Andy's penis is in my vagina - seemed beyond possibility.

And yet it was so!

Still mindful of ushering Andy into the world of sex gently, and also wanting to savor every wonderful moment of her triumph, Sylvia began rocking back and forth on him slowly. Much more slowly than she'd have done with most of the guys she'd been with anytime recently -- but Andy wasn't just one of the guys, and she was quite sure he never would be. No matter what happened now, she realized as she worked them both into a lather with her pushing and rocking, she would never be just another woman to him either. His first and, she hoped, his best. With that in mind, she kept it slow. They had all the time in the world with the snow blowing around outside and no one waiting for them, after all.

Inevitably, the pace speeded up without either of them thinking as much of it. Sylvia heard Andy's breathing and groaning becoming more intense, and that made her feel all the more uninhibited. Andy got in on the act, too, and Sylvia felt his hands everywhere on her body when her eyes were closed, and watched his hands dance across her breasts, thighs and bush when they were open. It all seemed to pass in a flash, and yet to last a wonderfully long time, but of course she couldn't hold off forever.

"Gonna cum," she managed to say.

"Do it!" Andy encouraged.

"You too!"

"Not yet. Go!"

And she did. This time she held nothing back, and ground into Andy harder than ever. When the moment had passed, she opened her eyes to see his reaction, a bit concerned that she'd have scared him again. Instead he had a serene smile and a gaze of admiration on his face. "That was beautiful," he sighed. "I can't believe we shared that."

"Now you too!" she insisted.

"And you again?"

"I'll try!" He was nothing if not generous, but Sylvia wasn't sure if she had another one in her just then. She clamped down with all her might and rode him at her fastest pace yet, and reached down to help herself along with her fingers.

"God, that is so hot!" he said.

"Cum with me!" she insisted. "Almost there..."

Andy closed his eyes, and Sylvia didn't know or care what he might be imagining. Whatever was on his mind, it worked, for he seemed to leap up from the bed, everywhere except where she had him pinned down, and he yelped just as loudly as she had in delightful abandon. Sylvia had little trouble following him seconds later, and soon she was a joyous heap resting on his chest, both of them motionless and him still hard and inside.

"Oh God..."

"Sylvia...thank you."

"I love you, Andy." It needed to be said, but she braced herself for an uncomfortable pause or a disappointment.

No need, as it turned out. "I love you too, Sylvia. Merry Christmas."

"Sweetest gift ever!"

"Yes."

Sylvia didn't move until she felt his cock go down and slip out. Then she rolled over and curled up against him, her head on his chest, and gazed out the window. It was nearly dusk, but the snow was still visible and it was still falling hard. Sylvia pondered for a moment, had she ever known a more joyful moment than this? She couldn't think of one.

"So beautiful," she murmured. Andy didn't answer, and she realized he was fast asleep. Within minutes she had followed his lead.

They were both awakened by a rap at the door and Mrs. Wells' voice on the other side. "Sylvia?"

"Yes!" She sat up quickly, terrified that it had all been a dream and then delighted to see Andy really was there.

"It's time for the Christmas toast. You know we always want everybody downstairs for that!"

"Yes! Thanks, Mrs. Wells!" She had forgotten. It was now dark, she saw, and the blizzard seemed to have finally ended. "I'll be right down!"

"Could you let Andy know too?"

"Andy?" Sylvia tried to sound mystified. "Ok, I'll knock on his door."

"Of course you will, dear," Mrs. Wells said with a knowing ring to her voice. Sylvia laughed quietly to herself; Mrs. Wells had seen enough young people in and out of the house -- including her own kids -- to know the signs before anybody did, she remembered.

As soon as she was sure Mrs. Wells had retreated downstairs, Sylvia nudged Andy, only to see he was already awake. "I've been looking forward to her eggnog," he said.

"Let's hurry up, then!" Sylvia said, and she flipped on the light.

"So did I pass the test?" Andy teased as they both set about getting dressed.

"A-plus," Sylvia told him. "And here, have some extra credit." She swung her bra into place and turned her back to he could fasten it. Again to her surprise, he had no trouble doing so. "You seem to know a lot about bras for a guy who's never undone one before today," she said.

"I told you, years of imagining," Andy said. Hastily he buttoned up his shirt and pulled his jeans on, and admired Sylvia as she buttoned up her blouse and then went to the window seat to retrieve her skirt. "Don't forget your panties," he reminded her as she pulled the skirt into place and zipped it up.

"I didn't forget them," Sylvia said, dissolving into wicked laughter. "No one will know but you."

"I like the way you think," Andy said, and he opened the door.

Downstairs, the living room was lined with revelers from the neighborhood, friends of the Wells' who had braved the snow, and the one or two other boarders who had hung on for the holidays. As Sylvia blossomed into the room with her hair and clothes slightly the worse for wear, she got a naughty kick out of knowing she and Andy undoubtedly had that just-had-sex smell about them. She would have to explain that to Andy one of these days, of course; but not tonight. Let him be blissfully unaware that he was exuding a sense of today being his lucky day!

"Sylvia! Andy!" Mrs. Wells called from across the room. "Come and get it!" Soon they were sipping eggnog and mingling with the neighbors they barely knew, making small talk, but Sylvia couldn't have said whether or not it was boring. She was too busy marveling at what a wonderful day it had been. There were many a hug and a handshake and a toast, and they talked late into the evening. The final hour or so saw Andy sitting on the floor before the couch at Sylvia's feet, where they both knew he could look up her skirt any time he wanted and be welcome to the view.

When the last drinks were finished and the last guests were off to brave the snow, Sylvia and Andy were still much too energized to go back upstairs just yet. And so, over Mrs. Wells' friendly objections, they helped her wash the dishes while Mr. Wells tended to the living room. "You kids really don't need to do this, you know," she assured them.

"Oh, sure we do, Mrs. Wells," Andy insisted. "You do so much for us to make sure this place is really home."

"And everybody should have that this time of year," Sylvia added.

"You're both too sweet," Mrs. Wells replied. When Sylvia handed her a stack of dry dishes to put away, the older woman sniffed the air and gave her a woman to woman look. Sylvia felt her face flush, but she was still too blissfully happy to be embarrassed.

Once Andy had washed the last of the plates, Mrs. Wells put her foot down. "You've both been wonderful. Now please go get some rest and let me finish up!"

"If you insist, Mrs. Wells," Sylvia said.

"Merry Christmas," Andy added, and they both took turns hugging her good night.

As soon as Sylvia and Andy were off up the stairs, Mrs. Wells set her dish towel down and turned out the kitchen light. It was hardly fair that those two should be the only ones to make such good use of the season and the weather after all. She stepped out into the living room, where Mr. Wells was busy folding the card table with his back turned to her.

After a look to be certain the curtains were drawn, Mrs. Wells stepped back into the kitchen, where she reached back and unclasped her dress and hastily slid it off. Stepping back into the living room with its myriad Christmas lights blinking everywhere in the otherwise darkened space, she stepped up behind her husband. "Eddie?" she asked. "Turn around."

YDB95
YDB95
578 Followers