The Blizzard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Good morning.”

“Good morning to you.”

"Mike I wished we had discovered this before about us.”

“Well we have plenty of time to make up for the past.”

“Mike get up a second.”

Mike got up and I grabbed a chair from the kitchen and pushed him down on it. I then put my legs on either side of him grabbed his cock and slowly let it enter my ass. I put my hands on his shoulders and he grabbed my ass cheeks as I slowly descended on his cock. I was riding his cock for all it was worth.

I was bouncing up and down on it real good when out of the corner of my eye I saw a car pull up. I quickly got off and told him Tom and Sam were here. We scrambled for our clothes and got them on before they came through the door.

“Hey what happened to you guys?"

"The blizzard hit us before we could make it all the way up to the cabin so we got a hotel room. What happened to you guys?"

Mike then grunted. “Don’t ask! Suffice it to say we have to get the car out of the ditch.”

We spent the rest of the day trying to get my car out, we finally managed to get it out and we were all tired so we decided to relax and play a game of poker. Obiously it didn’t have the same feeling as the night before. It was getting late and we all decided to get some sleep. Tom and Sam opened their sleeping bags and slept near the fireplace.

Mike then said. “Matt I know I have my sleeping bag but I am so use to the bed you mind if we share it again?”

“No problem just stay on your side lol.”

We headed off to bed and closed the door, we couldn’t wait to get naked.

But I told Mike “Man you have to keep it quiet tonight.”

“Don’t worry dude I will, now come over here and give me some of that ass.”

Even though we both enjoyed me fucking him we both realized we each got more pleasure from him fucking me so Mike got behind me like the first night. But this night was oh so different. Mike slowly worked that cock into my ass. He fucked me it seemed like all night but in reality he fucked me for a good hour before cuming inside me. After he came he got between my legs and sucked the cum right out of my cock. We both put our boxers on and drifted off to sleep.

The next morning we all gathered our belongings and headed back home. Even though Tom and Sam were following us home I grabbed Mike’s zipper and pulled his cock out.

Mike’s car windows are tinted so dark you can’t see anything inside. I slowly jacked his cock as he drove. Mike reached for my head and I descended on his lap. I took that marvelous cock into my mouth I sucked his cock and this time I was determined to taste his cum. My mouth was swallowing his head as my hands pumped his cock.

“OH yeah Matt suck it baby.”

As Mike whispered those words I felt his legs tighten and he grabbed the back of my head and held it to his lap as his cock erupted into my mouth. I felt the first wave of hot cum hit the back of my throat but I kept swallowing. Wave after of wave of cum came and I took it all, in fact I enjoyed it, I couldn’t get enough. Mike’s cock went soft as I sucked it. I finally let it slip from my mouth.

All the way home we took turns driving and sucking. As I dropped Mike off, he stated.

“Hey Matt Linda is out of town till Tuesday.”

“Ok. When Julie goes to work tomorrow I will stop by.”

“Great I can’t wait to fuck you again, this time I am going to fuck you in the Jacuzzi.”

I smiled as I drove away. Tomorrow couldn’t come fast enough.

I hope you all enjoyed my story. It has been a whole year since I wrote my last one. Hopefully if enough people like I won’t wait so long to write a new one. I appreciate all your e-mails so let me know what you think of it and please don’t forget to vote.

12