The Blob Ch. 02

Story Info
The blob attacks again.
4.6k words
2.88
15.4k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/28/2022
Created 05/22/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amber screamed as the blob pulled her under the bed. But it was just a vision. She was just really scared of what happened the day before. She thought about calling in sick to work, but she thought that is what she needed to get her mind off things. So she got ready for work.

She gets to work early and talks to her boss about the old factory. He said they cleaned it up and started demolishing it today to build a resort. Amber says she can't wait for it to be finished.

She starts her shift and the first table she waits is kind of rude to her but that does not put her down. She just gives them there food. But when she goes back to give them their check they apologize for being rude and say they just had a fight. She says that's ok. They pay the check and they tipped her good.

Finally the end of her shift she checks with her boss that there is nothing she needs to do. So she counts her tips and she mad 123 dollars. She heads to the bank and deposits the money and see how much she has in her account. Then she heads home.

Once she is home she decides to watch the news. She finds what her boss said is true they are opening a 5 star resort. It is estimated to be done by the end of the year. She figures that's only 5 months. She gets really exited again. She realizes what time it is and orders some food from the pizzeria down the street.

The pizza arrives. She pays the guy and goes and sits down to eat. She opens the box and sees the blob and closes her eyes and opens them and the blob is gone. She eats the pizza and goes on the internet to research mutations. She does not find much other than what she already knows except one fact that mutations can multiply.

She goes and takes a shower. When in the shower in the corner of her eye she sees the blob. But it's gone again. After taking a shower she decides to call the doctor in the morning. She goes in the closet to find a nighty to sleep in. She finds a red silk nighty and puts it on. She climbs into bed and start thinking about the day before. She soon falls asleep.

She suddenly wakes up from a nightmare to hear the phone ring. She answers the phone to find its Stacy. She says she just got home to find her apartment was broken into. Amber tells her to call the police. She says she already did and there on their way. Stacy asks amber if she could come over to her apartment. She says that fine. So she throws some close on to go over to her friend's house.

When she gets there Stacy answers the door and hugs her. They both go into the apartment and talk. A few minutes later the police show up. They ask Stacy a few questions and they look around for anything. They say they don't see anything. They ask if anything is missing she says no I just came home and the place was torn apart. The cops ask if she has anywhere to go so they can investigate more. Amber says she can stay with me. The cops say ok and leave.

Amber tells Stacy to grab some stuff. Stacy goes a gets some close and they leave. They get back to ambers apartment and start talking. They both get changed and go to bed. Stacy says she is to scared to sleep by herself. So they both sleep in ambers bed.

They wake the next morning. They get some breakfast. Amber says she has to go to work in a bit and goes to get ready. She forgets to make an appointment with the doctor. Stacy asks if she can go with her to work. She says that's fine. When they leave they run into ambers old boyfriend. They start talking but nothing happens. They finally get to her work and amber checks with her boss if Stacy can stay her for the day. He says that fine but she has to do something. He says she can sort those papers for me then have her ask me if there is anything else for her to do.

Amber goes and tells Stacy that she can stay but she has to sort papers and whatever else her boss says to do. She goes and starts her shift. Time flew because before she knew it her shift was over. She went and got Stacy who was cleaning the boss's office. She says it's time to go. The boss says by and they go and get something to eat before they go home. They stop at a Chinese place and get food. They sit down and order there food. They eat and talk about the day. Stacy says she had to sort paper and clean your boss's office. Well he said you had to do something if do wanted to stay. They finished and left.

When they got home they sat down and found a movie to watch. They ended up watching the Blind Side. When the movie was over they went and got changed for bed. Stacy wanted to stay up a little longer so amber went to her room. About 2 minutes later Stacy pulls out a dildo and starts to play with herself. A few minutes later amber came out to get something to drink Stacy did not here the door open. Amber sneaks up on her and yells "boo", Stacy jumps and tries to cover her body but amber had taken the pillow already. Stacy starts complaining and making excuses and amber says I don't care your just reliving stress. Stacy starts to calm down and amber says lets finish what you started.

Amber picks the dildo up and starts to put it in Stacy when she starts complaining again. Amber just says it's ok. They start to mess around finally Stacy cums and Stacy says it's your turn. Amber says hold on a second and leaves the room and comes back with a double sided dildo. They both dive right in and have some fun. Stacy puts it in amber then amber puts it in Stacy. They both start gyrating their hips and moaning. Amber cums not that long after they started then Stacy cums a few minutes later. Amber sees something out the window but thinks it's another vision. They then decided to go to bed after cleaning up.

They wake up and amber remembers she needs to go to the doctor. She tells Stacy she needs to make an appointment at the doctor. Stacy says ok and amber goes to call the doctor. She gets an appointment at 9 A.M. which is in an hour. She asks Stacy if she will go with her and Stacy says that is fine. They both get ready and leave for the doctors.

When they get there they sign in and sit down. The doctor calls amber and she gets up and Stacy asks if she wants her to go with her. Amber says just wait here it won't be long. So amber fallows the doctor into the room. The doctor asks what is bothering her. She says I have been seeing these things everywhere mostly in my house. The doctor asks when's the last time you had this happen was and she says last night out my window. The doctor says ok and what exactly are you seeing. Amber says I'm not sure exactly it's a dark shape. She then says well it's not that I'm seeing them there like visions or something. Like the other night I seen it on my pizza. The doctor asks have you had anything stressful happen lately or something bad. She says ya about few days ago. But that was nothing. The doctor says well I think your brain is over stimulated because of this so I'm going to give you a relaxer. This is just to ease the brain. Amber says thank you and is on her way.

She gets Stacy and they head down the street to the pharmacy to get the medicine. They waited a few and got the medicine. They went home and relaxed amber took the medicine. And they relaxed till she had to work this afternoon.

She woke up Stacy and told her she was going to work and Stacy went back to sleep. When at work she had some weirdo try to grab her ass but her boss happened to be right there and stopped the guy. Her boss dealt with the guy outside when he came inside he handed her 20 dollars. She asked what this was for he said his dinner. Her boss said to keep it and went back to his office. She went on with her shift. It started to rain so she called Stacy to come pick her up after her shift. She waited a few more tables counted her tips and waited for her ride. Stacy showed up a few minutes later to pick her up.

When they walked through the door amber felt something but she was not sure what. They went in and took the wet clothes off and put them in the dryer. They both sat on the coach to relax when they both heard a loud noise from the kitchen. They checked it out and it was just a pot that fell off the rack. They went back to the coach. They started talking about guys then decided to get some ice cream.

They went a few blocks and they were in front of a cold stone. They went in and got some ice cream. They left eating there ice cream. By the time they got back they had finished the ice cream. They went in and talked again. Stacy decided to take a shower before bed but when she got up she slipped on something slippery. But when she looked to see what it was there was nothing there so she told amber her leg was asleep. But when she looked at the bottom over foot there was a slimy substance. She thought nothing of it other than to wash it off. When she finished her shower she walked out into the living room wrapped in a towel. As she was walking she slipped again when she looked down she could have sworn she seen a slimy blob but it disappeared again. Amber came over to help her but she slipped to. Next thing they know they are tangled up in something. They both look around to see they are bound by tentacles.

They both scream but their mouths have tentacles in them. The blob starts laughing at them. Then talks to amber saying you thought I was gone. She just fight against the blob and the blob tightens the tentacles around them. Then the blob says did you tell your friend about me. Amber screams again. The blob says I guess that's a no considering she is crying and scared you look scared to. I don't know why you are scared we had such a nice time before at least I did. Amber bites the tentacle in her mouth and the blob cries in pain and lets them go. Amber screams lets go Stacy and yells looks like you developed feeling at the blob. They run out of the apartment and out the building. They get in ambers car and drive away to the police station. But they do not know that the blob hitched a ride.

When they get to the police station they run in and start yelling at the lady at the front desk. The lady says to calm down my name is Emma tell me what happened. Amber asks if there is anybody else here. Emma says no it is just me right know the rest are on a job right know. Emma says well I am here so tell me what happened. So amber and Stacy start to tell their story when someone come over the radio and says we need back up. Emma replies back up being sent. Amber asks where is the back up. They are on a case looking for something I will just have to call them away to help the others. Emma goes on the radio to tell the other officers what to do.

Emma asks them to continue the story. Stacy says we were attacked by something. Emma asks what was it that attacked you. Stacy says I don't know some kind of oww. Amber says we do not know as Stacy looks at her angry. Emma says ok so something attacked you we do not know what. What did it look like? Stacy blurts out it was some kind of blob. Amber looks at her and says why did you say that know they are not going to take us seriously. Emma says ok so some kind of blob attacked you. They both say yes even though amber thinks it was stupid to tell her this. Little do they know the blob slid under the door of the station and was hiding in the corner this whole time.

The blob finally decides to attack them all. They all scream as they are grabbed by the blob. Emma asks amber and Stacy if this is what they were talking about. They both shake their heads yes and scream let us go to the blob.

The blob laughs at them and says know why would I do that when I have three people know. The blob says you know amber you were not seeing things that last few days I was there watching you. I was going to attack you earlier but you got the phone call to go get your friend so I waited till she got comfortable then attacked you both. Then you escaped me and ran here I just hoped on the car and was not noticed. I was going to attack when you left but this other person was the only one here so I attacked you all.

They all screamed to be let go and the tentacles just tightened. The blob ripped their clothes off and threw them aside. Dragged them back to ambers car and threw them all in the car but before they could do anything they were bound again as the blob started the car and drove away. It drove them out of town but before they got to the edge of town some women heard muffled screams as the car drove by her house. The blob seen the women open the door and stopped the car and reversed. The blob though it could have four women instead of three. The lady looked at the car as it reversed then stopped in front of her she screamed when she seen the blob and women in the back bound by tentacles. As she ran away the blob grabbed her and dragged her through the window of the car and bound her with tentacles.

The blob drove off once more as the women screamed in the back. The blob decided to change that as it was driving so more tentacles appeared and ripped the other women's close off and shoved tentacles in all their mouths and deepthroated them all. As the blob emitted its slime they started sucking the tentacles.

The blob tuned off a dirt road out of town. The women were sucking the tentacles away. Then the car suddenly stopped at a little cabin. The blob got out of the car releasing the women and they screamed but no one was going to hear them in the middle of nowhere. They tried to run but Emma, Stacy, and the other women were grabbed. Amber ran but tripped as she looked back to see if she was about to be caught or not. She was suddenly grabbed and dragged back with the rest of them. The blob said you almost got away but sadly you tripped.

The blob dragged them all in the cabin and opened some door in the floor. And dragged them all down there and Released them and the blob went back up the stairs and closed the door behind it with a "clink". Amber tried to open the door but it was locked.

They all sat down and asked who the other women was. She said her name was Shelby. Amber said this is Stacy that is Emma and I'm Amber. Emma asked how old we all are. Amber said I'm 24, Stacy said I'm 23, and Shelby said I'm 27. Emma said well I'm 29. Shelby asked what does it want with use. Amber said it wants to fuck us. Stacy ask what was it taking about before when it said you had fun last time. Amber said well e few days ago it attacked me and dragged me into the old factory. Stacy asks the one that is being turned into a resort. Amber says yes and it took me to some room with only one chair. I tried to run away a few times but it just kept grabbing me and finally the one time I did not run for the door I did not grab me it just watched to see what I was doing. I picked up a piece of wood and ran at it to see if I could hit it I did but it just absorbed it and grew. Them it spread out all over the room covering everything. Then it grabbed be and ripped off my clothes and raped me.

Stacy asks so why did you not tell anyone. Amber says cause who the hell is going to believe I was raped by a blob. They all say good point. So it is going to rape us all. Amber says I guess that is what it did to me and tried to at my apartment but I looks like it has developed feeling because the first time I tried to bite me it did nothing but when I bit it earlier it felt pain. I think it might be developing new things because it could talk to. They heard a car start and drive away. They look out the little window to see what it was. It was Amber's car driving away. Stacy says so the blob left let's try to get out.

Amber says the window is way too small to go through the door is locked there is nothing in the room that we can see so let's feel around for anything useful. They find a piece of wood, a rock, some string and a metal bar. What can we do with this asks Stacy. Shelby says we could whack it with the metal pipe, you said it feels pain maybe that would by use enough time to get to the car and drive away. Amber says how do we get the keys. Emma says I don't know if the blob would take them out of the ignition.

After a few more minutes they hear the car drive up again. They look out the window and see the blob with two other women dragging them into the cabin. They plan to whack the blob with the pipe and stick and throw the rock at it. They get ready as the door opens and they get a clear shot they try to whack the blob but the blob has the women in front of it and a third unseen women. There plan back fired. The blob grabs them all and goes into the room against the room and puts them all against the far wall. And releases them all and the blob is gone. The door is locked again as the women try to open it but it does not move.

They all sit down again including the new ones. They say their names are Ruth, Lacy and Amy. Amber says there are now seven of use here. Amber asks the three new women were they came from. Ruth said she was taking a bath when that thing was the water for a second then I was out of the tub and next thing you know I'm here. Amy said I was taking a walk when it just grabbed me and pulled me into the car then just like Ruth next thing you know I'm here. Lacy said I was just done work went out the back door and I was grabbed then I was here. Stacy Says Wait Amy and Lacy both have their clothes. They have to have something in there pockets we can use. Lacy says I have a phone but I don't have any signal. Amber says try to find one in this room. Amy do you have anything. Amy says ya a cell phone and some gum. Stacy tells her to try and find a signal to. Amy finds Signal by the window but its only one bar. Try to call the police. She dials 911 and gets someone on the other line. Amy says we need help we have been kidnapped. The person asks do you know where you are Amber says were on some dirt path down the highway out of town. The person asks what highway. Amber says we don't know cant you trace the call and hurry we don't know how long the signal will last. The person says ok we are tracing the call you need to stay on the line for 3 seconds. Amber says ok we will try. Stacy says we are saved. The person said we are sending police to your location. Amy says ok and hangs up.

Few minutes later the police sirens come down the dirt path. The blob is startled and goes out front and see the police cars. The blob just lets the police out of the car and then attacks them. It grabs them all and takes their weapons and throws them aside. The blob then takes them in the cabin as they are all screaming. The 5 police officers are then separated and two more women are thrown into the room with the others them. The blob ties the men up and puts them in another room. The two women that were thrown into the room with the rest get up and ask what is going on. Emma Says we were kidnapped and brought here we found a signal and called 911 but that did not help. The two new officers ask for names and ages. They all say there ages Amber 24, Stacy 23, Emma 29, Shelby 27, Amy 31, Ruth 21, and Lacy 19. The officers say their names are Liz and Sarah and were 34 and 30.

Suddenly the blob opens the door and grabs Amber. Then the door is closed again. The blob ties her to a chair and talks to her. Amber just sticks her tongue out at the blob. The blob slaps her and she screams. The blob asks did you call the police. Amber says it's odd how you can suddenly talk. The blob says I learned to speak and somehow gained feeling. The blob says so back to my question did you call the police. Amber says yes why do you ask. The blob goes back in the room and finds the phone and leaves. Amber watches as the blob breaks the phone then eats it. She notices that is grows a little. She says so you grow when you absorb stuff. The blob says yes if you noticed I'm a lot bigger than our last meeting at the factory. Amber gasps as she notices that it has at least doubled in size. The blob asks so was our little meeting fun for you at the factory. Amber says no you raped me and know you kidnapped 9 women and 3 men. What do you plan on doing with use all? The blob says the men will be drugged so they don't remember and let go as for the women that I have accumulated you will wait and see what is in store for you.

12