The Blood Pact

Story Info
He comes back to recall an old, forgotten debt.
3k words
4.48
11k
25
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/22/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Keiryn
Keiryn
142 Followers

I had the feeling I was being followed as I walked from my office to my car. But it had been an extremely long day, and I brushed it of as just feeling stressed. Nothing a bottle of wine wouldn't drown out.

It was a Friday night, and to say that I was thankful for the weekend was an understatement. I was definitely looking forward to spending the night on the couch with that bottle of wine and catching up on the shows on my DVR.

But as I turned the key in the lock on my front door, something still didn't feel right. Everything looked perfectly in place. But there was something in my house that was causing me to feel anxious, and I had no idea why.

When I reached my bedroom, the answer literally caught me by the throat.

As I stepped into my closet, halfway through peeling off my clothes, determined to make myself believe that I was just overworked and overtired, a pair of strong hands grabbed me. As they circled around my throat, pulling me closer, I saw a pair of familiar yellow eyes staring back into mine.

"Remember me?" His voice was barely above a hiss as he seethed at me. "Of course you do," he chuckled, reading the panic as affirmation that indeed, I did remember. "I told you that you couldn't run forever."

I gasped for breath as he released his grip on my throat. "What do you want?" I questioned, my voice unable to conceal the fear I felt as the demon from my past stood before me.

"You made a deal, remember?" He growled, grinning at my discomfort. "You may have been young and foolish when you made that pact, but it was still binding, and now I'm here to collect."

My eyes went wide as I stared back at him, speechless. My mind flashed back to the first time I met him. I was a senior in high school. I had bought a book on demonic magic at an old, secondhand bookstore. It was just something I had picked up to read, and maybe partially to play around with to scare my boyfriend. I didn't think that it was real. In fact, I thought that magic in all forms was a hoax.

But, as I hid out in the barn alone on that dark, cold, rainy October night, reading and repeating the words scrawled inside, I found out firsthand that it very much wasn't.

At first, I had thought that it was just an errant breeze blowing through the drafty old grain bin. But as I fumbled with the matches, striking one to relight my candle, the dim light gained by lighting the wick revealed a pair of demonic yellow eyes staring back at me, accompanied by a cruel, merciless smile.

I was paralyzed with fear. I couldn't move. I couldn't even scream. The way his hands touched my face made my blood run cold. But there was something in his eyes that intrigued me even though it scared me to death.

"You've gone and done a very foolish thing, child." His voice was deep and cruel as he spoke to me for the first time. "I've half a mind to kill you where you sit." The words fell off his tongue like barbs, easily revealing my fear as it ran unbridled through my mind.

He stood, his tall frame illuminated by the candle. His long, slender horns reflected the light as it shadowed the chiseled outlines of his face. His stature was undoubtedly a testament to his endless cruelty. He studied me with narrowed eyes, surely contemplating the method by which my demise would come.

"Yet," he paused, kneeling down to grab me firmly by the chin, "I may have use of you yet, little one." He smiled wickedly once again, chuckling darkly as he continued. "You obviously are talented enough to invoke my presence, so there must be something worthwhile in that tainted little soul of yours."

He leaned forward, spreading his fingers over my forehead. Pain shot through my entire body, as if I had been shocked. I whimpered in pain as he continued sifting through my mind.

Suddenly, his eyes widened in surprise, and he stopped. I collapsed in pain onto the dusty floor. "Get up!" he snapped, the irritation clear in his voice.

"I will make you this offer once, child." He spoke urgently, watching my eyes react to his words. "The words you uttered were those of a binding pact - one that gives you protection from harm by binding yourself to me. I'll do you one better, for a price."

His eyes flashed dangerously as he smiled at me. "We make this a blood pact, enforce the binding, and I'll watch over you. I'll help rid you of that boneheaded idiot that you're running from." He paused, watching as I smiled at the thought. "In return," his voice dropped to a snarl, snapping me back to the conversation. "You're committing yourself to me, permanently. One day, when you are ready, when I want you, I will return for you. You'll come along, no objections, no questions asked."

In my desperation and fear, I didn't even think of what I was doing. "I'll do it. It's a deal. "The words were out of my mouth before the consequence even entered my mind.

He grinned evilly as he pulled a short, silver blade from his belt. Grabbing me by the wrist, he quickly cut the palm of my hand. I yelped in pain and struggled to get away as he pulled me back toward him. "Enough!" He growled, making a matching cut in his own. As he placed our hands together, sealing the pact, it felt like I was on fire.

I remember the cruel look in his eyes as he stared at me while it felt like my entire body was burning, just as if I had burst into flames. "Remember, when I come for you, you are mine." He growled, staring down at me with wicked eyes. "You won't be able to run. I'll find you, wherever you hide, Rienna."

As quickly as the pain started, it was gone. And so was he.

Soon after, my boyfriend disappeared, breaking up with me in a frantic phone call, never to raise his voice or hand to me again. My eighteenth birthday came and went, but he never returned for me. I went on with my life, thinking I had been forgotten.

Until now.

"You've become quite the attractive woman." He leered, smiling wickedly at me as the sound of his voice snapped me back to reality. "But for some reason, all of those prospective suitors just tend to...disappear, don't they?"

"You..." I whispered, staring at him in disbelief. He had really been watching me all of these years. Fifteen years he's spent watching, waiting for the right moment. I had always thought since he didn't come for me when I turned eighteen that I was safe. That he had forgotten me.

"Of course, me." He snapped back. "I wasn't going to give you any chance to get away." He grinned again, stepping closer. "And now, it's time for you to own up to your end of the bargain, my dear."

I shuddered as I closed my eyes. "What do you want from me?" I asked, my voice still cracking as I battled my anxiety.

"Everything I have wanted for the past fifteen years, Rienna." He growled. He pinned me back against the wall, his hands cold as they touched the bare skin of my sides. "Even as an innocent girl, you were beautiful. I could have stolen you away then and kept you locked away for my own devious purposes." His voice dropped as he moved closer. "But I let you walk free, to see how your mind and imagination and talents would grow. And grow they have. And now, as a woman, you are more than capable to handle my needs, wants and desires."

I opened my mouth to speak, but no words emerged. Because before I could utter a response, his mouth covered mine. The same fire I felt years ago burned through me once again, as if my blood was gasoline and he was the match. He pressed against me, the solid muscle of his body nearly crushing me against the wall. "Give yourself to me now, Rienna." He whispered, the urgency in his voice noticeable.

I had no choice. "Yes." I whispered in reply.

A low snarl tore from his throat as he picked me up, pulling me from the closet back into my bedroom. As he threw me down on the bed, I realized that he was magnificent. From the golden yellow eyes, slender horns and chiseled face, he had a solid, rugged, muscular body. I didn't realize how tall he was. He had to stand close to nine feet tall, his horns skimming the ceiling as he stood before me. His skin was a brick red, with his markings ebony black, standing in stark contrast. As he removed his robes, my eyes instantly trailed down to his hardened shaft.

I felt the warm tingle of anticipation between my legs as he stared down at me. "Take off that skirt." he demanded, his eyes darkening as he watched. I complied, sliding it off, leaving myself now nearly completely exposed to him. He moved closer to me, watching as the thought of him being close to me caused me to shake in anticipation.

"And the rest." His voice was quiet as he commanded me. As I took off my bra and panties, he exhaled sharply. My pale white skin against the dark teal of my bed must have looked extra stunning to him, because he stared, giving me a dark grin before approaching.

"Now, Rienna." his voice was hushed as he climbed onto the bed, hovering above my body. I was already wet with anticipation. "Tell me, do you think that you can handle it as I take you?" He pressed his shaft against my wet slit, staring at me as he asked his question.

I whimpered in response as I nodded. To say I don't think I have ever been turned on this much in my life was likely an understatement.

With another snarl unlike anything I've ever heard, he entered me. I cried out as his hardness filled me, sending pangs of pleasure through my entire body. I moaned as he buried his shaft deep within me, causing me instantly to begin throbbing around him.

"Come now, don't lose control already." He chided. "I'm just getting started."

The way his voice sounded as he spoke combined with the feeling of him deep inside of me was too much to handle, and I lost control, convulsing and throbbing uncontrollably around him as I moaned. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath as I felt his cock pulse in response to my orgasm.

"Oh Rienna," he mused, looking down at me, panting beneath him, struggling to catch my breath as my climax subsided. "If you can't keep from losing it when I enter you, however will you handle me when I really get going?"

A shiver ran through my entire body as he slowly began moving in and out of me. "This is why I waited to come back for you." He groaned, savoring the feeling of his prize as he continued. "Because now every naughty thought in that filthy little mind of yours belongs to me."

He had rendered me completely speechless once again. The way he spoke, the tone of his voice, he way he moved against me reached deep within the most intimate places in my body, teasing and arousing them at his will, so much that I could only writhe and moan beneath him as the pleasure coursed through me.

Soon, he felt the tension in my body building. He leaned down, pressing his weight against me. "Scream for me, Rienna." He whispered, thrusting into me. The feeling of his breath, hot on my neck as he continued pushed me closer to the edge. Within moments, I went over, and I screamed out in ecstasy as my climax took control. I couldn't control myself as I shook and throbbed around him while he continued pounding me. The pitch of my voice crept higher as he pushed me harder. I dug my nails into the bed beneath me as I arched my back against him.

He groaned as he grabbed my hips, pulling me back against him as he pushed harder. As I cried out again, he groaned his approval, feeling the second wave of my orgasm hit, covering his shaft in my slippery wetness.

As I came down from it, I realized that he was staring at me intensely. No doubt he was surprised that I was keeping up. He cradled my face in his hand, caressing it gently before leaning in to kiss me once again. The same fire seemed to consume me again, and without thinking, I wrapped my legs around his waist.

As if my move spurred him on, he takes the gesture as an invitation that I was ready to continue. He slid to the edge of the bed, standing up, taking me with him. He wrapped his arms around my back, holding me against him as he impaled me on his rigid shaft. The way his cock was positioned when it slid inside of me hit my spot, and within moments, I was once again a quivering, moaning mess as I came around him.

It was beginning to get more difficult for me to catch my breath since I had lost track of the number of climaxes I've had, but I still moan in protest when he slides his glistening shaft out of me.

His hands were suddenly rough as he spun me around onto the bed, shoving me over. He pushed my knees up onto the bed, raising my ass high, leaving my pussy and ass wide open to him.

As I lift myself up on my elbows, he roughly shoved me back down. He groaned as his hands run over my ass, grabbing my cheeks before sliding down over my legs.

I gasp in surprise as I feel his sharp tongue flick my swollen clit. I jumped, resulting in a rough smack to my ass as his tongue parted the slippery folds of my pussy. I moaned again as he swirled his tongue about inside of me, tasting as he's teasing me. Soon, he's moved back to my clit, feeling my body struggle to fight back the urge to jump as he teased it to the brink of another climax.

I felt myself coming close to the edge, the familiar warm sensation of my orgasm rushing toward my clit as my legs began to quiver. As it started, his lips enveloped my button, teasing it mercilessly with his tongue as he slid a finger inside of me. My hips jerked in response and I cried out as my climax hit full force.

His tongue slipped inside of me once again, replacing his fingers, eagerly lapping at my juices as they flowed from my pulsing slit. I cried out from the pleasure again as he groaned lustfully.

When my climax began to subside, I felt him move away from me. His hands moved to my hips, kneading gently.

Without any warning, his hard cock slammed into me once again. I dug my fingers into the bed and bit the comforter to muffle the scream of pain mixed with pleasure that came tearing from my throat. The groan that he let out was primal. He buried his cock in me repeatedly, feeling the way my body responded to him, to the way he thrusted into me as he claimed my body.

He worked my hips against his pelvic bone, digging his fingers into my ass with each thrust. I was moaning uncontrollably now. There was no chance of me being silent. I couldn't fight it. I could feel another orgasm coming on, induced by the intensity of his rough fucking.

With another deep groan, I felt his cock start to throb. He was about to blow his load. He thrusted hard against me one more time before he begins to erupt inside of me with a snarl and moan that signaled the peak of his pleasure. I moaned in response, seconds before I let go and climaxed again from the feeling of his cock pulsing inside of me.

When he finished, he pulled his cock out of me. I slid my hips down so that I was lying flat on the bed. "Stay like that and I'm going to fuck you again right now." He warned.

I rolled over onto my back, slowly sitting up. He leaned in, kissing me roughly. His hand found my throat, squeezing until I nervously pulled back. "Your new necklace." He said quietly, pulling his hand away to reveal that he had slipped an iron collar onto my neck. I grabbed at it, only to feel the familiar burn of magic. It was impenetrable. Enchanted so that it could never be removed, unless he did it himself.

I looked at him with wide eyes as fear crept into my mind once again. "I want you where I can have you any time I want, Rienna." he smiled darkly. "I think the collar suits you, now that you're mine." His voice twisted into a sinister laugh as he watched the panic spread over my face. "Surely you didn't expect me to just leave you here?"

"I...I don't know." I stammered, unable to think clearly, my mind still fuzzy from the intense fucking I had just received.

"Put this on." He growled, holding out a deep burgundy robe. It barely covered me, but at least gave me something. He stared at me as I sat back on the edge of the bed, watching him anxiously.

"I told you that you would commit yourself." He reminded me, as he pulled me to my feet. Still chuckling, he clasped a pair of iron shackles over my wrists. "And now, Rienna, you're coming with me." He grinned wickedly. "For eternity."

Keiryn
Keiryn
142 Followers