The Blow Out

Story Info
Erica experiences Good Samaritan on lonely road.
963 words
4.25
56.3k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew as soon as I heard the sound that it was a blow out. Even before the wheel in my hand began to pull. I fought to bring the car to the side of the road. Damn! Why had I chosen to take this back road? Why hadn't I stayed on the four lane? Getting out, I saw exactly what I most feared. The rear left tire, completely flat. Even if I knew how to change it, I was hardly dressed for it. My black heels, white stockings, white suit skirt, most inappropriate for tire changing. I sighed and got back into the car.

Nothing to do but call for help, I realized. I reached for the cellular. Damn! The battery was dead! Stupid me, I realized too late I had forgotten to recharge it. Now to sit and wait. Fifteen minutes passed, then thirty, not a single car had gone down this road. Frustrated, I began to face the unpleasant reality that I might have to get out and walk. But just as I was getting out of the car to begin my trek, a truck came down the road. I raised my arms and began to wave. Thank goodness he stopped.

As he stepped from the cab I caught my breath! What a savior! His jeans looked as though they were painted on, so tight I could clearly see the muscles of his buttocks. His white T-shirt, oh my! I smiled and explained my situation. He assured me he would have me back on the road in no time.

As I stood and watched, he bent to the task of replacing the tire. Watching his muscles move under his T-shirt had a strange effect on me. My knees felt weak. I started to feel a moistening between my legs. I looked up and down the road, no traffic. I moved my hand to under my skirt, lifting it a bit. My fingers found the elastic of my panties, pushing it aside. I began to slowly play with my clitoris, now hard and throbbing as I watched his back, his butt, his hair, as he worked. I became lost in the illicit pleasure of masturbating behind his back. My eyes closed, my tongue traced across my lips. I was shocked back to reality with the words "All done". Before I could remove my hand from under my skirt, he had turned around. The smile on his face told me everything. The noticeable bulge in his pants as he stood reaffirmed that he enjoyed what he saw.

I decided to be bold. I continued playing with myself as if I did this everyday to an audience.

"I loved watching you," I cooed, my eyes doing their best vamp impersonation as my skirt moved above my hand.

"Hmmm…" he replied, "I can see that. May I be of any other assistance?"

The smile on his face melted any resistance I might have had. I stepped to him, removing my hand from my crotch and running my fingers under his nose. He grasped my wrist, held my hand still, and ran his tongue over my sticky fingers. Without a word, he lifted me, seated me on the hood of the car, spread my legs, and knelt between them. His fingers slipped under my skirt, grasping the waistband of my panties. I lifted my ass off the car to allow him the room to pull my panties down over my hose, my shoes, and off. He casually tossed them through the open window of the car and then bent to his task.

The cold metal of the car on the bare mounds of my buttocks contrasted sharply with the heat of his lips and tongue as he explored my depths. My labia tingled with pleasure, my clitoris throbbed at his touch. When his tongue plunged deep into my vagina my hands grasped his head and held it there, allowing him to taste deeply of my nectar. His face was smeared with my juices yet still he persisted. I lie back on the hood of the car, spread my legs wide, grasped them with my hands, and surrendered to his oral ministrations. Within moments my orgasm was starting. I shook with the pleasure his mouth was bringing me. I cried out in ecstasy as the feelings of intense pleasure cascaded through my body. Finally, completely sated, I collapsed, gasping for breath.

When I opened my eyes I saw he had unzipped his pants and in his hand was his thick, swollen penis. The purplish head seemed to wink at me as he stepped between my legs and plunged it home. I screamed in sheer joy as his shaft filled me, sliding across my vaginal walls, forcing me wider than I had been before. I felt the head of his cock push against my cervix and another orgasm welled up in me. I began to buck my hips in time with his thrusts, wanting it deeper, harder, filling me totally. I made noises that road had never heard before, each thrust of his wonderful penis causing me to shout louder and louder.

A third orgasm, the most intense yet, exploded through me as I felt his cock release its load. His cum hit the back of my vaginal walls. I swear I could feel every gush of his semen. Too much… he kept spurting and spurting. I could feel it ooze out on each back thrust, getting on the car, sliding down the front. I cared not. My legs wrapped around him, pulled him in close. I used my vaginal muscles to milk the last of his juice from his cock. Finally, completely spent, he withdrew. I raised up, smiling. Perhaps I would take this road again!