The Blowjob Booth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"K! Ready! Thanx for waiting, Kris!" Jordan quickly put her sneakers on and snatched her keys and phone, all revved-up to suck dick at the fair.

"Yeah, well, you're lucky I can't do this without you...!" Kristi couldn't stay mad at Jordan, she wasn't a spiteful girl.

"Let's get to the fair...we got about 10 minutes!" Kristi started racing down the outdoor walkway as Jordan locked her apartment up.

Both girls hopped into Kristi's Jeep, and sped towards the Bridgeport Fair and the Blowjob Booth adventures they were about to have, the Jeep's stereo blasting raucously out into the warm morning sunshine. They were in for an exciting day!

-4-

Kristi and Jordan arrived at the Bridgeport Fair entrance, grabbed their BJ Booth ID cards and reported quickly to the fairgrounds administration office. It was getting very warm, and the July air was still. A perfect day for a pair of cute cock-sucking teens to give outdoor blowjobs!

The girls stepped into the quiet, air-conditioned office excitedly talking about an afternoon of dick-sucking and cum-swallowing, and made their way to Teagan Rousseau's office in the rear of the building. The door was open.

"Mrs. Rousseau?" The girls were right on time for their 10:30 re-cap of BJ Booth operating procedures.

Mrs. Rousseau was on her knees in front of her husband, blowing him in a string bikini. She was sloppily slurping her husband's cock, and was pumping his meat using two hands. Reese, her husband, had a hand on top of her head. Her shoulder-length auburn hair was held back with several clips. It looked pretty, Kristi thought. Very shiny.

Teagan Rousseau was a gorgeous woman of 38, with the body and energy level of a 25-year-old. She wasn't just great eye-candy, either. This woman could suck cock like she was ringing a bell. And she had myriad awards to prove it.

Mrs. Rousseau pulled her husband's penis out of her mouth with a wet "pop!" and smiled at her two BJ-girls-for-the-day.

"Kristi! Jordan! You're right on time! I was just giving Reese a quick blowjob before you arrived..take a seat! I'm almost done."

"Hi, girls! Ready for a fun day of blowjobs and sunshine?!" Reese gave a handsome grin to Kristi and Jordan, his fat ball-sack in his wife's hungry mouth.

Kristi and Jordan were transfixed. Her husband Reese had a huuuuugely thick cock...they both immediately held their breath.

"Omigosh, Mrs. Rousseau! Reese's cock is sooo big and thick..." Kristi blurted out, involuntarily. The two girls stared, amazed.

"Whoa." Jordan licked her lips, feeling a hot ache between her legs. "That's a real mouthful." She wanted to suck it. Bad.Her brain was buzzing: blowjob, blowjob, blowjob, blowjob.

"It's really something, isn't it?" Mrs. Rousseau pointed her husband's forearm-sized cock at the girls, the swollen head shiny with his wife's saliva. "It's a magnum, alright."

"Wow..." Kristi was stunned. She had met Reese last year, during her first season working at the Blowjob Booth, but had never seen Reese's donkey-cock. Her mouth was watering. It looked like a prosthetic cock, it was so long and thick.

"Actually...here, you suck it. You too, Jordan. I've gotta run out and talk to the set-up team to make sure they've got the power working for the fridge and A/C in my blowjob tent. We need to get the safe plugged-in too, and security wanted me there to give them a general idea of where to post the guys. I'll be at the Bare-naked Blowjob tent at 11:45, sharp...see you two there? I want to have a pre-blowjob boothing pep-talk before we get started blowing."

Mrs. Rousseau had a breathless, enthusiastic way of speaking that was quite endearing. She hopped up and adjusted the top of her blue-and-yellow bikini.

"Yeah, sure!" Jordan and Kristi nodded, barely hearing anything Mrs. Rousseau had said after she suggested they blow this enormous meat-stick her husband had hanging between his legs. They were practically drooling at the idea.

"Sorry, honey. I'll let Kristi and Jordan finish blowing you, they seem just about starving to eat your meat, by the looks of it..." Mrs. Rousseau laughed knowingly. "Two heads are better than one! See you at quarter-of-noon, girls! Bye, darling. Be gentle with them."

Reese's pretty wife smiled and exited the office, fleet-footed as a gazelle, still wearing her string bikini, ass-and-tits jiggling very nicely.

"Girls! Good to see you Kristi...you look adorable. I like the shirt. Jordan...pleased to meet you! I've heard only complimentary things about you." Reese strode over to Jordan and shook her hand, his jumbo cock flopping out in front of his pressed trousers.

"Would you kindly finish what my wife started? She usually doesn't begin a blowjob she doesn't intend to finish...but today's been a hectic one!" Both girls reverently got on their knees, staring fixedly at this big, fat blow-pop they were about to suck.

"Reese...this is like the thickest cock I've ever seen up-close...ever..." Kristi gave his blow-wand a firm squeeze, the spit-slicked head of his cock swelling. Mrs. Rousseau had really been sloppily slobbing her husband's knob.

"It's like one of those humungo dildos or something...it's so freakin' big..." Jordan slid a hand down the front of her jeans, moaning softly.

"Mrs. Rousseau gets to suck this monster alllllll the time...??" Kristi sounded almost hypnotized.

"That's actually how Teagan and I met," Reese chuckled. "She was blowing me at a fair in Atlanta, a blowjob booth set-up like this one, and she just couldn't stop remarking about how thick she thought my cock was. She said she enjoyed sucking my dick so much that I should stop by the next day, for a free bee-jay. So, I did, she blew me again at the fair, and we exchanged numbers. I gave her a call...the rest is history! We've been married 12 years now. I've probably gotten blown almost 3,000 times by Teagan. Most amazing mouth I've ever put my cock in, hands down. I never get tired of her sucking my cock dry. No one else even comes close to sucking cock like my wife does. She can stuff every inch of this cock down her throat, right to the ball-sack, no problem. She's a natural born cocksucker."

"You both met at a blowjob booth...how cute!" Kristi was looking up at Reese, she had great blowjob eyes, Reese thought. Big blue "I Swallow" eyes. Jordan was playing with herself, staring steadily at Reese's thick meat-bone.

"Well? Would you like to suck it? Blow away." Reese took a half-a-step closer to the two kneeling teens. Kristi opened her mouth and Reese put a large hand on top of her head. "Yeah, suck it good, Kristi. Teagan seems to have given me blue balls, and I need you and Jordan to drain them. Blow me, girls."

"Mmmmmm..." Jordan was just cooing, as Kristi began to suck his jumbo blow-toy. She wrapped her wet lips around Reese's deliciously plump ball-sack while Kristi fellated the shaft and head. Kristi was still looking up at Reese wide-eyed, mouth over-stuffed with cockmeat, her cute little butt-crack peeking out of the top of her shorts. Reese licked his lips, looking at that creamy young ass.

"That's it, girls, blow me good. Suck this big, thick cock."

Both girls were *slobbering* on his big-pop now...sucking dick with a sloppy greed.

Reese pulled his cock out of Kristi's mouth and slapped it lazily on Jordan's face. It made a meaty, wet smacking sound.

"Now, Jordan, your turn to blow me. I want you to blow every inch of this big cock...right to the balls. Think you can do that? I love a good throatjob." Reese enjoyed talking dirty while getting his dick sucked. His wife had gotten him into dirty-talking blowjobs, really.

Jordan nodded dreamily, moaning a little louder as she played with her little pussy down the front of her jeans.

"Soooo big, ooooo...." Kristi whispered, breathlessly.

Reese put both big hands behind Jordan's head and slowly crammed every inch of his swollen cock-meat down her throat, balls resting on her chin. Jordan's eyes squirted tears as her throat was stuffed to capacity. She had never had a throat-stuffing like this before. This was the biggest dick either girl had ever sucked.

"That's it, sweetie. Goooood girl. Nice and deep, get those balls on your chin. Eat my meat. Blow me, cutie."

Reese steadily pumped Jordan's throat, as tears streamed down her face. Jordan was practically cross-eyed, her mouth full of a double-helping of thick-dick. She was woozy with blowjob lust. Kristi watched her friend getting face-fucked by this jumbo-sized suck-sausage and could hardly wait for it to be her turn. She crawled behind Reese to lick and tongue his ass, adding a complimentary rimjob to Jordan's deepest throatjob.

"Yeah, Kristi, eat my ass while Jordan blows my meat deep. Lick my asshole. You girls really know how to give a *super* double blowjob. Teagan can sure pick'em! Dig your tongue in there, Kristi. Bury that pretty face in my ass...really eat it good."

Kristi buried her nose deeper into Reese's ass, tongue probing. She enjoyed giving a good, naughty rimjob. Jordan's throat was still being stuffed, wet balls slapping on her chin.

"Yes, girls, this is the way it should always be! Starting off the working day with a double blowjob/rimjob from two pretty young ladies. It's going to be a great day at the Bridgeport BJ Booth!"

Kristi and Jordan's blowjob adventures for this 4th-of-July weekend had now begun!

-5-

After Kristi and Jordan finished blowing Reese and quickly washing up in the administration lavatory (Jordan's face was covered with spit and pre-cum from the massively sloppy face-fucking she'd just had...Kristi had requested the cum-shot to swallow), they walked toward the central fairgrounds, to check-in with the H.R. crew there. To "clock-in," so-to-speak. Mrs. Rousseau was ultimately responsible for paying the two girls for their blowjob services today, though.

The two girls dropped off their BJ Booth ID cards and picked up their red "BJ girl" bracelets.

"It's official!" Jordan announced. "We're sucking cock at the Bridgeport Blowjob Booth! I'm *so* in a daze right now...I'm going to get paid...to suck dick! Can you believe it?! Money for blowjobs that I would give for free anywayz!"

Kristi was distracted, looking around.

"K, Jordie, I gotta go grab something' to eat real fast, cuz I don't want to eat *right* before we start sucking cock all afternoon, we're gonna be swallowing lots of cum...do you want anything?" Kristi started walking towards the concentration of various concession stands off to the west of the fairgrounds.

"Nah, I'm good, thanx! I'll just take a walk around the fair since we have like 45 minutes 'til we gotta see Mrs. R at the Bare-naked BJ tent."

"K - but don't be late! When I did the BJ booth last year, I was right on time, but the other girl who was working that day, Mindy, was like 2 minutes late, and Mrs. Rousseau *spazzzzzzed* because she's all about punctuality. Mrs. R can get pissed when someone holds her up, holy crap. So make sure you're at the BJ tent b-"

"Ok, ok! Got it. 11:45 am, on the nose. I'll see you at the BJ tent. Don't worry. Go get some ice cream or a sourdough pretzel! Seeya in a few."

"Yep, seeya in a few." Kristi eyed her carefully as she trotted off towards the large, fielded area at the north side of the park where they stabled all the horses and ponies for the Independence parade. Kristi knew that look. She was going to try and find a ride-operator or a groundskeeper or a stable-boy to blow. She was looking for dick to suck, Kristi guessed accurately.

"As long as she's on time..." Kristi really didn't want to piss Mrs. Rousseau off. She was a nice woman, but man, could she spaz-out when she was mad! Kristi ran to the deluxe ice cream stand where they sold her favorite popsicle of all-time: Sponge Bob Squarepants. She was going to get 2 of them, because the BJ Booth was a special occasion. The sun was high in the sky now, almost at its zenith.

-6-

Around 10 minutes later, Kristi had finished her 2 Sponge Bob popsicles and a jumbo pretzel-with-mustard and thought she'd check out what her cock-blowing obsessed friend Jordie was up to, just in case it was interesting. She was almost always up to something interesting.

She hopped up off the bench she'd been eating on and jogged towards the north-end of the fair, long blonde hair flowing prettily behind her. More than a couple of early fair-patrons noticed this shapely blonde girl in the little white shorts trotting by. Kristi was used to the whistles; she was really something to look at.

Kristi passed both ferris-wheels and made her way over to the large stables at the northern-most boundary of the Bridgeport Fair, sweating lightly. She scanned the perimeter for Jordan. Hmmmm. No sign of her.

"It'd be kinda hard to spot her if she's on her knees, like I think she is," Kristi chuckled to herself. She'd have to look for a guy who was standing and looking down like he was getting a blowjob, she guessed. She arrived at the 1st and biggest stable's entrance and called, "Hey, Jordan? Jordie, you around?"

Didn't look like she was here. Just almost a dozen large horses, most appeared to be studs, some of them saddled, with plaits and ribbons in their manes for the parade. Kristi thought they all looked very well-fed and handsome.

"Hi, guys! Seen my friend Jordan?" She jokingly asked her equine company. "She's like, real talkative, with dark hair, sucks a lot of dick? Probably giving a good blowjob right about now?"

A few of the four-footed tenants in the stable looked at her, placidly.

"No, huh? Well, if you see her, tell her we've got to be at the BJ tent in less than 15 minutes! The blow-jobbing is about to start! Thanks."

Kristi, laughing at this goofy little convo, was turning to leave to look for Jordan over in the horse-and-pony exercise yard when she heard the soft shuffle of sneakers on hay and dirt, coming from the last stall on the left. There were muffled voices.

"Ah-ha! Found-ja!" Kristi trotted down to end stall, hearing loud, sloppy sucking noises as she got closer.

"Somebody's cock is getting blown good!" Kristi thought, vindicated.

A tall, tan stud that was unsaddled stood calmly looking ahead in the stall, hardly noticing Kristi. This show-horse was dressed with a Bridgeport Medallion around his strong, lustrous neck. She snapped open the stable door.

Jordan was on her knees, barefoot, blowing three stable boys.

"Jordie! We gotta go! We got less than 15 minutes to meet Mrs. Rousseau-"

"Wow, your friend should totally join us..." One of the boys being blown looked at Kristi, impressed. Jordan's mouth was still full.

"I mean it! Mrs. Rousseau's gonna be pissed...!"

"Wow, she's sexy when she's mad...does she give a good bee-jay?" Stable boy # 2 inquried,lazily jerking his spit-slicked cock off in Jordan's face while she blew his friend. She was ignoring Kristi, stubbornly sucking cock as if she wasn't standing there, waiting.

"Would you like to join us? We'd love a double bl-"

"Guys! Sorry! We have to get to the BJ Booth! We start officially sucking dick today at noon, and we're, like, running the booth!" Kristi was frantically trying to move things along here.

Jordan popped the erect penis out of her mouth that she was she eagerly slurping on before Kristi interrupted and rolled her eyes.

"Sheesh, Kris! Ok! Ok! I'm coming!" She hopped up off her knees, quickly putting her shoes back on.

"It's just Mrs. Rousseau can get really pissed when someone is la-"

"Awwww, c'mon! No more blowjob?" The three stable boys were deeply disappointed.

"Jordan, we have to go...NOW." Kristi started walking toward the exit of the stable.

"I can suck your dicks at the fair later, it's only 30 bucks for a group bee-jay..." Jordan was apologetic and felt cheated, too. She wanted to blow more stable boy cock.

"Duuuuude, I really wanted to cum in your mouth...such a good blowjob..."

"I've never had my dick sucked that good before; have you, dude?"

"She is totally spec-tack-yoo-lar at sucking cock..."

"Hey, can we have your number? We can have a blowjob party!"

"We gotta go guys! Pre-blowjobbing pep-talk! Blow ya later?" Jordan dusted the hay off her knees, then waved to the boys. She started jogging, following her friend. Kristi was already half-running toward the south-central direction of the fair, where the Blowjob Booth was located.

"Awwwww!" The three stable dudes pouted simultaneously. They reluctantly pulled their shorts up, tucking their shirts back in and dragging their heels. A blowjob like the one Jordan administered came along once-or-twice in a lifetime.

-7-

Jordan caught up to Kristi, panting a little. Kristi was skipping hyperactively. She was a lively girl.

"Jeez you run fast! Slow down! I've still got spit all over my face from blowing those three guys!" She didn't want to start sucking dick this afternoon totally winded.

"I do *not* wanna be late to meet Mrs. Rousseau at our pre-blowjobbing pep-talk. I don't want to get her pissed." Kristi slowed her fast run, just a little. "Take a left, this way."

"It's a good thing those stable boys showed up, really. I think I may have started sucking horse cock if I didn't find any guys..."

"Are you serious?! You were thinking about blowing a horse? Do you know how much shoots out when they cu-"

"I know, I know! Still...kinda intriguing tho, rite?"

Off the two girls went toward the BJ booth, giggling and racing by a concession stand where two men were just grabbing their order of 6 chilidogs, two sides of onion rings, and a couple sodas.

"Dude! Holy shit, did you see those two chicks?"

Both men ogled the two cute teen girls as they zoomed by, necks practically on a swivel, gobbling up their delicious tits n' ass show they were unwittingly putting on as they ran. Everything was bouncing in all the right places with these two teens.

"That blonde girl's ass is gonna burst right out those little shorts if she keeps running like that! Boy... damn, bro. Now -that's- an ass. I'd eat that ass for lunch. Just bend her over butt-naked and dig my t-"

"Yo, that brunette girl has that "I Just Wanna Suck Dick All Day" look on her face, didjoo see that? She's got some dick-sucking lips on her...pretty face too, no question. My, my, my." The second man whistled, impressed.

The first dude snapped his fingers, struck with an epiphany. The sodas jostled precariously.

"Oh, snaps, son! I'll bet you a six-pack those two little chicks are the BJ girls at the Booth today! Did you see what it said on that fine-ass blonde girl's shirt? 'I Swallow'. Dude. They're suckin' dick all afternoon, I gotta get blown by that blonde one. I love a pretty girl with a great ass. It's only like fifteen-or-twenty-bucks-a-BJ! Those girl are foooine!"

"You think so? They're doing that BJ Booth thing today? Those two foxy little girls? How old are they-"

"Bro, every year they have *the finest* pieces-of-ass sucking cock for the BJ Booth, don't ask me how they do it. They only get really fly girls to give bee-jays at this fair; there's like a screening process, I swear."

"Dawg, I'm down. Hells-yeah! Let's finish up these snacks right-quick and go get our dicks sucked. Whoop-whoop! That brunette cocksucker's all mine, my friend. I can tell she's a born blowjob-pro just by looking at that sexy face." He snatched a bite of chilidog, distractedly dreaming of his impending dream-blowjob.

Both men started walking briskly toward the south-east side of the fair, hurriedly wolfing-down 'dogs and rings so they could enjoy their blowjobs as-soon-as-possible. It was close to blowjob kick-off time.

-8-

Both girls arrived at quarter-to-noon on-the-mark inside of the Bare-naked Blowjob tent, slipping in through the partitioned back entrance, where the large crowd wouldn't cause a commotion upon their arrival. The girls were nearly out of breath, hair wild. They were excited.