The Blowjob Booth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Girls! Right on time! Come take a seat; just a few things I want to review before we start sucking cock this afternoon." Mrs. Rousseau was looking as energetic and well-kept as always, still wearing the string bikini she blew her husband in earlier. She handed them each a bottle of Fiji water and didn't even seem to notice the frenzy Kristi and Jordan were just in to make the meeting on time.

"Ooooo, sucking cock..." Kristi mused out-loud.

"Yay!" Jordan squawked. "Blowjobs for the next 8-and-a-half hours!" She and Kristi traded excited glances. They were enthused; this meant lots of dick to suck, and lots of money to split.

"I'm so glad it was the two of you who were cleared by the

Pre-lim. App's. to be my BJ girls for the day, I know I can count on you. You're both great cocksuckers and have a good attitude. That's important."

"We're *so* pumped to be sucking cock with you today, Mrs. Rousseau, you're like our idol, seriously," Jordan commented, sincerely.

"You've sucked more dick than both of us put together and are like totally famous for your blowjobs. We are really excited to be giving BJs with you today." Kristi nodded in agreement.

"Awww! Thank you!" Mrs. Rousseau smiled happily and sighed. "Kristi I have heard nothing but complimentary things about your performance at last year's BJ Booth. It was a pleasure sucking dick with you. Most lucrative first-year BJ girl we've ever had! Reese said you brought in over $3,000 last year, in solo bee-jays alone one Saturday last Labor Day weekend? Very nicely done. And what's this I hear about you winning the Blowjob Bonanza at school? $5,000 and a BJ score of '10'(!!) That's just spectacular." Mrs. Rousseau patted Kristi's knee warmly. Kristi gave a big smile, flattered.

"He also said the blowjob you gave him this morning was terrific. Doesn't he have, just a *great* cock? Mmmm, I love it. I wish I was slurping that big cock-and-balls combo right now..." Mrs. Rousseau licked her lips for humorous emphasis.

"His cock is totally hu-MUNGO! I was slobbering on it like I was a cock-starved blowjob slut! If he ever needs another bee-jay, you've got my cell; I'd miss class to blow his big meat-stick again!"

Kristi's eyes were wide, remembering the girth of Mrs. Rousseau's husband's big sausage and how it plugged her whole throat while she was blowing him. Quite a throat-stuffer. "I ate his ass a little, too. I think Jordan liked blowing him even more than me, if that's possible."

Jordan nodded and put a hand to her forehead.

"Omigoshhhh his cock is mondo-thick. I just wanted to suck it for an hour straight, I want it all to myself...Mrs. Rousseau you're so luckyyyy..."

"I usually blow Reese 8 to 10 times a week. I've never grown tired of sucking his big dick. My husband's hung like a farm animal."

Both teens sighed. Big-cock blowjobs were always over too soon.

"Jordan, this is your first BJ Booth...have you ever sucked cock for an organized event like this before? It can take some pacing and experience. Endurance is important when sucking this many dicks in-a-row."

"I'm totally up for it, Mrs. R.! I've only sucked three...whoops, six dicks today and I'm totally fresh. I'm ready to blow, blow blow!"

Kristi and Jordan exchanged amused, furtive glances again, remembering the blowbang in the stables.

"Please let me know if you need a break from sucking cock, I'll be happy to fill-in. It's very important that each of your bee-jays be of stellar quality. No complacent, head-bobbing blowjobs, ok! Don't be a bobble-head! Only great BJ technique and lots of eye-contact with the customers you blow. Shake your ass a little!"

"For sure!" both girls concurred. They were here to blow some meat and make some loot!

"Please let me know if there are any safety issues or guys trying to get their dicks sucked for free. We'll have plenty of security on today. These guys are great, really experienced and level-headed. I just sucked one of their dicks 20 minutes ago at set-up, and they've worked the BJ Booth security many times before. Good guys. We're gonna have a blast today! This is a big weekend, so while I want you to have fun blowing customers, remember that we're here to cash in on this '4th crowd! There's no reason why each of you can't bring in at least $2,500-$3,000 a-piece tonight!"

"Oh, yeah! This is your first year back in awhile, there's gonna be lots more people showing up just to see you, Mrs. Rousseau...dope!" Jordan clapped auspiciously.

"That's right, we're gonna have a nice turn-out today. So be ready to suck some cock and swallow lots of cum!" Mrs. Rousseau, as was her sprightly nature, suddenly shot up off her lounge chair and glanced at the large-display digital clock over the tent entrance.

"Whoa! I gotta get ready. I need to pee and lose this bikini before customers start piling in here." She raced over to her personal restroom, hastily untying her bikini-top.

"You girls go to your BJ stations! There's already quite a line out there." Mrs. R. was brushing her auburn hair quickly, with vigor. She was a vigorous woman.

"Oh, one more thing!" She had barely taken a breath since shooting out of her seat. Kristi and Jordan both turned around, expectantly.

"Have FUN...and blow'em away, balls-and-all!" Mrs. Rousseau make a giving-a-blowjob gesture with her hand and mouth, bugging her eyes out a little because of the imaginary penis.

"Thanx Mrs. R.!"

Both girls hooted like pretty little Indian braves and ran out to their blowjob chairs, each with their respective in-blowjob-action pictures posted at the head of their roped-in lines. An broad, appreciative cheer shot up from the crowd of 80-or-so men that had come early to secure a place in line before the zoo of blowjob-seekers really showed up. They had inspected the various posted blowjob pictures of each girl closely, and chosen their line accordingly. A crowd of almost 150 waited in joyous anticipation outside of Teagan Rousseau's tent, and the blowjobs hadn't even begun. A gaggle of girlfriends and wives stood on the sidelines with cameras and cell phones poised to film their boyfriends' and husbands' blowjobs for them.

There was an air of excitement this 4th-of-July weekend, the trio of cocksuckers that made up today's Blowjob Booth was a highly anticipated and exciting combination for blowjob fans. Jordan and Kristi waved to the crowd excitedly. The blowjob booth was about to begin.

-9-

Reese had arrived, at noon sharp, megaphone in-hand, to give a brief preamble to this afternoon's blowjob antics. He was handsomely dressed, and ready for this growing Independence Day crowd.

"Gentlemen! Welcome to the Bridgeport Blowjob Booth! I'll make this short, I know you've all got one thing on your mind...a blowjob from a beautiful woman! And they -are- beautiful....whooo!" Reese tipped his hat at Kristi and Jordan, smiling broadly.

"They're ready for cocks to suck...are you ready for a great blowjob?!"

The fresh crowd cheered mightily, joyfully; hats flipped into the bright summer sky.

"Let's get these girls blowing, then!" Another roar of approval and glee.

Reese took off his Ray-Ban sunglasses, grinned, and addressed the crowd with a closing friendly note.

"Please, if this is your first time at our Blowjob Booth, or if you have any questions, refer to our 7 or 8 easy-to-follow rules, as displayed right over here, to the right of our lovely BJ girl, Jordan. This sign sums-it-up for all you new fish! Or, feel free to ask me or any of our fine security staff wearing the bright orange 'BJB' shirts. " Security waved jovially.

Reese gestured toward the large black-and-white Bridgeport Blowjob Booth Rules sign that was prominently displayed in the relative center of the blowjob fanfare. The sign was freshly painted, and a dozen or so men were already reading it with interest. A few of their wives took pictures, to show their out-of-state friends.

WELCOME TO THE BRIDGEPORT

BLOWJOB BOOTH!

Cum-Swallowing BJs!

1 Blowjob = $20

1 Bare-naked Blowjob = $30

Group Blowjobs, 2 to 4 Customers

Blown Simultaneously = $40

We Ask That You Please Follow These Guidelines At Our BJ Booth:

1.) Please, no pictures or video while waiting in line for a blowjob. You are welcome to take pictures and video if you are not waiting in line. To be fair to other customers, please --do not-- photograph or film while waiting in line. This expedites each customer to his blowjob in a more orderly fashion, without questions or arguments arising of who is, and who is not, in line. If you'd like, someone may photograph or film you receiving your blowjob, as long as they are a reasonable (use good judgement-5 feet at least) distance away from you and the Blowjob Booth girl performing the BJ. Please, no P.O.V blowjob shots. Our girls shouldn't be crowded!

2.) Please do not try to ejaculate on your BJ girl's face or body, all semen will be swallowed, only. Each girl will gladly swallow your semen, please ejaculate fully in her mouth. This keeps each BJ girl looking good (Facials get messy!) and also cuts down on time spent cleaning up so that the next customer can more speedily receive his blowjob from a fresh-looking BJ girl.

3.) Please remain seated in the provided chair until the conclusion of your blowjob. Group blowjobs are an exception, of course. The customers being blown in a Group Blowjob may remain standing as directed by their BJ girl. Let our girls do all the work! They are the best in the business, and know exactly what they're doing. After you ejaculate in your BJ girl's mouth, she will clean your penis of any remaining semen or spit with her tongue and mouth. This will conclude your blowjob. Group blowjobs of 2 cost the same as group blowjobs of 4 ($40-a-group).

4.) Please, no double blowjobs, or group blowjobs after 4 pm. We get the greatest demand for one-on-one blowjobs starting late-afternoon. If you are in a group that would like to be blown together, please do so before 4 pm. Our girls will service one penis at a time only starting at this time.

5). You may choose any of the three lines for any of the three BJ girls. Once you have chosen a line, you *May Not* change lines/BJ girls, or you will forfeit your place in line. It is our aim to serve all customers their desired blowjob equally. Group Blowjob seekers, please wait in the same line, and you will receive your blowjob when the first member of your party is at the head of the line. Please help us make everyone's BJ Booth experience easy and fun!

6). The "Bare-naked Blowjob" is our most exciting blowjob! It is an additional $10 for this special BJ. The customer will receive a

to-completion blowjob (Semen swallowed, of course!) inside the "BNBJ" tent from our totally-nude BJ girl (Only one-on-one blowjobs inside the Bare-naked Blowjob tent, please). This blowjob is our most coveted, erotic blowjob possible. Your penis will be sucked thoroughly by a professional BJ girl (A minimum of 5 years working at the Bridgeport BJ Booth is required for a BJ girl to qualify as a BNBJ girl) who is superior to other BJ girls in technique and experience. The BNBJ girl is a truly gifted fellatrix, and performs her blowjobs nude to provide additional visual excitement for our customers. Enjoy your nude blowjob!

**This year's most anticipated Bare-Naked BJ girl is the amazing, world-famous Teagan Rousseau! She will be performing Bare-naked Blowjobs 4th-of-July weekend (Fri, Sat, & Sun) --ONLY--! Don't miss your chance to receive one of the most legendary blowjobs in the world for only $30 (!!!)

7). Last but not least, have FUN! That's what you're here for. Our girls love sucking cock! Pick the BJ girl that suits your fancy, sit back, and enjoy a truly *magic* cum-swallowing blowjob!

Reese stepped down from the podium, and 3 extra-large men, working security, unclipped the ropes at the head of each line. Each of these men were equipped with a sidearm, which had thus-far never been necessary at a Blowjob Booth here in Bridgeport. They sported dark shades, and serious muscle. All eyes were on the girls, now.

-10-

Kristi's first blowjob customer of the day was a man who looked to be in his mid-thirties. He paid security, and walked towards Kristi briskly, un-tucking his shirt.

"Hi, how are you today!" Kristi kneeled on her BJ pillow as her first patron took a seat.

"Darling, I'm terrific. You're beautiful. I've been waiting all summer for this, no kidding. My name's Tyler."

"Well, Tyler! Nice to meet you. I'm glad you're excited to get your dick sucked!" She unzipped his shorts, wiggling her butt on her heels.

"That's quite an ass you've got there...only makes the blowjob even better. Please, suck away."

"Thank you! I'm *so* ready." Kristi began her first official blowjob of the day, happily sliding Tyler's cock all the way down her warm throat.

"Whoo-ee! Damn, baby. You can suck dick, alright. I'm not gonna last long in this pretty little mouth..."

Kristi's head bobbed up and down on his shaft steadily, perfectly paced. She'd had plenty of practice.

20 feet away Jordan was just swallowing her 1st customer's load of cum; a college kid who had blown his wad ont her tongue after just 45 seconds in her luscious mouth. Jordan gulped down his nut-butter, then cleaned his cock thoroughly with her lips and tongue. She was really enjoying herself. She'd sucked 5 dicks today already, counting Mr. Horse.

Both girls continued warming up, steadily sucking a new dick every 3-4 minutes, tops. Customer's didn't stand a chance of holding out any longer before emptying their balls in their pretty BJ girl's mouth. Middle-aged men, college kids, computer nerds and poindexters alike all got their dicks sucked dry by these two talented BJ girls. All cocks were blown equally.

-11-

A good-sized crowd of spectators had grown, observing the two cocksuckers at work. Cell phone cameras were snapping and video footage was being recorded for friends who didn't have the good fortune to watch this delicious blowjob-happy spectacle for themselves.

A group of 4 wives were gathered off to the right of all three lines, waiting for their husbands to receive their blowjobs.

"Kurt and I have made it here every year at least once during the summer for the last 5 years...he really likes getting his dick sucked by these BJ girls. I think it's a waste of money, but whatever...I gotta say these girls can blow some *cock*."

"Oh, Barry too. He's obsessed." The second woman, wearing a pretty olive sundress and wide-brimmed straw hat, rolled her eyes exaggeratedly.

"Always wants a bee-jay. I'm glad someone else will suck his dick dry for him today, I'm just like -yeck- with this heat."

The third and forth women that were waiting for their husbands' dicks to be sucked were watching Jordan blow two men simultaneously, oo-ing and ahh-ing at her bottomless throat.

"How old is that dark-haired girl? Holy-moly she can suck a dick! She's blowing them both to the balls...!" The third wife observed aloud, stunned. "If I had a penis, I'd let her suck it for sure."

"These chicks each suck more dick in a month than the three of us do put together all year, probably. They've had lots of good practice."

"I know, but wow, how does she deep-throat like that? She's eating that thing, practically!"

Jordan was getting a deep face-fucking, and not batting an eye. The two excited men were aggressively giving her a hard throat-stuffing.

One of the women, impressed, snapped a pic with her cell phone.

"I gotta show Becky this. She thinks she's the best cocksucker around. All she brags about is how many men she blows and how they all rant and rave she's the greatest at sucking dick in her office building. She's never seen this little chick. She's a pro!"

"How often have you been blowing your husband, Shelly? I usually suck Barry's cock 3 or 4 times a week." Brittany pulled some Neutrogena SPF-70 sun-block out of her purse, popping the cap open.

Shelly considered for a moment.

"I blow Rick, probably...twice a week, I'd say? He'd like a blowjob every day, but sucking dick is tiring after all the soccer practices and piano lessons and dinner-making and cleaning the house...I'm glad he can get his cock sucked by a surrogate cocksucker once-in-a-while. He likes it. Gives me a break, too."

"Ooo, she's gonna swallow it!"

The four women craned their necks a little, standing tip-toe, to see Jordan coax her 24th cum-load of the day onto her tongue. She gulped it down merrily.

"Slut! These chicks must swallow *buckets* of cum!" Shelly laughed, with mild disbelief. "I'd get a stomach-ache, swallowing all that ball-batter."

"Me too. I blew 4 guys at a party Greg and I went to a few years ago at the Cape on a dare, and I got a little bit of indigest-"

"Trish, swallowing lots of cum doesn't give you indigestion, c'mon! It was probably all the booze you were drinking before you started sucking cock like a dick-sucking blowjob-whore! I've sucked plenty of dick and never had an upset stomach. It's psychological."

"It does so! I've never had an upset stomach from sucking cock until I blew and swallowed four men in-a-row. Ask Greg!"

"Ok, ok. Everybody's different. I still think it's psychological. Never happened to me."

The four talkative women continued to watch Jordan and Kristi's cock-sucking performance with interest, chatting about their cock-sucking prowess and taking mental blowjob notes from these two girls who were half their age.

-12-

It was nearing 2 when Kristi had her first 4-man blowbang of the day. She'd sucked around 35 dicks or so by now and was feeling a good BJ-rhythm starting to build.

The 4-man quadruple-BJ was purchased by a rambunctious group of black men, they each wanted a wet dick-sucking by a good-looking white chick. Kristi met all their criteria.

"Damn mang, 'dis blonde bitch has got the booty, you see dat? She got dumps like a truck, cuzzin'!"

"Hells-yeah she fine! She got the face too; all pretty and shit. Let's get our dicks sucked good, whoday. Saddle-up, pard'ner. Love dem blondes dat suck good dick."

The four men paid security cheerfully and approached Kristi, who was waiting on her knees for the next customer, patiently.

"Baby, baby, baby. You lookin' fine tonite, mmm, mmm, mmm." The first black man had his cock out already, jacking it, fluffing it up to really stuff Kristi's mouth good. "You 'bout to make a nigga wanna propose n' shit!"

"I propose she suck my big black cockmeat...and swallow dat load!" The second blowjob-seeking black man opined.

"Whoa!" Kristi held her breath. The four men all un-zipped and flopped their fat black cocks out, right in front of her face. One was twirling his meat-stick, enticing her to blow his meat first.

"Sumthin' wrong, girl? You suck black dick?" The tall brother with the do-rag inquired.

"Oh...no, nothing's wrong at all. It's just...I love...sucking...black...cock." Kristi's face had turned a little pallid with the rapacious desire to drain these fat, dark sausages. She wanted to suck these big black dicks *dry*.

"Das rite, baby. Little white girls like you love you some big black meat, huh."

"I'm gonna give you guys such wet, cock-slobbering blowjobs, omigosh..." Kristi licked her lips and pulled off her tank-top, she wanted to suck these big black dicks topless.

"You gott'un azz on you, little girl, damns. Lookit shorty's butt, D-Loc, dat birf-day cake is *stuff-t* in dem little shorts..."

"Dawg, I'm alla'bout dat white booty, and'dis here white girl's a whooty, most def...she goan sukkit correct, I kin feel it.."

Kristi began blowing the 4 black men simultaneously, stuffing each serving of big dark-meat into her wet mouth at once, sucking messily on the 4 bulbous cock-heads.

All four of her African-American customers were hollering disruptively with approval.