The Blue Coast

Story Info
Adventurous couple push speed & sex limits in Monaco.
9.1k words
4.6
76.3k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Green_Gem
Green_Gem
757 Followers

It was only when Jordan stepped off the plane into the balmy warmth of the early morning sunshine at the Cote D'Azure Airport in Nice that the reality finally hit her. She was in the south of France and about to embark on a crazy adventure of fun and utter indulgence.

It had all started as a bet; a silly wager that had happened in a flirty and competitive moment. Never in a million years had Jordan ever expected that either of them would actually be required to honor it. But she should have known better. In the months since she had met Steve, it had become abundantly evident that for all his easy going and laid back approach, he usually did exactly what he said he would, no matter how outrageous it may have seemed.

But this was bizarre Jordan thought for the hundredth time as she scanned the faces of the people in the Arrivals Lounge. Steve's business obligations had required him to leave a few days earlier but he had said he would be at the airport to fetch her. The place bustled with excited people and she waved with relief when she saw him in the distance. He was easy to spot. Being tall he towered at least a head and shoulders over the others as he made his way towards her.

Watching him approach, her mind drifted back to the wager and the reason why she found herself in this almost surreal situation. Steve's bet, made earlier in the year, had been simple. It was that the former long-standing world champion of Formula One racing would be in the lead on points for the current championship by the time the Monte Carlo race rolled around. If he wasn't, then Steve would take her to Monaco for the race.

Jordan recalled reading somewhere that the outspoken Katharine Hepburn had once called Monaco "a pimple on the chin of the south of France." She wasn't referring to the principality's lack of beauty, but rather to the preposterous idea of having a little country taking up some of the choicest coastline along the Riviera. Monaco was the playground of the obscenely rich and bored who were free to flaunt their wealth, diamonds, designer clothes and Ferraris. It really was all about showing off and not exactly the kind of place you just stopped over for a casual weekend. There was little doubt that the bet was insane and outrageously expensive.

When Jordan had pointed that out to Steve, giving him the opportunity to renege, he had fixed his gray eyes on her, shrugged nonchalantly and said, "Yeah but its only money and we'll get a chance to see how the other half splurge it. Besides, my boy is going to beat yours and get back into the lead." He paused and smiled, "And that way I get you to keep your side of the bet as well."

Jordan laughed at the memory of the conversation. Had she lost the bet she would have had to have public sex with Steve at a location of his choice. She wondered wryly if Monaco might not have been his first choice anyway. As a keen racer himself and fan of Formula One together with a love of risky public sex, there was no better place on earth to indulge his fantasies.

If she was honest, she would have admitted that while she was more than thrilled that the former champion was lagging behind the new prince of the track, she had mixed feelings about how this bet had turned out.

It wasn't that she and Steve weren't attracted to each other because they were. The chemistry between them was electric even though they had resisted falling into bed together. A situation she knew would forever be changed by this weekend. But it was more than that. It was the edgy danger that she associated with Steve and which she found undeniably exciting that concerned her. There was something about him that made her a little crazy.

She liked to believe that she was the queen of cool. Self control was her middle name and yet when she stepped onto the plane headed for the playground of the rich and reckless to be with Steve she knew instinctively that her self control was gone. The time ahead would be an excuse to allow herself to let go and to revel in wild abandonment. Her stomach muscles fluttered with a ripple of excitement and longing.

***

Steve's steady gaze brushed over Jordan's thighs appreciatively as her flimsy skirt hiked over them when she got into the low slung sports car that gleamed in the bright sunlight.

"Nice car," she commented as he settled himself into the seat next to hers and hit a button to open the sunroof. "It seems the rental cars are a little different here; nothing simple like a Ford or a Toyota?"

Steve laughed, "Well maybe there are, but my philosophy is when in Rome do as the Romans do. If there's any place to drive a fancy car, it's here." He paused, "But in a world full of Ferraris, Porsches, Rolls Royce and Lamborghinis this baby is pretty tame."

"Hardly," Jordan laughed as she felt the first powerful roar of the engine. "Is it a long drive to Monaco?"

"About 20 kilometers, but how long, depends on the traffic."

"You think you'll get to open this baby up and race her?" Jordan asked, her green eyes glittering with excitement.

"Why, you in a hurry to get there?"

"No," she murmured, getting her first glimpse of the Mediterranean's turquoise water as the road carved its way along the rugged coastline. "But, let's just say, speed does it for me."

Steve arched his eyebrows. He loved speed himself. He knew what an aphrodisiac it was, but if he really had to admit it, he'd have to say that at some level when racing his car or bike, it was the most amazing challenge; a feeling of mastery and power mixed with pure dread. At full throttle on the track there was almost the feeling of being omnipotent, god-like and untouchable laced with an arrogance that made him believe that that death or injury was beneath him and utterly impossible.

He grimaced as he shifted in his seat; a recently healed rib was still a tender reminder of his last dice on the track and testimony to the fact that injury was very much alive and possible for anyone who pushed the limits. Not that it would ever alter his love of extreme sports though.

"Does speed turn you on?" he asked glancing at Jordan.

The question hung in the air for a second as he accelerated sharply along the twisty road.

Jordan shifted in her seat while she gazed at the breathtaking landscape. The postcard views of quaint little villages nestling against the sparkling backdrop of the Mediterranean and the lavish estates that were perched high in isolation on rocky escarpments made her wish that she had the talent to paint. The scenery was truly spectacular and evidence that there were some things that humans simply couldn't mess up. She considered Steve's question and decided to answer him honestly.

"Yeah, it does."

"Good," he said smiling. "Feel free to enjoy your arousal as much as you like." He stretched his arm along the back of the bucket seat and rested his hand in the silky mane of hair at the nape of her neck.

Jordan closed her eyes to savor the speed of the car and the scent of his closeness which seemed to permeate her senses. As his long fingers worked gently beneath the fall of her rich auburn hair she was aware of several thrilling sensations at once. His palm was curved into the space between her shoulder blades and his fingers caressed her bare skin with a steady, tender stroke.

Steve's words and the intimacy of his touch began to work on her imagination, triggering deep sensual flashes. Despite the air circulating around her she grew as warm and flushed as if she were being undressed and fondled by a thorough and expert lover. Steve was seducing her mind with his careless touch, making her imagine his tantalizing light stroke all over her body.

He slowed the car to a stop at a crossing and as it idled he began to play with the lobe of her ear, arousing the sensitive point where the delicate flesh met her jaw then, he dropped his hand and trailed his fingers down her bare arm, brushing the side of her breast with a feather stroke. It took all her control to keep her eyes on the road ahead but she couldn't help letting out a shuddery sigh.

"Feeling good sweetheart?"

Jordan nodded. She felt better than good. Beneath the feathery light material of her skirt her body was alive with sensation. Her breasts felt fuller and she was acutely aware of the way her nipples were jutting against the soft fabric of her top. She stole a quick glance at Steve's profile and saw a small smile playing around his lips. He was intentionally trying to get her aroused, she realized, and it was working.

It took a second for her to make her decision and she made it in light of the promise to herself to throw caution to the wind and be as wild as he was. It was shameless, she knew, especially since they were in broad daylight on a busy road where he had to keep an eye on traffic. But that was tough luck for him, she decided; he'd started it and now he would just have to deal with it.

A breath quavered in her throat as her fingers drifted down to her thigh and slipped under the hemline of her skirt. Jordan squirmed in the seat as her hand came to rest on the moist crotch of her panties. She slipped a finger between the soft wet folds of her pussy and let out a sexy sigh.

"You don't mind if I explore a little, do you?"

"Be my guest," Steve replied huskily, "I like to watch."

"God, it's hot," she said throatily. "And these panties are drenched." She wriggled on the seat as she pulled the lacy g-string off and dropped it on Steve's lap. She smiled and stretched a long tanned leg onto the dashboard. "Now, think you can go any faster?"

Jordan moaned softly as she stroked her clit with one hand and caressed a hard nipple with the other. She had her face turned on the headrest towards Steve, who was alternating between quick glances at the road ahead and lingering stares at her hand buried between her thighs.

The feeling of the sun warming her and the breeze blowing through her hair keeping her skin cool while Steve watched her masturbate filled her with breathless excitement. She gazed at his profile, at his well defined jaw and his mouth and felt a shudder of pleasure run through her. She'd always wanted to deep kiss him, to run her tongue over his teeth and suck his bottom lip before forcing her tongue inside his mouth. She groaned as she imagined his tongue dancing with hers and then probing the soft folds of her pussy, insinuating its way deep into her warm wetness. The images spiked her arousal and she hastily pressed two fingers inside herself imagining how his cock would fill her.

"Oh God," she groaned as she squirmed with pleasure and began her journey towards climax.

In the distance she could hear the drone of an approaching train, and remembered seeing a railway track that ran almost parallel with the road. The clickety clack sounds came nearer and nearer merging with the sounds of her labored breathing. Jordan closed her eyes giving in to the pulsing waves of heat surging through her loins. She was vaguely aware of the reverberations from the train rushing past as her orgasm swept through her body. She whimpered softly as she came keeping her eyes tightly shut until she stopped trembling.

When she opened them, Steve was staring intently at her.

"Let me taste," he croaked putting his tongue out.

She slowly withdrew her sticky fingers from her pussy and moved them towards his mouth. A small twinge of self consciousness prickled her as she watched him lick up a long string of pussy nectar that dripped from her fingertip. She always got so damned wet when she was horny and for a second, she wondered if she'd left a wet spot on the leather seat beneath her.

"Yummy," Steve said, licking his lips appreciatively. "That was delicious and I didn't expect such a delightful show before we got there," he teased.

Jordan felt her cheeks flood with heat. "Well, I told you speed turned me on," she said trying to sound nonchalant.

"I think you turned on the train passengers as well."

"No!" Jordan exclaimed, wide eyed. "Don't tell me they could see in here, could they?"

Steve laughed. "Of course they could, Jordy. The train on the track is higher than the car, and it wasn't moving that quickly either. Those who were looking out at the beautiful scenery got an eyeful alright."

Jordan giggled and then her breath caught in her throat as she stared between Steve's legs. His cock was protruding from his groin. It was rock hard and bobbed slightly with every pulse. Jordan couldn't take her eyes off it.

"Did you take it out as the train approached?"

"Sometime then, when you were finger fucking yourself."

She reached across and touched him, moving her hand up the thick shaft until she got to the head. She squeezed him lightly and felt his cock throb, almost with a life of its own.

"Think you can get us there in one piece if I blow you while you drive?" She could hardly believe her brazen behaviour and yet it felt like the most natural thing in the world to do. Her mouth watered in anticipation of tasting him.

"Try me," Steve grunted as she bent towards his lap.

Jordan rubbed his silky hardness against her cheek before swirling her tongue slowly around the crown and sliding it down his straining shaft. She licked and bathed it in saliva and then in one slick movement hungrily took him as far as she could all the way into her mouth. Steve's eyes almost rolled back in his head as she moaned sexily around his shaft. The vibrations made his cock twitch, but he kept his eye resolutely on the road and accelerated to pass the car in front of them.

Jordan tried to move within the confined space of the car to be able to take Steve down into her throat. She began a deep sucking motion and heard him groan deeply. He tasted warm and a little salty. Precum leaked from his tip and she licked it up hungrily, using her tongue and her mouth to pleasure him.

"Oh shit!" Steve cursed.

It startled Jordan. She pulled back off him and shot an enquiring glance upwards when she heard the siren.

"Fuck it, we have company!" He slowed the car and pulled over onto the side of the road into what looked like a small recessed area.

Jordan wiped her mouth and tried to smooth her clothes as she struggled out of the car. She knew how disheveled she must look. The taste of Steve's precum still lingered on her lips and she glanced surreptitiously at his crotch. He'd managed to get his jeans zipped up but there was no mistaking the size of the bulge there.

"Morning, officer," he said gruffly. "Is there something wrong?"

Jordan got her first look at the policeman as he scowled at Steve. Christ, she thought, the cops sure were different in this part of the world. This guy looked like he'd just stepped out of an Officers Cadet school. He was immaculately dressed in a pair of blue grey slacks with a crisp white short-sleeved shirt, adorned with epaulets and matching badges on his pocket and peaked cap.

"Are you here for the race?" he asked in perfect English tinged with a foreign accent.

His tone was short and clipped and Jordan couldn't decide if it was Italian or French. With his dark hair he could be either. She wished she could see his eyes to determine how angry he was, but he kept them hidden behind dark shades. They watched as he walked around the car to check the car registration and Steve's international driver's license.

"Yeah we're here for the race," Steve replied, hoping the guy was going to be forgiving towards over excited tourists. He knew damn well that he had been going dangerously fast, but it had been unavoidable. What with Jordy sucking his cock like her life depended on it he'd lost some of his focus and the car had surged ahead and zigzagged across the road. There was no real harm done, but he was pissed off that this asshole had chosen that moment to give chase. He was almost about to blow his load when the siren had started up.

"You were speeding; going much faster than the speed limit," the cop growled as if they didn't understand what speeding meant. "And you passed the other cars dangerously. That is not acceptable here in Monaco."

His comment made Jordan want to laugh. It was hilarious; the most prestigious race on the Formula One calendar was held in the principality each year but the cop was telling them, in all seriousness, that speeding was not acceptable in Monaco. She stifled a nervous giggle because one look at his face told her he meant exactly what he was saying. She'd heard that Monaco was known for its police presence, not because of crime but because of traffic violations, so they definitely took this speeding shit seriously.

The tiny principality had everything except personal taxation but they made their money from gambling and tourists. Tourists with heavy acceleration in little sports cars, she thought wryly. Her sense was that being budget conscious was not exactly a priority with these people and she anticipated they'd get a heavy fine.

Jordan ran her hands through her long silky hair and cocked her hip.

"Officer," she said licking her lips provocatively, "We're really sorry about the speeding, but honestly it's not his fault, it's mine."

"You were not driving," the cop replied letting his gaze drift over her.

"No I wasn't," she said pouting, "But I was... distracting the driver."

"Pardon?"

Jordan flashed him a dazzling smile. He was French; she'd heard it in the way he rolled his 'r' in the word 'pardon.'

"You see, it's our anniversary, and you know what it's like to be in love, don't you?" She paused, "I couldn't wait to get to the hotel to give him his present, and so I did it in the car..."

"You gave him a present in the car?"

Jordan nodded and sucked the tip of her index finger. "You know...that kind of present."

The cop removed his sunglasses slowly and let his eyes dip down to her breasts. His stare was direct and very arrogant. He understood exactly what she was saying but she wondered fleetingly if he believed her and if it would make any difference. She glanced briefly at Steve who was leaning against the police car and had a small smile playing across his lips. He looked slightly taken aback but in an admiring sort of way.

"Sex in the car is not an excuse," the cop said sweeping his gaze back to her eyes, "In fact it's even more dangerous."

"I know, Monsieur," Jordan said, realizing suddenly that this was not only about dodging a fine. She was playing a game with the cop, a mind game that somehow was exciting her. She wanted to see how far it could go, how far she could push. "You don't believe me though, do you?"

"It does not matter what I believe," the cop said as slid his sunglasses into his breast pocket, "You were speeding and driving recklessly. That is all that matters."

Jordan noticed that he had not reached for his ticket book yet and that his eyes were still playing over her body. It was a mad impulse but she followed it.

"But I do want you to believe me," she said slowly. "Speed turns me on, and while I was making love to him with my mouth I was becoming aroused as well." She smiled coquettishly, "Let me prove it to you."

"Jordy..." Steve cautioned, realizing immediately where this was headed. He'd reconciled himself to a hefty traffic fine but public indecency in front of a cop might just land them in the local jail.

Jordan sashayed towards where Steve was standing against the police car and leaned her body back into his. As she did so she lifted her skirt, giving the cop a full view of her pussy. The moisture clinging to her swollen lips glistened in the sunlight and Jordan lewdly pressed her fingertips inside and slowly began to stroke herself.

The cop stood transfixed by the sight in front of him. The Adams' apple in his throat bobbed as he swallowed hard, but he kept his eyes riveted on her fingers moving in and out of her wet sex.

Green_Gem
Green_Gem
757 Followers