The Blues Revisited

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cassandra took my hand and I stood, following her into her bedroom. She stopped at the end of the bed and pulled her dress over her head, dropping it to the floor.

All my masturbatory fantasies could never compare to the beauty standing in front of me. Her ebony skin shone in the room’s single lamp. Her nipples were like Hershey Kisses -- dark chocolate resting against the swell of lighter cocoa. Her full breasts were heavy, but firm, their weight causing the nipple to thrust upward and outward, as if being sucked by invisible forces.

Her stomach was toned and smooth and her pubic hair had been trimmed to a heart-shaped patch of dark curls that glistened.

As she stretched out on the waterbed, her breasts relaxed into two round shapes against her chest, but the nipples were ever vigilant.

Cassandra softly patted the bed beside her. I started to crawl next to her, but she pushed me back. “A little overdressed for my taste, hun.”

I pulled my shoes and socks off and threw my shirt onto the floor next to her dress. When I pulled my Levis and briefs off, my cock slapped up hard against my belly.

“Mmmmm. Yes baby. How you’ve grown up.”

I lowered myself on Cassandra, feeling her black velvet skin against mine. I kissed her from her lips to her neck and worked my way to those beautiful breasts, licking the nipples with the flat of my tongue. I noticed her breasts were lighter than her arms and shoulders. The lighter skin had the shape of a bikini top.

“Something wrong, hun?”

“No,” I said. “I just never realized that you could get a sun tan.”

Cassandra slapped my bare bottom. “Bigot,” she said smiling.

“Who me?”

“Yeah, and you pretty well-hung for a white guy, too.”

It was fun to be laughing in bed with a gorgeous woman underneath me. I started kissing Cassandra’s breasts, running my tongue between them, when I felt her hands squeezing my ass and pulling me up.

I raised up on my elbows and Cassandra began kissing my neck, pulling against my ass and working her way down while edging me up. She slowly tongued my nipple, biting it and sucking much like I had done to her. All the time those dark, gorgeous eyes were on mine.

“Raise up, baby.”

I scooted up and put my hands on the headboard, watching Cassandra’s dark hands circle my cock. She rubbed the head against her nipple, leaving a glistening trail of precum on her skin. Then suddenly, as if teasing was no longer tolerable, she put her mouth over the head of my cock.

I felt her tongue on the bottom of my shaft as she drew me deeper, then slowly let me slide out. The skin was so tight over the head of my cock that it looked like a ripe plum against her lips. Looking in my eyes, she sucked my cock deep in her mouth, and then started moving back and forth, essentially fucking her mouth with my hard penis.

I was too young. She was too beautiful. It was too much.

I was holding the headboard, looking down at this incredible woman with my cock going in and out of her mouth. I could feel her hands on my ass, pulling me in deep then releasing me. I didn’t even have time to warn her.

Cassandra stopped moving and took the first surge of cum with her lips closed over the head and her tongue pressing against the underside. She blinked several times, her cheeks drawn in as she swallowed.

Then she wrapped her hand around my cock, pulling it from her mouth, and pumped two smaller blasts against her neck and breasts. “Mmmmmmm, yes baby,” she purred. “My sweet, sweet baby.”

I was breathing heavily, my hands white-knuckled against the headboard, looking down into the smiling face of my ebony goddess. My cum glittered like mother-of-pearl against her lips, chin and breasts and she made no attempt to wipe it away.

I slid down, pressing her body under mine. I only hesitated a second before kissing her cum-coated lips, tasting myself on her tongue. When I realized it wasn’t so bad, I let my lips move on, using my mouth to smear my semen into her breasts.

Cassandra arched her back and moaned, but didn’t take her eyes off me. It was as if the act of watching me taste my own cum was turning her on even more.

I licked her hard nipples and kissed my way down her belly.

“Oh baby...yes,” she said, moving her hips against my face. “Please, baby...”

I moved down to her ankles, kissing my way up the inside of her leg. I was right in my earlier judgment. Smooth as black glass. As I kissed, I raised her leg, tonguing the inside fold of her knee, bringing her thigh to rest on my shoulder. I used my fingers to part her dark labia.

Her clit was swollen and wet and I made my mouth into a small O and blew a stream of cool air over it. Cassandra moaned and bucked her hips, reaching down to grab my hair and pull my mouth onto her.

I kissed her wet pussy, then circled her clit with my tongue. When I sucked it between my lips, I pressed the flat of my tongue against it and wiggled it.

I pulled her other leg over my shoulder and began tongue fucking her pussy, but Cassandra pulled me tight, holding my head motionless against her.

“No, please...” she said, breathing heavily. “...like before.”

I turned my attention back to licking and sucking her clit, remembering her orgasm from dry humping my crotch. She obviously liked clitoral stimulation and I wasn’t going to let her down.

I slid my hands up her impossibly smooth legs and began flicking her clit, strumming it with my tongue like her clit was a guitar string and her climax was a blues rift. I slid a finger deep inside to feel how wet she was and she responded by moaning and calling my name. I worked the finger in and out slowly as I tongued her and it didn’t take long to earn my reward.

Cassandra made a sound something like “Shhhhhhh...” and then all hell broke loose. The quiet climax she’d had with me in the living room was a thing of the past. Bucking, straining, pulling my hair and all but screaming, Cassandra bore down against my finger inside her and came hard.

I wasn’t sure what I should be doing, but with her death grip against my skull pulling my face into her, I kept flicking her clit with my tongue until she pushed me away.

She was trying to catch her breath and shaking so hard it scared me. I slid up, wrapping my arms around her and holding her tight against my body.

It was a few minutes before she caught her breath. I kissed her and asked if she was OK.

“Oh yesss,” she said, pushing my damp hair off my forehead. “I’m much better than just ‘OK.’”

Cassandra ran the her fingernails down my back, over my ass and swept them around my hips. She grasped my hard cock in both hands.

“Already?” she asked in a deep, dreamy voice.

I shrugged. “Sorry.”

“Shhhhhhh,” she put a finger to my lips. “No. I’m not sorry and neither are you.”

She rolled me over to my back. Then she threw a leg over my pelvis and settled slowly on to me, enveloping my cock in her wet heat.

I remember thinking how beautiful her breasts were as she leaned back, one arm behind her, the other flat on my stomach.

I could see my cock going in and out of her. I reached up to cup her breasts and she put both of her hands on top of mine. I was looking in her dark eyes, moving my hips under her, thrusting as much as I could as she ground her hips into me.

“What are you thinking?” she asked me, still moving on me.

“I was thinking that I might be too happy to ever sing the blues again,” I told her.

She giggled. So did I. Then she laughed. I did too.

I was like trying not to laugh in church. The harder we tried, the more we laughed. Everytime she laughed, her pussy would clench, gripping my cock.

I watched her face quickly turn from mirth to desire as her climax took her by surprise. It was so incredible that I lost all control and orgasmed with her, spraying hot cum deep inside her clenching pussy.

She pressed herself against me, breathing deeply into my shoulder. I could feel her slick breasts against my heaving chest.

“That...” she gasped, her lips touching my neck, “Was fan-fucking-tastic.”

“Well, you know what they say?”

She raised up on one elbow so she could look in my eyes. “What’s that, hun?”

“Once you’ve had white, you’re set for the night.”

She sighed and pressed her cheek against my chest.

“Bigot,” she said. Then softer, “Am I set for the rest of the night?”

I laughed. “If you start me up, I’ll never stop.”

12