The BMW

Story Info
Be careful what you wish for.
1.2k words
3.31
116.6k
23

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 08/13/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mr Robert
Mr Robert
275 Followers

Rob and Lisa were enjoying a meal at their favourite restaurant.

They were celebrating their third wedding anniversary and Rob suggested they should drink a toast to the continued success of their marriage.

Lisa promptly raised her glass and clinked it against Rob's glass and said, "Here's to the rest of our life together, may it always be as good as it has been over these past three years."

Rob leaned forward looking deep in to Lisa's eyes and whispered, "It will be even better, especially if you take a lover as I have begged you to for a long time now."

Lisa pulled a face and said, "One of these days I may surprise you and take you up on your offer."

"I really wish you would darling, it would make me so happy, I know that you would not regret it."

Sitting back in his chair he gazed at his lovely wife, sitting opposite him looking absolutely gorgeous, her long red hair framing her very pretty face.

He let his eyes wander all over her stunning body, marvelling at her sensuous beauty.

How lucky he was to have her as his wife.

He thought back to the first time he had made such a suggestion and the anger that it had evoked in Lisa.

He had tried to explain to her that his three inch penis was much smaller than average and that he wanted her to be able to enjoy sex with another man or men without feeling as if she was cheating on him.

She was very annoyed that first time and told him that she didn't need a bigger penis and that she was perfectly satisfied with the status quo.

However over the last three months Rob had sensed a softening in Lisa's response when he brought up the subject. She no longer refused to discuss the probability that she would eventually give in and do what her doting husband had been begging her to do for almost a year now.

In fact he was beginning to think that maybe she already had someone in mind.

He was ten years older than Lisa and because of his small penis he also was a virgin when they married.

He was very proud of his beautiful wife and as an adoring husband he wanted her to have the best of everything.

That is why they had visited the BMW dealership earlier that day to take a look at the new model which had just been launched.

Maurice, the salesman was extremely handsome and Rob had noticed how he quite openly flirted with Lisa who certainly seemed to enjoy the attention.

Perhaps he might be the one to take her fancy.

Leaning forward again he whispered.

"Are you trying to tell me that I should expect to be surprised soon?"

Lisa stared into his eyes and leaning forward she kissed him gently on the lips.

"Let's just say that you are very persuasive and I do want to make you happy."

Rob was so surprised that he couldn't speak properly but he managed to mumble hoarsely

"Does that mean you have someone in mind?"

Raising her eyebrows questioningly, she whispered, "Would that please you darling, do you want to know if I have a little secret?"

Standing up, Rob called the waiter and paid the bill, then taking Lisa by the hand he almost dragged her out of the restaurant saying "Let's get home now, I can't wait to hear your little secret."

Later as they lay in bed Rob asked Lisa if she fancied the car salesman Maurice and she giggled as she shyly nodded her head before saying, "He is very good looking and I think he would have made a pass if you hadn't been there."

This admission thrilled Rob and taking Lisa into his arms he said lovingly "Thank you darling, I love you with all my heart. I think that we should maybe have another look at the new BMW model soon."

Perhaps they had finally found someone Lisa fancied.

The following day Rob had to be at the local Rotary Club luncheon as he was being considered as a future member. He was being proposed by his friend George Brown who was the local Chartered Surveyor and long time member of the club.

In the morning, as he left for his office he kissed Lisa on the cheek before saying "When I get back this evening we will talk about how we should develop your exciting little secret, bye, bye beautiful."

Around ten o'clock Lisa was just about to make herself a coffee when the front doorbell chimed.

She wondered who would be visiting her at this time of the morning.

When she opened the door she was astonished to see none other than the handsome Maurice.

He handed her a bouquet of flowers as he said, "Please forgive me Mrs Kay I hope you don't think I am out of order but I thought you might enjoy a spin in the new model which is waiting for you right now."

With that he turned with a flourish and pointed to the gleaming saloon car parked at the kerb.

There was silence for a few seconds before Lisa, her heart thumping, said "Give me five minutes."

Closing the door she almost ran to her bedroom as she tried to think what she would wear for her date!!!

Ten minutes later she emerged from the house looking radiant in a short summer dress, all ready for her spin in the new BMW with the dashingly handsome Maurice.

As he held the car door open for her he caught a glimpse of nylon stocking top as she settled herself into the passenger seat.

He knew that she had deliberately allowed him to catch a glimpse and he took it that this was her way of letting him know that she knew what it was that he really wanted.

Driving out towards the countryside he turned to Lisa and said "I think we should try and find a secluded spot where we can get to know each other a little better."

The Rotary luncheon was preceded by general chat between members and guests in the hotel bar.

Rob was telling a small group of men that he had been to see the new BMW when one of the men interrupted him asking him who he had dealt with at the showroom.

Rob informed him that they had been very well attended to by a salesman called Maurice.

A few of the men started laughing as one of them said "Well I hope you kept a good hold on your wife, Maurice has a reputation for seducing his customer's wives."

Another man said "Yes he is pretty well known for being a ladies man. In fact I heard he keeps a book in his desk full of pictures of women that he has seduced and he refers to it as his Very Satisfied Customers book!!!"

George Brown, Rob's sponsor, said "I am sure Rob here gets the message and I bet he doesn't let the bold Maurice anywhere near his wife after hearing all that and especially since Lisa his wife is a very, very attractive woman."

Everyone was laughing as they made their way through to the dining room.

Mr Robert
Mr Robert
275 Followers