The BMW Ch. 05

Story Info
Secrets.
1.8k words
3.87
32.7k
3

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 08/13/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mr Robert
Mr Robert
275 Followers

That night as Lisa and Rob climbed in to bed Lisa was glad she had remembered to turn Rob's pillow over, so hopefully, he wouldn't notice it was wet on the other side.

She had considered changing the pillow case but she rather liked the idea of her husband's head resting on the pillow on which she had been thoroughly fucked that very morning.

It had been soaked with her spray and her lover's copious spunk which had leaked from her gaping pussy.

Snuggling in to her unsuspecting husband Lisa wondered whether she should tell him about her morning date, but she decided not to.

Rob lay there quietly, wondering if Maurice had been in contact with Lisa and whether he should ask her, but he decided not to.

Rob thought he could smell something but couldn't be sure.

Lisa heard him sniffing so she started to stroke his little penis and smiled to herself as she felt it stiffen in her hand.

Then speaking as if to a little boy, Lisa whispered in Robs ear, "You like that, don't you, would you like me to tickle your little pee-pee and make you cum using my fingers, you see I'm too tired for intercourse, okay dear?"

Rob was already well on the way to an ejaculation and only managed to splutter a stifled groan of "Aaaagggghhhh," as Lisa's fingers quickened, forcing him to squirt his sperm into the leg of his boxer shorts.

Patting his thigh, she sighed, "There now sweetheart, wasn't that nice, sleep well."

Turning over she turned off the bedside lamp before Rob had time to get himself cleaned up. By the time he came back from the bathroom, she was fast asleep.

Over the course of the next couple of months Maurice fucked Lisa at least once a week although it was usually at her instigation.

Maurice kept his promise and gave Lisa a set of prints and the negatives of the photos he had taken, but he also insisted on taking pics on all of their dates.

Lisa began to enjoy being photographed and even allowed Maurice to pose her in whatever position he wanted.

He of course took advantage of the situation and although not appearing himself in the shots, he did have pics showing her sucking his cock and shots of his big cock stretching her steaming cunt and of course close-ups of his spunk oozing out of her well fucked hole.

Lisa always got her own set of prints and of course, the negatives.

She now had quite a collection which she kept hidden in a shoe box in the bottom of her wardrobe.

Lisa felt that Maurice was less of a gentleman than she had considered him to be as he nearly always ignored her almost daily phone calls to the showroom.

She was getting more than a little annoyed, being given the same old story from Kate the receptionist, "I'm sorry Mrs Kay, there's no reply from his office, he must be out."

Maurice for his part wished she would ease off a bit and give him a bit of space.

He was now having to shag the wife of the local bank manager who had indicated that she would only replace their car with another BMW if he would resume their earlier relationship from two years ago.

Even the super fit Maurice was finding it difficult fitting in all the randy women who thought they could demand his undivided attention.

He decided that in order to relieve the situation he would pass Lisa on to one of his friends.

Lisa had not kept her side of the arrangement with her husband as she never told him about her dates.

Rob felt sure that Lisa had been seeing Maurice but could not bring himself to confront her so he started looking for clues.

One afternoon while Lisa was sunbathing in the garden he began searching in their bedroom.

Eventually he came across the shoebox in her wardrobe and taking off the lid his eyes just about popped out of his head when he saw the collection of pornographic photos.

He spread them out on the bed gasping in disbelief at each obscene image.

His head was swimming, not only had she been seeing Maurice but she had let him record their affair in this shameless way.

Surely he had warned her not to let Maurice take any pictures of her. He remembered the Rotarian who mentioned that Maurice kept a photo album of all his conquests.

Oh God, what has she gone and done, he thought.

He could not help looking at each photograph again and again and although he was shaking with emotion he was also aware that he was extremely excited.

His little penis was rigid and throbbing and he feared he was about to have an orgasm without even touching himself.

He was so engrossed that he did not hear Lisa enter the room it was only when she gasped in horror that he swung round and saw her staring at the photos spread out across the bed.

With her hand to her mouth she mumbled, "Oh God, I'm so sorry, I meant to tell you but I just couldn't, please forgive me, please."

Staring at her he almost shouted, "Why, why, why didn't you tell me, I thought we had an agreement."

"I'm sorry darling I just could not tell you about it, I didn't want to hurt you."

He was flabbergasted when she blurted out, "It's Maurice, he said I must make sure that you didn't find out.

I'm sorry darling, I should have told you, he's been shagging me, but now he won't stop phoning me. He seems to think I need it every other day."

Rob couldn't believe his ears. "You mean he's been fucking you and you didn't tell me. How many times has he fucked you?"

Lisa now sniffling and playing the part of the wronged woman replied, "Only a few times but now he seems to want it on a regular basis."

"I don't believe I'm hearing all of this, you were supposed to tell me when you had a date. Christ, I couldn't bring myself to ask you about it, I was even going to tell you that I wouldn't mind if you saw him again.

This must stop, do you hear, I'm going to complain to his boss and have him fired, big bastard that he is, who does he think he is anyway."

In a red mist Rob stormed out of the house and jumping in to the BMW he drove straight to the BMW showroom.

Striding purposefully into the showroom he soon found himself standing at the receptionist's desk.

"Oh, Mr Kay, what can I do for you?"

"I demand to speak to your Managing Director, now, do you understand?"

"You mean Mr Walls, our General Manager, can I tell him what it is about?"

"No, it's a private matter."

Not wishing to upset the customer Kate phoned through to Mr Wall's private office and explained that Mr Kay would like to speak to him.

Replacing the phone she directed Mr Kay to a room at the far end of the showroom and as Rob made his way towards the room the door opened and a distinguished looking man emerged and welcomed him.

"Mr Kay, what a pleasant surprise, how can I help you?"

Once inside the room Rob suddenly felt much less confident and stammered, "You can, help by d d d dismissing your salesman Maurice, that's how you can help."

"I'm sorry Mr Kay, why should I wish to sack my best salesman. Please sit down and tell me what is troubling you."

"Your salesman, Maurice, has been pestering my wife ever since we bought that damn car from you a couple of months ago. He keeps trying to get her to go out with him and doesn't seem to realise that my wife is not like that. It has got to stop and I think his behaviour deserves to cost him his job."

The General Manager was silent for a few moments before saying, "Mr Kay, I don't know what to say. I can't fire Maurice just on your say so, anyway, he's our leading salesman and sells more cars than the all the others put together.

I really can't believe that you expect me to fire him just because he has tried to be nice to your wife. Let me check something with the receptionist."

Lifting the phone he buzzed reception.

"Yes Mr Walls, what can I do for you?"

"Kate, I want to ask you something, has Maurice been phoning Mrs Kay?"

Rob couldn't hear what Kate was saying but he watched the expressions on the General Managers face as he listened to what she had to say.

Grimacing, he thanked Kate before replacing the phone.

"Mr Kay, I am afraid you seem to have got this story a little bit mixed up."

"What do you mean, mixed up?"

"Well, just that.

I am reliably informed by our receptionist that your wife has been phoning for Maurice almost every day since you bought the car.

It seems that it is your wife who is doing the pestering.

In fact Kate says that Maurice has told her to say he is out whenever Mrs Kay calls.

I am afraid the problem lies in your court.

There is no way I will discipline Maurice over this affair and as far as I am concerned the matter is now closed."

Rob sat there, stunned, he couldn't speak for quite some time.

Then slowly he stood up and in a chokingly sobbing voice said.

"I bought a very expensive car from you and I don't think I have been treated with due respect."

Mr Walls felt very sorry for him and putting his arm around Rob's shoulders he said, "I know it cannot be easy for you to accept that your wife and Maurice have been seeing each other, but maybe now it will be finished.

I suggest you go home and tell your wife that you know everything but that you love her and will forgive her."

Rob looked at Mr Walls but was unable to speak.

He turned around and walked out of the manager's office, his head bowed in shame.

As soon as Rob left the showroom Mr Walls turned to Kate the receptionist and said, "Tell Maurice to come and see me when he comes in, I don't think he quite understands what "After Sales Service" is supposed to mean."

Robbie returned home to find the house empty.

Unknown to him Maurice had picked Lisa up and was at that precise moment introducing her to Alan, a handsome young black man who he hoped would take Lisa off his hands.

Mr Robert
Mr Robert
275 Followers