The BMW Ch. 06

Story Info
Black is the colour.
5.3k words
3.95
36.6k
4

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 08/13/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mr Robert
Mr Robert
274 Followers

Robbie searched the house looking for his young wife but she was nowhere to be found. He noticed that she had tidied up the incriminating photos from the bed but he was unable to find where she had hidden them.

About an hour later he heard a car stopping at their gate and he rushed to the window in time to see Lisa waving goodbye to Maurice as his BMW roared away down the street. He was standing fuming in the hallway by the time she opened the front door.

"Where have you been, out shagging Maurice again, did you let him take more dirty photos, did you suck his cock for him?"

Lisa had already concocted a story which she was sure would satisfy Robbie's need to trust her again.

"Oh stop it, stop it, Robbie, I told you I was sorry, please don't keep punishing me. I've just had a meeting with Maurice, I told him you had found the photos and that you had gone to the Showroom to speak with his boss. God, I thought he was going to have a heart attack. I told him that we must stop seeing each other that I loved you and I was not prepared to hurt you further. He accepted that and asked me to apologise to you for everything. I think he feels that he might lose his job over this. So there, it's over, now do you forgive me?"

Robbie was slightly taken aback at what she had just said, he had assumed she had been out having sex with Maurice.

"I, I, er, I, I don't know what to say."

Lisa stepped forward and put her arms around Robbie cuddling close and leaning her head on his shoulder.

"I love you darling and I am very sorry if I have hurt you."

The strain was too much, Robbie couldn't help himself, he just burst out crying uncontrollably and allowed Lisa to guide him to a nearby chair. She sat on his knee and taking his head in her hands she began kissing his forehead and cheeks and comforted him as well as she could.

After a few minutes Robbie quietened down and began to return Lisa's kisses telling her that of course he forgave her and that he loved and adored her as he always had.

Lisa felt a great relief knowing that her husband had believed her explanation. She would have to be very careful in future and coax her husband into wanting her to take another lover. She just knew that the man who Maurice had introduced to her that afternoon, Alan, wanted to get to know her better.

That night in bed Lisa was very, very good to Robbie, giving him the best sexual pleasure he had had in a long time. She even helped him to have full intercourse with her and kept him on the edge for at least half an hour before he finally had an intense orgasm, at which point he spluttered, "I love you my darling, I will always love you and adore you."

The next few days passed uneventfully apart from the fact that Robbie continued to be spoilt by his repentant wife.

Robbie never told Lisa that he knew that it was her that had been chasing after Maurice. He didn't want to humiliate her.

He was determined to show Lisa that he could be a good husband and lover but during their love play his mind kept returning to the fact that Lisa now needed more than he could provide. Surprisingly he was still excited at the thought of another man giving Lisa the sort of fucking that she deserved. Perhaps he should encourage Lisa to try again with someone else. But this time she must tell him everything which would be so exciting.

Oh how he would love to help her prepare for a date, help pick out her sexiest underwear, watch her applying her make-up and finally as she is leaving the house to be with her lover he would beg her to enjoy herself. He would kneel at her feet and adore her, she knew he would do anything to make her happy.

Without realising it, Robbie was becoming a classic willing cuckold and he was now well on the way to being completely dominated by his lovely wife. She already realised that she was now the dominant partner in their marriage and she liked having this power very much indeed.

On Friday morning Lisa got the phone call from Alan that she had always expected.

"Hi Lisa this is Alan, remember we met last week with Maurice."

"Oh hello Alan, of course I remember."

"Would you like to meet me for coffee this morning?"

"Well, that would be nice Alan, why don't you come here to my house, say about 11 o'clock?"

"That sounds great, I really am looking forward to seeing you again and I am honoured that you have invited me to your house. See you in about half an hour then, bye."

In her most seductive voice Lisa replied, "Bye, Alan, don't be late."

Half an hour later, Alan was standing in the hallway of Lisa's home holding her hand as he gazed knowingly into her sexy eyes.

"Lisa, you are very beautiful, would you mind terribly if I kissed you?"

Giggling, Lisa said, "Of course not, that's why you came here, or am I wrong?"

Needing no further encouragement Alan took Lisa in his arms and kissed her tenderly. She was soon aware that he was very aroused as she felt his hardness press against her soft yielding tummy. This was the first time she had ever been kissed by a black man and she felt giddy as he pushed his tongue into her mouth.

Breaking free from his grasp and breathing heavily, she took him by the hand and without saying a word, she lead him to her bedroom.

Then without warning she suddenly stopped and said, "No, this is not right, we shouldn't be doing this, we're supposed to be having coffee."

Alan was astonished, he felt bewildered, as he was promptly redirected to the kitchen.

While Lisa began to make the coffee, Alan asked her why she had changed her mind.

"I just felt things were moving too fast, I am not used to this sort of thing." She said.

Of course, Lisa was trying to make the point that she wasn't an easy lay and that she wanted to slow things down a little.

"What do you mean, too fast? You wanted it as much as me, it's not as if you didn't know why you invited me here we're both adults after all."

"Alan, I'm sorry, it's my fault, I haven't done this sort of thing before you know, I just need a little more time."

Looking puzzled, Alan said, "Oh come on now, I am on very good terms with Maurice and that's not quite how he would have described you."

"What do you mean? You don't know anything about me, except that it must be obvious that I like you, but that doesn't mean I am about to jump into bed with you."

Alan decided to lay his cards on the table and said, "Lisa, I've seen the photos, you know, the photos that Maurice took of you."

Lisa was dumbfounded and speechless. She stood there shaking her head, unable to speak.

Moving to her, Alan put his arms around her and gave her a comforting cuddle, before saying quietly, "I am so, so sorry, that was really cruel of me. I should not have said that. Can you ever forgive me?"

Looking up at him, Lisa stuttered as she struggled to find the words, "I feel utterly and terribly let down, I feel as if I have been punched in the stomach. I never thought he would let any other person see those photos, they were private between Maurice and me. I don't even know what you must think of me, some sort of slut I suppose."

Holding her close, Alan said, "Lisa, Lisa, I am so sorry. No, I don't think you are a slut. I think you are a very genuine lovely woman and I am very sorry for having hurt you. I know that you and Maurice have agreed not to see each other for a while and I just thought that I might be able to give you some sort of support and friendship. Being honest, I hoped that we might become lovers but it looks like I've probably blown that hope. I just want you to know that I would like to be your friend as I really admire you. As far as anything else is concerned that would be up to you to decide, if, or when."

Sliding her arm around his neck, Lisa kissed him, allowing him to squeeze her ample breasts as he returned her very welcome kiss.

Alan whispered, "I guess that means you will let me be your friend then. I promise you will not regret it."

"Thanks Alan for being so understanding, I really think you should go now. Please phone me again tomorrow and perhaps we can arrange to have a date, okay?"

Giving her a peck on the cheek, Alan said, "I think that's wise and I can't wait for tomorrow."

With that, he left the house as requested.

That night in bed, Lisa surprised Robbie when she said, "Robbie darling, did you mean it, the other night, when you said you hoped that I might meet someone else. Well, I think I may have met him. He's awfully good looking and I am sure he would be discreet."

Robbie had been fantasising about that precise scenario while Lisa was teasing his little cock. "Oh Lisa, do you really think you've found someone suitable, that would be wonderful, just wonderful. Who is he and when do you hope to meet him again?"

"Tomorrow night darling, if that's alright with you, he wants to take me out for a meal and hopefully later on I might let him seduce me. You would like that, wouldn't you, Robbie?"

Lisa could not help giggling as she skilfully manipulated her husband with her clever words of encouragement. She knew he was excited beyond belief and it was her intention to make sure he would be the one to beg her to go on this date.

"Oh, yes Lisa, you know I would like that. It makes me so excited thinking about you having sex with another, hopefully, well endowed man. I know that you need it now, more than ever. A new lover for you would add a touch of spice to our sex life, you deserve it darling. I want you to have the biggest and the best because you are the sexiest wife a man could ever have. But remember, you must tell me everything, okay? Oh God, I am so excited for you. Now, tell me all about him."

Lisa told Robbie that she had bumped into this handsome man at the shopping mall. She had dropped a parcel and he had picked it up for her, apologising for being so clumsy. They had got talking and he suggested she might like to join him for a coffee, which is what they did. They got on very well with each other and he made it quite clear that he was attracted to her. He had asked her if there was any chance that she might allow him to take her out for a meal. When she said yes he asked if she could make it for tomorrow and she had said yes again.

This little fib seemed to satisfy Robbie, so Lisa continued.

"So, if you say it's okay for me to meet him again, I'll tell him to pick me up here at seven o'clock tomorrow night. That way you will get to see what he looks like."

Excitedly, Robbie blurted out, "Of course darling, of course, you must go on this date, oh I am so excited for you. This time everything will work out fine, you'll see."

Lisa bit her lip, she just couldn't tell Robbie that her new friend was black, black as the ace of spades in fact. Hopefully he won't get upset when he finds out tomorrow night.

Lisa was beginning to realise that allowing Robbie to cum could sometimes break the spell which kept him convinced that he wanted her to enjoy sex with other men. So, she said to him, "Robbie, I want you to be as excited as me about this date, so I have decided that you should not waste any sperm tonight. Keep it all for tomorrow night when hopefully I will return home fucked stupid and ready to be adored and worshipped by you. So put your little cocklet away and let's get some sleep.

Robbie tossed and turned and couldn't get to sleep for thinking of what tomorrow would bring.

For Robbie, the following day dragged by, he couldn't concentrate on his work for thinking about Lisa's date. Finally, he left work early so that he could assist Lisa to prepare for her date. When he got home he could hear that she was having a shower so he poured himself a stiff whisky and sat in the corner of their bedroom waiting for his beloved to appear.

About ten minutes later the door to the en-suite bathroom opened and Lisa entered the room. She didn't notice Robbie at first and almost screamed when she saw the figure of a man sitting in the corner. The large fluffy bath towel which was draped over her shoulders dropped to the floor, leaving her naked

"Robbie, what a fright to give me, I just about died when I saw there was a man in my bedroom. Why didn't you shout and let me know you were here?"

"Sorry darling, I only wanted to give you a surprise and to be here to watch you getting ready for tonight. God, you look stunning in the nude. May I help you prepare for your date, darling?"

"I don't think so sweetie, just sit there quietly and watch. I may ask for your opinion, if I think it necessary."

Robbie did as he was told and watched closely as Lisa slipped on a pair of his favourite sheer silk knickers before sitting at her dressing table to apply her make-up. He sat there quietly and imagined how another man would have the pleasure of removing these sexy knickers later that evening.

Lisa had already laid out the clothes she intended to wear and Robbie whistled his approval as she sexily did the opposite of a strip tease. God, she looked gorgeous, Robbie thought to himself. She looked stunning in a loose silk wrap around floral skirt and an almost sheer emerald green blouse, which complimented her long red hair.

Finally she sat down again to paint her lovely finger nails. While she was doing this she said to Robbie. "Be a sweetie Robbie and get me my new high heels which are in the lounge."

Robbie leapt to his feet and did as he was told. In the lounge he found the bag with her new shoes. He removed them from the bag and laid them on the table admiring the exquisite design of the almost ridiculously high heels. Unthinkingly, he leaned forward and kissed each shoe lovingly before taking them to his beautiful wife.

Sitting at her dressing table, Lisa slid round on her seat and sat with her legs extended towards Robbie.

"You like my heels, don't you, sweetie. Now be a good boy and kneel down and put them on for me. Robbie hastened to do as he was told and lovingly slipped the shoes onto her dainty feet. Then he kissed each shoe clad foot in worship.

Standing up, Lisa said, "It's almost seven o'clock, Alan will be here any minute now. Robbie, I want you to answer the door when Alan arrives, that way you will see who I am going to be with tonight."

Robbie was distraught. "But, but, won't he think it strange that your husband knows. What will he think of me? I mean, he's bound to know that I know that he is taking you out to fuck you, oh God, please don't make me answer the door, please!"

Too late, the doorbell chimed.

"Answer the door Robbie! Now! Then give me a shout that my date is here."

Tentatively, Robbie opened the front door. His mouth fell open when he saw the tall, handsome man standing on the doorstep. He was black! It was as if he heard it in the distance.

"Hi, I'm Alan, I've come for Mrs Kay."

Robbie heard himself trying to shout to Lisa but nothing came out except a high pitched croak. "Lisa, Lisa, someone for you."

Luckily for Robbie, Lisa appeared and immediately kissed the black man standing there. Then, she gave Robbie a quick peck on the cheek, saying, "See you later sweetie, don't worry, Alan will take care of me, won't you Alan, I'll try not to be too late, bye."

As they walked towards his big black gleaming BMW, Alan looked back over his shoulder and shouted. "Thank you Mr Kay, I promise to make this a very special occasion for your lovely wife, a very special occasion which she will never forget."

Robbie could only stand there, shaking with fear and anxiety. He watched helplessly as the car disappeared around the corner.

Sitting in the plush upholstery of Alan's huge car, Lisa enquired whether it was his car or had he borrowed it from Maurice.

Alan smiled broadly before replying.

"Well, it isn't really mine I suppose. However, it does go with the job. You see, I am the UK Director for BMW cars and it is my job to make sure that all of our British outlets or franchises perform well and that we as a company provide all the back up that they need. So it is my job to make sure that you as a customer are satisfied with not only your car but by the way in which you were treated by our franchisee. Look, I know your husband was upset by what happened between you and Maurice, but I am sure that you, personally, would not want to make a complaint. Am I right?"

Lisa replied, quietly, "Yes, I mean no, I suppose not, it's better not to make a complaint."

Alan went on. "Mr Walls, Maurice's boss, had to make a report on your husband's complaint. So let's say that our meeting tonight is to discuss the situation. I would not like to think that you would do other than to ask me to ignore the complaint and consider it as frivolous."

Lisa swivelled in her seat and allowed her legs to splay slightly showing the tops of her nylon stockings.

Before she could say anything Alan slipped his left hand onto her knee and pulled the hem of her dress back exposing her beautiful legs right up to her shiny knickers. Stealing a quick look he said. "Somehow I don't think we should bother about going for a meal, I am not hungry, are you?"

Lisa, pouting her lips and looking him straight in the eyes, said, breathlessly, "Oh, I'm hungry alright, but not for food! How about showing me where you stay, okay? I think we should get there quickly."

She shivered as his big black middle finger found her clitoris and began to finger it through the thin material of her knickers. She was quite wet by the time he pulled up outside of his apartment five minutes later.

After helping her out of the car, Alan ushered her through the door and in to his stunningly beautiful apartment. Lisa was visibly impressed. This was class, very up market furnishings and a lovely feeling of luxury.

As she was taking in her surroundings Alan moved behind her and clasped her in his arms. He gently kissed her neck breathing in her sexy perfume. His hands began to caress her body sliding up and down and squeezing her heaving breasts. It was then that she began to feel his erection pressing against her firm bottom. No it couldn't be his cock it must be something else, it was far too big to be a cock.

But Lisa was wrong, it was his cock and he was letting her feel it grow with each little movement against her bum.

Turning her around and looking deeply into her eyes he whispered, "You're beautiful, just so, so beautiful and I am going to make this a night you will never forget." Then taking her into his arms he kissed her. She responded immediately and soon their tongues were swirling in and out of each others mouths, they both knew what they wanted and knew that they were going to get it.

Lisa was on fire, she squirmed and writhed against the huge cock prodding her legs and tummy, she had to have it, she needed it, Robbie had told her she deserved it and she would do this for him.

Alan almost barged her through the door to his bedroom and she fell backwards on to the bed gasping for breath. She watched in awe as Alan quickly dispensed with his clothes. He stood there naked, a black Adonis, cock swaying in front of him, menacing like a huge battering ram.

"Oh my God, it's, it's, too big, I could never take that." Lisa gasped. "I thought Maurice had a big one but it's nothing compared to yours."

Alan smiled in appreciation of her remarks, then kneeling down he began to undo her wrap around skirt. He expertly removed it and threw it on the floor. Lisa lay there like a frightened rabbit caught in the headlights, unable to move and thoroughly hypnotised. She was aware of this handsome brute of a black man gazing at her nylon clad legs and her now very exposed knickers. She felt completely at his mercy and so very, very vulnerable.

Leaning forwards he pulled her silk blouse over her head and threw it on the floor beside her skirt. Her tiny bra soon joined the rest of her clothes on the floor. As he fondled her breasts, Lisa was becoming extremely aware of the difference in the colour and texture of his skin. It was beautifully smooth and hairless and the deep black colour contrasted with her own pale white skin making it seem even whiter.

Mr Robert
Mr Robert
274 Followers
12