The BMW Ch. 07

Story Info
She tells him how good it was.
2.2k words
3.64
33.2k
5

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 08/13/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mr Robert
Mr Robert
273 Followers

Robbie stood shaking with anxiety as he watched the big BMW disappear around the corner.

He shivered slightly as he closed the front door and slowly made his way to the bedroom.

Earlier, there in the bedroom he had watched his sexy wife preparing herself for her date, he had even begged her to really enjoy herself and not to worry about him as he would be waiting obediently for her to come home, well and truly satisfied.

"Oh God, what have I done." He muttered.

In his wildest dreams it had never crossed his mind that Lisa would be attracted to a black man.

Now, he had a few hours to contemplate just what this would mean to their marriage.

Just as before, he suffered badly as his overactive imagination kept producing extreme thoughts of what her new lover might be doing to his lovely wife Lisa.

Although he was suffering he was also highly aroused.

Perversely he slowly began to enjoy this mixture of pain and pleasure and the realisation of what it felt like to be a cuckold.

He remembered that Lisa had told him that he should wear the panties that she was wearing when she received her first fucking from Maurice.

He was supposed to wear them every time Lisa went on a date and although she had many dates with Maurice he did not know about them until he found the incriminating photos.

Slowly and deliberately, he removed his clothes until he stood naked in front of the big wall mirror which reflected his quite puny body and he was struck by how small his little penis looked.

Picking out the special knickers from his drawer he brought them to his nose and inhaled the still heady aroma and shuddered with emotion as he remembered her first sex encounter with the bastard Maurice.

For the first time, he slowly pulled the fine silk knickers up his legs until they snugly encased his little balls and penis.

He stroked the small mound and groaned as he had another vision of his lovely wife writhing in the arms of her black lover.

Distraught, he spent the next few hours suffering from stomach cramps and a feeling that things would never be the same again.

Why, why, why, did he insist that she should try to find someone who could satisfy her needs, why did she pick a black man?

Everyone knows that a black man usually has a big cock.

Is that what Lisa was thinking when she agreed to meet him for a date?

Would she become addicted to big black cock like some women he had heard of?

Time dragged by so slowly, he actually drifted in and out of a restless sleep.

Lying there on the bed in the darkness he was brought to his senses by the room being suddenly bathed in light, then just as suddenly back to darkness.

It could only be the light from a car's headlights as it turned at the gate,

Looking at his watch he was surprised to see that it was just after midnight.

Jumping from the bed he hastened to the window and watched excitedly as his beautiful wife stood at the gate kissing her new lover in full view of the other houses in the street.

Hopefully nobody would see her, thought Robbie.

As she walked towards the front door, Robbie, naked apart from his wife's panties, knelt down at the foot of the bed and awaited the entrance of his beautiful mistress.

Robbie watched the bedroom door opening and lightening the room and there she stood.

Glorious, fabulous, a vision of loveliness, smiling lovingly at him on his knees in submission, she seemed to float towards him.

He felt her hand on the back of his head and allowed her to pull his face to her crotch.

He was in heaven, he could hardly breathe but he could smell the sex through the silk of her wrap around skirt.

After a minute she stepped back and surveyed her submissive husband.

"Oh, Robbie, you're wearing my special panties, you remembered, how sweet."

Robbie, almost sobbing, began to kiss her feet, worshipping his sexy wife and desperately wanting to hear the juicy details of her exciting night out.

"Robbie, kneel up and remove my skirt."

He did as he was told and sliding his hands up the back of her legs, enjoying the feel of her nylon stockings, he eventually slid her skirt off.

Stepping back, Lisa posed sexily as her cuckold husband stared adoringly at the vision before him.

Then, he stuttered, "Lisa, your knickers, what's happened to them. They're all ripped and tattered, what's he done to you, are you alright?"

Giggling, Lisa replied, "Yes I'm alright sweetie, Alan ripped them so he could fuck me with them on. He likes his women to have their knickers on when he fucks them. He promised to buy me new ones, okay?"

"But they were my favourite knickers."

"Don't worry darling, I'll get another pair, after all, they were only a pair of knickers, alright? Would you like to take them off for me, please?"

Without speaking, Robbie removed what was left of his wife's shredded knickers; he gazed lovingly at her high heels as she lifted each one out of what was left of her ruined knickers.

"Sniff them sweetie, you like doing that, don't you?"

"Yes." He replied as he pressed the soaking remains to his nose.

He inhaled deeply the heady scent of recent sexual activity.

As he was doing this, Lisa poked her finger through the material of her ruined panties and pushed them in to his mouth.

"Chew them honey, pretend you're trying to wash them clean in your mouth.

That's it, keep chewing and don't take them out of your mouth until I say so. Now, climb onto the bed and I'll try to tell you all about my very exciting night."

Stripping off the rest of her clothes, Lisa began to tell her gagged husband all about what Alan had done to her and how much she had enjoyed it.

She made particular reference to the fact that Alan had the biggest cock she could imagine and that he certainly knew how to use it to please a girl.

She said that she had thought that Maurice had a big one but his was quite small compared to Alan's prodigious weapon.

She only thought that Maurice was big because she had only ever seen Robbie's little one.

She omitted to tell him of Alan's connection with BMW, just saying he was obviously a wealthy man.

While she was relating the juicy details of what they had done, she cleverly teased Robbie's little hard-on through the silk knickers he was dutifully wearing. He groaned and writhed in ecstasy.

Eventually, pushing him down the bed she said, "I want you to kiss me and lick me down there, do you understand, I want you to worship and adore me just like you said you would.

Anyway, Alan said you should always service me and worship me after I'd had a good fucking.

Alan said there was a name for husbands like you.

Did you know that you were now a cuckold? I love that name, a cuckold. You are my own special cuckold."

Removing her well chewed knickers from his mouth he did as he was told and lovingly began kissing and licking her well fucked pussy.

But this was not the tight little pussy that had left the house earlier. This was now a big juicy cunt, a cunt that would need a lot more than he could ever achieve.

After about twenty minutes, Robbie was aware that his lovely wife was sleeping.

Slipping out of bed he lovingly pulled the sheet over her beautiful body.

Gazing at her in complete worship he noticed the group of love bites on her neck, a visual reminder of her unfaithfulness and her night of unbridled passion.

Next day, Robbie served Lisa breakfast in bed as usual.

He always provided her with a perfectly prepared tray.

There was always a red rose in a suitable small vase.

Usually there was a portion of fruit salad, some toast and marmalade, fruit juice and a cup of tea.

At weekends he made sure that she received a cooked breakfast.

While she ate her meal he would fill a hot soapy bath for her to lie in which would ease the aches and pains from her exertions the previous night.

He would then ask his beautiful mistress if there was anything special she would like, before making his way to carry out his general housework.

As Lisa made no comment about her date the night before, Robbie went about his chores dutifully.

Not long after lunch time Robbie heard the front door bell chime and before he could answer it Lisa shouted that she would get it.

He was in the kitchen with the door shut so he could not see who it was at the front door.

He could hear indistinct chatter and bouts of giggling. Lisa obviously found something particularly amusing.

Five minutes later she walked into the kitchen smiling broadly.

"That was Alan at the door just now," she announced.

"He was delivering a present for me," she said, and holding up a pair of shocking pink crotch less panties, she giggled as she proclaimed.

"Would you believe it, seven pairs, all different colours, one for each day of the week and all crotch less.

He says they all have a different day embroidered on them and he intends to fuck me in all of them.

Starting tonight, wearing these pink ones."

Continuing, she said, "I told him that I would have to ask you first, but that I was sure you would say it would be alright.

You will let me go sweetie, won't you, he said he wants to take me for a special meal at a new French restaurant.

I promise to tell you everything we get up to, as soon as I get home."

Robbie didn't know whether to be pleased or not.

After all, this was the sort of situation he always imagined, having to wait patiently at home while another man took his wife out to fuck her.

But this wasn't just another man; this was a handsome black man with, what Lisa had described as a huge cock.

Head bowed, he could only whisper.

"Of course, it's, okay Lisa, you know I want you to enjoy yourself. You know that I want the best for you, especially with regards to sex.

I love you; I love you with all my heart."

"Oh darling, thank you. I'll just go and get ready. He say's he will pick me up at 6pm sharp, so I will have to get a move on if I am to be ready in time.

Will you help me to pick out what to wear?"

"Oh yes my darling, I would love to help you get ready for your date.

Over the course of the next couple of hours, Robbie fussed around his sexy wife as she carefully applied her make-up and even helped her in to her sexy silky underwear.

He acted as her devoted slave, conscious of her every need.

He even slid the shocking pink crotch less panties up her elegant nylon clad legs till they were perfectly fitted, accentuating the slightly puffy lips of her newly stretched pussy.

Gazing at her beautiful cunt he couldn't help leaning forward on his knees and kissing the lips of her pussy in the knowledge that very soon they would be stretched around a big black cock.

At 6pm exactly, the door bell rang.

Robbie answered the door and once again found himself tongue tied as he tried to shout to Lisa that her date was there.

Again she did not keep him waiting and was soon kissing her new lover right in front of her cuckold husband.

Robbie was struck by the fact that they kissed so intensely and right in front of him too.

Alan withdrew himself from Lisa's embrace and turned to Robbie extending his hand to shake.

Robbie returned the handshake trying hard to get some grip in to his clasp but to no avail.

"Mr Kay, I want you to know that you have a wonderful wife and I am most proud that you have accepted me to be her lover.

I promise you that I will make her pleasure the most important thing in this relationship and I appreciate your selflessness.

I know that you love her very much and I know that she loves you very much also.

Thank you again, sir."

Giving Robbie a kiss on the lips, Lisa said, "I'll try not to be late honey, thanks for trusting me and for being so understanding."

With that they turned and walked away towards Alan's big car.

With a quick wave goodbye they drove off and were soon out of sight.

For the second time in twenty four hours Robbie watched the big BMW disappear and although he was not quite, so surprised as the night before, he still felt uneasy and a little helpless as the thumping in his chest threatened to make him lose his balance.

Holding on to the door jamb, he breathed in deeply then slowly closed the door behind him.

Mr Robert
Mr Robert
273 Followers