The Boarding House Ch. 01

Story Info
Life in a boarding house with horny college students.
1k words
3.45
24.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although our sex life had been great is had become boring lately and Linda and I decided to relocate to a college town in Utah to spice things up as sex with folks are age 60 plus just did not cut it.

Linda is in the late fifties and can still pass for early forties as she cleans up well and still turns heads. Her 38D breasts distract from any minor physical flaws and her bedroom enthusiasm is legendary amongst or 150 or so former sex partners.

We had decided on the Utah city because it had a University, a vibrant downtown area and thousands of horny young Mormons who were on their own for the first time in their young lives.

We bought a hundred year old 4500 square foot Victorian home near the college campus and downtown. We spent around $100,000 remodeling into a boarding house for 8 tenants with a connected but accessible quarters for us.

Accommodations were hard to find both on and off campus so we had our choice of potential boards and only rented to good looking men who seemed to look at Linda with lust in their eyes.

I wired the house with hidden cameras that record everything 24/7 and you will know why later in this story.

After the parents have dropped their boys for the school year we spring our plan into action. Linda now wears lower cut tops that flaunt her 38 D breasts. She wears a scanty 2 piece bathing suit when she suns herself around are backyard pool which is visible from 4 of the rooms occupied by our tenants.

When I reviewed the surveillance tapes at least 5 of the 8 boys were seen watching her with 3 masturbating as they watched.

Part of our boarding house services is vacuuming and cleaning the boy's individual bathrooms weekly which will come in handy for Linda's pleasure.

After a few weeks Linda and I were watching a live feed of Fred and he was jerking off to some porn. Linda immediately got up and went to his room under the ploy of cleaning the bathroom. She did not knock but just walked in as Fred was beating his meat. Fred froze and Linda said "Let me help you with that as she strolled over and started stroking his very hard penis. He started foundling her breasts as she started sucking his cock which erupted in her mouth in seconds no doubt this guy's first ever blowjob.

Fred and Linda talked for a while as she disrobed and soon Fred was hard again. Linda held his cock and guided it into her very wet shaved pussy and Fred began feverishly fucking her and came again deep into her vagina. Mission accomplished and we knew Fred would not tell anyone because if word got out he would be expelled under the school's morality code.

Seducing Fred became a weekly thing and I faked catching them in the act once then joined in having my cock sucked by Linda as Fred fucked her leading to an explosive orgasm for all 3 of us. The whole thing was caught on tape and it has become one of my favorite home porn videos.

About 3 weeks after Linda had screwed Fred she set about for another conquest Bill. Bill was 6 feet 4, handsome and based on our surveillance tapes had a massive 8 inch penis. Linda really wanted to screw this guy bad and constantly teased him. One day only Bill was alone in the house with us as the others were taking midterm exams. He was in his room naked sporting a semi hard erection. Linda stripped and walked in on him. Bill immediately started kissing her and soon had 2 fingers inside her wet pussy. He fucked her hard for over 15 minutes before he filled her with his sperm. Still horny Linda asked him to eat her cum filled pussy and he did which they both enjoyed greatly. They had sex in every conceivable position and hole for over 4 hours with Bill cumming 5 times and Linda cumming too often to count. Bill then became a regular for Linda and soon I joined them.

The loner among the tenants was Ben. He was shy and did not seem overly interested in Linda but after reviewing the surveillance tapes he always went to his room to jerk off after talking to Linda. Linda had a plan to break his shyness.

Linda had a rape fantasy she had been raped several times in her life and enjoyed them all except one when she felt threaten as the rapist held a knife to her neck.

The plan was to tease Ben to the point he would rape her, when only Ben was in the house she would sun bathe nude by the pool just directly below his window. Cameras revealed he would always watch her and rub his cock as he did. No results so the next time she masturbated by the pool using a large dildo. In minutes Ben jumped her and had his way with her.....she smiled and said "That was great as she took his hand and brought him to our bedroom for more fun and games.

Two months into our boarding house the doorbell rang and it was Bill's dad a Mormon Bishop to whom Bill had confessed his tryst with Linda. He threatened to turn us over to the police and admonished Linda for her seductive behavior.

Linda could not avoid but notice the tent in Bill's dad trousers you guessed it she seduced Bill's dad and treated him to sex he had only fantasied about bringing him off orally and vaginally for many hours. Seeing we had this all on tape we never had to worry about any trouble in the future.

The story continues to this day as we are now four years into our boarding house and Linda has had 40 young men and three of their fathers in that time.