The Boardroom

Story Info
The business meeting takes a definite twist.
5.5k words
3.89
28k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ah, the drive into town by a well heeled business acquaintance who arrives for a brief discussion and to drop off some papers wearing her high heeled, knee high, black leather boots, black leather gloves, full length mink coat, scarf and a slight smile on her face as you welcome her in to your office as it is her first time there. You have spoken on the phone, chatted via emails and grabbed a quick coffee as an introduction and to quickly discuss details of importance, but this the first time she has actually gotten to meet you in your environment, allowing her to get a sense of you in your element.

You inquire as to whether you can get her anything, coffee perhaps as you just make a pot as you have been working for some time and were in need of pick-me-up, or a bottle of water, since she was on the road early. The roads were clear and the traffic was light at that hour, so she was able to make good time from the City. She declines your hospitality by stating that she just finished a small coffee that she picked up at the Tim's on her way thru as she slowly walks around your boardroom, noticing the little things placed here, piled there, the chairs, the colours.

Her fingers absently stroking the dark cherry table as you are chatting, caressing it, and feeling the smoothness of its glossy finish under her touch. You offer to take her coat so she could make herself comfortable, a slight smile returns as she pulls her scarf out from inside her coat and she sees your eyes widen a little as you see no clothing showing in the open portion of her coat, only her pale skin. She places her purse on a nearby chair and drapes her scarf over the back of it and says that she would like to keep it on a while longer as she is still feeling chilled from the cold for while the sun is shining bright outside, winter has finally taken hold with the temperature being cold and bitter this Saturday morning.

Your suggestion that you both sit causes the corners of her lips to turn upwards ever so slightly, as she reaches down the length of her coat and you hear the sound of the unseen clasps being undone one by one. Still keeping her coat closed she manages to seat herself at the table on the chair next to yours, turning her body to face you as you take your seat. Your conversation meanders for several minutes amongst other things from the state of the weather, to business, the slow down of things prior to the fast approaching holiday season, all the while you see her eyes cast upon you and hold your gaze for a time, then lower downward slowly away, engaging and releasing you each time. There is something in her eyes that you find intriguing, but yet you are unable define what it is.

Her arms are calmly resting on the armrest of her chair while her fingers are slowly moving, almost caressing something in her imagination. There is an attraction between the two of you, but as this has been a business arrangement up until now, neither of you is certain how or better yet, who would be the first to break through that unstated boundary and interject the conversation with subtle sexual innuendos.

She is strong minded and confident, not a wall flower and you know when push comes to shove she may provide you with a better comeback to your probing inquiry than you ever expected. Her mind is sharp and on occasion you have found her comments to be direct, well thought out and precisely communication. There is nothing sugar coated about her presentation, gift wrapping her responses is not a skill that she employs unless totally necessary.

She inquires casually as to whether you are expecting any of your staff to be joining you in the office and you advise her no as you only came in yourself to deal with issues at hand in the silence that the office provides on the weekend, preventing you from the temptations of home such as taking your dog for a long walk on such a bright and sunny day. The fresh air and the physically activity would you some good, but you wanted to get work off your mind now, so that you could relax and enjoy the balance of your weekend.

She adjusts her coat slightly following this response and the shawl collar opens slightly deeper as a result, allowing you to assess that you cannot yet see any hint of clothing underneath. Your thoughts start to wonder at the possibilities of such and she catches the look on your face as you do and she chuckles slightly.

It is she that breaks the politically correctness barrier as she asks you directly, her eyes looking directly into yours, "What would you like me to be wearing?" You stare for a moment, knowing that the game ball is now squarely in your hands and you can either go for a long pass or politely derail this interaction and turn back to the discussion of business at hand. Following your brief moment of internal deliberation you advise her that a bra, panties and stockings would be most desired, but am assuming that given the weather that would be most inappropriate. Straight faced and matter-of-factly she advises you that the most enjoyable thing about wearing a fur is its ability to keep one warm to their own body temperature. Not too warm and not too cold, just pleasantly comfortable, barring any nasty updrafts from gusty winds. Being in the car and now your boardroom the probability of that happening was non-existent.

With that she pushes her chair back slightly and stands up in front of you. Being the gentleman that you are, and well schooled in manners, you mirror her movements and stand as well. For a moment you stand facing each, slowly assessing, knowing full well that this is visit has now left the business world and taken a totally unpredicted turn. You catch the change in her breathing as she reaches out her hands to take yours in hers and she slowly extends your arms forward until she has placed your hands on the front edges of her coat. She releases her hands and slides hers up your arms as she takes a small step towards you to close the distance between your bodies and looks at you so as to ask to when you plan on finding out whether Santa granted your wish early this Christmas season.

Slowly your move you hands apart and open the front of her coat to catch the first glimpse of her breasts being beautifully displayed in her black bra. She chuckles at the sound that you emit upon your discovery, part gasp, part moan, all pleasure for sure, in its rawest form. You eyes continue downwards as you open the coat slightly wider, seeing the black garter and stockings. Polite laughter erupts from her at the look on your face as you realize there really is a Santa and that the elves have forgotten include the lace panties.

At that moment the desire, need between the two of you takes over and your mouths eagerly search each others. Exploring, devouring, caressing and needing. Her hands slide down your back and her fingers grip you strongly as she feels your hands slide inside her coat and along her body, abrupt pulling her close against you. For several long moments you both continue in this passionate but controlled frenzy as your bodies react internally to the increasing intensity of the stimulation and pleasure that you are providing each other, with your minds working overtime as to the possibilities of how this will play out between you. You feel her hips starting to rock slowly against your hardening cock still encased within your pants as you lean down and start to kiss the side of her neck. You hear a long soft moan escape her lips as you do and she arches her head back slightly to allow you full range of access to explore her neck freely, all the while her hips and pussy are pushing against you. One's desires feeding the other's need to continue to explore.

Your open her coat fully as she releases her hands from you for a moment to allow the mink to slide from her, partially draping itself on the chair behind her. It is of no importance now; it has played its part and now has been cast aside. Your mouth is now licking and kissing its way across the tops of her breasts. You can see partially see her areola partially hidden by the lace scalloped edge of her bra. Your hand squeezes her breast and moves it upwards dislodging it from its nestled state. You are surprised at the firmness of her breast, especially since it was unmistakenly real. Reaching behind her you defty undo the hooks of her bra and release her from her bondage, thinking that you have better ideas and methodologies for bondage to be employed later on.

She moans and whispers 'thank you' as you slide the bra off and out of the way and lower your mouth to latch on to one of her nipples. Sucking on it hard, she arches her breast upwards to you, presenting it to you and moaning as you continue sucking. Her hand is gently holding the back of your head, cupping it, holding it there as you feed on her breast, your mouth and tongue sucking on it. Your fingers gentle begin to pinch her other nipple at the same time, you feeling her nipple hard already under your touch, slowly you increase the intensity of the pinch as you here her gasp and moan in direct response, but does not flinch nor pull away. Her nipple is now between your teeth as you start to bite on it, increasing the pressure at the same time you start to pinch harder and pull outwards on her other nipple.

She gasps at the sensations you are giving her but does not make an attempt to stop you. You hear her breathing coming in short gasps as she is enduring the pain, as the previous pleasure has now been transformed into that next level of pleasure. You release her nipple from your teeth and quickly replace it with your fingers. Increasing the pressure, you beginning to twist both her nipples and pull them upwards. Hearing her gasp as you do so, you maintain the intensity and continue to pull up on them, with her now being forced to follow you with her body, now starting to stand on her toes as she does so. In a strong firm voice you tell her to bear it and sustain the pressure. Her gasp, the look of discomfort on her face and the feel of her fingers gripping your shoulders as she attempts to maintain her stance as you prolong the experience, testing her limits and gauging her reaction.

Slowly you lower her nipples back down to their natural height and release the pressure of your fingers on them. Her moan lets you know that she has derived some enjoyment from such, but it is early to determine whether that is as far as she is willing to let you go. Your mouths find each other's again and you embrace her as a reward for her willingness to endure. Today's visit is certainly not taking the path that you had intended when she mentioned she might stop by to drop off the papers for discussion.

Your kisses are long, short, random, and seductive. Her hands are caressing you, exploring you. Her body shifts slowly a little to one side as her hands continue to move on you. At times firm and strong, others are light and feathery. You feel one of her hands move to the front of you as it moves slowly towards hard cock now, predominately protruding within your pants. Without effort she locates your base and begins to draw her fingers upwards along your length to your tip and does it over again, increasing the pressure as she assesses your cock, and in her mind envisions how it will feel as it slides between her lips. Rubbing the tip of your cock with her finger you let out a slow moan and she could not have missed the unmistaken feel of your cock pulsing as she did so.

Your lips part but your mouths still close, she whispers softly 'I want to suck you', as her fingers continue to stroke you. You make no sound, nor movement to stop her. Taking your lack of response as consent, her hands reach for your belt and quickly it is undone along with that of your pant hook. Unzipping your pants she opens them, slides them down past your hips and lets them drop to the floor with a thud and a jingle with the weight of your wallet and the change in your pocket.

Again she strokes you hardness through now the thin fabric of your boxers, moving her red polish clad nails up your length, with an interesting amount of pressure, not to light so as to make it tickle but not too firm so as to cause discomfort. She works her hands inside the waist band of your boxers and proceeds to stretch so as pull them downwards out and over your firmness and then too down to the floor around you ankles. Smiling she softly tells to sit back down in your chair, relax and to enjoy

Lowering herself to her knees in front of you she removes your loafers and slides your pants and boxes away from your feet and places them on the top of her coat on the chair behind her. We will deal with clothing logistics later, much later. Moving forward on her knees she gently encourages you to move your feet apart and spread your legs wide for her. Anticipating the soon to be warmth of her mouth on your cock you willingly oblige.

Shifting your position and leaning back in your chair you look down to see her slowly wrapping her fingers around the base of your cock and your feel them tighten slightly as they surround you. With your cock now standing erect and out from your body, she lowers her head down. You feel just the gentlest of lick from her tongue across the tip of head, and again you feel her soft lick just on the tip. She is not rushing, allowing just the tip of her tongue to lick you softly and slowly. A third time she licks you still soft but she now licks from one side of your head to the other and back again, this time stopping to circle around your hole as she passes over it. She continues to lick just your head, increasing slightly the pressure but always just licking in long, slow movements.

She runs her tongue along your ridge, first in one direction, then the other. Then flicking her tongue up and down across the ridge, making you moan as she does so. Her fingers at your base slowly tighten and open round you while she licks. You feel the warmth of her mouth on your head as she finally opens to take your tip in. Finally closing her lips around you below your ridge you feel her suck on you as she draws her mouth up you as your head slide upwards and out between her lips. Opening her mouth again she takes you in her mouth and closes her lips around you. Slowly sliding up your length as she licks you hard at the same time. A third time she takes you in her mouth but this time deeper before closing her lips around you, sliding upwards she is sucking on you, but this time she does not allow you to be released from her lips.

She stops sucking on you as she slides her lips back down your length and then commences to suck on you as she draws upwards on you again. This pattern of sucking on the up stroke and releasing on the down stroke continues for several long moments. You are enjoying the rhythm of the stroking, the hard upward pulling and pressure and the release and slow long downward stroke of her mouth. This continues for long moments and on upward suck of your cock she allows you to slide fully out from between her lips.

Her tongue then proceeds to lick slowly the tip of you engorged cock slowly as you moan slightly at the sensation. With her tongue still lightly licking your tip, her free hand proceeds to slowly and gently cup your balls from underneath. Her fingers slowly stroke and caress them gently, feeling them, stroking them within their fleshy sack. Her licks continue to be slow and gentle but make their way down your shaft in a leisurely manner, to the base of your cock where she spends a long minute slowly, gently, lightly licking the area.

Placing light gentle kisses in the creases of his hips on both sides. Shifting her position slightly so that she can comfortably reach the area, she begins licking down the centre of your sack, letting her tongue just trail down the middle until she can do not further comfortably and draws her tongue back up. All her movements were slow and gentle, there was no need for rushing, this moment between them was meant to be savoured and enjoyed, she wanting to bring you pleasure, to service your cock and its needs and desires, since it is tells her its own story, feeling it pulse under the feel of her tongue and in her hand.

Again still with light slow licks she proceeds to lick one side of your sack and then the other and back again, all the time gently cupping them in her hand. Her fingers pushing inwards behind your balls to stroke the internal portion of the base of your cock, while her mouth continues to lick you.

She lowers her head even further and she opens her mouth to take in one of your balls and slowly close her lips around it and let it feel her warm mouth encapsulate it. With a very gentle sucking motion she bathes it with licks of her tongue, hearing you gasp at the feeling. Stroking it with her tongue for long moments and finally releasing it from between her lips. She moves slightly and takes the other ball in her mouth and gives it the same treatment, slowly and gently releasing it, returning it to rest on her still cupped fingers. Kissing your sack gently she began to lick her way back up your shaft again with long firm licks of her tongue upwards, moving from side to side as she does so.

Finally reaching the tip of your cock, she smiles at the sight of seeing you fully erect and hard and proceeds to take you deep into her mouth and begins to suck you long, hard and with deep strokes. From the pulsing of your cock and your audible gasps she knows it won't be long before she is able to bring you to the edge and over to with her mouth, to feel you release your cum for her. She strokes you hard and deep and decides this isn't enough for this visit; she needs more this morning and senses you may be able to provide her with what she is needing, craving, as the wetness pools between her lower lips and her clit is throbbing with its own, yet unaddressed agenda.

Sliding you fully out between her lips, but still stroking you with her hand, she gazes upward at you. Your head is back and you have the look of a man fully enjoying the rapture she is providing. While she continues to stroke you, you finally realize something has changed and you open your eyes to see her now squatting in front of you, her knees spread wide and her finger is slowly rubbing her clit in time with her other hand stroking you. 'Fuck me please, hard. Sir' she says and releases her hand from you cock, stands, turns and proceeds spread her legs wide and bends over the boardroom table with her arms behind her. Each hand grasping the opposite arm's forearm.

Rising and seeing the position you do not need to ask, you knows she wants you to take control of her needs, she is submitting to you. Looking around you see the roll of packing tape on the stack of papers on the credenza and proceed to secure her hands and arms in place with it. You do not ask if she is comfortable in this position, she choose it, she will deal with it. Other than possible bruises on the front of her thighs from when you stroke her deep and hard against the table, there is little anticipated injury that could occur to her. You run your hands down her back, across her buttocks and in the deep curve in between, amazed how soaking wet she is there, coated thoroughly with her own juices.

She moans loudly as she feels your fingers probing, stroking between her lips, then moving forward and finding her enlarged clit and stroking that as well. This continues for long moments as you feel her hips beginning to rise and fall in movement with your stroking. The sight, however, of the garter and stockings provides for further arousal for you. Running your hands over her cheeks you swiftly release the back snap on each of the garter allowing you unimpeded access to her ass. Knowing that soon her white ass would look and feel much better if they were accented with warm, pink patches.

12