The Boat

Story Info
Sex on the high seas.
1k words
3.82
30.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dawns
Dawns
103 Followers

The Finn Master 6100 Royal, a 6.01 meter by 2.3 meter boat rocked gently on the water about three miles off the beach. It was ideal for fishing. Seated on the boat's port side bench, I held my fishing line straight down into the water. My friend sat on the starboard side. Between us there was a bucket of small bait fish. The bow faced toward the horizon.

A cool breeze swept over the sea causing mild swells. It was a perfect day for wind surfers riding their surfboard with a sail some fifty to 100 yard off the beach.

We had been out by now for almost an hour just talking about boats. He had purchased this one, he told me, just a few months earlier during the off season. His father owned a boat as did three paternal uncles. That morning I got an education about pleasure boats.

From where I sat I could see the tiny figures bathing and playing near the water's edge and in the sand. Beyond them there were the large two floor opulent houses. A small sailboat cruised by off our stern making 10 nautical miles an hour. It's occupants waved. We returned the wave.

David, a blue eyed blond, wore his hair just to the base of his ear. One small hoop ring adorned the lobe. He wore a dark blue with red stripe rusty square cut swim suit.

"Let's move on to a different location."

"Ok," he replied. "What direction do you like?"

I looked toward the northwest, a direction that would take us a little further out to sea and further down the length of the beach. I had in mind a spot where no there were no houses. No houses meant fewer people in the water.

"That way," I said pointing.

David nodded then started the engine. The boat accelerated slowly to fifteen miles per hour. Fifteen minutes later we stopped and dropped anchor further out to sea and much further down the shoreline. Here there were no houses facing the water. The white sand extended much further back.

I counted myself fortunate to be in his boat during that hot southern California July morning. Events of a month ago had lead to my being there. Back then I had enrolled in the California Gay and Lesbian softball league on a Sunday morning winning a spot on the SF Clash of the Barbary Coast division. That same morning a gorgeous six foot blond had come out to the field.

I was not involved with anyone at the time. More than a year out of my previous relationship I was open to a new one. A sports team appealed to me as the perfect venue to find friends and a friend who could become a lover.

We stayed on this new spot for a while then moved on. David steered a course to follow the coast line. By now we were far away from the original location. There was privacy here far away from residential beaches.

I turned my eyes onto his long fit body. Though tall David was no bean pole.

My eyes locked onto his for a long second then roamed down across his pecs to his lap.

By now I wanted him. Moving to the same bench, I put my hands to his chest rubbing my fingers across the nipples. My lips smacked against his lips and continued to press them.

My eyes roamed over his body. Down in his lap the telltale bulge in his swimsuit invited me to take more. I leaned down brushing my lips against the cloth.

"Suck that big cock!"

While i licked my hand had gone to my own cock squeezing, gently rubbing and causing it to go erect in my suit. I slowly pulled the swim suit all the way while watching David take his down.

"Take my dick!"

Again I leaned down brushing my lips against the shaft and sliding my tongue along it's length. My left hand continued to squeeze and rub my own cock keeping it hard. David's delicious meat went deep in my throat. My head bobbed slowly.

My lover moaned softly showing his pleasure. He massaged my shoulders while I continued to lick and suck on his meat.

We broke off but not for long. Just seconds later David waved the tube of KY jelly in front of my eyes. Then his hands went behind me. I moaned softly when I felt fingers against my buttocks and pressing inside the hole. Those several seconds brought me to ecstasy. Laying face down, I took his cock sliding easily into the well lubricated orifice.

"Don't stop! Pound my hole!"

He picked up the pace. By now his big balls were slamming against my buttocks and the head slammed repeatedly against the prostate.

Satisfied, we pulled on our swimsuits and talked.

"I had a boyfriend in college when we lived in the dorm."

We both knew that every college in the country had a gay enclave. This included fraternities and dormitories.

"So did I," I replied. "Jason had a cock that wouldn't quit."

David chuckled.

"Was it bigger and better than mine?"

The remark brought a grin to my lips. "Yours is the best," I replied.

Behavior can be strange, I thought, as he told the next story.

"My cousin Carrie was born Thomas. You would never know that looking at her."

"A transsexual," I replied. "Does she still have her cock?"

"She wants to keep that."

He set a course for home turning the boat slowly. Gradually the boat gained speed. A few bass went home with us. Objects on shore grew progressively larger.

"She cross dressed during high school then started her treatments when she was 17. She's thirty."

"She never had the surgery?"

"She doesn't want it. Her man likes it."

"Really," I said.

"They're husband and wife since May 07."

We passed by the wind surfers as we came in toward the shore. Several yards off the beach David dropped the anchor. The boat required just inches shy of three feet to stay off the bottom mud. People saw two straight men climb out of the boat and wade ashore.

Dawns
Dawns
103 Followers