The Boat Ch. 02

Story Info
Her sexual horizons are broadened.
3.1k words
4.22
47.6k
6
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/18/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MCJRM
MCJRM
45 Followers

Jim and John sat down facing Sandy. Lover and husband had just used her body – her lover had fucked her while she had sucked her husband off. As the two men sat there, Sandy spread her legs apart to give both of them an unobstructed view of her pussy. The guys could see cum oozing from her pussy and slowly dribbling down toward her ass and the cushion on which she was sitting. The boat rocked gently and the sun, while out, was not all that hot.

The three of them were naked and the flush of the sexual experience they had just had was evident on their faces. Sandy had fantasized about having sex with two men at the same time on several occasions. John, Sandy’s husband, had secretly hoped he would, someday, get the opportunity to watch his wife with another man. Jim, the most experienced of the three, was the most relaxed and was already thinking of other possibilities they might yet explore.

Sandy was the first to speak. “How in the world did you two guys meet? I mean, I have told you, John, a bit about Jim but it never dawned on me that you two knew one another.”

“You know that new sports bar near the mall? The one with the green derby neon light?” John asked. Sandy nodded.

“We met there a couple of weeks ago during a Lakers game. It seemed like we were the only ones pulling for the Lakers, we were sitting at different tables and then Jim came over, introduced himself and we had a couple of beers together while we watched the game,” John explained.

“It is weird,” Jim piped up, “I knew he was married and he knew I wasn’t but pictures and other personal information just never came up. Back on Monday – during that game the Lakers lost – I mentioned that I was going fishing and the, on the spur of the moment, asked John if he would like to come along. And, here we are!”

Sandy smiled at the both of them. “Are you sure you are both okay with this, I mean, with me fucking and sucking both of you, sometimes at the same time?”

The two men looked at each other, smiled and then looked at Sandy while nodding their approval.

“Well,” she said, “where do we go from here?”

Jim smiled at her and said, “I know what I would like to do right now!”

“And what is that,” she asked?

“Eat you!” was his simple reply.

“You want me to clean up a little?” Sandy asked Jim.

Jim shook his head no, “Just the way you are would be delicious.”

John realized that Jim was going to eat Sandy’s cunt that was filled with his, John’s, cum. For reasons he could not fathom, he felt a strange stirring in his cock. Jim stood up and then knelt in front of Sandy. He lifted her legs so they were resting on his shoulders. Sandy gasped as the tip of his tongue began to probe her cum filled cunt. Soon, Jim was lapping her juices and John’s cum as though it was his last meal. John was surprised to realize that his own cock was getting hard looking at the two of them. He also saw that Jim’s cock was getting hard. As he stared at them, Sandy looked over at him and saw that he was stroking his semi hard dick.

She thought to herself, “This is so wicked and so much fun. My own husband is watching my lover eat my pussy and it is turning him on.” She re-focused on Jim’s ministrations to her pussy. She loved the way he ate her, the tip of his tongue would trace her pussy lips, then his lips would find her clit and suck it into his mouth. Sometimes he would shove his tongue deep into her pussy and at other times he would probe her asshole with the tip of his tongue. His hands reached up to caress her tits. Sandy could tell that Jim loved eating pussy and the fact that her husband was watching things intensified her sexuality. Jim had her clit between his lips and was flicking the tip of his tongue on it repeatedly. She looked over at John and saw that his cock was now fully hard. As he stroked it, she felt her orgasm building inside her. Jim sucked her clit into his mouth and this sent a shiver of slight pain throughout Sandy’s body and then she came.

“Oh, oh, oh, god, I am cumming, eat me, suck my clit, god I am cumming.” As she did, John watched as she curled her toes, she pulled Jim’s head deeper into her pussy, and she quivered as her orgasm washed over her. Jim kept licking and kissing her pussy until she jumped because of the extreme sensitivity of her clit at that instant. Jim moved back slightly and sat on the deck. John continued to stroke his cock and noticed that Jim was also hard. Sandy sat there, catching her breath and finally coming back to earth.

Jim stood and said, “Would you like a beer or a glass of wine?”

Sandy asked for wine and John said he would enjoy a beer. Jim disappeared into the cabin. Sandy took the opportunity to move over and sit next to her husband. She placed her hand on his thigh, just inches from his still hard dick.

“Are you sure you are okay with this?” she asked him. “I mean, I love what is happening but if it is going to bother you, then we can stop.”

John smiled at her, he took her hand and placed it on his hard cock. “Does that tell you I am not enjoying what is happening. Honey, I am worried that you will be upset with me for getting so turned on watching you have sex with Jim. Trust me, I am not nor will I be upset.”

Sandy, still holding his cock, leaned over and kissed John on the mouth. “I am so glad to hear you say that. You and I have talked about doing some sexual stuff, but Jim, from the way he talks, has been there and done that. He has talked about tying me up and we did that. He had mentioned having two or more men and I have to admit the idea turned me on and the reality was even better. He has suggested posing for nude and action pictures. I am not sure about that yet, but still, the idea is there and it could be fun. I just want us, you and me, to enjoy this. I do not want you to think that I do not love you very, very, very much.”

John took her into his arms, feeling her nipples press on his chest. “Darling, I love you too, more than you can really know. But, I agree with you, I am having fun and I truly do hope it will continue.”

At about that time, Jim re-emerged from the boat’s cabin, “Hey, are you guys getting started without me?” he chuckled at them.

John and Sandy broke their embrace and accepted the proffered drinks. They sat quietly sipping their drinks for a few moments. Jim spoke first.

“Well, I think I would be safe in saying that all three of us enjoyed that. I also think I would be safe in assuming that no one wants to quit now. Am I right?”

Sandy and John nodded in the affirmative.

“Well, I think we need to establish some ground rules. Rules that we can all abide by and that will keep our relationship on an even keel. The first would be that no one is forced to do any thing by any one else. Does that make sense?”

Again, John and Sandy nodded.

“I think we should all have the right to propose things, kind of put them on the table for discussion. If we all agree, then we can proceed. If one of us says no, then that is the end of the idea. Agreed?”

More nods from John and Sandy.

“Finally, I think we should maintain the current status quo. Sandy and I can keep dating. You two obviously will live together. And, once in a while, we can decide the frequency, we will all get together. I think if we do it together too much, it will lose its attractiveness. Does that make sense?”

John and Sandy nodded and smiled. “I was hoping you would suggest these ‘rules’ for us. But, I would like to propose another. As we all found out, me most of all, I liked the idea of being restrained. Jim, you said we would not force anything, but, I would ask that when I suggest it, you two have the right to ‘force’ me to do anything short of causing real pain. Is that okay?”

Jim and John smiled at each other and said, “Yes” at the same time.

“Good,” Sandy said, “do we have anything else we need to talk about?”

John spoke up, “I think I would amend the idea about anyone of us having absolute veto about trying something. What I mean, is that if one of us suggests something and one other wants to do or try it, but the third doesn’t, I would not want to prohibit the two in agreement with trying it. Do you see what I am saying?”

Jim and Sandy were quiet for a moment and then Sandy said, “I see what you are getting at and I think it is a good idea. What do you think, Jim?”

Jim nodded and said, “I understand and yeah, I can live with that.”

“Fine,” Sandy said, “then I would like to propose the first activity. I want to suck both of you at the same time. I want to try to get both of your cocks in my mouth at the same time. Any objections?”

Jim nodded immediately. John was a little slower to respond. He was thinking to himself that he had never touched another man’s dick, let alone with his own cock. He wasn’t sure how to express himself. Jim saved him.

“John, you are worried about our cocks touching each other and whether that means you are gay. Trust me, it doesn’t. It is a little kinky, but it does not imply or suggest being gay.”

John nodded and said, “Okay, I am willing to try.”

Sandy took control telling the two men to stand side by side in front of her. Their hips and shoulders were touching and it was awkward with their arms getting in the way. Finally, Jim took the lead and put his arm on John’s shoulders and then John followed suit.

Sandy leaned forward. Both of her men were semi-hard and she grasped them in her hands. She began stroking Jim’s dick and sucking on John’s. She could feel him hardening in her mouth. She also felt Jim getting hard. She switched so she was sucking on Jim’s cock. The men watched as her head bobbed up and down on Jim’s shaft. Both guys were now hard. Sandy pulled on their cocks so the heads were touching each other. She opened her mouth as wide as she could and managed to get the heads into her mouth, but not much else.

“I guess that is not going to work as well as I had hoped,” she said, “maybe I just need to alternate sucking on you two.”

She went to her work with enthusiasm. She would suck one for a moment and then switch to the other. When a cock was not in her mouth, her tender hands were stroking it. She alternated fondling their balls. Her mouth would suck hard, seemingly trying to draw the entire dick into her throat. Sometimes she would hold the cock and just lick around the head, gently biting it and trying to open the hole with the tip of her tongue. She sensed both men starting to tense. She stopped sucking and then looked up at both of them while she stroked them.

“When you cum, I want you to shoot your cum on my face and tits. I will swallow your cum another time, right now I want a double facial.” She continued stroking their cocks and then went back to alternately sucking them.

John felt his cum beginning to well up in his cock. “Oh, god, I am going to cum.”

“Cum for me baby, shoot your spunk on my face,” his wife said. John reached down and replaced her hand with his own. He jerked his cock and then felt his cum spew out onto her face. Both men looked down as his first spurt shot out of his cock and landed like a string from her chin to her forehead. His second spurt seemed to land completely on her eyes. His third was less forceful and dribbled out onto her tits.

Jim copied John and began stroking his own cock. When he came his spunk seemed to flood her face. She had puddles of cum all over her face. He moved slightly closer to her and rubbed her face with the head of his dick, spreading the cum on her cheeks and chin. John followed suit and starting rubbing her face with his dick. Sandy used her tongue to rub the two cock heads in a vain attempt to clean them. Finally, both men had rubbery legs and needed to sit down. Sandy scooted her butt out until it was barely on the cushion. She then tilted her head down and they watched as the combined spunk dripped from her face to her tits and pussy. She laid back and watched the cum oozing down her skin.

John surprised himself when he went over to Sandy and kissed her cum covered lips. He knew full well, that his was tasting his own and Jim’s cum. The taste was no different than when he had tasted his own cum. He moved back to his seat after smiling at Sandy. Then Jim handed her a small towel and she wiped the remaining cum from her face.

“I have to admit,” Sandy said, “I have wanted to try that for some time.”

“How come you never told me,” John playfully growled at her, “I would have cum on your face whenever you wanted me to.”

“Well, now you know and you can do it whenever you want,” she replied.

“Guys,” Jim said, “we came out here to do some fishing, don’t you think we ought to?”

“Holy shit,” John exploded, “the punt boat…” He moved quickly from where he was sitting to the transom. The little boat was still there, floating with about 3 inches of water in it. “I thought it had sprung a leak and was going to sink. That was why I came back here so soon.”

Jim chuckled, “Nah, that little thing does that all the time. It takes on about that much water every single time I use it. I have tried to find the leak but haven’t had any luck.”

John looked at him, “Tell you what, let me take it home and I will find the leak for you. We can load it on the top of my truck with no problem.”

“Great, that sounds like a plan.”

While the men were talking, Sandy reached into her bag and pulled out a digital camera. “Okay you guys, screw the fishing for the moment, its time for a picture or two.”

Both men turned around as she clicked the first picture. It showed both of them with surprised looks on their faces and their flaccid cocks hanging down. She told them to strike some poses and took pictures of them individually and together. After about fifteen pictures, John said, “It is time for some of you. Get over here and give me the camera.”

Sandy handed the camera to John and went and stood by Jim. The first picture was just one of the two of them standing side by side. As John prepared for the second one, Sandy reached down and cupped Jim’s cock. John snapped the picture. “How about a little action?”

Sandy smiled at him and knelt down. Jim turned to face her and she sucked his soft cock into her mouth. She managed to look at the camera with Jim’s dick in her mouth as John took the photo. For the next one, she held Jim’s cock up and sucked one of his balls into her mouth. Then she said, “I would like a really different kind of pic if you will indulge me?”

Without waiting on a reply, she laid down on the deck. “Jim, straddle my head but face my feet. Then squat down.”

Jim did as instructed and Sandy moved down slightly. “Spread the cheeks of your ass, Jim.”

He reached behind himself and pulled his ass cheeks as far apart as he could. Sandy then lifted her head and began to probe his asshole with the tip of her tongue. John took several pictures of her doing that and was surprised to find that he was getting another hard on. Sandy had Jim turn around and again squat down over her face. This series of pictures showed him squatting over her face as she sucked his cock and balls. It was obvious to anyone who could see his cock that Jim was also getting turned on by the exhibitionism.

John then told Sandy to pose alone. He took a picture of her squatting down, her pussy spread wide. He had her bend over the side of the boat and, while Jim pulled her ass cheeks apart, John took a photo of her asshole. She also let him take photos of her in various seductive poses, at the wheel of the boat, climbing the ladder to the bridge, coming out of the cabin, and laying on the transom.

Both men were now sporting hardons. And there were a couple of times when John moved or was standing and Jim would move behind him. John felt the head of Jim’s cock rub across his ass or thighs. John couldn’t be sure if these were accidental or intentional brushes but he did not find himself repulsed by them either.

Sandy was on the transom and said, “Hey, you guys can fish, but I am going for a swim. We will resume our fun in a little bit.”

She slid off the transom and began swimming. John packed up the camera and, as Jim had earlier suggested, grabbed his fishing pole, baited the hook, and cast it into the water. He was wondering what Sandy had planned when she said “…resume our fun…”

MCJRM
MCJRM
45 Followers