The Body Lounge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bazzz
Bazzz
635 Followers

By midnight the heat in the bar was intense both in temperature and in sex. Everyone was sweating to the point that no one tried to hide the beads and rivulets of moisture draining from the many bodies in the lounge. Lis and Helga were drenched as they handled drink orders that seemed to be coming at them nonstop and a wet glowing sheen had covered every dancer as they worked on the stage. Despite the apparent discomfort business wasn't suffering. Lis noticed the women being dragged to the private dance area at a feverish pace. The black men were horny, that much was obvious.

After clean up Lis spent some time in conversation with Myron, the baritone voiced DJ who announced the women as they mounted the stage. The fifty something black man had been one of The Body Lounge's original employees. Afterwards Lis descended the stairs to get her purse out of her locker. She figured all the women would be long gone and she was right. She had been the first in and the last to leave for the evening shift until she saw that Jill's locker was still open and her clothes draped over a chair. Lis didn't think much of it until she heard the lithe athletic brunette's voice down the hall along with Helga's.

"A week and a half? My dear we only just have enough dancers now. What am I going to do for ten days with you gone?" Lis heard Helga say.

"This is a once in a lifetime opportunity Helga." Jill replied.

"You know we have assigned vacations. Can you talk to Carey about switching?" Helga asked in her soft accent.

"She can't I've already talked to her." Jill answered despondently.

"Well I guess I could pick up a girl from an agency. They're never as well trained or as sexy." Lis heard Helga's soft voice and then there was silence.

"You know what needs to be done, don't you?" Helga said.

"Helga, oh I'm not that way." Jill replied her voice now shaking.

There was another pause in the conversation and then Jill let out an "Oh". Lis couldn't resist. She had to see what was going on between the two. She crept along the far wall. With the hall lights off it was easy to see that it was Helga's office that was lit up at the end of the hall. Inside she could see Helga and Jill facing each other. Life as a stripper meant that there was no bashfulness regarding their bodies so it wasn't surprising to see the young woman wearing only high heels. The dancers walked around naked even when not on duty. Meanwhile seeing the mature Helga topless was shocking. Her breasts were huge and hung out in front of her with surprisingly little sag.

"You're a good kisser now let's see how you suck." Helga's voice was soft and her eyes were smoldering.

She reached out and put a hand through Jill's hair and behind her head. The older woman pulled the brunette into her chest. Jill offered no resistance. Lis knew that she had acquiesced because she heard the suction noises as Jill took the nipple into her mouth.

"That's it. That's my girl." Helga cooed as she held Jill in her arms. She knew that she had the young girl and there was a broad smile etched across her face.

Jill suckled on the mammoth tits for quite awhile and Helga seemed to thoroughly enjoy it. The young woman alternated between nipples with her mouth licking and sucking the sixty year old woman's body. Helga leaned back her eyes closed and her mouth open while her hands ran through the long light brown hair. The mature platinum haired vixen was clearly reveling in the conquest. Lis knew she should have snuck away but she couldn't. As with the picture of Amy, her back arched, a black dick sliding in and out of her Lis was once again enthralled.

Lis watched Helga unsnap her pants and drop them to her ankles. She was impressed with the older woman's body. She was soft but still in good shape. Beside the large breasts Lis could now see that the mature bull dyke had an hour glass figure and long shapely legs.

Helga pulled the slobbering young dancer off her breasts and gave her two kisses on the mouth and then ordered. "Go down on me darling. Get on your knees."

The younger girl may not have been such a willing participant but Helga had her and she knew it. She squatted down and almost immediately Lis could hear Jill's tongue lapping at Helga's genitals. Helga spread her legs and began taking deep breaths. Then rhythmic moans could be heard coming from the lighted office. Lis could see that the older woman's chest had turned a bright crimson red. She was in heat and Helga couldn't resist a smile when she saw her conquest display a form of submission. Jill, who had been steadying herself by grabbing onto Helga's thighs let a hand drop down to her own genitals and began playing with herself.

"You like my pussy don't you my luv? You're my girl now. That's it just like that. Ugh!" Jill must have hit a sweet spot as Helga let out a deep grunt and her body shuddered.

With the old woman's orgasm imminent Lis knew she had to leave. She tip toed up the stairs and out the door into the night. By the time she got home it was too late to do any work. She wouldn't have done it anyway. She was too shook up. Lis ran through the two sexual encounters over and over again. Amy bending over for the black man and Jill entwined in Helga's sexual web. Lis kept telling herself that it wasn't that she was so turned on by what she had witnessed. Still she couldn't quite get the images out of her mind.

Lis went out for a run before work and cleared her head. She was almost afraid to go back after what she had seen the day before. To Lis The Body Lounge had held a certain innocence even though there was nothing but nudity inside, she had made some good friends there and despite the theme it was a safe place for her, now that was gone. Lis immediately sought out her confidante as soon as she walked in the door. Like her, Lynne was in her early thirties, ancient for a stripper unless you worked The Body lounge where Andrea and Carey were closing in on the unthinkable forty but still looked incredible. So it was Lynne that Lis had befriended over her first month at the job and whom she had cornered in the back of the bar.

"So you finally got a taste of the seedy underbelly at this fine establishment." Lynne responded with a smile after listening to Lis.

"This happens all the time?" Lis was surprised at Lynne's nonchalance.

"Lis you've heard the stories about Helga. Well they're true. She's fine. You just let her know you're not interested. As for Amy, I have no idea what she was doing with Roy. Maybe she has a daddy issue. I don't judge. Remember this above all else, no one makes you do what you don't want to do here. Understand sweetie?" Lynne explained with some sympathy in her voice.

Lis didn't know what to think about Lynne's attitude. Maybe sexual encounters occurred quite often down in the cellar. She had become friends with all the dancers and while these women were definitely doing the job for the relatively high pay, they also wanted and loved to dance. None of them wore the typical stripper shoes. They couldn't move in them. They used pumps and other high heels that made it possible to move like a Broadway dancer only without clothes. At the beginning of every shift the three strippers had to dance a choreographed number in front of the crowd. It told everyone in the place that they weren't there just to grab cash but if they did want to make big money they better dance well and with passion. Lis had respect for the girls or that but now she was thinking that maybe some of that passion was being directed towards other things.

Lis worked her shift like any other night but her mind was elsewhere. She screwed up a few drink orders and bumped into a few things which drew a few quizzical stares Helga, who seemed to be wondering what was bugging her fellow bartender. Being preoccupied was not something Lis liked but she couldn't help it. She had gone from being shocked, to curious, to now being totally intrigued about the goings on at The Body Lounge. She was as attractive as any of the dancers, in fact as attractive as Amy or Carey with a body as well defined as Tanya's. Yet Lis had lived a sheltered life sexually. Despite being hit on constantly by men and even some women Lis had been with only a few men. Her idea of a wild ride had been a long term relationship with a man ten years older than her. Now with what she had seen at The Body Lounge Lis knew there was so much more spice that could be added to the recipe.

Lis remained uptight over the next couple of days and she couldn't figure out why. Watching the sexual acts wasn't as big as Lynne's cavalier attitude about it or her own burgeoning feelings about the scenarios she had discovered at The Body Lounge. She was getting through it by studying that much harder. The sooner she got her degree the sooner she could say good bye to The Body Lounge. She was also putting more effort into her work outs, mostly with Tanya and this mid morning session was no different.

"Lis honey it's no big deal. Amy's not the first girl to get it on in the basement." Tanya told Lis as she got up off the weight bench.

"So it happens all the time?" Lis responded with a curious look.

"Often enough I guess." Tanya smiled back as she stepped behind the bench to spot her friend's next set.

"So you've done it?" Lis couldn't resist the difficult question.

"No comment." Tanya grinned. "Now get back to work."

"And Helga?" Lis continued as she pushed the Olympic bar up and down off her chest.

"Helga catches you only when you want her too. Jill had been sniffing around her for weeks. I think she liked the idea of being done by someone who had been a legend or something crazy like that." Tanya explained.

"You dancers are a different breed. I'll give you that much." Lis gave up the bench to the next couple of women.

"You should try it. I can tell you want too." Tanya said.

"What are you talking about? What makes you think I want to dance?" Lis replied with a nervous laugh.

"Every woman wants to be told she's sexy. Even if it is expressed by horny men throwing dollars at us it can be thrilling believe it or not." Tanya walked ahead to the military press bench. She was one quarter Korean and her Asian heritage was evident in the subtle shape of her eyes and long jet black hair. Lis couldn't help admiring her as she followed her to the next exercise.

The next few weeks passed without incident and Lis was that much closer to finishing her work. The one thing that she hadn't been able to accomplish was to find out who owned The Body Lounge. Over the last three shifts she had been shamelessly asking everyone. She had even stopped trying to be artful with Helga and the rest of the managers. She had just come out and asked, no pleaded with them to help her out. She knew that talking to an owner was the difference between a very good and a blockbuster finish to her expose on the industry.

It was a Friday and Lis had spent the day at the paper working on her story. It had turned into a voluminous event which she knew would be chopped down like a tree being turned into a piece of furniture. It was a painful process watching an editor work over a written piece that you had slaved over and felt certain that every word in it was just as important as the next. Still, in the end, a good editor could turn a writer's tree into a Chippendale.

Lis made her way downtown to The Body Lounge in the late afternoon heat. The city was mostly empty at this hour. The majority of the working crowd had gone for the day and the night had yet to take hold. The tall blonde ducked into the nondescript building with the elegant blue neon sign that read The Body Lounge hanging from the second floor. Lis figured that she would be working as a bartender for another few weeks and then she would have her story printed in the paper, hopefully as a Sunday edition exclusive in the paper's weekend magazine that came out on Sundays. After that she was certain that she wouldn't be welcome at The Body Lounge but by then she hoped that her career with the paper would be secure.

"Hey showgirl! Helga needs you downstairs." Carey yelled over the music.

"What for?" Lis asked as she walked into The Body Lounge for her Friday shift.

"You'll find out." Carey returned with a knowing smile.

"Showgirl?" Lis inquired walking by Carey hoping to pry some sort of information out of the gorgeous stripper before she faced Helga.

All she got was a shoulder shrug and another smile. Lis didn't have time to grill Carey. She was due behind the bar and the leggy brunette on stage within 40 minutes. Lis galloped down the stairs and past the girl's locker room. The door was open and she could see Lynne, Amy and Andrea taking off their street clothes and getting ready for work. She gave a quick wave and continued onto Helga's office. She wanted to find out what was going on right away.

"Hey Helga. Carey told me that you needed to see me." Lis bounced into the office hoping nothing was wrong.

"Lissy I'm going to need you to dance tonight." The mature woman didn't even look up as she stood behind her desk. It was as if she expected no protest to her order. She was wrong.

"Helga, I'm a bartender here. That's what I was hired for." Lis closed the door once she knew the subject.

"Lis I have Jill unexpectedly on vacation and every girl I've seen from all the agencies have been horrible. There's no one else that looks as good as you." Helga informed her.

"What about Catherine?" Lis brought up the daytime bartender who used to strip at the club. A tall lanky honey blonde haired woman Catherine was a very sexy woman.

"In her day Catherine was the queen of the dance floor and if you must know so was I but both our best days are well behind us now. She just won't do." Helga reminded Lis that Catherine was now in her early fifties and she was herself sixty.

"Helga I don't even know how to dance! All the girls are so good with the opening numbers and I have to be honest I'm not so good with men on that level." Lis was in a full panic.

"You're going to be fine, unless, of course you'd like to persuade me over dinner at my place tonight?" Helga pressed her advantage as she had with so many other young women. If she could conquer two girls over the same vacation problem well that would be quite the coup.

"Oh Helga, I can't." Lis was so freaked out about having to dance that Helga's proposition went right over her head.

Helga came out from behind her desk and opened the door. "Lynne! Amy! You're a good girl Lis. This is a chance to be naughty. I'd take advantage of this opportunity and enjoy it."

Lynne and Amy strutted in dressed for work in matching school girl outfits complete with tartan plaid skirts, white knee socks and black high heel pumps.

"Get her in the outfit and teach her the first number. You'll be fine my dear. You're built like a brick shithouse and that's what they want." Helga smiled at Lis and then went upstairs to tend bar with Catherine who was taking Lis' place.

Lis very well could have told Helga what she could have done with her strap on and walked out the door. This wasn't a job that she necessarily needed. She could have gone to the newspaper and told them that she had mined all the information possible from the assignment, especially with her unable to meet and interview the owner of the club. Yet something had her glued inside the club and going with Lynne and Amy to the locker room to prepare her to dance naked in front of a couple of hundred horny black men.

"So we hear you're joining the ranks of the great unwashed." Lynne said.

"I can't believe she's making me do this." A shaky Lis answered.

"Don't worry it's not that big a step down." Amy smiled.

"I... I didn't mean anything by that." Lis almost whispered.

"Come on! We're just busting your chops! Let's go teach you some moves!" Lynne laughed heartily and put her arm around her friend to reassure her.

"I don't think I can do this. I've never been naked in front of so many people before." Lis was not reassured by the joking.

"We all felt that way the first time. Yet it doesn't matter because when you're built like the three of us the customer will be enthralled even if all you can do is crawl around on your hands and knees and bark like a dog." Amy leaned into Lis and laughed.

"Really?" Lis looked at the shorter blonde in disbelief. From what she had seen the dancers at this club moved like synchronized cogs in a very big sex machine. They were perfect and there was no way that she was going to fit in.

"The first time Amy danced I thought there was going to be a riot. Look at that body!" Lynne exclaimed as the three of them turned into the locker room.

"Lynnie turn on the tunes." Amy ordered. Amii Stewart's disco version of "Knock On Wood" blared out of a CD player.

"This is the first song and as you know it's the only one you have to dance to with any kind of structure. The rest of the time on the floor you mingle with the customers and you know what that means. So let's spend the next 25 minutes that we've got to turn you into a hip hop version of a June Taylor dancer." Lynne said as she stopped the CD and restarted it.

The next 25 minutes were a blur. The girls giggled as they worked on the dance steps. Lynne and Amy assured Lis that it was her body and the way it looked as she moved that was going to make her money and that she didn't have to be perfect because it was just money after all. Then they guffawed as they watched Lis stumble through her first steps. She was a very athletic girl and very flexible but she was muscular and taut and a very inexperienced dancer. Yet as the short time wound down they were impressed with how quickly she picked up the moves, at how that very athleticism made it all seem so natural for her and how sexy she looked doing it. They were experienced strippers and they both knew they were looking at an instant star.

The three of them heard the music end upstairs and knew it was time for their turn onstage. Despite being warmed up and more confident in her dance moves thanks to Lynne and Amy, Lis' stomach was all butterflies. Regardless of whether she was going to dance well she was going to take her clothes off in front of hundreds of men. As if the nightmare could only get worse the club had played up Lis' dancing debut. Myron's baritone voice had been bellowing announcements about the upcoming deflowering of the gorgeous innocent blonde bartender. Lis' image at The Body Lounge was of a girl above the down and dirty job of gyrating her body in front of all the black men for money. She had passed on all the come ons whether original, interesting or just plain boring that came her way every night. Every black man that frequented the club felt that the gorgeous blonde was going home to some rich white boy every night. Tonight all that was going to change and the crowd loved it.

They cheered wildly as the women, clad in white oxford shirts tied off so that they exposed their midsections and red tartan miniskirts, walked into the large club area. The crowd was so thick that they had to make a path from the stairway door to the bar entrance where they would climb onto the dance floor. Lis felt like a player walking onto the field for the Super Bowl the excitement was that intense. Yet she knew that it could end up more like a Christian going out to face the lions.

"Heeeerrre she is! Ready to ennntertaaain all yooouu grrreat Body Lounge patrons in her dancing debut! It's Lis and her friends Lynne and Amy!" Myron announced with his usual baritone swagger. The crowd reacted with a roar and Lis with a terrified whimper.

"Jesus! This is out of control!" Lis heard Amy yell to Lynne over the raucous noise.

"Even worse than your first night!" Lynne barked back with a snicker.

Bazzz
Bazzz
635 Followers