The Body Sculptor Ch. 02

Story Info
Bored and horny in the shop, waiting to be noticed.
1.1k words
3.96
22.4k
1
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 06/03/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Later that day more customers came back in to the body building shop asking for Mike's cream. In fact everyone who had gotten the trial sample the day before. They all looked good too, like they had gained 10% or so muscle, and shiny, very shiny.

"They looked good ...all over..." thought Bobby

...but she had to tell them it was just a promotion and she could not sell it to them without a price or product code.

Bobby made a point of watching their very muscular asses as they left. On closer inspection they were all walking a little funny, like just getting off a horse or something. She thought as she wrote a note to Mike to order in a box and left e notes on the customer profiles that would email them as soon as it came in.

Bobby noticed that the promotion code on the computer was set to all customers regardless of purchase cost. Usually, it was one free product for every nine the customers bought or over $200... etc... It was always something Mike was trying to get rid of, old stock, discontinued or soon to be banned stuff, but this product was different.

Jimmy Johnson came in and asked Bobby Joe about the cream. He had heard others talking about at the gym. Bobby Joe looked for a manufacturer to try to source it herself and couldn't find anything other than the name "Body Sculpture" and "Promotional -- not for individual sale". The toothpaste type tube looked to be similar to a hundred other products and gave no hint about its origins.

Bobby Joe gave it up as a lost cause. But she had a major crush on Jimmy, and he had never stopped to talk before... Just, in-and-out usually without eye contact or any conversation.

Bobby opened his customer file and told him she would send out an alert as soon as the next shipment came in. As usual Jimmy said,

"thanks"

And walked out without hesitation.

She watched his ass closely as he left. "Oh god he's hot." she said out loud as the shop door closed.

As usual he didn't notice.

Bobby Joe is bi. Jimmy's boyish face, quiet politeness and chiselled hard body rang all her bells - hard. Bobby looked back at his open file. He had a collarme account and many female friends. All of them fitness junkies. She guessed he went for that type and sighed a little. Still holding the tube of Mikes cream she wondered how good it really was?

Customers who had spend way too long in tanning beds had come in looking young and tight skinned, softer clients now ripped after only one day. Almost without thinking she rubbed some on her arm. It was warm and soothing. She tried to recap it but the promotional tube didn't reseal. She sticky tapped it shut and continued to serve in the shop the rest of the day.

At 7pm she was packing up and noticed her left arm looked different. She walked to the big mirror in the front of the shop and compared them.

Yep, left arm was looking very toned, right one, not so much.

Thinking of Jimmy she locked the door and applied the rest of the lotion in the change room got dressed and went home.

The next day would be Saturday, a late start and only a half-day trading. On the walk home she felt warm, strong and full of energy. Halfway home her legs began to tire. Strange, that had never happened before that she could remember. That night she dreamt of Jimmy she woke up very well rested and very satisfied.

In the shower she noticed something hard on her shoulder. She got out of the shower and looked in the steamy mirror. There was no doubt about it, she had become harder, more defined. She looked over her entire body, squeezing her now taught physique, giggling with delight.

Bobby Joe put on her tightest t-shirt and shortest micro skirt, it was autumn and she would be cold but just couldn't help it. She ran to work and got in early. She opened up the shop and waited. Jimmy would come in today and notice her for sure. She smiled deeply for a few minutes, lost in that thought.

After 20 minutes with no customers Bobby Joe started looking at the stack of promotional cream. It's a free trail so it's OK to use one more... quick as a flash she was naked in the change room hastily applying a second coat of the cream. The shop door opened and a customer came in. Bobby just called out.

"Take a look around -- be with you in a minute."

She felt sure it was Jimmy and finished her coating and dressed quickly.

It wasn't Jimmy. Bobby served the customer as that familiar warmth from the cream spread through her body again. The feeling and the thought of meeting Jimmy all taught and pert gave her dozens of mini fantasies. She stood behind the counter for another few minutes daydreaming before she decided to do another customer profile update.

She opened Jimmy's file and read through what he had written:

"Wow" she though "He is so creative. I would like to do these things with him... on him , too him..."

she day dreamed for another half hour or so before finishing the profile sweep and updating a few customers.

She closed the app and then opened it again. The cream was really starting to work now. All her muscles were flexing and it was becoming a little difficult to move them. She waddled over to the mirror. She looked better than she ever had before. She didn't notice her face becoming stretched into a forced smile. She waddled back over to the counter and sent Jimmy and email alert saying the product had come in. It hadn't but she really *needed* to see him.

Bobby Joe felt tired all of a sudden. Her heart was pounding and she was sweating a little. She sat down and opened a bottle of water. Her posture, always was good but now it was pose perfect. Her movements were becoming stilted and unnatural like body builders in a competition constantly flexing. She didn't care, she looked fantastic.

The Internet window still open Bobby Joe decided to look up some body building poses... you know... like research. She looked through some recent ammeter competition. She liked the middle weight men's competition but also the light weight women's. Unconsciously Bobby Joe was grinding on the edge of the shop counter.

Without thinking she opened up a link to a contestants home page and clicked on some poses of her in fetish gear. Bobby was squirming and wriggling hypnotised by the images.

The bell of the door startled her out of her trance.

To be continued...