The Bodyguard

Story Info
Jason is sent to cover her ass, and does he ever.
3.2k words
4.16
53.6k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he lay there flicking through the channels, Jason thought to himself that this was the most unusual case he had ever had in his career. Sure, he had watched out for and cared for some pretty big names in this business but this one was a first, even for him.

Not a big name, not even a well known one. Gina Kincade was nothing more then an ordinary person really, except for her physical attributes....they were far from ordinary.

He flipped off the television and grabbing a bottle of water from the refrigerator, slipped out the sliding glass door, careful to leave it open just a crack behind him. It was so hot, in this August weather; he was starting to sweat already. Taking a long gulp from the bottle, he lit a cigarette and leaned against the wall.

His watchful eye saw the man in the parking lot of the condo; he watched him for a minute, determined he was no threat and moved on. The old lady walking her dog down the block did not even catch more then a glance. Scanning the area he decided all was secure, figuring perhaps it was just too damn hot for many people to bother coming out tonight, even a stalker.

This was the fourth place they had taken her and he was the third man on the job, their best this time. It was getting to be too much. He was worried they had a leak on the inside. The damn jerk always managed to find her, slipping notes under the door of her location no matter where they were. The other two guys that had this job before him just couldn't handle it, and he could see why.

Drawing deep on his cigarette, he held his breath for a moment and then exhaled loudly. From the corner of his eye he could see a light in her bedroom, through the crack in the curtains. Damn woman! He had told her to shut them tight.

Leaning slightly to the left he realized he could see straight into her room where she lay on the bed, covered only by a thin sheet. The outline of her body was as clear as if the sheet did not exist.

Knowing it was wrong, and he could get himself fired for it, he moved closer to the window as she rolled towards him in her sleep. The sheet had slipped down when she moved, revealing the most perfect set of pale, soft looking round globes his eyes had ever seen.

He just stood there, marvelling at the way the soft light from the bedside table only enhanced his view. Feeling himself begin to think things he defiantly shouldn't he turned away. As he did he noticed she had her window open just a little as well. Holy Christ! Does this woman ever do what she is told??

Stomping out his cigarette he opened the sliding door and was just about to go back inside when he heard a noise....it sounded almost like an animal in pain. Moving quickly to her bedroom door he called out to her "Gina, is everything ok?" His answer was silence.

Shrugging his shoulders, figuring it must have been a cat, in heat outside, he plopped back down on the couch, turned on the television and began to channel surf again. How he hated the night shift, sometimes it could be so damn long.

Within seconds the sound came again. He flipped off the television and went back to the sliding door, which in his haste the first time had left wide open. Looking around, he could not see shit through the screen door, he stepped out again almost slamming it behind him.

Scanning the area once more his eyes came to rest on the barest movement in some bushes about 10 feet away. Glancing back at the open door and the curtain parted beside it, he trotted over to the bushes, moving slowly as he got closer. Two cats darted out from it as he jumped in grabbing nothing but air as he landed hard.

"Shit!" Getting up and dusting himself off he looked around; glad no one was around to see his stupidity. Quickly making his way back to the open door of the unit he thought again about leaving this job, the shit just was not worth it.

Just as he was about the go back into the condo, the sound, more like a moan now, came again, but this time he was able to clearly hear it coming through the open window of the bedroom. He hesitated for just a moment, thinking if he didn't look, she could be in some danger and it was his ass on the line as well as her life. If he looked, he just might see that voluptuous body again, with those absolutely perfect boobs. Sighing, he peaked through the window, seeing her once more on the bed, the sheet completely off this time. She was alone, thankfully.

He was just about to move away when he noticed, yes, she was alone, but she was moaning in some sort of pleasure apparently. Obviously enjoying a nice dream he thought. He could not help himself. He knew he should walk away, he should not continue to look at her, but her curvaceous body, long dark auburn hair spread out on the pillow around her, and those long legs, with their perfectly painted toes at the end of them, the combination stopped him. She was just so damn hot, no wonder she had stalkers!

Feeling himself begin to grow hard at her simple moaning, knowing in his gut that she must truly be enjoying something, he moved just an inch to make himself a little more comfortable and as he did she moved also. Her hand had slid down between her legs and she was moving it about ever so gently.

Oh shit, now he was hooked, he could not move away even if he wanted to, she would hear him. She was now most defiantly no longer dreaming, but awake and had decided to continue whatever had begun the moaning in her dream.

As he watched, like the stalker he was sworn to protect her from, she opened her legs to allow her hand easier access. He had a perfect view of those pink, glistening lips as she continued to rub her clit with one perfectly manicured finger. He watched as that red tipped finger dipped lower and finally went into that glorious pussy. Holy Christ, this was enough to make a man mad! Watching her like this he felt more like a "Peeping Tom" then a bodyguard! This was not in his job description, but here he was....

Her moaning had increased to quite a loud level; he was beginning to wonder if the neighbours would hear her. Knowing he would lose his job, probably ending his career entirely if he was caught, he just could not tear himself away from the damn window and the extremely hot scene happening behind those curtains!

He saw her begin to move that finger faster over her clit, dipping it in and out of her, now dripping wet pussy, over and over it went in...but she was getting so obviously frustrated. With almost a growl from her lips, she reached into the drawer beside the bed and produced a silver, bullet shaped vibrator. Turning the speed on high she put the vibrator to the very tip of her clit, jumping a little when it touched her...another very audible moan came from her. His jeans were beginning to feel almost constrictive.

Rubbing the vibrator over her clit a few times, dipping it in her wet pussy just a little to help it glide she began to almost pant as her orgasm drew nearer. He watched as that little silver bullet flew over her clit and she arched her back as her orgasm finally began.

Undoing two of the buttons on his jeans to relieve some of the pressure he continued to watch her as she came from the pleasure in that little silver shaft. He could see clearly as the lips of her pussy opened and closed with each contraction of her orgasm, her back arched and giving him a glimpse of her luscious ass as well. Oh god he was so close to blowing his load just from watching this perfect creature as she pleasured herself. How he would just about kill to be in that room right about now, job or no job, it was almost worth losing just to watch this!

With little fear that she would see him now, Jason almost ran into the condo, through the living room and flung open the door to her room. "Gina...?"

Looking over in his direction, her eyes still glazed from the nice little orgasm she had just had, vibrator, still now, but in her hand resting on the bed. "Yes Jason?" she purred at him.

"I heard noises.." he stammered "are you ok? Is there something you need?" "Yes Jason. I am alright." Her voice alone was almost enough to bring him to his knees at this point.

" Oh, ok." He began to close the door; cursing himself for even thinking...after watching her he was obviously not in his right mind. She could have any man she wanted and although he was quite confident that his appearance was by no means shabby..., what in the hell made him run in there like that???

"Jason...., I do actually need something." Her voice stopped him cold. He looked across the room at her, seeing her crystal blue eyes looking directly at him. Her body lying on the bed uncovered, glistening with sweat, both from the heat of the night and from her little adventure with herself.

His cock was still rock solid in his jeans, the buttons still undone, he looked at her, thinking he must be nuts. She was not really asking....he must be imagining it.

As her pink tongue slipped over her lips, bringing them a bit of moisture she gave him a knowing look. "May I have some water?"

His heart beating quickly he knew now that she had seen him at the window, known he was there watching her ...and now she wanted water??? This woman is so annoying!

Here he was, hard as a rock, ready to do her bidding...anything she asked, especially after her little show. She was still laying on the bed, perfectly naked, legs slightly spread so he could see just the littlest hint of pink and a portion of her tight little round ass... and she wanted water?

With a little laugh she looked at him, "Jason?"

Leaving the door open the few inches he walked quickly away. Going to the refrigerator he opened it almost angrily and grabbed a bottle of water. Women! Damn things can get a man in so much trouble! Now he knew he was defiantly leaving this job. In fact, he thought, I ain't waiting till the morning shift arrives neither! He was angry now, at himself, not her.

He was the company's best man... he knew better, she was a very difficult job his co-workers had warned him but he had never failed a job. Grabbing his cell phone he began to dial his boss's number.

Pete, while also his best friend, was his boss and the owner of the protective services company that he worked for, and was very implicit and stern on the rules his employees followed. They were for his protection and the protection of the clients, but most importantly, the protection of the business. Under no circumstances whatsoever were those rules to ever be broken. Jason knew he had really fucked up this time..and for what? A glimpse of the hottest chick this side of the border playing with herself? He and Pete had just been discussing the possibility of a partnership between the two of them. Shit!

As he heard the phone begin to ring on the other end, he felt Gina's hands slide up his tight back. "Hang up the phone Jason."

His hand automatically snapped the lid closed on the phone as he felt her behind him. He could tell she was still naked as her perfect boobs pressed into his back and her hands continued to wander around his stomach to his jeans and his cock, only slightly hard now.

Her breath in his hair at the back of his neck was making him hot all over again, his cock began to harden again very quickly this time. So quickly it actually hurt him.

He spun around and grabbed her wrists. "Gina." He warned her, the threat very obvious in the tone of his voice.

She gave him such a longing look; he almost melted there and then. Holding her wrists tightly he started to push her away from him, she twisted suddenly and her ass was then at a level with his cock, her arms now wrapped around herself with his hugging her.

She rubbed her tight ass up and down a little, moving in such a way that the friction of his jeans against his hard, throbbing cock send little electric shocks through him. Making him almost lose his mind with the pleasure she was causing him with her little movements.

"Gina, you do not want to do that. I'm supposed to protect you. My job is...."

"Jason, I need your hard cock to fuck me."

Holy shit! Screw the job, he thought, I can't handle this one!

Without warning Jason pushed her against the edge of the counter, bending her face down so that her cheek rested on the cold marble top. Releasing his rock solid cock from his jeans, he roughly entered her pussy. She was quite wet, amazingly, and so damn warm and tight. It was all he could do not to cum at that very moment.

"Jason, please" she moaned.

Grabbing the back of her neck and holding her down with his other hand on her back he started slamming his hard cock into her. Not even caring so much now if he hurt her, she had asked for this, he was only human. A man could only take so much!

"You want my cock bitch, well now you are going to get it!" Jason growled in her ear, as he continued his assault on her throbbing pussy. Over and over he pulled his cock from her, slamming it back in hard every time. She had driven him nuts with her playing, whether she knew it or not, and now it was his turn.

"Do you like that hard cock Gina?" he demanded of her, squeezing her neck a little when she did not answer him. "Yesssssss.." She moaned in response, very obviously enjoying his rough manor.

He suddenly pulled out of her, his cock throbbing, dripping her juices from the tip.

Looking back at him, watching him attempt to contain himself, she emitted a long low grumbling chuckle. "Am I too much for you Jason."

His anger at himself had now turned into a sexual need to have her, to own her. He was raging with the feeling of wanting to fuck her so hard she would beg for more, or maybe beg him to stop. Jason was absolutely beyond reality now. He was hot, he was intoxicated by the smell of her on him. He needed to have more of her! He was running on pure male animal lust now, and it was damn dangerous.

Feeling a heat come over him that had nothing to do with the temperature outside he began to sweat with uncontrollable urge. The effort to restrain himself was almost killing him.

Her chuckle seemed only to add to his already heightened mood, as he looked over her body, bent over the counter, legs spread wide and that ass, that perfect round, tight ass. He was almost drooling at the thoughts going through his mind. Even he was surprised at how much he wanted her... how he wanted her.

He smacked her ass, hard...waiting with baited breath to see if she would complain, if she would struggle at the new turn of force. She didn't. Much to his amazement, she actually moaned in pleasure. Watching that perfect little butt cheek turn a slight shade of pink was almost his undoing. He smacked her again, a little harder this time.

His hand cupped around her pussy and feeling the wetness of her, how excited she was, he entered her with two of his fingers. He began massaging her clit with his thumb as his fingers sought out and found her g-spot.

Moaning and moving against his hand, she turned to him. "Jason, please." she begged him with her eyes. Eyes that were shining with unspent tears from the sting of the spanking. He knew she was still enjoying herself though, as her pussy was literally soaking his hand. She was ready for him.

Grabbing his hard cock, as he continued to rub her clit with his other hand, he placed the head of it against that tight ass. Pushing just a little at it's opening.

He was hesitant at first, waiting, trying to give her time to get used to his hardness in her tight ass. Pushing himself into her little by little, each time pulling back out. His cock went deeper and deeper into her tight ass with each thrust. She was so tight; the head of his cock was almost bursting. It felt as if a bit of skin were being ripped from him each time he entered her.

The deeper he went into her hot tight ass, the more wetness he felt on the hand cupping her pussy as he continued to play with her clit.

Moving faster now as Gina began to moan loudly, he was fucking her ass still gently at first, but the with increasing speed, the force just came naturally to him. Both of them were breathing very heavily, sweating, moaning with pleasure and unspent need, desire to fuck like animals.

Throwing all caution to the wind he grabbed her by the back of the neck and forced her to her knees on the floor. Still holding her neck tight, with her small round ass high in the air, he entered her ass again, this time hard, fast, and with force. He was on instinct alone now as he fucked her ass, slamming into her as hard as he could, feeling his cock about ready to burst.

"JASON!" Gina screamed, as she came, her body shuddering, muscles stiffening as she arched her back.

Hearing her call his name just about caused him to go over the edge. Jason continued to fuck her ass, more turned on then ever, until her body began to stop the shuddering and contracting it was doing from her pleasure. He could not tolerate anymore, her ass was so sweet, so tight. He pulled his cock out of her ass and spilled his hot cum all over her back, with a loud yell.

He had never, in his life, ever felt such intense pleasure in anything like he did at this moment. He was amazed as he looked down to see that his cum on her back had made her cum again also.

This was one hell of an erotic woman who knew just how to get what she wanted, and he could not wait to have her again. Could not wait to see what next time would bring...