The Bondage of Clark Beaumont

Story Info
Bondage and feminization.
2.4k words
3.53
35.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was alone in the dark, blind and scared of what was to come next. My mind was racing with anticipation for freedom. I remembered the last words of my captors as they left the room where I lay now. "Strip him in a half-hour, clean him well, feed him and bring him to the room.” I guess the half-hour had past when I woke, because now I heard the voices again, this time accompanied with the sounds of water and much gentler voices.

“Get the basin ready as we take care of these rags.” The order came from just above my head as I was lifted from the floor. I could feel the chains around my wrists and ankles being removed and cold metal against my skin. The clothes I wore were now being torn from me as two strong hands held me. Free from my clothes and obviously now naked I was guided by a pair of more gentle and smoother hands to a corner of the room where pleasant aromas intoxicated my senses. I felt warm water and smooth hands wonder my flesh arousing me and reminding me of a better world then this hell I was incarcerated in now. A cold word came to my ears as this pleasurable act continued.

“What are you doing? I said clean him not try to fuck him!” A woman’s voice echoed on the stone walls surrounding my bathers and me. Strangely it was a voice I thought I had heard before from a less awkward time of my life.

“CRACK”, “AAAHHHHH” the sounds of a whip and the screams of my bathers filled my ears. Cold water splashed against me and the pain of metal on my limbs now brought me back to the hell I was in.

I was now being chained to a table and what felt like cold iron straps were now being used to hold my body in check. I was stretched at some painful length before the clamps were screwed down. A rubber ball and metal chain from what I could feel was used to gag my mouth, and more icy water was poured over me. Terror now swept through me caused by the pain and cold I was feeling. I could hear my captors mumbling to themselves but could not make out a distinct dialog among them.

“What’s wrong scum, does it hurt? Do I need to make you feel more?” Hissed in my ear, the words fell on deafness as the pain forced me to pass out.

I awoke to sunlight heat on my face but still blackness and still immobilized by iron on my now moving bed? Puzzlement entered my head as I heard a woman’s voice telling me it wouldn’t be long before I know pain and divine pleasure. The motion was rough on my back as splinters poked my skin. I could sense I was being brought to another room far from my last by the sounds I was hearing. Laughter and the sounds of play filled my ears. Where was I and what was to happen to me next?

“There he is my favorite new toy.” My god the voice was clearer now! But it couldn’t be her, she was dead, I personally killed her. “Did you miss me Clark? Well I hope so because you’re now mine.”

“I am going to do to you what you and your experiments did to me. Or better yet I’ll just make you my sex slave. I like that better. I’ll drain you so much you’ll be begging me to kill you. Get ready now my little Clark, cause here comes the first thing.” My God Olivia Cromwell was alive and what was to happen with me now that I knew who was responsible for my kidnapping.

“AAAHHHHH!” The scream came from my throat as I was now hoisted and lowered to a new table and a vacuum was attached to my manhood. I could feel the blood rushing to fill my cock to harden it. I could not tell what was happening to it but by the feel and the laughing it wasn’t good, or so I thought.

The tube was removed from my body and judging by the gasps and the pain, my dick was now a log of larger size and probably wasn’t going to know normal for a while. I was crying now with the pressure in my lower body and the clamp put around my shaft to ensure it stayed hard. I was now released from my chains and escorted by many silky hands to a bed covered in fine linen, the gag stayed, along with the Iron Maiden torturing my manly member. Here I was now being guided to lie on my stomach and was instructed to relax. A little hard to do when your cock is about to explode and the shear size of it’s now engorged flesh is pressed against your stomach and a mattress.

My arms and legs were now spread wide apart as far as they could go and several pillows were inserted under my hips raising me up and putting greater pressure on the for mentioned body part. That’s when I heard Olivia again from behind me.

“My dear Mr. Beaumont, what seems to be the matter? Do you wish to see what is in store for you?” The evil bitch said as she sat on my raised ass increasing the pain.

The light was hard on my eyes as they adjusted to their surroundings. At the same time a leather prick plug was replacing the ball in my mouth. It went deep into my throat but for some odd reason the gag reflex didn’t engage. The tool filling my throat and mouth was now being secured behind my head and by the feel of it was being used to hold my head up off the bed. I could now see where I was. I had been brought to my own house and to my own bed. What was Olivia up to? She pressed her chain-clad breasts to my back and told me she was going to make me scream as I made her scream so long ago.

“Don’t worry bitch this is going to be the part I will enjoy!” Yelled into my ears, she meant what she said by the way she reached under me and squeezed my cock.

At that moment I saw a man move next to the bed and the two of them began to have foreplay on top of me. I could feel his penis being forced into my hand to stroke it as one of Olivia’s hands began to massage my ass. I could only cry at the thought of what was going to happen next. This guy’s hard-on was massive and I knew I was about to feel pain. Olivia moved off of my ass and positioned herself in front of my face and attached a new device to the front of my new silencer. She grabbed my head and started to move her hips up and down on this thing crushing my whole face to her damp warmth. I could smell her sweet fluids and could now feel the crack of her whip on my ass as she barked at me to relax my butt so her man could have me. I tried to move but couldn’t. Due to my restraints all I could do was to let this atrocity take it’s course. I felt the dildo in my throat go down deeper as my head was forced forward to grind my nose and frontal tool into the steaming crevasse of my captor at the initial thrust into my anal cavity. I was being violated for the first time and I could feel my self start to fade.

“Wake up sleepy head I’m not done with you yet. Do you realize you are the only man that will ever have the pleasure of being in me?” What the hell did this twisted bitch have in store for me now?

“You see Clark; I am going to prove to you that I can break you. When was the last time you ate? Can’t remember? Well think of this, three days. You see the gag you have in your mouth is full of a drug to make you more submissive to me. Don’t worry your little head, it’s harmless and natural but the effects are permanent. You will get to know the pain you put me through! Every time I go to toy with you, I will have you fucked in the ass and a cock rammed down your throat. But you see my pretty little Clark, there is a reason I have your dick in an iron restraint and here it is.” My God was I doomed to remain like this?

Out the corner of my pussy soaked eyes I saw another man come over to the bed. What was his role in this fiasco? I was now about to find out. Olivia pulled my facial dildo from her cunt and slid below me kicking the pillows out from under me. She removed the snare from my maleness and began to insert it into her self. The sensation was intense from the sensitivity of my mutated pussy probe. As this torturing slut began to indulge her dripping femininity, she was quick to tell me to make sure it lasted at the same time she moved my face probe to the anal opening of the new member of this game. I didn’t know how to react at this time but just do as I was told.

I was being put through a hell that was beginning to feel slowly like a blissful heaven. I felt cum ooze from my anus while a fresh and bigger log was inserted. I could hear the master of these events hiss words at me while my face was pushed into the cheeks of the rear I was face fucking.

“Remember how we FUCKED before you tried to kill me? Remember my sweet warm breasts against your chest like this? Can you remember the feeling when my pussy squeezed your now much better in size cock? WELL I CAN and NOW YOU DO TOO!” I could feel clamps being put on my nipples and being pulled to the side as she screamed those words and pushed me deep into her. I began to cry as I felt a whip hit my ass causing my body to lurch with each hit and causing my abuse to become more intense.

I could not take much more. At least so I thought. This woman was abusing me and I was starting to understand what she meant by feeling what she did. However the only thing was my body was beginning to give in to this act and was betraying me. I felt pleasure and began to feel my body wanting more. What the hell was happening to me? I can’t be here doing this! My God, the sensation was mind blowing. My dick was enormous by the feel of it; my anal canal was on fire and pulsing for bigger shafts and deeper thrusts with more hot cream to drip down my leg. My hips and but cheeks were crying for more punishment. The clamps on my nipples caused an erection in them I now never want to go away. The leather dick filling my throat and mouth began to feel real now and it was as if I wanted the hot cum filling my ass to be shot into my mouth at the same force my anus was getting. I wanted to suck the cock dangling into the mouth of the woman below me. I could feel those cheeks my face was buried between have my tongue penetrate them to find the hole hidden in the folds instead of the facial dildo on my gag. To make things even worse I felt my hands now being guided into hot holes, the ass of one woman and the pussy of another while the men in the room were sucking my toes.

“What was happening to me? Will this ever end?” These thoughts in my head were now being answered by the betrayal of my body.

“Don’t know what is happening, don’t care to know, just enjoy the bliss and hope it never ends!” Judging by the loudness in my mind of the answer and the fact of what Olivia was saying about me having what happened to her, happen to me I fell into a mind numbing haze.

In all the haze of my mind I realized rather abruptly, that Olivia had pulled out from under me, enlarged my penis again as before and clamped it back in it’s cage, now twice as tight then before due to the fucking she gave me. I watched in mournful dismay as she motioned the rest of the now sweaty bodies away from me. She removed the gag and undid my chains. I couldn’t move but I was forced to as she attached the tit clamp chains to the tip of the housing surrounding my swollen member and pulled it behind me, she then tied it to a ring in the back of the collar she put on my neck. Inserting a very large plug into the well-lubed and used cavity between my butt cheeks, she told me a few things that only heightened my newfound feelings. “You will go through this exercise with others and me every day. I can promise you that when I’m done you will be the most perfect creation since the pain you put me through. I really hope you will enjoy this thought ...” With the last words whispered in my ear and the pain of great confusion in my head, coupled with the fact I couldn’t move due to the past few hours and not to mention the dildo now in my ass. I only knew now that I was bound to see no end to this maddening bliss. For I, Clark Beaumont was about to slowly become what Olivia “Oliver” Cromwell had whispered in my ear.

“With the help of your new found feelings I gave to you and that are only now overwhelming and changing your manly body, you are about to become my hermaphrodite lover Claudette “formerly know as Clark” Beaumont. Doesn’t that make you happy now Claudette?”

With the end of the day and those words ringing in my head, I was left to my self to anticipate tomorrow’s session and contemplate the enjoyment of what will happen next.