The Bonus

Story Info
A business trip with a twist.
762 words
3.55
12.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Todd Mathews was feeling rather blue as he returned to the Mirage Hotel. The meeting with John Kingsley had been a complete bust. Even the allure of Vegas was dulled by the fact that it did not seem likely that Kingsley Enterprises would be joining his firms list of prestigious clients. Kiss that much needed bonus good-bye!

The noise from the slots and tables crowded with intent gamblers seemed tinny, the lights and colours garish.

"I need a stiff drink and some serious down time. Maybe there is something hot playing on the adult channel" he thought to himself as he crossed the room to the bank of elevators, glancing at the scantily clad waitresses all around him.

Vegas was full of hot bodies and the constant sizzle of wild decadence and barely restrained desire seemed to permeate the casino.

On the wall of the elevator was an advert for a show that promised beautiful topless dancers. Glancing at it, Todd felt his cock stir. "Too bad Tina stayed home for Cindy's dance recital, a good fuck would have eased the pain of losing the damn account." He thought.

Getting off on the elevator, he checked his key number '609' and smirked, thinking that he would sure love some of that (without the '0' of course!!).

Reaching to put his key into the lock, the door opened a crack.

"Damn door is still not closing properly! " He mumbled to himself. He had meant to report it to the front desk this morning but had forgotten in the rush to get to his meeting.

Stepping into the dark room he walked into the bathroom. He stripped off his clothes and climbed into the shower.

The hot water running down his chest and over his member felt great and he felt himself stirring again. 'Definitely time for a movie"

Grabbing a towel he padded into the main room toweling off as he went.

"Holy Shit!" he gasped, quickly wrapping the towel around his waist.

There, lying on his bed, was gorgeous, totally naked, babe, fast asleep.

Walking quietly to the door, Todd opened it and checked the number. 'Yep, my room."

Back inside he notice the empty wine bottle, and there, beside it, a key with the number 906 on it.

'Woah baby, dyslexia is a wonderful thing!', he thought to himself.

Standing looking at the luscious piece on the bed, Todd's cock sprang to full attention.

He knew that he should leave, but……

Reaching out he stroked her breast.

"Hey Allan", she purred in a slurred voice. Not opening her eyes she rolled over and stretched sexily.

Struck with an idea, Todd grabbed his carry bag and reached into the side pocket.

Taking out the sleep mask he had been given on the plane, he approached the bed.

Slipping the blindfold over her eyes he held down her arms and whispered into her ear "SHHHHHHH"

"Naughty boy Allan," she giggled.

Running his hands up and down her body, evil grin lighting his face, he thought "Much better than the porn channel""

Roughly, he spread her legs and buried his face in her hot shaved pussy. Lapping away at her juices, he soon had her moaning and riything, cuming in his mouth.

Kissing his way up to her mellon shaped breasts, he suckled them . Then, climbing on top, he drove his throbbing dick into her tight slick cunt.

" Oh Babe, you are such a demon tonight" She said with a gasp that turned into a scream as she came again, hard.

"Might as well take full advantage of this" he thought to himself, as he withdrew and flipped her supple body over.

Aaaaaaaahhhhh! She protested as he pushed into her tight ass.

Feeling himself building, he pumped harder, cuming with incredible force.

Falling to the bed he lay catching his breath.

"I may be drunk babe, But that was the best you have ever fucked me." She murmered reaching for the mask.

"Shhhh" he whispered 'leave it on.'

Sighing contentedly, she complied and had soon drifted back to sleep.

Dressed and ready to go, he took one last lingering look at her.

'That babe is hotter than hell, and I had her' he thought.

Stepping into the hall and wondering what he should do for the next two hours until he had to catch his plane home, Todd felt his cell phone vibrate.

"Kingsley just signed! You will be getting a hell of a bonus from this trip!' Said the boss.

Todd smiled to himself and though " I already did."