The Book

Story Info
Strange book is really a portal to another land.
1.9k words
3.98
23.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ylise woke early dreading the coming inventory that she simply must get done today. At 22 her friends had joked that her becoming a librarian was as normal as a stripper becoming a nun. With her body she should have been a movie star they said. 5'8" tall with a 30D bust and a creamy complexion that contrasted nicely with her dark auburn hair and shimmering emerald eyes she sometimes wondered herself at her love of books. However they were her first love so her choice of work was only natural to her. With a sigh she headed for the shower needing the cool water to fully awaken her for the long day ahead. Dressed in a black skirt that came just above her knees with a royal blue silk shirt that barely contained her ample bust she slipped into a pair of black flats and grabbed a quick cup of coffee to take with her on her way to the library.

It was only a block and a half from her apartment to the library, but by the time she had unlocked the door she was so cold that her nipples twinged from being so hard. Locking the door behind her she noticed an odd looking book laying on the floor. Picking it up she walked into her office, it would be 3 hours before anyone else showed up, placed her keys and coffee on her desk while she stared intently at the book wondering where it had come from. The only thing apparent about the book, it's title had been erased with she presumed age, was that it was not anything that belonged to in this library. Curiosity getting the best of her she flipped open the cover her eyes immediately falling on an envelope addressed to herself. Tearing it open she quickly read over the letter wondering who sent her this strange book.

Ylise,

Books are not all there is to life but knowing they are your first love I think you will appreciate this special one. You can call this my parting gift to yourself as when you read this I will be embarking on a new chapter in my life with my new bride Keaira. I hope you find fulfillment in the pages of your books as I have with her.

Davon

A bitter smile played on her lips as she thought back to how nice and thoughtful he had been to her. What did she repay him with but shutting him out of her life and devoting even more of her time to her work and her ever precious books. At least he was happy now she thought, and he's still so sweet even sending her a present the last she'd ever hear from him. He had tried over and over these past 6 months to break down her wall but she had been too blind to budge until it was too late. Flipping a few more pages in the book revealed that it was entirely in Latin. Frowning at her lack of knowledge of the dead language she simply flipped pages until she was at the exact center of the book. Surrounded by eyes and various swirling vines and flowers were 3 words that she in error spoke aloud...ACTUM ET DILIGO!

Immediately the world around her began to darken and swim in a blur about her. Fearing she would be sick she closed her eyes and clasped the book tightly in both hands. After a few minutes she opened her eyes intent on studying the picture in every detail. The picture was gone the page blank save for a single Latin word... CAPTUS!

Fear caught her as she looked up from the book as she noticed she was no longer in the library. Surrounded by trees she couldn't see the figures that were slipping up behind her slowly. Where was she how did she get here all these questions and more ran through her head at once making her dizzy. Suddenly one of the two figures grabbed her arms and spun her around to face it. With a scream she fainted into its large arms.

She awoke an hour later to find herself upon an enormous tree stump that was almost as long as she was tall. She tried to sit up to get her bearings thinking the face she had seen earlier was just a dream but found herself bound to the stump by unearthly strong vines. Turning her head to the side she spotted the figure for she could not truly call it a man standing a short way from her talking in hushed tones to his companion. They noticed her movement and murmured quickly to one another than approached. Ylise could not believe what she was seeing, each of the figures were large in build standing well over 7' tall. They were covered in blueish scales, their eyes were black as coal, their fore fingers appeared to have suckers on the tips that each had it's own little tongue and perhaps the scariest part was the huge bulges poking out from their pants. The figure she had first seen bent down near her ear and spoke fairly well English.

"We trapped in book only to live when woman closed to other humans says our words and if woman is strong enough we live forever and not have to wait for another." Stopping a moment he looked to his fellow as if to get permission to go on. "We demons I am Treb and he is Darld we take you as ours now no more you see human world." At this she started to sob wondering just what was to happen to her in this strange place. Her wondering mind didn't have to wait long for an answer.

With one quick movement Treb had her shirt and bra torn from her body. Darld had walked over while Treb was explaining things to her and now took a moment to rip her skirt in half. Ylise knew she forgot something that morning, panties, now she was completely exposed to these demons. They both looked her up and down savoring her fear as much as they did her well formed figure. Darld uttered a few words in a tongue she could not name but recognized them as a command. Her legs were spread wide as the vines moved to obey and her arms lifted over her head. Shutting her eyes against what she knew was coming she tried to brace herself as much as possible knowing there was no way she could escape. Treb withdrew to watch and wait until his turn came.

Darld ran his fingers over Ylises' plump breasts stopping to allow the sucker tips to attach themselves to her nipples. A slight whimper escaped her lips as the little tongues flicked her nipples over and over. Another set of arms appeared from behind him removing his clothing and stroking his semi-hard cock. He moved his head between her legs and began to tease her clit with his fingers as he opened his mouth to reveal a penis shaped tongue. After attaching another sucker to her clit and anus he caught movement out of the corner of his eye and looked up to see her watching him with pleading eyes. At this he smirked and showed her his 7" cock shaped tongue, she cried out and nearly fainted again but Darld took that time to show her the suckers had teeth as well and had the ones on her nipples bite down which brought her back from the edge of darkness. Shoving his tongue deep in side her, he worked it in and out relentlessly until she shuddered and sobbed at being brought to her first orgasm. With a growl of pleasure he climbed on top of her shoving his now fully erect 15" cock into her already abused pussy. Uttering another word into her ear she screamed again as she felt the sucker on her anus transform into another cock slimmer but just as long as the one that was pounding inside her cunt. His eyes shimmered as he shoved his cock-tongue down her throat making her gag with each thrust. The intense pressure on her clit and nipples brought her over the edge again and her body shuddered with the most powerful orgasm she'd ever had. With a muted growl he came thrusting his true cock deep into her womb to fill it with his hot seed, as his cock-tongue filled her stomach and his finger cock filled her bowels. Panting for breath as he climbed off of her she knew it wasn't over Treb hadn't had his turn yet.

Crying and trying to get as much air into her lungs as she can she begs them to let her go. They just laugh and tell her that is not possible. They say if only she had been open to human love she would not be their mate now. If she survived this first mating and the subsequent birthing of the offspring she would forever be theirs to do with as they pleased.

Treb removed his clothes then and showed her why he always went last. Not only did his cock dwarf Darlds'(18 inches easily and as big around as a 20 ounce coke bottle)... he had TWO of them and a thin vine like sucker squirming around them. Again he spoke his broken English. "Me breed you good not have as many arms as he does but have more and bigger cocks for you". Laughing he flipped her over and mounted her like a bitch each cock perfectly aimed at her openings. The sucker squirmed a moment before finding and locking onto her clit, it bit down once sending its highly potent aphrodisiac into her already hot body. She instantly bucked back against his cocks and impaled herself on both of them. Wailing she was quickly quieted by Darld shoving his massive member into her throat as he leaned over her to throat fuck Treb with that great cock-tongue of his. Sawing in and out of her body as hard as they could she was forced to gulp breaths each split second that a cock was not shoved into her mouth. She never heard the rustling as an odd looking male came out of the tree line to rest under her breasts. Two headed it opened it's mouths wide enough to engulf each massive mammary and allow it's second inner mouth bite and harshly suckle her nipples. Giving up any reservations she gave herself up to the pleasure and to her fate as mate to these demons. Moaning around Darlds cock she came once more and milked their cocks as she did.

Laying back unrestrained on the stump she caressed each cock that she came in contact with no longer wishing to go anywhere, content to stay where she was forever. She knew she was pregnant and with more than just one offspring. She also knew somehow she would be the one to finally be strong enough to be their forever mate. Smiling she fell asleep with a cock wedged deep in her cunt and ass, and a strange little leech that was quite attached to her breasts.

The book which had fallen onto the floor shimmered and vanished, it also knew it had finally found the one.