The Book Ch. 02

Story Info
Mattins was never like this in my day.
3.1k words
4.6
24.5k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/21/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the Saturday morning, Alice awoke first arose and went about getting ready for her day. She felt invigorated, alive and fresh. Donning a teeshirt and jeans, she went down to the kitchen to make her coffee and her man's tea – he did not like coffee whereas Alice was almost addicted to it.

As she was preparing to take his up to him, he came through the door and smiled sheepishly at her. "'Morning" he ventured, "sleep well?"

"Like a baby, my love! Like a babe. And you?"

"I cannot remember having such a good night." His smile as he said it told Alice he was at least comfortable with her behaviour of the previous night and was unlikely to give her a 'sermon'. "Come here my darling" he reached out for her and she moved into his arms, "can I kiss the most wonderful woman I know?"

"Oh Sir" she mocked in a country accent, "my father said to stay away from men such as you, I don't know where it will lead."

"Well, if I had the time, straight back into our bed. So if your father will allow it, a kiss please?"

"What Dad doesn't know will not hurt him" and she placed her lips on his and enjoyed his aggression as his tongue roamed her mouth. "Edwin Scott! If you do that again, it will be a race to our bed, now get something to eat." She passed him his tea.

Alice had resolved to go into the town and buy some material. She wanted to try and make some dresses like those described in the book. She found three dress lengths that she liked and took them home. On a whim, but with one eye on her hopes for her new dresses she also bought a couple of pairs of hold up stockings. She spent the rest of the morning sketching ideas.

Edwin returned for lunch, after which he disappeared into his study to prepare for the services the following day. Alice decided to make one of her new dresses and wear it for the morning service. The weather forecast was good, so she wouldn't need a coat. She beavered away the whole afternoon and by the time she had to start preparing dinner, she had it almost complete, save some hand stitching that she would do that evening,

The following morning they went through their usual breakfast ritual. Alice was impatient for him to leave for the church so that she could get ready. In the end, she went to their room to prepare before he left. She was in the shower when she heard him shout he was going and she responded that she would see him at church.

Before Edwin had risen and getting dressed that morning, she had trimmed off all her pubes. Now in the shower, she took her razor and finished the job and shaved her legs. The process mildly triggering off her arousal. Once done she finished her ablutions and dried herself. As she entered the bedroom, she looked again at her image in the mirror. 'Oh yes' she thought, 'that will do nicely.' The smoothness of her mound looked beautiful, at least to her. She sat on the bed and pulled each of a pair of flesh coloured stockings up each leg. It surprised her how long they were, the came within an inch of her crotch.

The dress she had made was in pale green, light cotton. She had designed it to ostensibly cover all her torso. It had short sleeves, a square neck line, but not low enough to exhibit any of her breasts and was knee length. The dress was essentially two sides, a front and back. The sides were the shoulder and sleeve, part of the skirt and without the bodice, would have just covered her nipples in front and her shoulder blades in the back. They fastened together with a buttoned band at the waste. The bodice and the rest of the skirt went over her shoulders like a tunic, the skirt being split to each hip. As a complete dress, she was fully covered as her position in the community prescribed, but all parts of her body could be accessed through the overlapping cloth.

She retrieved a pair of black heeled sandals she had bought for a wedding and not worn since and in just the hose and dress, set off to church. The feeling of vulnerability induced by her lack of underthings, the feeling of fresh air around her naked bald pussy gave her libido a significant boost. Her nipples were soon distended and her labia slick with moisture.

As she approached the churchyard gate, she was pleasantly surprised to see Diane and her husband waiting for her. "We wanted to go in with you, if you don't mind?" Diane looked almost apologetic, but now they were on Alice's turf.

"Oh Diane, you idiot, of course you may. You've known me long enough not to have those sorts of concerns."

"But nobody else knows us and we don't want to set any hares running." Diane said as they walked up the path to the door. "I like your dress Alice" she went on, "where did you get it?"

"I made it yesterday" she responded, pleased with Diane's compliment.

"An unusual design, that yours too?"

"Mm mm" she responded as they entered the church. Alice was wont to sit at the back so that she did not have to rush from the front to join Edwin in meeting his flock. Diane's husband entered the rear pew at Alice's direction, followed by Diane and finally Alice. They said their prayer silently, then sat back to await the start of proceedings. Diane sat such that her hip and thigh were in contact with those of Alice. Alice was still on a high from her walk to church, her mind on the book and the things Carol and Mary had done to each other. She could not wait till Evensong when she would remain at home to get back to it.

'I wonder what these folk would think if they knew their pastor's wife was virtually naked in their midst' she mused. Well not naked, but she felt as if she was. She became aware of the pressure from the contact with Diane. She could feel the heat from Diane's body. Far from being repulsed, on top of her already bubbling arousal, she found the contact exciting and leaned slightly into her. The action did not go unnoticed.

Alice was now considering herself in place of the characters in the book. She suddenly realised what Diane had been up to and was amazed not to be repelled by it. Alice looked at Roy, Diane's husband and saw that he was studying the architecture of the church. She leant over to Diane and whispered in her ear. "I love the book" emphasising 'the', "you made sure I got it didn't you, you bitch. I don't think we can allow it on the selves though."

"Guilty as charged" she whispered back, "I glad you enjoyed it".

"Eddie will be out any minute" Alice said, then leaning in again and whispering, "when we stand, slip your hand under the back flap of my skirt and you will know how much." Before moving away, she ran the tip of her tongue quickly over Diane's earlobe leaving Diane to wonder who was seducing whom.

A few minutes late, Edwin appeared at the vestry door signalling the service to start. He smiled warmly on seeing their friends with his wife. The meagre congregation stood for the processional hymn and Alice felt Diane's hand slip between the folds of her skirt. She also heard her singing falter as it reached her naked buttock. As the hymn progressed, Diane left her hand in place, slowly stroking in a rotary manner. Alice leaned back into the hand, wanting a little more pressure.

The hymn finished, the hand left and they were again seated. Diane leaned in and whispered "You minx, you never let on all this time."

"We'll talk later, this is not the time or place" Alice returned, "but feel free!" She turned and beamed a smile at her friend.

As the service progressed, Diane could not resist the naked posterior of her colleague. Her hand returned almost every time they stood. Alice for her part thoroughly enjoyed the attention. During the final hymn, Diane became bolder and slipped her fingers into the cleft between Alice's cheeks. This time it was Alice's voice that faltered, not once, but twice. The second time was when a finger found her anus and gently probed till it popped inside. Alice by now was out of control, all she wanted was to come.

Unfortunately, the last verse was beginning, but when Diane removed her hand and put the offending finger in her mouth, Alice did orgasm at the pure perversity of the situation. Having to sit down to recover her senses. Roy expressed concern at her sudden "attack", but she assured him all was well and that she must join Edwin at the west door. "Wait here for me" she instructed as she went to join him.

The thrill of standing at the church door next to her preacher husband, bidding good-byes with orgasmic secretions beginning to dampen the tops of her stockings had a profound effect upon Alice. The chill of the dampness accentuated the not unpleasant feel of the breeze under her skirt. She was thankful that the double layer of cotton covering her nipples secreted their distension.

The last churchgoer had gone and Edwin repaired to the vestry to remove his robes. Alice returned to their friends at the back of the church to find Diane stood there alone. A quick glance around the nave located Roy studying the carving to the pulpit. She went straight up to Diane and took her hand in hers. "I don't know how you managed this" she whispered, "but I feel so alive! I am absolutely thrilled to bits at being so risqué in public like this, Diane I could kiss you."

"On my darling, you will" Diane returned, "but a word of caution. Roy and unless I'm very much mistaken, Edwin must not know of anything you and I do together. Alice, I am bisexual as I believe you are, but Roy is as straight as" she paused, "well he would not like it if he knew of any of my extracurricular, shall we say activities."

Alice looked deep into her friend's eyes, "I had not even thought of myself in that way, but the way that book worked me up into such a lather makes me wonder." She took hold of Diane's other hand. "Diane, I want to find out, I want you to show me. As far as my man is concerned, for the moment you assess him correctly, but he eventually may surprise us."

"Now that is intriguing" Diane cocked an eyebrow in silent question, but continued, "I want very much to share it all with you my sweet Alice. We can discuss it at work tomorrow when we will not be interrupted too much." The approaching men signalled that the subject was closed for the time being. "Now, can Edwin and you come to the pub for lunch with us? Our treat after that wonderful meal you dished up for us. I'm afraid my culinary skills are no match for yours so we, well I actually, would rather do it this way."

Alice refused to let go of her friend's hands, in fact tightening her grip as she turned to her husband. "Do you mind if we go with them to The Bull, Eddie? We were only going to have a light salad anyway."

Edwin confirmed that the arrangement suited him, having already been asked by Roy. Together they left the church and walked across the small green to the now bustling pub. Since the weather was clement and the pub was rather full, they agreed it would be nice to sit in the garden. They ordered their meal and a glass of wine each. Alice excused herself and went to the 'ladies' to clean up. She couldn't resist a quick rub of her clitoris as she removed the traces of her earlier orgasm. Returning to the table, she sat down and enjoyed her meal and the company of her friends. Roy seemed to be taken by Edwin, to two of them discussing one of the finer points of his sermon. The ladies discussed the first book that Alice had managed to scan, agreeing that although poorly written, that was not sufficient grounds to proscribe it. After their lunch, they wandered back to Roy and Diane's car and bit them good-bye, before walking on home to the vicarage.

The rest of the day was spent in fulfilling the Sunday routine. Both of them teaching at the church Sunday School in the afternoon. Alice was still in her naughty mood and kept her new dress on throughout. She changed into a tee-shirt and loose skirt to prepare their evening meal which they ate before Edwin had to return to church for Evensong.

Once Edwin was through the door, having firstly helped her clear away the wreckage of their meal, Alice got a bath towel, went straight to their room and spread it on the bed, stripped, retrieved the book and lay on the towel. She thumbed through the book till she found another hot passage. Here, Carol, who like herself had now cleared all her body hair, had taken a fancy to the embassy housekeeper's daughter, a rather tall, but amply built mousy looking girl of seventeen who had the most gorgeous green eyes that had initially attracted the diplomat's wife.

Carol had invited the girl, Cindy, on one of her dress fitting trips having first warned Celene, the dressmaker of her intention that they should seduce the girl together. Having had a fitting done, Carol invited Celene to find a dress for Cindy for an up-coming embassy bash. After some persuasion, the girl was coaxed out of her frumpy clothes to reveal the hidden beauty underneath. She had compressed her impressive DD boobs with an undersize bra. She told them it, along with her dowdy attire kept the boys from pestering her. She did not like their attentions, preferring the company of older companions.

Celene found a simple deep red silk gown that covered her from neck to floor, except for an oval shaped opening in the back. The dress had transformed the girl into a beautiful woman to the point where she was beginning to enjoy the experience. She was not averse to the lingering contact of both women's hands as they ensured the fit was right. The bodice was cut to support the bosom, but they had to make sure that each tit was positioned correctly.

Alice was by this time vigorously fingering her pussy. The book through the vivid description of the girl's seduction was turning her on again.

In the book, the dressmaker, Celene had found some heeled sandals in a similar colour to the dress. Cindy took a little time to get used to the 4 inch heels, but was then mincing round the room like she was born to it, thoroughly enjoying herself.

This was to be the dress! The two conspirators began to peel the dress away from the girl's body and as each area of flesh was exposed, would stroke and kiss it. By the time she was wearing only the shoes, poor Cindy was putty in their hands and could refuse them nothing. How many seventeen-year-olds will have had two beautiful women on their knees at her feet? Her mother's employer was attacking her clitoris while the dressmaker had her tongue buried deep in her anus.

Alice was immediately reminded of Diane's invasion of her own that morning and decided to try it for herself. She put the book down and with her now free hand, turned on her side so that she had access to both orifices. She first wet her free fingers in her cunt and then slowly slipped one finger past her sphincter and into the passage beyond. The initial entry was momentarily uncomfortable, something she had not remembered from that morning. As she pushed further, the feeling became one of pleasure that made her thrust the fingers of her other hand into her cunt.

The double penetration sent her excitement racing and she soon had two fingers in her back door. It did not take long to bring her to a shattering orgasm, one that had her audibly gasping as her body spasmed on the bed. When she eventually became aware of her surroundings, how long it took she had no inkling, she realised that Edwin would soon return home and she must be downstairs to welcome him. She had a quick shower, slipped on a robe and went down stairs to prepare the light supper he always took on each Sunday evening after the service.

Her man returned and she dutifully made sure he was sated before settling in her own chair to read the third book. Edwin was now used to these reading sessions as he turned to watch the television. Alice's book was another third-rater and she was soon well into it, scanning most of it as drivel. She was rescued by the phone ringing and before Edwin could react was on her feet to get it.

"The vicarage" she offered her caller.

"Alice, my darling, thank you so much for a wonderful morning." She immediately recognised Diane's husky tone.

"Diane, we're the ones to thank you for the lunch." Edwin, realising the call was for her settled back to his viewing.

"A small inconvenience for such a remarkable experience. I think you and I are going to have a lot of fun together. Tell me is Eddie there?"

"He is, do you want to speak to him?"

"No my dear, just to see how free you are to talk. I am alone, Roy is at the Golf Club. Some Sportsmen's Dinner or other."

"Oh! Well not too much, if you know what I mean." Alice was beginning to wonder what her friend was up to.

"I am led naked on my sofa, talking to my favourite lady and slowly fingering my cunt." Diane's voice was now conspiratorially low.

To allay her husband's realisation as to the direction this call was developing, Alice kept her voice as normal as she could. "I did mine earlier."

"Reading the book? Do you think I should check it too?"

"Absolutely, but I think it will take me a little while." Alice did not want to let the book go just yet.

"OK! Now what I really called about is that tomorrow is the start of a whole new relationship for you and I, don't you agree?"

Alice responded immediately. "Oh I definitely hope so."

"Good, then I hope you're not over dressed again." The hint was unmistakable.

"I don't believe I will be, Diane. Good night."