The Book of David Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Besides," Ellie swiveled back to me. "Someone has to give him hope that his virile rod of man-meat will someday find a willing home." She cast a sidelong glance at Monica. "You're the cocktease. I'd let him in me if he ever stopped to ask."

I sensed Monica's redhead rage flare up even before she did. Ellie's naughty remarks were common enough; Monica had been hearing them for the past year. And the biting comments never damaged the girls' friendship. But I stepped in to defuse the situation nonetheless.

"Don't worry, baby," I quickly said to Monica. "My uncontrollable male hormones will unavoidably dream of Ellie's pussy. But when the sun goes down, Ellie will be rubbing her own clit at home while my tongue is taking you to heaven."

I think the concrete sidewalk cracked when Ellie's jaw fell to the floor. I blew Monica a kiss as she turned with an impish smile and collected Ellie into her left arm. Half-needing to support her friend, they began the walk to the girls' locker room.

I wasn't too worried. Ellie and I had bantered back and forth for years. She loved the tease more than anything, and no active action ever came of it. She wouldn't risk her best friend, right? And yet, my own words circled around my brain. I could already picture Ellie in her cheerleader's outfit, the skirt hiked up while she rubbed her clit and watched me shoving my tongue into Monica's pussy.

Still half in my dream-fantasy, I powered the passenger window back up and then looked ahead. I had to find a parking spot and get into the locker room before Coach executed me for being late.

***

The thunderous roar that went up from the crowd was deafening. People on both sides of the stadium were screaming so loud I couldn't hear anything on the field around me. Not that it mattered much, my heart was pounding so hard I doubt I would have heard much anyways.

It had been a tight game throughout all four quarters. I'd already caught two touchdown passes, both short completions I'd been able to turn into 30+ yard scampers into the end zone. But their offense was just as good as ours, and with twenty seconds left in the game, we were down by 4.

It was the last play of the game. I'd taken a deep breath to calm my nerves and still my hands. Then the ball was snapped, our offensive line piled up with their defense, and I'd started running toward the pile of bodies from my spot at split end. Nate had handed off to our running back, who gripped the ball tightly and headed my way.

I just got to him at the same time as a burly defensive linebacker. The opposing fans were cheering wildly as our running back was lifted clean off his feet and then rudely planted onto the turf in a vicious tackle.

It would have been all over if our running back still had the ball. But of course, he didn't. And as soon as fans on both sides realized the play wasn't dead yet, the stadium erupted. And so I ran for my life, the ball tucked tight to my body with my heart pounding and that thunderous roar filling up my ears.

I mean, come on, it's the last play of the game in High School football. Didn't everyone know what was coming? Don't you people watch movies? I figured even my mom knew we were going to do a trick play, and she doesn't have a clue about football.

A deep baritone voice boomed "REVERSE!!!" from the near sideline, an opposing coach frantically pointing his finger at me as the defense tried to change direction in pursuit.

Immediately, a skinny cornerback had zeroed in on me and launched himself into the air right at my chest. For a brief moment, I feared I would be tackled to end the game in a loss. And to add insult to injury, my fear told me my penis would be broken so bad I wouldn't be able to have sex by Prom night.

Well, we couldn't have THAT now could we?

Off-balance, I spun around, the cornerback hitting my shoulder and bouncing harmlessly away while I stumbled and then accelerated back up to full speed.

A few more bobs and weaves and then I was in the end zone with zero time left on the clock.

Conscious thought still had not yet caught up to me. I didn't even spike the ball. But then I DID get tackled. I was flat on my back and Nate somehow was looming over me, his facemask pressed to mine while he screamed incoherently with an elated expression on his face.

We'd won.

And my penis was still intact.

Priorities, priorities.

***

Monica and Ellie were all over me as soon as I emerged from the locker room, showered and ready to head home. Both girls were rubbing against my sides, Monica clearly happy for me and horny at the same time. I recognized the look in her eyes and I was desperately hoping to find a way to parlay this football success into moving up Monica's timetable into having sex RIGHT NOW.

But she glanced more than once at her best friend, and I think we both saw the same aroused fire in Ellie's eyes as well. Other boys might have had some fantasy thoughts of a threesome percolating in their heads at this point. But not me, not in this situation. All I could think was that Monica wasn't totally happy with her friend squeezing my biceps, and this would somehow prevent me from getting laid tonight. And getting ONE girl to have sex with me was the first goal.

Then I saw my savior. "Hey Nate!"

He had a gaggle of other cheerleaders around him, his usual groupies. He was the quarterback after all. But I waggled my eyebrows and then nodded down at Ellie, still gripping my left arm.

He got the hint and came to my rescue. A moment later he was beside the hot dark-haired cheerleader, an arm circling around her waist. "Hey, Ellie... great game wasn't it?"

Still in full flirt mode, Ellie turned once to my friend and then snuggled back into me. "Great game, thanks to this stud." She squeezed my arm again. "Three touchdowns and the game winner!"

"Well," I offered. "We couldn't have done it without him. Nate threw for two of those touchdowns."

"That's right," Nate drawled. His arm sank lower until his right hand had dropped onto Ellie's tight ass. "Don't I deserve a little credit, too?"

"HEY!" Ellie squealed when Nate pinched her firm butt cheek. With her left arm trapped behind Nate, she let go of me into order to bring her right hand up to slap the presumptuous quarterback. It wasn't the first time Nate had copped a feel, and Ellie always reacted with the same playful slap. He dodged the swing easily, but more importantly, I'd been freed of Ellie and Monica took full advantage.

Very quickly my girlfriend propelled me further away into the crowd, almost racing to drag me away to my car.

We didn't get very far.

No, Ellie took the hint and didn't come running after us or anything. Like I said, Ellie was more tease than anything. But dead ahead were my parents and sister, along with Cherys.

My mom was the first to step forward and hug me. "Oh, honey! You did so good! That last second home run was amazing!"

"Touchdown, mom," I corrected. "It's called a 'touchdown'."

"Oh, well, it was amazing!"

My dad shook my hand. "Congratulations, son." He was outwardly reserved, but internally I could see him beaming with the pride only a sports father could feel.

Danielle was the next to hug me. "Not bad for a little squirt," she teased. Then much more quietly, she whispered in my ear. "You can go to the house. I'll cover for you. I promise mom and dad won't get home for at least an hour."

My eyes went wide and I glanced at Monica, who was so horny she kept shifting her weight from one foot to the other. I thanked Danielle and smiled at Cherys. Then I said goodbye and headed for my car at a barely-controlled pace.

Monica and I had not taken more than two steps before Danielle sighed, "Jeez, we're hungry. I forgot how long those games are. What do you think, mom? Let's go out and find some dinner."

"Oh, honey," my mom replied. "I can make something at home."

"But mom, we're really hungry. Let's just stop at the diner. It's getting late and it'll take too long to cook something."

My dad, perceptive man that he is, clued in immediately. "Me too. Let's go to the diner."

After that, I was out of earshot. But I'd heard enough to know we had the time we needed.

We'd no sooner made it to my bedroom than I literally swept Monica off her feet and vaulted us onto my bed. She squealed in surprise until we landed and then I was already dragging down her skirt and roughly shoving up at the hem of her sweater while my tongue dipped into her mouth.

My girlfriend moaned happily as we frenched. And then we were both multitasking as we struggled to get undressed while maintaining the liplock. She first got her ponytail undone, letting the silky red tresses splay out across my sheets. I'd pulled her skirt and panties over her sneakers and off to the floor, my fingers already finding her soaking wet. She dragged my shirt off and was pawing at my chiseled chest.

I didn't bother to remove the rest of her cheerleading uniform. She was naked from the waist down and that was all I needed. There was no undershirt beneath the sweater, and I pushed it high enough so she could unsnap her bra and push the cups above her volcanic tits.

Her right breast was immediately in my hand while I sunk lower down across the bed to get my face in between her legs. Monica cooed and held my head in her hands while I feasted on her, my lower jaw already soaked from her copious fluids.

"Oh, fuck yeah," she sighed as I went to work on her.

I can't describe the fun of having delicate thighs wrapped around your head and shoulders. Somehow, having a young, pink pussy in your face and a pair of white sneakers with blue and yellow laces hanging behind you just seems like the most wonderful place in the world.

Monica's first orgasm came easily. I went straight for her clit and brought her off in under a minute flat. No finesse, just power sucking, and she went wild. It's a good thing nobody was home. Everyone in the house would have heard her screaming my name.

Now some girls would have sagged into the bed after such a powerful climax, panting and breathing hard to catch their breath. Not Monica. I told you, she was built for sex. Now if only I could get her to actually HAVE sex but... well, I digress.

Anyways, Monica was the type for whom orgasms are energy. She came hard and then immediately bounced up and began turning me about while pulling off my jeans. Her sweater and bra fluttered to the floor, and then she was naked save for her sneakers.

I was kinky and she knew it, so she left the sneakers on while she flattened me onto my back and climbed aboard in a sixty-nine. And then the first half of my cock was engulfed in her mouth while she split her legs over my face and we settled into our comfortable routine.

Her lips were a powerful suction as she moved up and down my shaft. Neither of us had any experience except each other, but I'd bet everything I owned that my Monica was the best cocksucker in school. I let her do her thing while I hungrily slurped up every drop of fluid coming out of her steaming pussy. Meanwhile, my hands roved around, alternately petting her naked thighs and rubbing my palms against the tight globes of her ass.

More than once, I had to stop and just grab onto her hips, clenching my torso while trying to stave off my imminent orgasm. She let me calm down and back away from the edge twice, perhaps out of respect for my desire to last a few minutes longer or perhaps out of selfish want for me to keep eating her out.

Either way, the third time I got to the edge (and after I'd gotten her to cum again as well), she didn't back off and instead jacked me even faster until I was erupting, spewing gob after gob of white lava into her sucking mouth.

She swallowed every drop. And once she'd caught her breath she turned around and molded her naked body against mine while we took a short break.

I glanced at the clock, we had 30 minutes if Danielle's promise held up. But the longer we waited the riskier it became. And so before I'd completely recovered I rolled us over and planted a tender kiss on Monica's panting lips.

She beamed up at me, one hand coming up to caress my face. No words came out but the adoration was evident in her deep, dark eyes.

"Do you want to?" I asked her softly. I had a pained but hopeful expression on my face. If she said no, I would back off immediately.

"Yes..." she breathed.

My cock hardened almost immediately. My body instinctively rolled towards her and readied itself to mount her.

"I want to, but we won't," she continued. Her gaze was serious.

My lips pressed together and I closed my eyes in dejection. I rolled away, flat on my back with my gaze pointed towards the ceiling.

"Hey, Prom night's in just a few months," she was caressing my cheek again.

"Months..." I whimpered.

"Wait for me, baby," she pleaded. "It'll be worth it."

I nodded. Her hand reached down and felt my hardness, unflagging in its appreciation for her naked body, no matter what her words were saying. "Come on, big boy. We've got some time and I want to feel you spurt between my big tits."

***

When Monday arrived, the entire football team was welcomed to school like heroes. Each and every student stood to the side as Nate and I came down the hall, and a few even started a smattering of applause.

I caught the looks from a gaggle of Junior Varsity cheerleaders. They were young, but they were very cute. Further down the hallway were the Volleyball chicks: tall, skinny, and all smiles for us. Even the nerd girls, the ones who spent more time with lab equipment than on their appearance, shyly blushed when they found I was looking at them.

Everybody loved us.

Well, almost everybody. There were the anarchists who openly despised high school sports and the stoners who were just so out of it they could care less. And then there were the 'Heights' chicks.

The gaggle of prissy girls were all from the 'Heights' side of town. You could always recognize them because they went out of their way to make sure you included the word 'Heights' after the city name where we lived. Despite being hero jocks, our parents lived in houses that weren't quite worth $5 million and therefore we weren't even worth their time, at least on an ordinary day.

But this day, this Monday after winning the Rivalry Game and getting the game ball, I was puffed up like a rooster. I strutted along and pointedly fixed my gaze at Amber, quite possibly the hottest girl in school, and only a Junior.

5'10", blonde, blue eyes, big rack, all on a trim, lithe body. I mean, we're talking Barbie doll proportions here. Blessed with a model pretty face, she would have given Cherys a run for her money in the attractiveness department if it weren't for the bitchy attitude that ruined the look.

In my opinion, Amber was the only really good looking one in the whole bunch. The rest were just rich, as if expensive designer clothes made up for their average appearance.

She glanced up as we approached, more an unconscious peek when seeing a moving object in the corner of her eye than any active desire to look at me. With her oversized Chanel sunglasses, I wouldn't have even noticed except for the fact that I was staring straight at her. Beautiful blondes with big tits and short skirts have that effect on me.

Anyways, Amber was already swiveling back to her friends when she belatedly realized I was actually looking her up and down, the way an interested male always evaluates a pretty girl.

Damn she was a fiiine looking chick. And after getting shut out by Monica over the weekend and basking in my current hero-worship, I was feeling a little cocky. And besides, she was just a Junior, not one of the alpha-female bitchy Seniors.

Amber quickly broke my reverie. "What the hell are you looking at?" she hissed, the blank stare of her black sunglasses coldly ripping through my self-confidence.

Witty words failed me. I kind of stuttered, "N-n-nothing." And then in an attempt to salvage what dignity I had left, I continued down the hallway towards my next class. Nate knew better than to comment.

Fortunately, we bumped into Monica and Ellie just a minute later. Both girls gleefully giggled and ran up to us.

"Hi baby!" Monica leapt into my arms for a searing kiss. I don't know if seeing the throngs of students following us turned her on, or she was just establishing her territory in front of everybody. Either way, her tongue was massaging some point a few inches down my throat.

Ellie and Nate just hung back, giving each other awkward grins. Not that they were awkward around each other. We'd all been in the same circle of friends throughout High School and they even dated briefly last year. It's just that they were used to such displays of affection between their respective best friends, that's all.

They patiently waited us out, and then the first bell rang and it was time to move along. Monica and Nate said goodbye and walked off together. They shared the same first period. Ellie and I had our first period together, and we headed along per usual.

Now I'd known Ellie for years. After all, we were the same age, from the same part of town. We'd been going to the same schools since first grade and I'd been crushing on her big sister Cherys since the fourth grade. I was even one of the first people to start calling her 'Ellie' instead of 'Elemis' in Middle School.

And in all that time, we'd probably walked to a few thousand classes together, just comfortable friendly walks. And TODAY was the first day in history that Ellie reached out and held my hand as we walked along.

She did it so casually and so easily that I didn't even realize it for thirty seconds or so. But when I made the first instinct to let go, she just gripped my hand harder.

There are many times in a boy's life where he's trying to process too many things at once and the brain just kind of... locks up. Like Windows freezing and even mashing CTRL-ALT-DEL doesn't help. So the entire way to class and even partway into the room itself, Ellie held my hand while I did nothing to stop her. And when she finally let go of me to get to her seat, I had to admit, I missed the warmth and fuzzy affectionate feelings that had come with her touch. I found myself looking at her longingly as she put down her book bag and got herself settled.

Halfway through the class that followed, my mind started wandering. Ellie was in a typically short skirt today, her desk two chairs ahead of me and to the right. From here, I could see the soft curves of her legs and a pleasant image came unbidden to my mind: It was the vision of Ellie in her cheerleading uniform, shaking her ass at me before the big game. And then her sweet voice was in my head... "I'd let him in me if he ever stopped to ask."

I found that my hands were sweaty as I gripped the deskchair. And then as Ellie turned around and looked right at me, I realized that I was trembling.

But then I noticed that EVERYONE in the room was looking at me, and I nearly went into a full-blown panic.

And then our teacher's voice cut in. "David? Do you know the answer?"

Oh, hell. He was calling on me? What was the question?

What class was this again?

***

My hormones were raging out of control. Ellie kept flirting with me non-stop ALL FUCKING DAY. I was beginning to realize she seriously wanted to jump my bones for some reason, and not just teasing or playing around the way we'd been doing for years.

I wasn't able to find any private time alone with Monica to relieve my sexual tension and after school we had football practice. Last Friday's heroes or not, there was still another game coming up this week.

I got home totally and utterly exhausted. It had been a stressful Monday, and to make matters worse, just when I was about to fall asleep, quietly ecstatic moans began fluttering through my bedroom wall.