The Book of David Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was time. My dick couldn't get any harder.

I pulled out, still with a healthy coating of female nectar on my shaft. I dipped my hands to her sopping wetness and spread even more of the natural lubricant around her asshole. I was going to have to acquire some Astroglide after this. And then I'd placed the head of my cock at Ellie's anus.

"Ohmigod, ohmigod, ohmigod," Ellie gasped. And then she felt the pressure as I leaned in with my hips.

"Push it in, baby!" Ellie cried. "Put it in my ass! Fuck my ass! Fuck it!"

And then I pushed. Like everything else, I knew Ellie wouldn't want me to just slam my cock into her. Not on the first try, at least if I ever wanted to have a second try. So with some constant pressure and long exhalations from my girlfriend's end, the mushroom head finally popped through.

"FUCK! I didn't know it could feel so BIG!"

I stayed there and let Ellie get used to the feeling. And after I saw the knots in her shoulders begin to relax I pushed another inch in. And then another. Slowly and methodically, I got my entire rod embedded deep into Ellie's bowels. I'd heard guys brag about what it was like to tap a cheerleader's ass.

It was everything promised and more.

It was so tight, so hot, I was on the verge of ejaculating right then. But fortunately, the slow descent had given me a breather and I managed to hold back. I wanted to enjoy this a little more.

"FUCKING FUCK MY ASSHOLE!!!" Ellie yelled. Then she just planted her face into the mattress and reached one hand between her legs to frig at her own clit while I backed my shaft out three or four inches before pushing it back home. I did this a few times, soaking in the feelings, and listened to Ellie panting, "Holy shit! Holy shit! Holy shit!"

It was then that I realized I wasn't hearing noises through the wall anymore. And on instinct, I turned my head left and right trying to strain my hearing in a different direction.

That's when I saw them.

Well, I'd like to say that I saw Danielle and Cherys standing by the doorway, watching us. While it was technically true, what my eyes focused in on were Cherys' PERFECT tits. That's the "them" that I saw.

So big. So round. The perky nipples were dark and smaller than I'd imagined, which made the globes appear even larger. And then my vision expanded outwards until I saw that she was standing not three feet away from me, fully nude. Her legs were just as toned and lithe as I'd thought they'd be. And to my utter delight, I saw that she was shaven completely bare. It was the first time I'd ever seen my goddess completely naked.

And then I realized Danielle was standing right next to her, completely nude as well. Likewise, it was my first time seeing my sister naked, and I couldn't help but notice she was shaved as well. Her naked tits were about the same size as Ellie's, large enough to be a pleasant handful. And her toned musculature instantly made me wonder just how athletic she was in bed.

All of this stimulation was simply just too much for me. I was embedded in my girlfriend's asshole for the first time. And I was staring at two forbidden, naked beauties: one the woman of my dreams and the other my illicit sister. There was no way I could hold back.

My steady pumping motion became a roar of power pistoning as I gripped Ellie's hips and just started pounding her with everything I had. Ellie shrieked a metronomic "Fuck! Fuck! FUCK!"

With her face still half-mashed into the mattress in the wrong direction, she had no idea the others were in the room. But her twiddling hand and my cock filling her ass sent her into climax, and on that last "FUCK" she quivered and came.

Her ass muscles clamped down onto me, and that was all the restraint I had left. I pushed myself balls deep one final time, and ejected every ounce of fluid I had in my body.

My back was tensed, my butt was clenching, and I was spewing a torrent of cum down into Ellie's nether regions. My head was thrown back and I screamed at the power of my most intense orgasm ever, and still my dick was spitting out wads of semen.

An hour passed. No, not really. But it was a fucking long time. And then I was finally done. My legs were about to buckle, and slowly I pulled out of Ellie's abused ass as I sat down on the bed, still in a kneeling position behind her.

Ellie panted, her entire body covered in a fine sheen of sweat. Her dilated anus stayed obscenely wide open, and as she lowered her torso down towards the bed I saw a trickle of white cream bubbling out of her.

Cherys' eyes were entirely on her sister. Quietly she stepped up and touched a hand to Ellie's shoulder. "I can't believe you did that."

Ellie went rigid instantly, too much in shock and disbelief to move. And ever so slowly, she turned her face to the other side and her eyes widened as she realized her big sister was right there.

Cherys was all soothing angel, rubbing Ellie's cheek. "That was incredible." Cherys' eyes glittered in awe.

Ellie let a satisfied smile spread across her face. "It felt incredible. But I don't know if I'll be able to sit down for a week."

"C'mon, little sis. Let me clean you up."

I stayed right in my position as Cherys helped Ellie slowly dismount my bed. She pinched her butt cheeks together and used one hand to try and stem the flow from exiting down her legs, with only partial success.

Ellie did stop and lean to me. "We will DEFINITELY do that again sometime." And then she planted a sloppy kiss on my lips. In that moment, my mind was a jumble of disbelief at what we had done, shock that our siblings were present, and warm love for the young woman who had shared such a vulnerable part of herself with me. Ellie shared a significant look with me, giving me a little smile. Then gingerly, Ellie stumbled out, helped along by her big sister as they headed for the bathroom.

Danielle darted in first and came back with a wet washcloth just as the shower started running. Without caution she reached down and started cleaning me off with the washcloth, her hand moving back and forth in a wraparound scrubbing motion. The sudden feeling caught me off guard and my back went stiff.

Her hand never actually came into contact with my skin; it was on the other side of the washcloth. But only when my body tensed up did Danielle seem to realize she was touching me in a very intimate manner.

"Oh! Ohmigod. Well, uh," she dropped the washcloth into my lap. "I guess you can do that yourself." And only now did she realize her nakedness. In sudden embarrassment, she tried to cover her breasts and crotch with her hands.

I suddenly felt bad, like I'd caused her this mini-pain. "No! No! You just surprised me. I... I didn't mind you cleaning me. Felt kinda nice, actually."

But the damage was done. "Yeah, well. Anyways, I'll... just go back to my room." And with that she fled.

I watched my sister's tight ass as she half-ran away. And then I looked down at my crotch to resume cleaning up a bit. The damn thing was already hard again.

Well, I would have a lot of pleasant memories and visuals to keep me company on any lonely nights.

***

The next two weeks of winter vacation passed in a somewhat similar manner. Cherys and Danielle would occasionally venture out to visit with old friends. Ellie and I would hang out with our own high school friends as well. But other than that, much of the daytime was spent at home in varying stages of arousal.

The sibling relationships also changed during those couple of weeks. Cherys and Ellie had always been friendly enough with each other. But Cherys' sexual orientation had always kept her slightly aloof from her family, who accepted it only with some reluctance. But ever since that day she and Danielle came in on me and Ellie, the sisters had formed a more comfortable bond.

Maybe something happened in that shower that I don't know about. In the end, I never found out. Unfortunately, while I had a happy boyfriend-girlfriend gig with Ellie, we were nowhere near as tight as Danielle's and Cherys' committed relationship so it didn't seem appropriate to ask. Perhaps Danielle had found out.

But speaking of Danielle, her relationship with me actually backtracked a little bit. During those two weeks, while we were as friendly as ever, I sensed a little wall being raised between us.

Ellie and I still had sex while the opportunities were afforded us. She didn't even mind doing it in the common areas of our house, showing off her exhibitionist streak by having me fuck her over the dining room table or in the living room. And when Cherys or Danielle would stumble upon us, Ellie would just smile and go right on fucking me. We were both comfortable with it.

Cherys wanted to stay and watch. She seemed more curious than anything else about hetero sex. Later on, she confessed she'd been a little fearful of being physically dominated by a man. She mentioned something about how every male wants to convert a lesbian, even if by force or some such psychobabble. But seeing Ellie and me made sex seem so much more a bond of trust, with Ellie willingly putting herself at my mercy for our mutual pleasure.

But Danielle would get awkward in these moments, hurrying herself away. Even when she was together with Cherys, she would leave her girlfriend behind and find somewhere else to be. I could only guess she felt some kind of shame seeing me, her little brother, in a sexual position. It was just... wrong... right?

But then the vacation passed, and the 19-year-olds went back to college. And I unfortunately had no further opportunities to see Cherys naked.

***

SECOND SEMESTER, SENIOR YEAR (January 1998)

The second semester of our Senior year started off the same as our first semester, with one important exception: our grades didn't really matter anymore.

College applications were done. As long as our second semester grades didn't totally tank, we were fine. In addition, there was also a strong sense of finality hanging over us. These were the last few months of high school. For some, these years were the best years of our lives. And for many friends in our social circle, it would be the last time we ever really saw each other.

Some of us would be attending the big in-state University. Ellie and I both planned to join our siblings in there, assuming we got in, but others were moving away.

Monica was likely to go to some fancy private school. She had the grades and the ambition. We'd always known the relationship between her and me couldn't last forever. That knowledge had helped a lot in making our breakup a smooth one. It was still hard to look at her without remembering her fantastic body, but I knew we would be able to part as friends when the time came.

As luck would have it, Nate was also applying to some schools in the same geographical areas. There were national schools that liked his arm and he had some serious recruiting for football. Still, his best offers were likely to come from our home state, so he'd probably stay nearby like the rest of us, but he had some dreams about remaining close to Monica.

Then there were the good, but not-so-studious, friends who were either going to community colleges or just finding jobs. Maybe they'd end up staying in our hometown. All in all, the future separation loomed over us, and we seemed to be most interested in enjoying what time we had together.

And so, my second semester began by hanging out, blowing off homework, and generally concentrating entirely on friends and not at all on schoolwork. That sort of prioritizing wasn't a big deal to me, but it seemed to be something of a big deal to my Chemistry lab partner.

Elizabeth was your prototypical nerd-girl. Just a Junior, she'd nevertheless placed into the Senior Chemistry course and by luck of the draw was stuck with me in lab.

At first, some of my guy friends ribbed me about having to spend so much time with the chubby, glasses-wearing overachiever with frizzy hair and bad acne. She wasn't like fugly or anything, but let me put it this way: we eighteen-year-old boys pretty much wanted to screw everything with a pair of tits. And yet none of us wanted to bang Elizabeth.

Not helping in her social meandering was her uncanny ability to spout technobabble with ease, even if it was in the middle of an otherwise normal conversation. One moment I'd be distracted by a pretty blonde at the next lab station. The next Elizabeth would be saying, "If you want to saunter over and engage in meaningless banter with the express intention of determining a successful vector within her undergarments and thus achieve bodily fluid exchange, please get on with it so I can finish this assignment." Her verbiage was even more hilarious given the slight lisp from her braces that hampered easy comprehension of her speech.

So instead the boys made rude remarks to me about her, occasionally when Elizabeth was within hearing range. I kind of felt bad for her and did my best to deflect their comments. Unfortunately, to add insult to injury to her, for about two weeks I was almost useless as a partner in the Chem lab.

Elizabeth did almost all the work herself for those first two weeks. And then the nobler part of me started to feel REALLY bad. It was one thing to slack off my academics when it only affected me. It was quite another to fall short with another human being.

So surprise, surprise, when Monday came I immediately started analyzing the lab instructions and began measuring out amounts of various chemicals.

"David, what are you doing?" Elizabeth asked.

"My job, right?"

"You're actually gonna help?"

"Sure. As much as I'd like to take it easy for these last few months. I feel bad about not pulling my weight around a partner."

"But, why do you care? It doesn't matter what grade you get."

"Well... as lab partners we get the same grade for our combined work. And if I don't help you might not get the grade YOU really deserve."

I perched my lab goggles up onto my head and looked her in the eye. "Tell you what, Elizabeth, you promise to tell me when I'm not doing my job in this lab and I won't take it personally. But I know from extensive personal experience that this lazy teenager needs a kick in the pants every now and again to remind him what he's supposed to be doing. Don't let me go slacking off for two weeks straight ever again. Deal?" I extended my hand out in preparation for a proper handshake.

Elizabeth looked at me like I'd sprouted horns. I suppose she wasn't used to football jocks showing an interest in helping a lowly Junior nerd get a decent grade.

She stared at my offered hand in disbelief. But after a few seconds of processing, she finally shook it. "I guess... I'm not going to try to talk you out of it. You got a deal."

"Niiice. Now where were we-?" I'd spun back to our chemistry experiment with a careless twirl around my lab stool. And in the process, I managed to knock over one of the graduated cylinders filled with some concoction I couldn't pronounce. We were supposed to be wearing gloves. In my haste to prove my worth, I'd neglected this basic safety feature.

And then my skin started smoking.

"AAAH!" I yelled in a gruff, but panicked voice. Automatically, I pulled my hand up and away from whatever was causing the burning sensation while Elizabeth shrieked and backed away from the fluid spilling all across our lab station.

Another safety procedure was to keep the lab glasses down and in front of one's eyes at all times. Mine were still on my head. So when I pulled my hand up, something splashed into my face and now my EYES felt like they were burning.

"AAAH!" came the next yell, followed by the muffled thump of my stupid ass falling onto the floor. I lay there yelling for a good couple of seconds. And then some sort of cool solution was being poured over my face.

"Open your eyes!" came the sharp order.

"WHAT?" I yelled.

"Open your eyes!!!"

I cracked the lids open, just a millimeter, and almost instantly the pain was gone. I started blinking rapidly and then soon I felt the cool liquid on my hand. A few seconds later, it was all over.

Fortunately for me, Elizabeth processed danger more quickly than she processed the strange behavior of Senior jocks. By all accounts, she'd moved to my rescue almost instantly, with calm confidence in what she was doing. Even now, she was kneeling on the floor next to me, holding a soft towel and delicately dabbing at the salty-tasting fluid from my face.

I looked up to see her smiling at me, a genuine smile of relief. I looked further around to see quite a few familiar Senior faces, including some of the hardest- core bad boy jocks. Man, I was never going to live this one down.

***

The jokes were on me for a solid week. Getting rescued by a nerd-girl was too easy for my friends to pass up. If any good came from it, I now had a justifiable reason to my friends for why I defended Elizabeth despite her less than stellar appearance. And they quickly learned not to pick on her or make any bad remarks ever again.

There were even a couple of times I ran into her in the hallways and I'd walk with her towards her next class whenever it was in the same direction as mine. These encounters were a bit like pulling teeth. First she kept her binder pressed over her chest with her arms folded and she said little.

But after a few weeks of trying to crack through her shell, she was honestly able to hold a conversation for the three minutes or whatever we had.

She even picked up a nickname because of me. One day, while trying to get her attention so she'd wait for me to catch up to her, I yelled "Hey E-Beth!" Accidentally, I'd shorted the name to make a better yell. She and three other people turned around, trying to figure out who the hell was E-Beth.

The name stuck. I liked the way it sounded and used it constantly. For some reason, having a popular Senior jock use the nickname made it a requirement for everyone else. Luckily for both of us, Elizabeth seemed to like it.

I knew it was permanent when our Chemistry teacher called her "E-Beth".

But really, other than her, I didn't develop any new friendships. I was too busy coming to terms with all my old ones. We had very little time left.

One thing I couldn't get used to was the idea of being separated from Nate. I mean, he'd been my best friend since kindergarten. But it was looking more and more likely he'd be attending school somewhere else.

Some of his acceptance letters had come thru, along with several good football scholarship offers. More to the point, Monica had gotten into Stanford, and one of Nate's scholarship offers was to Cal Berkeley, only 30 minutes away.

And so Nate and I found ourselves parked on the bridge over the river, our usual spot. Showing off his star quarterback arm, he sent an empty beer can fifty yards downstream. "What should I do, man?"

"You want to be with her?" I queried.

"Of course."

I frowned and asked more carefully, "'Of course' it'd be nice? Or 'of course' I'd move Heaven and Earth to stay close to her?"

"I'm not sure." He popped the top on his next beer. "Right now 'Heaven and Earth' sounds about right, but I don't know how much of that is just teenaged crushing. Should I tie myself down already? There are plenty of fish in the sea, right?"

I smirked and chugged the last of my beer. "Hey dude. That was my line, remember?"

"Yeah." I looked down at his feet for a moment.

"You remember what you said to me then?"

"Yeah. That Monica is more than just another fish."

"Damn straight she is," I looked intently at my best friend. "Now I KNOW I didn't deserve her. I haven't decided yet whether you do, either."

"Easy for you to say. You and Ellie are both going to Uni. You've got all the time in the world to figure it out. Me? I gotta send out Letters of Intent in less than a month!" Nate sighed and started kicking the bridge post absent-mindedly.