The Book of David Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," I growled.

"Sorry. I won't take long." She sounded honestly apologetic and I recognized that something wasn't quite right. More than twenty years together will do that to a sibling. "What's wrong, Dani?"

"Nothing, nothing," she said quickly.

"Dani..." I drawled.

"Really, nothing's WRONG per se. I don't want to talk about it over the phone. But are you free this weekend?"

"Uh, well, it's the last weekend before I go back to school. I'm sure Amber and I are doing something."

"Well, Cherys and I want to see you before you go. Can you talk to Amber tomorrow about meeting up with us for the weekend?"

"Sure, sure. Then will you tell me what this is all about?"

"I promise."

"Okay, now go away." I hit END before she could say another word. I was unconscious even before my head dropped back down onto the pillow.

***

Amber looked past my shoulder and then hung up her phone, tucking the small silver device into her purse. "There they are."

I turned to look. Sure enough, there were Cherys and Danielle, making a fashionably late entrance.

Amber was already getting the attention of the restaurant hostess. "We're all here."

There were warm hugs all around, and then our foursome wound through the restaurant to our table.

When we sat down, Danielle piped up, "I'm so jealous of you guys. Going back to school."

"Jealous? Why?" I snorted.

"I dunno. Life was just so much simpler when we were in school." My sister glanced over at her girlfriend, who was unusually quiet. "Go to class, finish your homework, and enjoy your free time. That was it. No worries about careers or saving for the future."

"...or lecherous bosses hitting on you," Cherys complained.

"That too," Danielle conceded.

"Is that why you wanted to meet up with us?" I asked. "To whine about how much life sucks after college?"

"No, no," Danielle groaned. "What? I can't visit with my little brother before he leaves for school?"

"First of all, school is actually closer to your new apartment than here. We could have just met up next week or something. Secondly, you were pretty cryptic on the phone. Something's up."

"Will you relax?" Danielle admonished. "By next week you'll be waist deep in your Senior classes. For now, it's a last weekend to unwind."

Her words made a logical sense, but I knew her too well. She was still hiding something from me. I let out a long sigh and squeezed Amber's hand, who was glancing back and forth between me and Danielle as if trying to figure out the unspoken communication. "Alright, I'll quit with the Spanish Inquisition." I took a sip from my Coke. "For now..." I grinned.

The rest of dinner was taken up with pleasant conversation. Amber got along really well with Danielle and Cherys, and we whiled away the hour talking about all the things Amber and I should accomplish before we left the campus.

Oddly, Cherys was still rather quiet throughout the whole evening. She was there, participating, but not as much as her normally outgoing self. We'd met up a couple of times over the summer since the barbecue at Amber's place, and things were never awkward between us. I wondered if Danielle's mysterious motive and Cherys' current social restraint were related.

For a moment, I flashed back to what Nataliya had been saying. Was their relationship in trouble? Nah... I pushed the thought from my mind. They were the most rock-solid couple I'd ever seen, my parents included.

All three girls had some wine with dinner. None of them were smashed or anything, but they had some light buzzes going. When it was time to leave, Danielle was the first to ask, "Hey, can we go somewhere to talk?"

I gave a significant look to Amber and she nodded fractionally. I'd told her about the cryptic middle of the night phone call to ask about meeting, so this wasn't unexpected.

"Let's go to my place," Amber suggested. "My parents are in Tahiti for the week."

Danielle nodded. She'd only had one glass and looked in good shape to drive. I'd stuck to Coke all evening and led the way.

Once we got to the house, we all went inside and I sat down on a couch. Cherys surprised me a bit by going straight to the spot next to me, sitting down and pulling my arm around her in a protective hug.

We'd done this a zillion times, but never right in front of Amber to my recollection. I swiveled my gaze up to my girlfriend, who simply looked at us with an unreadable expression and then took a chair across the coffee table. Danielle took the next chair.

For a moment, the four of us just sort of looked at each other. Well, Danielle, Amber, and I looked at each other. Cherys just closed her eyes and leaned her head against my shoulder.

"So..." I broke the silence. "What's going on?"

Danielle was clearly a bit on edge, rubbing her knees and biting her lower lip. She looked over at Amber, trying to read her. But my pretty blonde girlfriend's expression was as neutral as an Easter Island statue.

Meanwhile, Cherys looked perfectly content for the first time all evening as she simply snuggled closer into my arms.

"David, I'm trying to find a delicate way to say this," Danielle started. "I don't want you to misunderstand our intentions or take this the wrong way. And there's a lot of wrong ways this can be taken." She barked out a nervous laugh. "Oh, god. If I keep rambling I'm going to hype this up WAY more than it needs to be."

Cherys' voice cut straight through my sister's rambling. "I want to lose my virginity."

Everyone went silent at that. I looked down at Cherys, who was staring up into my eyes, her irises shifting to an iridescent green. "Excuse me?" I asked.

"I want to lose my virginity," Cherys repeated. "And I want my first man to be you."

My gaze immediately swiveled over to my girlfriend. Somehow, I felt guilt tearing through me like a knife, as if I'd somehow already cheated on her. But Amber just looked back at me with a calm smile, nodding her head fractionally again.

Not finding clear answers there, I turned to my big sister. "Danielle? Can you explain?"

"It is what she says it is," Danielle waved her hand towards Cherys. "She's never had sex with a man and she wants to know what it's like. But in general, she doesn't like men. You know that. Even with all the opportunities we had in college, we never did. You, David, you're the only one she trusts."

I looked back down at Cherys, who was beaming at me with a happy/hopeful smile. Her arm reached back and her fingers delicately traced their way up my jeans until her palm was resting on top of my erection.

And it was an erection. Despite the awkwardness of the situation, the mere thought of having sex with Cherys was enough to get me hard. "Please, David," she cooed. "I've wanted you, even before the barbecue."

I looked down at her and then back at my girlfriend and on to my sister. "Danielle?" I queried.

"I'm cool with it. We've talked. That was the night I called you." Danielle seemed to finally relax a bit. "I love you, baby brother. And I trust you. I'd be happier seeing her make love with you than with any other man I can think of."

But as much as my hormones wanted it, or Cherys wanted it, or Danielle wanted it, there was still one opinion that would be a complete deal-breaker. Amber had clearly shown an acceptance for me fucking other girls. Maria and E-Beth were the obvious examples, but this was a little different.

Amber surprised me. "Tomorrow," she said in a clear voice, looking at both Danielle and Cherys. "There are too many emotions running around right now, and a girl giving up her virginity should be a special occasion. The mood is all wrong for tonight."

Cherys looked at the blonde and pouted, "Aww... do I have to wait? It's not like I've got a hymen or anything."

Amber got up, walked around the coffee table, and then knelt before us. She stroked Cherys' hair tenderly. "You'll thank me tomorrow." Even though Cherys was two years older, you'd think Amber was the elder of the two for the moment.

Then Amber stood and held her hand out to me. I immediately took it and began getting up with Amber's gentle tug. Cherys got off me and let me go, watching as Amber started pulling me away down the hallway.

The blonde turned back. "David will pick you up tomorrow at 11 AM. Dress casually."

And then Amber pulled me towards her bedroom. Tonight was her night, and she never let me forget it. I brought her to climax six times before she let me cum. And I only came the one time. She wanted me to save it for Cherys the next day.

My girlfriend would never cease to amaze me.

***

"Morning, baby."

My eyes fluttered open and I immediately squinted against the morning light. Ready to start whining like a real baby, I instead twisted my body to stretch my back and shoulders and rolled over to look at Amber.

She was sitting upright in bed, her cute wire-rimmed glasses perched on her nose as she absentmindedly chewed on a ball-point pen while perusing her notepad.

"What are you doing?" I grumbled.

"Planning."

"For what?"

"For your date with Cherys."

"My what?"

"You forget already?" Amber rolled her eyes at me.

"No, no... I guess I just didn't think of it as a date." Still groggy, I managed to sit up in bed and smack my jaw a few times.

"You're going to hang out with her for a few hours, getting intimately comfortable with the express purpose of having sex by the end of the evening." She waggled the pen at me. "How is that NOT a date?"

"Well, when you put it that way." I rubbed my head. "To be honest, I don't think I like the idea. I'm already dating you."

Amber looked down at her notepad. "It's not like you haven't slept with other girls."

"That's different. They weren't dates. They were just... sex."

Amber looked up and stared right into my eyes. "Cherys means more to you than that."

I sighed, now fully awake. I nodded slowly. "Yeah... How can you be okay with that?" I still didn't understand.

Amber shrugged. "I- I don't know how to explain it. I don't think Cherys wants to become your girlfriend or anything, so there's no threat. She's just very confused about her sexuality right now and being with you would be something special and something safe for her right now. And, well, she's kind of like your big sister. I mean, she's not actually your sister, but well... yeah... you know?"

I stared off at some distant point. "I know..."

We sat there in silence for a moment. "Are you sure you can go through with this?" Amber asked me quietly.

I kept staring. "I'm not sure. It all just feels... weird, somehow. I mean, I have to admit I've been fantasizing about her since I was like twelve. But now we're so close. It's... weird."

Amber turned her notepad to face me. "Well, if you follow this plan, you've got nine hours to go from 'weird' to intimately comfortable."

***

Why the hell was I feeling nervous? This wasn't an ordinary date. It's not like I didn't know the girl very well or was scared about meeting her parents. It wasn't like I even had some worries over whether or not I'd get lucky tonight. The mutual desires were pretty much known.

This was Cherys, a girl I'd known forever. She'd practically lived at my house with my sister during high school. And I roomed with her for 3 years of college. Up until a few months ago, I saw her almost every day.

So why was I shifting my weight from foot to foot like I had restless leg syndrome? And why were my hands clammy and dripping sweat? And why the hell was I still standing here without ringing the damn doorbell?

I wiped my hands off on my jeans one last time, feeling the crinkle in my pocket where I'd stashed Amber's agenda. Then I reached up and hit the bell. I was already ten minutes late.

The door opened less than a minute later. "Hi David!" Cherys looked as stunning as ever, wearing a white cotton summer dress cut short enough to show off her long legs and also cut low enough to show off her ample bosom. Subtle patterns in green brought out that particular color in her eyes and the morning light illuminated her golden skin wonderfully.

My jaw dropped as I instantly imagined what she looked like naked through the thin fabric. "Uh... hey, gorgeous..." I managed to croak.

"I was beginning to worry you weren't going to show," she pouted prettily.

I was instantly defensive. "You know I'd never do that to you. Cherys, it's me." I realized just then how fast the words had come forth, without my nervous hesitance.

"You're right; it's you. And I couldn't be happier." She leaned forward and pecked my cheek, looping her arm around mine as she came forward and closed the door behind her.

I felt my worries starting to melt away under the radiance of her smile. And then I escorted her to my car. I held the door for her like a true gentleman and then hustled around to the driver's seat.

I was still buckling myself in when Cherys asked, "So what's the plan? Are we just going to crawl into your bedroom and fuck?"

I grinned at her. "Nope. Just relax and enjoy." I started the car and then we were off.

Cherys waited all of ten seconds before asking. "So where ARE we going?"

"It's a surprise. But before we get there, I really want you to know-" I pulled up to a stoplight and then turned in my seat to face her. "There's no pressure here. We do as much or as little as you want. Right now, you're my good friend and I just want to enjoy a nice Sunday with you."

Cherys leaned in, her eyelids dropping smokily and showing off dark eyeshadow and long lashes. "But what if I don't want to be just a friend?" she husked.

From the way she was leaning, the neckline off her dress hung free and I had a clear view straight down to her cleavage, the upper slopes completely bare above her thin bra. My eyes flicked down and then I forced them back up to her eyes.

"You did say as much as I want, right?" She giggled.

I sighed and looked down at her cleavage again. "I'd do anything for you, Cherys." I thought back to all that time with her as my dream girl. And then my gaze was lost in her eyes. "I always would and I think I always will."

She smiled and leaned her head towards me, our lips inching together.

I puckered and closed my eyes as I tilted my head towards hers.

*HOOONNNNKKKK!!!!*

I blinked and then glanced forward. The light was green and the car in front of me was long gone. The full-size pickup truck behind me wasn't too happy about it. I stepped on the gas and rolled forward.

Okay, where was I?

***

"David, this is so beautiful! How come I never heard of this place?" Cherys tilted her glass and a bit more of the cool red wine spilled into her mouth.

I swallowed the last bit of my sandwich and glanced out across the view. It wasn't the most spectacular scene on the planet, but it was quite pretty. We were perched on a grassy knoll that overlooked the river valley a few hundred yards below us, well-shaded by a large tree and surrounded by perennial flowers. I knew this place was even prettier in the springtime.

"I dunno. Nate told me about it when we were teenagers. To be honest, he used this spot to seduce many a cheerleader." I grinned and leaned my elbow back against the picnic blanket and set the rest of my sandwich back into the basket.

Cherys set down her wine glass and leaned onto her own elbow so we were parallel and staring at each other instead of the view. "What about you? How many girls have you brought here?"

"Just two," I answered without thinking.

Cherys looked like she was about to say something, then her eyebrows knotted for just a moment. I instantly knew something was wrong.

"What is it?" I asked softly.

She looked down and frowned for a second before asking, "Did you make love with Ellie here?"

I sighed but didn't break my gaze on her. "Yes. That was a long time ago."

"What was it like?"

"A gentleman does not speak of such things." I waved my hand, having accepted Ellie's death but not totally comfortable talking about her.

"Were you planning to seduce me here like you did her?"

It was my turn to frown. "I'm not trying to seduce you, Cherys. I told you, no pressure."

"No pressure on me. But I can put as much pressure on you as I want." The gorgeous brunette shifted a few inches closer to me on the blanket. "I want to feel what that would be like."

Her face tilted towards mine again and her lips pursed as she closed the gap between us. I closed my eyes myself and immediately I felt every other sense sharpen.

I heard the whistling of the wind through the leaves and the chirping of birds above us. I smelled Cherys' musky-sweet scent that set my blood on fire. And then I tasted her lips as if they were the juiciest fruit imaginable.

Cherys moaned and then instinct took over as I pressed back against her with my lips, gently bearing her down to the blanket, pushing until she was flat on her back and circling her arms around my head.

My mind was whirling with the adrenaline rush. This was Cherys. This was freakin' CHERYS! And I was kissing her. There was nothing manic or out of control about the kiss, just passion and urgency as she clutched me tighter to her and our tongues danced with one another.

With a burst of energy, she pushed up against me and rolled us over until I was on my back. I felt my leg kick against the picnic basket, probably spilling things. But at this point, I really didn't care what happened to it. My universe had shrunk down to the gorgeous woman in my arms.

Cherys slipped her lips off of mine and began kissing her way down my cheek. I took the opportunity to fasten my lips to her neck and begin rubbing while she gasped, "David! Oh, David!" in my ear.

Suddenly, the weight of her chest was flush against me as her arms fluttered around doing something else. Just when I snapped open my eyes to figure out what was going on, her mouth was on mine once again, Cherys moaning into our liplock as we went at it again with fresh vigor.

My hands were roaming along her legs, sliding beneath the hem of her sundress. For a few moments, they settled on her thong-covered ass, tracing the skin of her firm globes before gliding up her back. But when I felt the bare skin over her spine, my eyes whipped open again. My right hand was against her lower back and the left moved up to find that her shoulder was bare as well.

I sat up in surprise, not expecting things to go this far just yet. At least, things weren't supposed to go this far in Amber's plan.

When I got up, Cherys had rolled over onto her back and I could see now that somehow, she'd slipped the shoulder straps of her dress and unsnapped her bra, leaving her completely topless in my arms.

I'd seen Cherys' tits before. They always gave me a thrill, but now, as I leaned over her, the glorious melons were just inches away in all their naked splendor. The blood rush in my head was enough to make me dizzy.

Her eyes were brilliant and wide open, the color tingeing a deep violet in the light. She stared at me with an expectant expression. My left arm was half-trapped beneath her and my right was on her shoulder as I gaped down at the beautiful tits, my own eyes burning with undisguised lust.

"Are you going to fuck me now?" she husked in a deep voice.

I caught a note in that question, a slight bitterness that I wasn't expecting. I instinctively knew that she wasn't ready yet. So I looked into her eyes and said, "No." And then I took the front of her dress and pulled it up to cover her breasts.

She certainly looked surprised. And it took a moment for her to get over her shock as I bent down and began to kiss her lips again. Her own mouth didn't move for the first few seconds, but then her hands circled around my head and she was returning the kiss with a new fever.

I had thought she was passionate when she first kissed me. This time, she was absolutely ravenous. I could feel the heat radiating off of her skin as she mashed her body against mine, molding her curves around my own. And there was a keening gasp of triumph in her voice as she moaned happily into our embrace.