The Book of David Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She rolled us back over so that she was on top, and we didn't stop making out until our lips were sore.

***

"I feel like a kid again!" Cherys bubbled as she half-skipped along the trail. She was dragging me along with her since she had an iron-clad grip on my hand. "I forgot how much fun it was to do this."

"Do what?"

"Be on a date!" She beamed at me. "Feeling this giddy rush."

I felt my own heart leap as I heard her giggle. The longer we went on, the more I realized that I wasn't falling in love with her or anything. The powerful affection I felt for Amber was always in the back of my mind. Still, I was truly enjoying this flirtation and playful sexual tension with a beautiful woman, even more so because she was Cherys. I was having a great time and I felt the same giddy rush she described, and I squeezed her hand in response.

Cherys turned and flashed me another of her perfect smiles. "Nothing against your sister. But we've been together for so long that it just seems like there's no more mystery. I feel... happier than I've been in YEARS."

She suddenly stopped in the middle of the trail, a few flies buzzing around us in this close proximity to the river. "Kiss me, David."

I leaned into her arms and planted a wet one on her lips.

When I pulled away, her eyes were still closed and she hummed, "Mmm... That should keep me for another two minutes or so."

We came to a gentle bend in the river and Cherys pulled me through some bushes, being careful not to snag her dress on the branches. When we got through, we found ourselves on a semi-secluded clearing, nothing but grass between us and the water.

"I want to suck your cock, David."

My dick lurched before I got my head around that. "What?"

Her hand was already on my crotch. "I've never had a real dick in my mouth. I've practiced on Fred, but that's it and dildoes don't count."

"But Cherys! We're kinda out in the open!"

She was already on her knees in the grass and fiddling with my zipper. "There's no one around for miles. Besides, the only way anyone could see us is from the river."

"Cherys, I- " That was all I got out before she put her mouth around me. "Oh, shit," I groaned. I looked down and saw my angel's face before me. Her dark hair was sleek and shimmering in the sunlight. Her dress hung low so I could see the swells of her breasts pushing out the thin fabric. And more than anything, her bee-stung lips looked so succulent wrapped around my shaft.

At first, she just held the head inside her mouth, sucking lightly and tentatively swiping her tongue out. My current arousal was due more to 'who' was blowing me rather than any skill on her part. But when she began to bob her head back and forth, taking a few inches in at a time before backing away, there was no denying that wonderful sensation of a warm, wet mouth on your dick.

"Oh, Cherys..." I sighed, cradling her head and stroking her cheek with the back of my hand while she continued to fellate me.

She pulled off and gasped. "Show me. Show me how to please you. Tell me everything."

"You're doing great," I assured her. But her eyes flashed up at me and I knew she meant business. "Okay, just keep the head in your mouth and use your hand to jack me off. I'm assuming you practiced that on Fred as well."

She was a quick study and soon her delicate hand had me reaching to maximum hardness. "Oh... that's good, that's good. Now run your tongue along the underside."

She popped the crown out of her mouth, angling her head back and lowering her face until she was able to lick me from stem to stern. Automatically, her fingers came up and teased my balls. Either she was a fast learner or just willing to explore with her hands.

"Oooh. Don't squeeze those too hard," I cautioned, and then she had me back in her mouth.

"How much of me can you take inside?" I asked.

Cherys didn't answer except to inhale me until I was pressing against her throat, a few inches of my cock still exposed. She gagged for a second and then popped off. She panted for a few seconds and then exhaled, "I can do this."

Unfortunately, she couldn't. No matter how she tried to relax, she couldn't suppress her gag reflex enough to hold me in her throat for any length of time.

"It's okay, baby," I soothed her after her latest attempt resulted in sputtering chokes.

She caught her breath and then flashed her eyes at me again. "Let me at least get you off. I want to taste it. I want to swallow it. I want it all."

She went back to massaging the crown in her mouth with her tongue while her hand wrapped around the shaft and began jerking. By now, she'd been blowing me for over ten minutes and I could tell her jaw was getting sore from the unfamiliar workout.

Fortunately for both of us, I was at the brink of climax. She read my panting perfectly, and as my breathing sped up, so did her hand. At the final moment, she saw my thighs tense up and she moved my cock until just the tip was in her mouth.

"CHERYS!" I bellowed, and then my hips were thrusting into her as I ejaculated shot after shot of hot cum straight into her mouth.

She was expecting this, but I don't think she really thought it could come that hard or that much. The first impact surprised her and then her mouth was already filling up to the limit before she managed to make her first swallow. Her lips formed a vacuum seal around my shaft and her hand was still squeezing as she coaxed out every drop of fluid I had in my body. And I had a lot. Amber had left quite the reserve for Cherys.

After her third swallow, Cherys had to breathe, and the last dribbles of jism came out of me and smeared across her cheek. Her hand reflexively kept pumping while she lowered her head and began breathing heavily.

My legs were wobbly, and as soon as I was done, I managed to stuff myself back into my jeans and squat down until I was looking right at her. Cherys had settled her ass down onto her heels, still kneeling in the grass.

She managed to gasp, "Is it always that much?"

I panted while trying to catch my own breath. "No." I smiled. "I think that one was special just for you."

She smiled right back at me. And then she was looking down as her focus turned inward. "So that's a blowjob," she said contemplatively. "Wasn't as bad as I thought. Kinda liked it actually."

"You can do it to me anytime you want," I wheezed as my eyes threatened to roll up into their sockets.

She looked right at me as if evaluating that very statement. But in the end, she wiped at her cheek and popped the finger into her mouth. "Saltier than I thought it would be. But it doesn't taste BAD or anything."

I reached over and brushed my thumb across her cheek to help clean up, wiping my own cum off on my shirt. Then she grabbed the hem of my shirt and dried off her face.

We sat on the grass together, hidden from the trail by the bushes as we looked across the calm water. Cherys reached out and held my hand again, blushing slightly. "So, what's next?"

"Let's head back to the car."

***

Cherys flicked her eyes back to me one last time and then leaned over and planted a soft kiss on my lips. "I'm afraid I won't ever get to kiss you again."

I smiled. "We're not done yet. And to be honest, I don't think I could ever stop you from kissing me."

The corners of her lips tugged upwards as she relished the thought. Then she popped my door and swung her legs out. "Hurry back."

"You really want me to hurry? Then you won't have as much time to get ready."

She arched an eyebrow and tried to look innocent. "Well, I could always just let you wait in the living room with my parents."

I chuckled. "I'll pick you up at six. That gives you almost two hours."

She checked her watch. "Ooh, I'd better hurry." And with that Cherys turned and went up the walkway to her door.

I watched her ass swaying in her summer dress. And once she went inside I shifted into gear and drove home.

***

"You look happy."

I stepped into my bedroom and saw both Danielle and Amber sitting on my bed together. Amber got the remote and turned off the TV while Danielle looked at me as if expecting an answer to her non-question.

I suddenly felt very awkward. After all, I was on a date with HER girlfriend. "Uh... yeah, it's going pretty well."

Amber got up and walked over to me while I walked forward. My girlfriend pulled me into a hug and she paused just an inch from my neck, inhaling deeply. She touched her nose to my skin and then said, "You smell like her."

With a pained expression, I reached my hand down to Amber's face and looked into her baby blue eyes. She took my hand in hers and pressed it more tightly to her cheek. "I didn't mean it like that," she said soothingly. "I told you, I'm not jealous. I was just making an observation."

Danielle, on the other hand, wasn't quite so calm. "Did you fuck her yet?"

I sighed and turned to face my sister, who was standing before me with her hands on her hips. "No." I looked into her eyes, sensing that she wasn't as totally comfortable with this as she may have hoped. "And I don't have to if you don't want me to."

"No, no," Danielle was instantly defensive, dropping her hands and pacing nervously. "It's just... I didn't realize how this would make me feel." She threw her hands up in frustration.

I corralled both girls and led them back to the bed, sitting in the middle and wrapping my arms around each of them. Once we got situated, I turned back to my sister. "Dani, are you really okay with this? The last thing I want to do is hurt you."

She took my hand in hers and squeezed my forearm. "Yeah. You need to do this. If it's not you, then she'll find somebody else. Better you than a stranger." She let out a long sigh and then turned her head away, too late to hide the moisture streaking down her cheeks.

"Dani, you okay?" I asked and squeezed her shoulder.

My sister turned and leaned into me, resting her head against my chest and pulling a hand up to my opposite shoulder. She curled up by pulling her feet up under herself on the couch, and when I got my arm wrapped around her she seemed so small and delicate. "I can't stop thinking about what this means. Like I'm not enough for her. That she needs more than I can give her."

Amber chimed in and put her hand on Danielle's over my shoulder. "Don't say that. You've given her everything you could and made her so happy. The only thing you're missing is a dick, and you're not likely to get one of those soon. Just let her do this and everything will work out."

Danielle let out another long sigh and cried out a few more tears into my shirt. She pressed her face against my neck and trembled while letting out her pent-up emotions. When she seemed to calm, she exhaled and then looked up at me. "You really do smell like her." And with that Danielle pushed her face back to my neck to inhale the scent of her sweetheart.

Amber, meanwhile, went straight after what she wanted. "Details," she ordered me. "You're telling me EVERYTHING."

***

By 5:45pm, I was just buttoning up my dress shirt and getting the belt through the loops on my slacks. I was going to have to hurry if I was going to make it on time.

The girls had completed quite the interrogation only thirty minutes before, just giving me enough time to shower and freshen up.

Of course, me being a male didn't help the Q & A session. My memory wasn't close enough to verbatim for them, and I had to revisit several conversations and try to dig up more specifics to satisfy my inquisitors.

Amber was happy to know the picnic and walk went well. Danielle sighed at the romantic location. And both girls were squirming in their seats when I recapped Cherys' first blowjob. Amber was squirming and barely suppressing her giggles. On the other hand, Danielle was squirming and a little flushed in the face, but she didn't seem comfortable with her own arousal.

At the last, I was ready to go. Danielle had already returned to her own room. Amber stepped up behind me and was straightening out my shirt and running her hands down my arms. "I'll see you at my house," she said into my ear.

I tensed up as thoughts of the plan ran through my head. "I'm not sure I can do this," I whispered.

"Of course you can. It's not like you haven't had sex with other women before."

"That was different. They were just about sex. Maria, Nataliya, even E-Beth. They were about physical pleasure without emotion. Lust and nothing else." I sighed and looked at myself in the mirror. "I can't do it with Cherys and not feel something more."

I turned in place and held Amber to my arms and kissed her forehead. When I pulled back and held her tight to me and bent my head over her shoulder, stroking her back. "I can't go through with it. With Cherys, it wouldn't be anything less than making love. She just means too much to me. And I can't do that to you. My conscience couldn't live with it."

Amber pushed me back until she could look straight into my eyes. The blue burned with an inner fire and she shook me for a second. "You HAVE to. For her sake if nothing else."

I looked at my girlfriend as if she'd sprouted horns. "I feel too close emotionally to another woman and you're ordering me to go and make passionate love to her?"

"Cherys is very fragile right now," Amber cautioned. "If you don't, someone else will. Someone who might not treat her right. And if she screws the first guy who'll let her, she could end up in a VERY bad situation. Can your conscience live with THAT?"

"But... Amber... faced with a choice between her and you, I choose you."

Amber teared up just then and leaned into me, planting her lips on mine in a kiss of passion that rivaled anything I had ever felt in my life. This day had been truly amazing when it came to kisses.

When she broke for air, she gazed right back into my eyes and squeezed my arms tightly. "I love you, David, remember? I'm 'in love' with you." Her eyes fluttered and her voice choked up as she said those words. "Nothing will change that. You're the first man I ever fell in love with, and you can't take that away from me. Not even if you make love with Cherys tonight."

I stared at her in wonder.

Amber continued haltingly, her wide smile incongruous with the tears rolling down her left cheek. "I already know what's going to happen tonight," she said brightly, then paused to compose herself. "Cherys is my friend, too, and I already know how you both are. Yes, there's a love between you. But it's not the kind of love that's between you and me. It's not even the kind of love between you and Danielle. And that's why it's not a threat. You can love me and love Danielle at the same time. Do you see a conflict there?"

I shook my head.

"And I don't see a conflict between you and Cherys. You need to do this for her. But in the morning, she won't be trying to steal you for a boyfriend or anything. Your relationship is already set. She trusts you, and she loves you, but she's not in love with you. Okay?"

"Okay..." I answered, perhaps a lie because I still didn't completely understand.

Amber kissed me again. "Go to her. Make her happy. Show her everything that a man can be. Then tomorrow morning, come back to me and I'll show you what being 'in love' is all about."

***

I didn't quite get out of the house unscathed. My parents saw me trying to blow out the door wearing slacks and carrying a bouquet of flowers, so my mom called me over.

"You got a date tonight or something?"

"Uh, something like that."

My mom looked at me with a very perplexed expression on her face. "Isn't Amber upstairs?"

My ears turned red and I wasn't quite sure how to answer this one. "Uh, yeah."

My big sister came to the rescue. Turned out she was in the living room and she poked her head out. "He's taking Cherys out tonight."

My dad nodded as if taking out a gorgeous woman was a perfectly acceptable way to spend a Sunday evening, never mind she was my sister's girlfriend and my ex-girlfriend's sister. I wasn't sure how, but somehow my mom managed to look even more confused.

Danielle grinned. "Don't think too hard about it mom. It's just Cherys' first real date with a boy since high school. Let 'em go have some fun."

My mom looked at me for confirmation.

"Yeah," I nodded. "Oh, and I'm spending the night at Amber's. I'll see you both tomorrow."

By the time I got to Cherys' house, it was already 6:15pm. Her dad was the one to open the door. "David! What a pleasure to see you. Come in, come in. Cherys is already waiting."

I forced a smile onto my face and walked in. "So I guess she already told you why I'm here?"

"Her first adult date. Well, with a man anyways. I was beginning to think I would never get the chance to grill some poor boy about her."

"But you already grilled me when I first started taking out Ellie."

"True, true. But it's so much fun, isn't it?"

I wasn't quite so sure. But luckily, Cherys chose that moment to come down the stairs. "Do you ever show up on time? It's a wonder you can hang onto a girlfriend at all."

"Guess it's a good thing I don't need to worry about impressing you," I replied with a wry grin. And then she stepped into the light and my breath caught.

Cherys' father said it all when he sputtered and said, "Get back up there and put on more clothes young lady!"

I blushed and tried to tear my eyes away from Cherys' chest. She just rolled her eyes and pulled up her shawl around her shoulders and over her chest. With a challenging frown and raised eyebrows, she non-verbally said 'good enough?'

Her father huffed a bit, but he let it slide.

"It's just a date, Daddy," Cherys offered. "David's got a girlfriend. I've got a girlfriend. Alright?"

"Well then why do you have to dress as if you're daring someone to picture you naked?" He scolded.

Cherys smiled sweetly. "Why, are you trying to picture me naked, Daddy?"

The poor man turned beet red and excused himself out of the room.

"You are such a tease," I muttered under my breath.

"Well, I had to get him away somehow. Otherwise he'd eventually figure out that I'm trying to seduce you."

"You already have," I replied with complete sincerity.

"Good to know. Ooh, are the flowers for me?"

***

"David, this is too much..." Cherys whispered as she looked out the window. A moment later, a man in a red jacket opened her door and held out a white glove for her to grasp.

Smiling to herself with a trace of nerves, she took the hand and slid out. I left the keys in the ignition and let myself out of the driver's side. I wasn't overly proud of my car. It was more than a decade old and had quite a few miles on it. But when you're arriving with a woman as gorgeous as Cherys, well, no one was even LOOKING at my car.

Cherys stood and turned to face me as I came around. I tried to look at her the way the other ten people around were looking at her. Slender without being skinny. Curvy without being voluptuous. Black hair so sleek and shimmering in the overhead lights. Dangling earrings, shiny necklace, and a touch of makeup on a face that would make Aphrodite jealous.

Yeah, I felt my ego puffing up as I stepped forward and Cherys looped her hand through mine. I saw the glow of her eyes as she drank in the pretty surroundings. She'd been pestering me for the last half an hour trying to figure out where we were driving to. And I knew this meal would put a sizeable dent into my wallet. The look on Cherys' face was worth every minute and every penny.

Three minutes later we were at a window table, perched high above the city on the ridgeline. The expansive vista took MY breath away, and I was expecting it.

Cherys reached across the table and held my hand while the waiter poured two glasses of wine. Even before the waiter left, Cherys leaned in and whispered, "You are SO getting lucky tonight."