The Book of David Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And now, with Alicia's obvious desire, all my little hang-ups and gamesmanship over Amber vanished into nothingness. Here was a hot babe that wanted to fuck. I was still confused about the whole Amber/Alicia resemblance, but fucking I could handle.

And I had to admit, fucking Amber vicariously through her doppelganger would feel really, really good.

Alicia grinned at my lustful gaze, pausing to slink out of her spaghetti-strap top and toss it away before reaching to her front-clasp bra. When she popped it the cups swung out wide under pressure, baring some big, beautiful tits to my view.

Even her breasts reminded me of Amber. She gave them a little jiggle for me, and at that point, I simply turned my brain off.

With an animalistic growl, I darted forward and tackled Alicia onto the bed. She laughed in delight, again a familiar sound, as I kissed her and rolled us around for a bit before sliding down until my head was over her crotch as I flipped her skirt up and out of the way.

I blew across her bush for a bit, watching the red hairs flutter slightly before I bent lower to her pretty pink pussy. My eyes rolled back in my head as I gave in to the sex act of tasting her.

Alicia moaned, wrapping her legs around my head and practically suffocating me as I began to eat her out. Her taste was heavenly, and I simply couldn't get enough of it, drinking and slurping and nibbling to my heart's content. She came at least once. I wasn't really paying attention, too lost to my own lust as I shoved my tongue in as far as I could go.

But once my jaw started to get sore, I got up to my knees. Reaching down and grabbing her hips, I flipped her over and positioned her on all fours. Alicia practically meowed at me as she wiggled her butt in my direction. I stopped to remove my shirt and then bent to her skirt, now the only piece of clothing either of us was wearing along with her strappy high heels. I lifted the hem up and onto her back, tucking it into her waistband before letting my hands rove back over her asscheeks.

"You gonna fuck my ass dry now?" She husked at me.

"We'll see," I said as I nudged the head of my erection at her brown star. "We'll see later." I lowered my aim and then slammed forward, burrowing my rod through her tight pussy and pushing until I was balls deep inside of her.

"Aaaahhhh!" she wailed as I took her. And before her first scream died out, I was thrusting again and forcing a new scream out of her throat. I took her roughly, pounding my crotch against her ass while she screamed at me to fuck her harder.

I lay my chest down against her spine, reaching my arms around and getting two meaty handholds on her tits. Squeezing them roughly, I yanked back on her as I rammed my hips forward, skewering her cunt on my iron hard dick.

"Fu- fu- fu-" she chanted, never finishing the word before I thrust again and caused her to loose her breath. At such a high speed, neither of us lasted very long.

My fingers turned into claws as I squeezed her breasts so hard I'm sure I bruised them. Alicia just barely beat me to climax, her hips suddenly jerking to the side as she threw her head back, red locks flailing in the air while I slammed myself in as deep as I would go and began spunking out my cum into her trembling body.

Her legs were wobbly when we finished, and her arms trembled from the exertion of holding herself up. I finally let go of her breasts, letting her fall face down on the mattress in a limp heap of flesh. Her red hair haloed in a wide circle around her and I watched her naked back rising and falling as she gasped for air.

But I wasn't done. My cock was still hard and would be going soft soon. But I didn't intend to wait for that to happen. As Alicia dropped, I slipped out of her. But no sooner did she land on the bed than I was spreading her asscheeks in my hands and forcing my mushroom head into her anus.

She was relaxed in the aftermath of her orgasm, but she tensed up at the sudden pressure against her sphincter. Too late, I'd already punched in to the crown.

Post-orgasm, my cock was terribly sensitive. Every millimeter of forcing my prick through her ass felt like coarse sandpaper against the delicate skin of my penis. I didn't care. I gritted my teeth against the pain and shoved deeper.

"Ugh..." she groaned, breathing shallowly as I continued my descent. Her pussy juice still on my cock was some lubricant, but not much, and progress was slow. She was incredibly tight. Even if this wasn't her first time, she hadn't had anything back here for a long while.

By the time I was fully embedded in her ass, the sensitivity had passed and her tight anal muscles had revived my hardness. So reaching down and gripping her shoulders, I began to fuck her up the ass.

"Ugh..." she groaned again as I began thrusting. I surveyed the naked skin beneath me, from her arms limp to the sides to the smooth curves of her back. I delighted in seeing her snow white ass being split in half by the angry purple of my cock shaft as I drilled in and out. And with that terrible grip on her shoulders, I closed my eyes and concentrated on fucking her.

I was fucking Amber. Really I was fucking Alicia, but in my heart I was fucking Amber. I was having sex with Amber, making love to her, and hurting her as hard as I could all at the same time. I wanted to be with Amber. But I resented her for leaving me and I wanted to punish her. And I was taking it out on Alicia's poor body.

Harder, I thrust down. Slowly, I pulled back only to begin the cycle again. It had to hurt. She wasn't lubed, and I was being anything but gentle. And yet, she moaned with each thrust, an aria of pleasure at being taken, even through the pain. And when I pushed down, she bucked her ass up to meet me.

It felt good.

IN... out... IN... out... DOWN... up... THRUST... retreat.

"Fuck me..." she whimpered.

"Fuck you..." I answered.

"Fuck me..." she cried.

"Fuck you..." I growled.

"FUCK ME..." she pleaded.

"Fuck YOU!" I yelled at her angrily. "Fuck YOU!"

I remembered the lingering sadness at Amber leaving me. I'd tried to drown it out in kinky sex with Brianna, but I never forgot how much I missed Amber. After a couple of years that sadness turned to resentment, and now that resentment was welling up inside me.

"FUCK YOU!" I yelled, feeling the hot splash of a tear on my cheek.

"FUCK YOU!" I cried, thrusting faster.

"FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!" I was sobbing as I was pistoning in and out of her poor, abused asshole. She wasn't even saying anything anymore, simply crying and drooling and lost to my assault.

In the end, I blasted out whatever was left in my balls. My cum splashed into her bowels, each successive thrust pushing more and more into the dark recesses of her ass. I poured out my soul into that orgasm.

When I was done, I collapsed heavily across her back. Somewhere along that fuck, I'd met and then crossed my physical threshold, pushing beyond my limits, and now my body was shutting down.

I felt the extreme exhaustion and dizziness taking over as my head lolled on the bed beside her, my cock still embedded in her rectum. And as my lips came to rest beside her ear, I mumbled, "Amber... I love you..."

And then all faded to black.

***

I awoke alone in my bed. In the past few hours, someone had cleaned me up and tucked me into the covers. All was dark outside. For a while, I wondered how I got here.

And then I remembered.

I remembered the sex. I remembered the pain. I remembered the final orgasm and how mind-blowing it had felt. And that was it.

No jumble of emotions.

No riot of images in my mind.

Just the peaceful clarity of a wonderful orgasm.

I breathed in deeply, feeling the wonderful cool breeze of oxygen filling my lungs. And then with a relaxed smile, I went back to sleep.

***

"Good morning, ladies."

The three of them turned to look at me from around from the dining table. Danielle smiled warmly. Cherys had a naughty grin on her face. And E-Beth smirked, "How'd you sleep?"

"Very well."

"And how was she?" E-Beth continued.

I chuckled. "No comment."

Cherys remarked, "None is needed. We could all hear you two."

My face paled. "What, it carried that far?"

Danielle nodded. "The whole house, and into the backyard. So yeah... everyone at the party heard you two."

I was now blushing as red as Alicia's hair had been. "Ahem... well, uh... where is she?"

Just then, the toilet flushed from the hallway bathroom. I turned to look and then the door opened. "Good lord, do you have any idea how much it hurts just to take a dump?" the new figure bitched as she walked out into the room. And then she saw me and stood up straight. "Hi David."

The flirty vamp from last night was gone. The severe makeup with the hard lines and overdone black mascara was gone, leaving nothing but her pretty face, clearly recognizable. Her hair was pulled back into a familiar ponytail, looking more strawberry-blonde than red in the morning light. She was wearing a casual set of pajamas that I recognized. And the clincher was the wire-rimmed glasses that she always wore in the mornings or when she was studying, perched right over her sky blue eyes.

I sighed. "Good morning, Amber."

For a long thirty seconds, we both just looked at each other. Then, Danielle was the first to announce, "I think we're done with breakfast, don't you?"

Cherys was quick to say, "Yeah. Uh, E-Beth, do you think you can give us a hand outside? There's still a lot of cleanup we need to do in the backyard."

"Right with you."

Hurriedly, the three girls scurried away, leaving Amber and I alone.

"Why?" I mimed around her head to the hair.

"It worked, didn't it?"

I nodded and started for the sofa, sinking down on one side while Amber sat down at the other end while facing me. "I knew it was you," I said quietly.

"Sometimes..." She had an enigmatic look. "I think there were three or four times you were certain, but by the time you started fucking me you weren't so sure."

I shrugged. "It was your bush. When did you grow it out?"

"This past year. I haven't had a boyfriend in a while so there really wasn't a need to keep it shaved down."

"You dyed that red, too?"

She nodded. "E-Beth's idea. She figured that no matter how good the makeup or contacts or dye-job was, a blonde bush would give everything away."

"Red is... I mean I like red... but..."

"I like the blonde better too," she managed a smile.

I sighed and we sat there in awkward silence for another minute. "Why, Amber? Why go to all these lengths to try and trick me?"

"I had to be with you, David. One way or another. You know I talked to Danielle and Cherys, Kevin and Jen, and E-Beth and they all agreed on one thing."

"What's that?"

"We needed to fuck. You wouldn't be able to clear your head until we did. And we couldn't fuck until you cleared your head. So we either get stuck in a chicken or egg cycle, or I dye my hair red and try to seduce you."

"That doesn't make any sense."

"Is your head clearer now?"

"Yes," I admitted.

"Then stop trying to make sense of WHY. Just accept that it worked."

"To what end?"

"The only end I ever wanted. To get us back together."

"I still don't understand why you want that so badly."

Amber sighed heavily. "I tried telling you on the golf course."

I looked down in resigned apology. "I don't think I was clear-headed enough to properly listen. Besides, every time we started understanding each other, it was time to hit another shot."

Amber chuckled. "I know. I don't think I've golfed that badly since I was fourteen." She exhaled and canted her head to the sides. "I was never happier than when I was with you. There are no clichés, David. Yeah, you're smart, handsome, and funny. But beyond that, when I'm with you I feel complete. When I'm with you I feel like I can just be me and you'll always accept me for it. So I'm a condescending snob sometimes. So I'm a bit of a slut sometimes. So I want to watch you plowing your cock up Maria's ass. So I want to get pounded by E- Beth's little brother. You accept it all. You love me for me. And on top of that, David, you will forever be the hero that rescued me... twice."

She hung her head. "That's why I never said goodbye. I knew I had to go to school. I knew I wanted to go to Stanford. I thought I could handle the separation. I would leave you with Brianna, who was the kind of girl you'd have fun with but I knew you'd always pick me over her in the end. We would take our break, sow our wild oats, grow up a bit, and then I would come home to you."

I winced, some of the old pain still coming back. "Great plan, but you never called me. You never told me you would be coming home to me if I just waited."

"I couldn't make promises. I didn't have the conviction to be sure I would come back to you. And once we were apart, it just hurt too much to even think about you. I... I had other boyfriends. I tried to lose myself in them. But I could never be happy with them... they just didn't measure up to you."

"I know the feeling..."

She managed a wan smile. "I'd like to think you never found anyone who would measure up to me..."

I sighed. "Amber, you did come really close to losing me."

"To who?"

I shrugged. "Cherys and Danielle."

"Should I be jealous of them?"

"Cherys is carrying my baby. They both will always be a part of my life."

"I can handle that. As long as I get to have you."

"Who says you get to have me?"

Amber's eyes looked pleading. "Don't you want me?"

I waited to feel the anger boil up inside me, the resentment.

But it wasn't there. I wasn't angry at her anymore. Maybe Jen was right; I'd needed to unclog my pipes and clarity would return. Somehow, last night had purged it from me. And all that was left was how much I always loved Amber.

Amber had hurt me but cutting herself off from me. She'd come back and asked my forgiveness. She wanted to love me, to be with me, and the fact was that I wanted her as well. I could choose to resent her and be miserable, or I could forgive her and be happy. It was an easy choice. So with one last sigh, I nodded. "Yes, I want you. I love you, Amber."

"I love you too." Amber began to cry and I leaned forward, taking her head into my hands and I kissed her.

It was a slow, lingering kiss. It was a kiss charged with a low electric current that buzzed through our bodies. It was a kiss where our souls reunited, the kind they make romance movies out of.

When we finally broke for air, Amber smiled happily up at me, both our eyes watery with happiness. Just then, her eyebrows screwed up. "Uh, before we really 'get together' get together, I have some confessions to make. I did some pretty crazy things over the past three years."

"Did you kill somebody?"

"Uh, no."

"Have a husband waiting for you in California?"

"No," she giggled.

"Then I don't care about the rest. Whatever happened to you over the last three years don't matter. I love you Amber. Always have. Always will."

She was beaming as I swept her into my arms and kissed her again. And when I pulled away, I looked deep into her blue eyes and said, "Now let's get to my bedroom. I want to make love with 'Amber' this time."

"Be gentle. I think my bruises have bruises right now."

***

SUMMER (August 2006)

"So everyone raise your glasses and please join me in toasting Kevin and Jen... Cheers dude!"

"Cheers!" *clink*

I sipped at my glass and then went over to hug the blushing bride and groom.

Kevin pounded my back. "Thanks for not embarrassing me TOO much..."

"No problem. Just ignore the blinking webcam I have pointed at your bed."

"What?" Jen shrieked.

"Just kidding... dude..." I ribbed Kevin.

"Do I really say it that much?"

"Dude, like, you think? Dude?" I spread my arms and leaned back in a 'who me?' gesture. And then I stood up straight, reaching out my glass to Kevin's. "For real, congratulations."

*clink*. "Thanks"

"DAVID!!!" came a shriek from across the room. Danielle was waving at me from a nearby round table. Next to her, Cherys was standing up, her violet dress looking so much like a tent around her hugely distended belly. And between her feet on the floor was a wet puddle. She was a little early.

Wide-eyed, I glanced at Amber, who was sitting beside me. "Time to go."

With apologies to Kevin and Jen, who just waved me onward, I collected the girls and then we were racing to the hospital.

***

"Oh, she's soooo adorable," Amber cooed over the baby, hesitantly reaching out to run her finger over the little leg. "Aww... she has her mother's eyes..."

Cherys was resting but awake, her bed angled up as she held her baby girl in her arms. I looked up at her and our eyes met, a twinkle of joy on both our faces as we gazed upon our little creation.

Sitting on the side of the bed, Danielle stroked her lover's hand and at the same time reached out to touch the baby's cheek. "Hello little Ellie. Your parents are here."

***

FALL (September 2006)

Cherys and I stopped at our familiar spot. I was pushing the stroller, and Cherys went around to scoop the baby up and kneel beside the headstone.

"Hi Ellie. I want you to meet your namesake. I'm sure she'll grow up to be just as beautiful as you were." Cherys held up the baby's hand and waved it towards the headstone.

Little Ellie herself just looked around with brilliantly iridescent eyes and drooled a bit.

Cherys then smirked at me. "Of course, if you grow up to be that pretty, we might have to keep your dad away from you."

***

FALL (October 2006)

"Hello?"

"David! You'd better get the FUCK over here within the next TEN FUCKING MINUTES!"

"Cherys? What?"

"NOW!"

"What?"

"I just got back from the doctor's! She said I can start having sex again!"

"Oh..."

Cherys was panting with obvious arousal, even over the phone. "Can Amber come too?"

I sighed, "No. She's at the hospital tonight."

"Aww... but she's sooo good with her tongue..." Cherys whined.

"I'll make do with what I've got," I promised.

"You'd better," she growled. "You. Here. Fucking. *NOW*."

***

WINTER (December 2006)

Cherys and I stood together, watching the sun coming down over the horizon. In the warm tropical weather, a light breeze felt cooling and ruffled through our pure white linen attire. My shirt had the top two buttons undone and the pants stopped above my bare ankles. I liked the way the sand squished between my toes.

Cherys looked absolutely divine, with white flowers in her dark hair to go with the flowing white linen dress. The neckline was cut rather low, showing off her abundant cleavage. And whenever the light silhouetted her, I could make out every curve of her body. She held the bouquet tightly to her once-again flattened belly and smiled at me. "I can't believe we're actually here. I can't believe this is really happening."

"Believe it," I said encouragingly.

"Thank you, David." Cherys waved her hands at the whole setup. "This is perfect."

"You're welcome. But it's not just for you."

She nodded, and then we were ready. I tilted my head to the officiant standing beneath the white archway, and Pachebel's Canon began to play. Cherys and I both turned and looked up the white runner while our smattering of guests and family stood at attention.

Side-by-side, Amber and Danielle started their way down the aisle, dressed in their own white linen dresses. All three outfits were different and uniquely flattering to each lovely young woman. Hairstyles, bouquets, and jewelry all were different and all were beautiful. I was embarrassed with trying to look at all three of them at once.

My parents were openly crying; it's not often you see both of your children getting married on the same day. Well, Cherys and Danielle's was technically a civil union, but the bonds in their hearts would be the same nonetheless.