The Book of Scat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Seuler
Seuler
26 Followers

Hearing the laughter, Scat stamped her foot angrily. Turning, she waved her hand over the city; and at that moment every woman in Pantipupia pooped her panties.

Still asleep after the events of the previous night, the prophetess was woken by the sudden bowel movement. "Oooh!" she said, and slid her hand down her panties to masturbate.

In the Brown Lands, a remote region far from view of the staircase, Scat's High Priestess had just begun to dig a hole for her morning dump when she suddenly filled her panties. "Scat forgive me!" she said. "What have I done?" And having no husband or boyfriend to spank her, she returned to her cabin and, taking up her flagellum, scourged herself till she could bear no more. Then she emptied the contents of her panties onto the floor. "Just as a dog returns to its own vomit," she said, "so have I returned to my former uncleanness." And she ate her own excrement off the floor. Moments later she vomited; therefore she got down on her knees ate her own excrement a second time.

And the laughter from the city suddenly stopped. Furthermore Scat cursed the women of Pantipupia, saying, "In every woman's life there shall be at least one occasion when she does not make it to her throne and suffers incontinence." And so it is to this day, that every woman at least once in her life will poop her panties.

And a stench arose from Pantipupia that reached even to heaven, for never before had all the women of the land pooped their panties simultaneously. And when the stench reached Sado's nostrils, he took up his whip and, dressed in leather from head to toe, descended the staircase.

Pulling her panties down to her knees, Scat raked her fingers through her own muck, looking for the prophet. And when she found him, she pulled him out and held him gently in her palm. But it was too late. The prophet had drowned. Scat screamed in frustration. With her free hand she tore off her panties and threw them at the city. And the panties covered a quarter of Scatia, and many Scatians were covered in shit and many buildings destroyed.

Digging a hole with her free hand, she laid her prophet to rest, burying him on the hill on which her throne had been built. "I'm so sorry, my faithful servant," she said. "It was an accident." And she wept over him.

But soon she was distracted by a murmur rising from the city. And she looked up and saw her brother coming down the staircase; and she panicked, for one of her hands was covered in shit and there was shit down the inside of her thighs. Moreover she stank. "I cannot let him see me like this," she said. Therefore she wiped her hand clean on the grass of the hill and tore strips from her t-shirt that she might wipe her legs and her privates. But before she could finish, her brother was upon her.

"Sister," he said, "what shameful act have you committed? For I see your ruined panties sprawled across the city, the soiled strips of your t-shirt discarded about your feet, and the brown smears on your thighs. There is no hiding what you have done. You have become a sinner like one of these Pantipupians."

"Brother, you are right," she said, lifting up her skirt and bending over, baring her shit-smeared buttocks. "Spank me as I deserve."

Uncoiling his whip, Sado scourged her; and the men of Scatia looked on, amazed. Meanwhile the prophetess had made her way to the hill where Scat's throne had been; and she tried to get Sado's attention, but he couldn't hear her. Therefore she lifted her leg and farted, and there was a sound as of thunder; for this was one of the gifts Sado had given her.

Staying his whip, Sado turned to the prophetess. "Woman, what do you want?"

"Have I not done well, Divinity?" she said. "For now this heretic is brought low, and Pantipupia has been restored to its former glory."

"Who are you? I don't know you! Go away!"

"I will not go away! I am Panny Soila, your prophetess. You promised to make me a goddess, and I have come now to claim my reward."

"I do not know you, I tell you! Go away and leave me alone!"

Looking between her legs, Scat asked the prophetess, "Was it Sado who sent you?"

"It was."

"Lies!" said Sado. "I do not know her!"

Standing straight and lowering her skirt, Scat asked the prophetess, "And how many other gods do you know?"

"None other, only Sado."

"Foolish woman!" Scat said. "My brother has deceived you. For it is not within his power to deify you. Nor do you speak on behalf of the gods. For Sado has rebelled against the King of the Gods and the Council of the Gods, which have decided that I shall be Queen if I can lift the stench from Pantipupia."

Hearing this, the prophetess fled down the hill towards the city.

"You have deceived me, too," Scat said. "I do not know how I could have been so blind." The goddess ran at her brother and, seizing him by the shoulders, thrust him to the ground. Lifting up her skirt, she sat on his face, smothering his mouth and nostrils. And feeling the urge to defecate again, she released a torrent of liquid stool onto her brother's face. Her brother struggled, yet he could not prevail against her. And so Sado choked to death on his sister's faeces, just as the prophet had.

And the people of Scatia realized the error of their ways. "Alas!" they said. "For we have rebelled against the gods. And we see now that it is indeed a shameful thing for a woman to soil herself, for we have seen how humiliated Scat was and how humiliated our women were when they all soiled themselves against their will just now. And behold, now Scat will destroy us!"

But when she got up, Scat merely said to the inhabitants of Scat, "Let your women go and empty their panties, burying their excrement. And let them wash their panties and wipe themselves clean. For I know now that you were deceived and are not guilty of rebellion."

At this a cheer went up from the city.

"And to show your renewed devotion to me, you shall rebuild my throne and continue to obey all of the instructions which I have already given you."

"This we will do!" shouted the men of the city.

With that the goddess left, going to the Brown Lands to seek out the High Priestess, of whom the prophet had told her before his decease. But when she found her, she said, "High Priestess, what are you doing with your panties over your head?"

The High Priestess prostrated herself. "Goddess, I am in penance. I wear my panties over my head to remind myself of my uncleanness. For this morning, I am ashamed to say, I soiled them. I am no longer worthy to bear the title of High Priestess. Please forgive me."

"You poor woman!" said the goddess. "For you are unaware of the events that have befallen me today. But if you are no longer worthy to be High Priestess, then I am no longer worthy to be a goddess." She turned round and lifted up her skirt, showing the High Priestess her poop-smeared buttocks and thighs.

The High Priestess gasped in horror.

"I forgive you, High Priestess," she said, lowering her skirt, "as I must forgive myself. But you are right. You can no longer be High Priestess. From now on you are my prophetess, for Pantsby Brown is dead. And you must go to Scatia and help rebuild my throne; and when it is completed, you shall ascend the staircase and let me know. You shall also reappoint a new priesthood." Opening the locket round her neck, Scat took out a laptop and handed it to the High Priestess. "This was the prophet's. It contains everything you need to know about how to rebuild my throne. It also contains the book which the prophet was writing. You shall continue it." And the goddess left the High Priestess to make her own way back to Scatia, while she herself returned to the House of the Gods.

Meanwhile there was a riot in Scatia, and the mayor was mauled to death by a mob; for it was he who had turned many Scatians aside after the prophetess and who had ordered cranes to be brought up from the city to hasten the destruction of Scat's throne. And a new mayor was appointed. Moreover a search party was mounted to find Panny Soila. She managed to elude it for a while, but eventually her thunderous farts betrayed her location; and she was cast into prison. And angels also came and bore away Sado's remains up to heaven.

When her throne was finally rebuilt, Scat came down from heaven for the consecration ceremony. She was pleased to see that a shrine had been built over the prophet's resting place and that her former priests had also been interred on the hillside, each grave marked with a headstone in the shape of her throne. "You have done well," she said to her prophetess, who was wearing nothing but a pair of white panties as a symbol of the clean panties that the goddess had brought to all of Pantipupia. "But one thing lacks. I require a human sacrifice to cleanse and purify this site, for it was desecrated."

"Bring out Panny Soila, that self-styled prophetess of the gods!" said Scat's prophetess. "For it was she who defiled this place." And men went to the prison to fetch her.

And when Panny Soila was brought before Scat, the goddess picked her up between her thumb and forefinger; and Panny Soila wet herself in fear. Dropping the woman into the toilet bowl, the goddess pulled down her panties and sat on her throne.

Surfacing, Panny Soila screamed, "Stop! Please do not do this!"

But Scat peed, and the water grew warm around Panny Soila. Scat farted; and the woman, knowing what was about to come, swam to the edge of the bowl, narrowly avoiding the large stool that plonked into the water. Scat wiped herself; and for a moment the woman was trapped under the discarded toilet paper, but eventually she managed to resurface. Standing, Scat pulled up her panties.

"This is not fair!" cried Panny Soila. "I was going to be a goddess!"

Scat flushed the toilet. And Panny Soila's screams were heard no more.

While the toilet was flushing, Scat's prophetess felt the need to expel gas; and since the roar of the flushing toilet drowned out all other sounds, the prophetess relaxed her anal sphincter. But to her horror it was not gas that was expelled from her anus but liquid faeces. She clapped a hand to her mouth. Now the prophetess was facing Scat's throne; therefore her back was to the crowd at the foot of the hill. And since she was clad only in white panties, all those behind her could see what had happened. And a gasp went up from the crowd.

"Prophetess," said Scat, "what is wrong?"

"I have filled my panties with refuse! I swear to you it was a mistake! I tried to fart but instead pooped myself. Please forgive me!"

"Sometimes I forget that you were not present on the day I filled my own panties. For I have not told you of the curse I called down on the women of Pantipupia, that at least once in her life, every woman shall accidentally soil herself. I cursed the women in anger, and — alas! — now I cannot undo it. For a god's curse can never be retracted. Therefore I forgive you. Now let us go up to heaven. And you shall ride in my panties, in the cleft of my pudendum, as did your predecessor."

She lowered her panties, letting her prophetess hop in. And when Scat pulled them up, the prophetess, overwhelmed with gratitude at the forgiveness the goddess had shown, began to lick the goddess' clitoris while massaging the goddess' labia with her hands. And halfway up the staircase, Scat stopped in the grip of a powerful orgasm. And the moan of her bliss was heard both on earth and in heaven. And when the orgasm had passed, Scat continued up the staircase on her way up to heaven to receive a crown from her father.

Seuler
Seuler
26 Followers
12