The Bookstore Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zenmackie
zenmackie
772 Followers

"You...belong...to me—is that understood?" he went on. "Your tits." He slapped them again. "Your mouth." He shoved three fingers so deeply into her mouth that she began to choke, and then just as quickly removed them. "Your ass." He inserted his middle finger up her passage to the knuckle of his hand, making her scream with the shock of it. "And yourpussy," he concluded, using his thumb to press down on her clitoris.

Marie cried out and writhed and groaned and whimpered nonsense as he went on tormenting her ruthlessly...wonderfully.

"You...belong...to me! You...are my property!" He jerked her braids upward until her face was literally touching his, and his eyes burned into hers. "Say it," he told her. And when she didn't immediately respond he jerked her head back and forth by her braids. "Sayit!"

Marie was a little frightened by his intensity, but the thing was, she agreed with him. At that moment she wanted nothing more than to be his, to have him continue to torture her so deliciously, to have him put his cock in her. She'd do almost anything if only he'd fuck her. "Yes!" she cried, her voice trembling with passion and a little bit of fear. "Yes, I'm...yours. I—I—" Her voice dropped to a whisper. "I belong to you." She closed her eyes, feeling herself blush once again, wondering if he saw her pussy spasm as she said the words.

He let go of her hair, and lowered her head back to rest on the table. But he stayed leaning over her for a moment longer, standing between her spread legs, his face close to hers, and she opened her eyes and looked at him. "I'm sorry," she whispered. "You...your cock—it just makes me sohorny." She thought she saw his lips twitch as if he were holding back a smile. "It's so hard to hold it back, Sir," she finished, dropping her gaze.

As apologies went, it was pretty damn good, he thought. He was secretly charmed. He brushed his lips over her forehead, her closed eyelids, and murmured, for the second time, "Good girl."

Again, Marie felt joy and relief wash over her at his words. She thought she'd do anything, anytime, to hear him praise her like that. The feeling was quickly replaced by trepidation, however, as he returned his attention to her pussy. She was already burning and wet; how was she supposed to avoid climaxing under his skillful hands? She'd never in her life attempted not to come when she was this horny—if she'd ever even been this horny.

The first thing he did was use both hands to pull her outer lips apart, and then just stood, looking. Marie immediately felt herself coming close to the edge. She moaned, loud and long, and thrashed her head from side to side. He looked up. "I haven't even started yet," he said.

Good Lord, he wasteasingher! Didn't he know how hard she was trying to obey him? Couldn't he see how desperate she was? For God's sake, her pussy was practicallydripping.She whimpered.

"I can help you," he said, "but it's going to hurt. Do you want that?"

She took a deep breath. "I want...I want to please you," she stammered, hoping that was the right answer.

He stood up and walked away from her without another word. For Marie it was if he'd thrown a bucket of ice-water over her. Had she given the wrong answer? Was this how it would end—he was just going to leave her there? She started to raise herself up on her elbows...

Just as he returned. He saw what she was doing and without breaking his stride simply pointed a forefinger at her...and Marie collapsed back onto the table as if he had physically pushed her down. She gasped with relief.

And then she gasped with pain, and then shrieked out loud as it suddenly doubled. She tried instinctively to reach for the source of her agony—her breasts—but found her wrists pinned to the table under his hands. She began to thrash wildly on the table as she looked down and saw the two large paper-clamps--the spring-driven, sharp-edged metal ones for thick bundles of paper—that he had attached to her nipples. For a moment she panicked, afraid her nipples would be damaged irreparably, but then she looked at his face as he stared, fascinated, at the clips, and she calmed somewhat. For some reason, she trusted him.He must know what he's doing,she thought. And she realized how sexy she must look to him, writhing helplessly in pain.

Somehow she'd managed to keep her heels up on the table, maintaining her spread position. When her wild struggling subsided, and she was just whimpering helplessly at the burning pain in her nipples, he released her wrists and stroked her wide-open thighs. "You're doing great," he said soothingly, and Marie felt absurdly proud. "Don't move your hands," he added.

The initial pain had lessened, and Marie thought she could stand it now. He'd been right, though, about it taking her mind off of her pussy. Her concentration was divided between her clamped nipples and her hungry pussy as he returned his attention to her crotch.

She was able to hold still as he stroked her outer lips, and even when he slid one long finger into her, though she panted and grunted with the effort to keep from humping it. But then he used his other hand to pinch her clit, and her whole body jerked. Crying out, she instinctively grabbed for his hand, trying to force him to release the horrible pressure on her sensitive bud, which was making intense sensations of pain and pleasure shoot through her body. "I told you not to move your hands!" he snapped. "Put them back—now." Sobbing, Marie obeyed, and felt him release her clit at last.

But then he started rubbing it, simultaneously sliding his finger in and out, and she arched her back. It seemed now that the clips on her nipples were not distracting her, but only allowing her arousal to climb higher, the pain somehow blending with the crazy pleasure of his hands on her. "Oh,please!" she wailed.

Her hands gripped the edge of the table then clawed at its surface as she tried desperately to obey his command to keep them still. But it was so fucking hard when he was standing right there between her legs with his huge erection plainly visible as he stroked her to madness—and her entire being was overwhelmed with the desire to seize him by the shoulders and pull him down on top of her.

"Please!" she cried out again, knowing that she couldn't hold out much longer without her entire body shaking itself to pieces.

He continued to work on her, but allowed a tiny hint of a smile to cross his features. "Please...what?"

"Please..." Oh god, she didn't know!Let me come...keep torturing me...make me beg some more!"Please..."

And then it burst out of her, from a place of need so deep that it seemed her whole life had been building up to this moment.

"Fuck me, Sir! ...FUCK ME!"

He hooked his arms under her knees to push her legs back towards her chest then entered her with a single, powerful thrust.

That was all it took for Marie. She screamed as her entire body tightened in rapture. Her eyes rolled back in her head, her toes curled and uncurled, her hands clawed at the table, and then she had no more breath to scream, but kept coming and coming as he fucked her violently, his cock touching her womb, his pelvis mashing her clit with each thrust.

He had never felt anything like it. She was clamped down on him like a vise, her vagina clenching with relentless pressure as he plundered it. Sweat broke out on his forehead as he tried to hold back his own orgasm, but he soon realized he couldn't hold out and allowed himself to speed up, pistoning in and out like a jackhammer until finally he felt it begin.

He grabbed her throat in one hand and squeezed just enough to make her open her glazed eyes. "Fuck, I'm coming in you!" he growled.

"You...are...MINE!" As his cock began to spurt, he yanked the clips off of her nipples, and, unbelievably, the sudden pain as the blood rushed back to them sent her into a new series of spasms, prolonging his climax, until finally he collapsed on top of her.

When Marie came back to earth, his head was on her chest, nestled between her breasts. His cock was still inside her, and her legs were wrapped around his back. She ran her hands through his peppery hair, over his back, stroking. She'd just had sex with a total stranger in the bookstore. Not only that, she'd submitted to him, begged him to spank her, to fuck her, to let her come. She smiled.

When he lifted his head to meet her gaze, she was still smiling in satisfaction. Her eyes shone with adoration. He smiled back, and they both savored the moment. Then his smile faded and he said sternly, "You came without my permission."

He abruptly stood up, his cock sliding out of her with an audible slurping sound. He reached down to the floor and picked up her panties. He used them to wipe off his cock, still glistening with their combined juices, then did the same for Marie's pussy, roughly, as if wiping down a piece of furniture.

Then in the same brusque manner he proceeded to use her panties to wipe their juices all over Marie's face. Then he seized her by the wrists and pulled her to her feet, saying, "Don't wash your face before tomorrow night."

He held up her panties. "I'll keep these in the cash register. Every piece of change I hand out tomorrow is going to smell like your cunt. Tomorrow at closing time you will meet me at the register. You will apologize for coming without permission and then beg me to punish you."

And with that he scooped up the rest of her clothes with one hand, seized her wrist with the other and dragged her out of the break room and down a short hallway to a door.

He jammed her clothes under his arm and pushed the door open. Marie barely had time to register that it was an unlit alleyway that ran behind all the stores on that block before she was yanked in front of him and then shoved, stumbling, naked, out onto the cold asphalt.

He threw her clothes after her. A moment later her backpack followed. Then without another word he slammed the door.

zenmackie
zenmackie
772 Followers