The Bookstore Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zenmackie
zenmackie
769 Followers

"Hands over your head, princess. Grab the headboard." He watched her roll her head back to see behind her then reach up to grasp two of the dozen carved wooden posts that made up the framework of the headboard before returning her gaze to him, her chest beginning to rise and fall rapidly.

He'd had no idea when or even if this moment would come...but he had anticipated it. He reached beneath the foot of the bed and retrieved the lengths of rope he had stored there. Without a word he fastened her wrists to the headboard.

He tied two more pieces of rope around her ankles. He was sure she was expecting him to tie them to the wooden knobs at the foot of the bed, and he watched her expression carefully as he lifted her left leg straight up and fastened it to the corner post of the headboard, then repeated the procedure with her right leg. He stepped back to survey his work. Marie's legs were now pulled straight back and spread wide apart above her head. Her hips were hovering over the bed, her ass and pussy completely on display. Her expression, as she stared helplessly back at him, was one of dismay...and deep arousal.

He casually jerked out her butt plug then slammed it back in, causing her to cry out. He slapped her ass cheeks a few times then reached between her legs and began stroking her clitoris vigorously, pinning her with his gaze as he did so. He judged to a nicety exactly when she was on the verge of orgasm, then stopped cold, leaving her writhing and gasping in place. He came around the side of the bed and leaned down to her. "Do you still want to come for me, princess?"

Marie was hyperventilating so hard that she was unable to speak. Her mouth hung open and her eyes were wide and glazed. She managed to nod though, beseeching him with her eyes.

"Very well, princess," he replied softly, kissing her on the forehead. "Remember that you asked for this." He straightened and started to walk away--then turned and with a hint of a smile said, "Wait here." He left the room and Marie heard him walking down the stairs.

She wondered if anyone had stopped just short of making him come. Goddamn him, didn't he know how much this sucked? She was unable to stop herself from whimpering, even though he was no longer in the room to hear her, as her denied pussy throbbed and clenched on empty air. It was akin to pain, this denial. She twisted her hands against the ropes without even realizing she was doing it. How could he ask her if she wanted to come for him and then just walk away? And why had he said, remember that you asked for this?

Marie closed her eyes, finding the sight of her own body so lewdly on display unbearable. Not for the first time this night, she longed for a stiff drink. Would he ever let her have one, she mused, or would that go against his insistence that she "pay attention" every moment?

She heard his steps coming up the stairs. With her eyes closed, it seemed every faint sound was magnified, and she detected the rattle of the plastic bag from the sex shop. She felt suddenly apprehensive. What did he have in there? Her eyes flew open, and she strained to lift her head enough to see what he was doing, feeling the pull in her hamstrings. He had paused at the top of the stairs, apparently taking a moment to enjoy the view. Marie realized she must look ridiculous with her face appearing just above her spread out crotch and hurriedly lay her head down again. She thought she heard him stifling a laugh, but she wasn't sure.

He set the bag down on the bedside table and sat on the bed next to her displayed form. He leaned down and kissed her, very gently. Marie wanted to kiss him back hungrily but held back, following his lead. He kissed her breasts next, slowly, almost reverently. His hair tickled her inner thighs as his head moved between her spread legs. Then he leaned back and his left hand moved to her pussy. Using his thumb and middle finger, he carefully spread her labia to each side, then pushed with his index finger on the top of her pussy, until her clit was good and exposed.

Marie was so engrossed in watching his ministrations that she didn't notice what his other hand was doing. Then she heard the loud, powerful buzz of the vibrator. Her eyes went wide and she gasped in genuine horror. The damn thing sounded like it was on its highest setting! He couldn't be meaning to put that on her clit. Didn't he know how sensitive it was already--how just the gentle pressure of his finger would make her shake to pieces? He was bringing it towards her spread open pussy.

Marie panicked, making a desperate effort to wiggle out from under his hand. He held her down easily with his right forearm across her midsection, bringing the vibrator inexorably closer. "No, don't!" she shrieked, "please--" but her words turned into a loud wail as he shoved the buzzing pink monster right up against her clit.

She came instantly, throwing her head back, her whole body jerking, her fingers clawing helplessly at the sheet beneath her bound hands. For a few moments it was sheer bliss, as her nerves sang with an explosion of pleasure after having been teased for so long. But she was jolted back to earth as the stimulation of her clit turned torturous--he wasn't letting up! He continued to hold the buzzing toy directly against her hypersensitive, swollen clit, and Marie frantically twisted, trying to get away from it. She opened glazed eyes long enough to see the intent, searing hot look on his face, and then she started shrieking again. "Take--it--away!" she cried, breathless. "You can't--oh--oh, God, yeeeessssss!"

Barely maintaining his grip on her pussy, he watched her spasm for the second time in less than a minute. Her hips jerked crazily; her legs shook in their bondage. He watched her skin flush pink, from her face all the way down her chest. He could even see her asshole clenching on the butt plug as she came and came.

Finally, with one great gasp for air, she looked at him, terrified to see the determined set of his features. "Don't! Don't! I can't breathe, please--"

But he was merciless. Watching carefully to make sure she didn't pass out, he forced her to one more crashing orgasm, barely hanging on to the vibrator as her pussy gushed moisture.

When he finally removed the toy, Marie lay limply, soaked in sweat, her face wet with tears, her chest heaving. Her legs were trembling and her clit protruded obscenely, an angry red. He could see it twitching as the aftershocks swept through her, gradually slowing, until finally she opened her eyes and looked at him.

She immediately started begging. "Oh, please, please, Sir, don't do that again. I won't come without permission anymore. I'll--I'll suck your cock whenever you want. Okay? You can fuck me, okay? Yes, please, fuck my pussy instead. You can fuck my ass if you want--"

He covered her mouth with his hand, stopping the flow of entreaty and negotiation. He doubted she even realized she was babbling. "I will definitely fuck you, princess," he said, "but you're going to come for me again first."

Her eyes filled anew; she shook her head, trying again to speak. He reached for his bag of tricks again, this time retrieving a nice big ball gag. He was fairly certain she'd let him put it on her, but pried her mouth open forcefully with his fingers anyway, just because he could. He shoved the ball behind her teeth and buckled the straps behind her head, noting with slight irritation that even on the last hole, the device still wasn't as tight as he would have liked.

Wanting to give her just a little more time, he ran his hands all over her for a minute or two, squeezing her tits, administering little swats to her ass and the backs of her thighs, enjoying her helplessness. He twisted the butt plug, reminding her it was there. Then he switched on the vibrator.

Marie looked at it nervously. The truth was, being tied like this, with her legs over her head, was making her tremendously horny again, and if he would just fuck her, she knew she'd find the strength to come again on his cock. But she didn't think she could stand that awful buzzing toy on her clit again. Coming this hard this many times in a row--it was exhausting, and kind of scary. She had no control over her body--he was manipulating it, could make her scream with orgasm at his whim.

And at the moment, that was definitely his plan. She tensed all over as he spread her pussy with one hand as before, and then brought the vibrator against her.

This time Marie lasted a few more seconds, keening in painful pleasure, before she came explosively again. As he maintained the pressure of the vibrator, her climax went on and on. At its peak, she clenched so hard that the butt plug went flying out of her asshole, and she squirted all over his hand. He would have laughed if he'd seen that happen in a porno, but when she did it, in the throes of a mindless orgasm, it made him desperately hard. He switched off the vibrator, quickly opened his pants, and then, before she'd even caught her breath, plunged into her.

Oh! Oh god! He was finally inside her again! Nothing else mattered—her aching hips, her painfully throbbing clit, her complete and utter exhaustion; they all faded away, along with the rest of the universe: her Master's cock was inside her, filling her, thrusting into her over and over, and that's all there was, all that ever could be. His hands were under her shoulders, gripping her so tightly that she could feel the joints creaking. His face hovered an inch above hers, his eyes staring deeply into hers, possessing her soul as completely as he did her body.

Marie wanted to tell him that, tell him again that she belonged to him, right now. But she couldn't speak, could hardly breathe in fact, through the ball gag, so she tried to tell him with just her eyes: opening to him, willing him to see all the way down to her heart and know how completely she had surrendered to him.

And once again he seemed to read her mind, reaching up to tear the gag from her mouth and throw it aside without slowing or missing a stroke. "Say it!' he commanded her.

"I'm yours, Master!" she cried out. "I'm your slut, I'm your fucktoy, Master! I'm your... Oh god, you're fucking me, Sir! Ohhhh, shit yes... Fuck me, Sir! Your cock...oh god yes, fuck me with your cock! Thank you for fucking me, Sir! Oh, oh god I'm...I'm...please, Sir, may I come for you? Please...shit, oh god...PLEASE MAY I COME FOR YOU SIR!"

Even if he'd wanted to, he couldn't have denied her. He could feel her pussy tightening on him, the preliminary to another staggering climax, and he growled, "Yes, come for me now!" as he began pounding into her hard and fast, his hips slamming into her defenseless, exposed buttocks. He heard her squeak as her whole body clenched too hard to breathe, saw her eyes roll back in her head, then threw his own head back as he began to come, his cock shooting over and over, urged on by her pussy's helpless spasms.

He managed not to collapse on her, which would have put strain on her bound joints, but he rolled onto the mattress beside her for a few minutes, breathing hard, his body still singing with pleasure. When he'd recovered somewhat, he sat up and looked down at Marie, who seemed to be nearly unconscious now that her breathing had slowed and her heart had stopped racing. Her eyes were closed, and the bright flush that covered her face and chest during her orgasms had yet to fade. Her legs hung limply from their bonds; her fingers lay still for the first time since he showed her the vibrator.

He quietly began untying the bonds at her ankles and wrists, guiding each leg gently down to the mattress and gently massaging her calves, thighs, and hips. She didn't stir until he leaned over her and tenderly traced the tear tracks on her face with his finger; then she finally opened her eyes. She saw him smiling down at her and she smiled back, a little shy all of the sudden. He'd seen her at her most vulnerable, climaxing uncontrollably, begging outrageously for him to let her come again. She turned her head away as another thought occurred to her. "Did I...did I do it right this time?" she asked softly.

He caught the worry in her voice and caught her chin, turning her face back up to his. "Princess," he said, "you were perfect."

They smiled at each other a moment more, then he stood up and pulled the duvet over her. They both needed a shower, but she looked exhausted, and he decided it could wait until morning. He left her briefly to go downstairs for another glass of water, which he made her finish, then stripped to his boxers, turned the lamps off and slipped into the bed next to her. He could tell she wanted to snuggle up to him, but she very correctly hesitated to do so without permission, so he benevolently held out his arm, allowing her to wiggle up against his side and lay her head in the crook of his shoulder.

Marie sighed with contentment. She couldn't remember having ever felt so pleasantly exhausted. A little unnerved by her own boldness, she slipped one naked leg over his, snuggling her still-burning crotch up against his hard thigh. She could feel her blood start to quicken again in arousal, but before she could get distressed about it, she was asleep.

zenmackie
zenmackie
769 Followers
12