The Bookstore Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zenmackie
zenmackie
773 Followers

Marie, white-faced, her expression stricken, gave the barest of nods and whispered, "Yes, Master."

He reached down for the collar, which he had dropped to the floor, and fastened it around her neck. "You will wear this at all times, except when you shower."

Marie felt oddly comforted as the cool steel settled onto her collarbones, and she gave him a tremulous smile as she answered, a little more firmly, "Yes, Master." She ignored the tiny voice at the back of her mind asking how she would explain the collar to her friends.

He stood then, raising her to her feet along with him, and embraced her once more, holding her closely to him for a long moment. When he released her and stepped back Marie saw that he had picked up the leash as well; she stood meekly while he attached it to the collar.

He led her downstairs, out the door and into the elevator. He took her down to the garage and helped her into his van, and they drove in silence through the empty streets and the lightening sky until they reached the run-down apartment building where she lived, near to the college. Marie didn't dare to ask how he knew where to go. She was also becoming more and more aware of the fact that she was still completely naked except for her collar and leash. That she hadn't had a shower since...she couldn't remember how long ago it had been but it felt like days. That she smelled of sweat and sex...and Him.

But when the van pulled over to the curb and stopped she simply waited to be told what to do, her gaze locked on him. He got out of the van, came around to her side, opened the door and indicated, by taking her leash in hand and giving it a gentle tug, that she was to get out. She obediently climbed down and stood facing him on the sidewalk, naked, arms at her sides, giving him her complete attention. It was cool enough outside to goosepimple her flesh, and the sun was just beginning to peak above the horizon. She willed herself not to shiver. But it was hard not to, standing at the borderline between her two lives like that.

He reached up and unfastened the leash from her collar, wrapping it lightly around his wrist. He turned away for a moment, sliding open the back door of the van and reaching inside. When he turned to face her again Marie saw that his arms were full of the clothes she had left behind when he'd taken her out of the bookstore a lifetime ago. He handed them to her—even her panties, both sets on top of the pile, naturally—then reached into the van again, coming up with her purse, which he added to the pile, much to Marie's relief, considering that it held all her keys, among other things.

He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her to him. He ran his hands lightly over her behind for a moment then leaned forward over the pile of clothes in her arms and gave her a kiss full of warmth and affection. He pulled back and looked into her eyes and Marie saw that what he had said earlier was true: she was his slave, yes, but she was more than that. Especially to him.

He left without another word, climbing into his van and driving off. Marie stood there watching until the van was lost in the glare of the rising sun, then turned and walked slowly to the door of her building, not caring if anyone saw her or not.

zenmackie
zenmackie
773 Followers
12