The Booth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Glancing at the glory hole I saw that it was empty. I hadn't heard the door from his side to indicate that he had left and once more I felt him watching from his darkened booth.

"Your turn now baby." Said my wonderful wife. " Let's see him suck you now."

I turned to the wall and allowed my throbbing cock to protrude into the darkness. Immediately it was seized by a powerful, calloused hand and I felt the warmness of his salivating mouth envelope my entire cock. I gasped in pleasure as he began to suck me in and out of his mouth. Slowly at first but quickly becoming urgent. It was obvious that he wanted me to cum and cum right then and there.. In my incredibly aroused condition I wasn't going to disappoint. I moved myself to the side slightly to afford my baby a better view of this lewd spectacle. She could see the urgency in my face and she could see this stranger's lips sliding up and down on her husband's cock.

At this, she commanded in a stern voice..."Yeah baby! Shoot your load down his throat."

She was frigging herself furiously and began to slide into another orgasm. This pushed me right off the edge and I fired a powerful blast into my mystery man's hungry mouth. He swallowed it in stride and sucked spurt after glorious spurt of my load down until I lost my erection. I collapsed onto the bench as my wife came down from her climax. I turned her head to face me and as I leaned in to kiss her and as I did I noticed our new friends' huge cock standing tall and proud once again through the glory hole. He obviously liked sucking cock as much as I did.

"Would it be OK with you if I had a shot at this big boy?" She asked turning toward the glory hole.

My freshly drained cock stiffened slightly at the thought of her worshiping this enormous shaft just as I had done only minutes before.

"I can't think of anything I'd rather do right now than to watch you suck this cock."

I saw his cock jump involuntarily at my words. She turned her attention to the glory hole and it's occupant. She reached toward him tentatively and brushed the underside of his shaft with her fingers. Another involuntary twitch as his dick lurched upward seemingly with a mind of its' own. As she wrapped her hand around its' girth I noticed how her hand looked small in comparison to the size of him. She began to slowly stroke up and down its' length. He grew even more erect at her touch and she gasped in amazement. Opening her perfect mouth, she sensuously took in several inches of his length. She quickly developed a rhythm and before long she was pumping with both hands while sucking and slurping shamelessly. I reached across her lap and stroked her sopping pussy. Her juices were literally running from her scalding cunt. I was absolutely beside myself with arousal to be witnessing my darling wife behaving in such a whorish manner. I had never been so turned on in all of my life. My wife was being an absolute slut and I never wanted to see it end. She hungrily gorged herself on him for several minutes as I looked on over her shoulder and fingered her to orgasm after orgasm. Each time she'd cum she let out a muffled, guttural moan from around his monstrous tool.

"I want this in my pussy!" she blurted out as she pulled her lips from his cock with a popping sound..

Before I could nod my approval she rose to her feet, turned an about face, hiked up her sluttish, tight skirt, She then bent at the waist and in one fluid motion she sunk her pussy all the way down to the base of his giant, throbbing, veined pole. As she hit bottom she cried out...

"Oh my god!!! Oh my god!!! I'm cumming already!!!"

He began thrusting in and out of her with extreme force. The wall separating the two rooms shook with the weight of his body as he slammed his huge cock into my wife in an unrelenting assault. She shrieked each time he hit bottom as his incredibly huge, horse like dick spread her open like never before. Over and over again she came. Her juices flowed like torrents down each of her legs.

"Fuck me!, Oh god. Fuck me! Fuck Me!, Harder!, Oh god I keep Cumminnnnnnnnggg!!!!1"

There she was, My dainty little wife in a sleazy bookstore video booth getting railed by a total stranger with the biggest cock I've ever seen. I was hard again and when she noticed, she barked out her demand.

" Get over here with that gorgeous cock and fuck my mouth. I want cock from both ends."

I complied and she immediately started to cum again. This time shrieking stifled screams from around my shaft as each wave of pleasure shot through her electrified body. The wall was shaking and I could hear her lover 's moans rise in pitch as he began his approach toward his release. This was all I needed and my balls tightened into a knot. She was humping him and face fucking me with total abandon as she rolled from one earth shattering orgasm to the next. Suddenly the assault from behind the wall stopped abruptly and then he thrust so hard that I thought he was going to crash through the wall. She was forced forward until my cock found its' way all the way down her throat. Again he slammed himself in to the hilt blasting his seed deep inside her. She screamed out in pure, lustful bliss as he pounded her again and again with such force that I was sure his cock would tear her apart. I gripped her by her hair and held her face into my groin pushing myself as far down her throat as I could reach. She was still convulsing with pleasure as Mr. big and I pumped her full of cum from both ends simultaneously. Slowly she slid her lips from around my shaft as he withdrew that magnificent gift of a cock that he had been blessed with. I felt so totally fulfilled knowing that my wife and I had just been blessed with the pleasure of the very same cock.

The glory hole had gone empty again and we could here him gathering his clothes. Suddenly his hand appeared at the hole. He was holding a business card. I took it and his hand disappeared back into the darkness. She had found her way to the bench and was sitting there with that naughty little skirt hiked up to her waist. We heard the door close in the next booth and then footsteps back down the darkened hallway.

I glanced down at the business card and smiled as my cock stirred yet again. I handed her the card and she read it aloud.

" The Lover's Playground an Alternative Lifestyle Adult Club. Were no fantasy goes unfulfilled. "

There was a phone number, an address and the name of our new acquaintance and who I assumed must be his wife...

"Richard and Tory Long Event Coordinators & Founders."

"Save this card sweetheart. You never know when we're gonna' need another amazing night of raw, sexual abandon." she giggled. " Now get down here and lap all this wonderful cum out of your slut wife's dripping pussy like a good cocksucker!"

She came again as his juices and hers gushed into my eager, waiting mouth.

"you know," She said as she started to laugh out loud. " His name is perfect!"

I looked at her inquisitively.

"Dick Long." She managed to blurt out still laughing.

Now we were both laughing loudly as we straightened ourselves while walking down the darkened hallway. The patrons, all men, stared at my gorgeous lady as we left the bookstore.

We drove home in silence glancing at each other periodically and exchanging warm smiles. No words were spoken. Each of us knew that while this may have been the first time that we'd acted on one of our fantasies it certainly wouldn't be the last.

12