The Borg Come To Boston Public

Story Info
Jeri Ryan gets a surprise on set of her new show.
1.9k words
3.97
76.1k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In May of 2374, the Federation starship USS Voyager returned to Earth after spending seven years in the Delta Quadrant. And with the return came an end.

That end was the end of Star Trek: Voyager - the third of the Next Generation era Star Trek series.

The cast had had their final party, made their farewells. Everybody was moving on to other projects - Kate Mulgrew had a bit part in a new Denzel Washington movie, and there were rumors that Robert Duncan McNeill and Roxanne Biggs-Dawson had actually become so attracted to each other on the show that they were going to start a relationship. Garrett Wang was going to take some time off, Tim Russ was headed back to Broadway, Robert Beltran had no idea what he was going to do, and Robert Picardo was going to be busy filming as the E.M.H. in Star Trek 10.

And Jeri Ryan? Well, she had just accepted a new role in the hit Fox series Boston Public - the role of lawyer-turned-teacher Ronnie Cooke. It was now late October, and she was on the set filming a mid-season episode. This particular episode was going to deal somehow with the vicious attacks on New York City a month and a half before.

So, there she was in the "classroom", waiting for a group of "students" to come in the door. For some reason, though, it was taking longer than she had thought it would.

Finally, the door clicked, and Ryan breathed in relief. It was about time. But when the group of actors walked in the door, rather than the "student"-style actors and actresses she was expecting, in walked four young men - all dressed like Borg.

"What the hell is this?" she asked. "Don't you guys have anything better to do with your time?"

"We are the Borg," they replied. "We must mate with Seven of Nine, Tertiary Adjunct, Unimatrix Zero-One. Do not resist. Resistance is futile."

Jeri Ryan didn't know whether to be creeped out or scared to death by this group of four teenagers. They were obviously Trekkies, which meant that, after a fashion, they must be stalking her, but from their statement, they sounded like rapists. She picked up the phone on her desk that was supposed to connect to the studio, but she got no dial tone.

"All lines of communication have been cut. Resistance is futile."

"Don't come any closer!" shrieked Ryan, picking up a stapler. She threw it at one of the "Borg", who simply lifted his arm and swatted it aside.

"Intercourse with Seven of Nine, Tertiary Adjunct, Unimatrix Zero-One is required. Do not resist. Resistance is futile."

Now, Jeri Ryan is not a woman to be messed with by anybody's standards. Don't let the 42DD breasts fool you - she's 5'10", and could probably kick your ass or mine in a heartbeat. However, she was facing down four nineteen year old football players from UCLA, all of them 6'2" or taller and 200 lbs. or more.

The one who grabbed her was a linebacker. He stood 6'8", towering ten inches over her, and outweighed her by over 150 lbs. He bodily lifted her from her feet and slammed her down on her desk. The second one moved in, and grabbed her skirt with some fake Borg gripping device, and ripped it from her body in one stroke. The third ripped her blouse from her body, exposing her bra-less breasts. The fourth removed his "Borg crotch-plate" and unzipped the jeans he was wearing underneath, allowing a ten inch cock to spring free. He approached Jeri Ryan.

She knew exactly what she wanted, too. "No!" she screamed, turning her head away violently.

The fourth "Borg" grabbed her by her hair, viciously pulled her head back around, and forced his cock into her open, screaming mouth. "Fellatio will be performed," he said harshly. "Resistance is futile!"

Well, at this point, Jeri Ryan had a choice. She could resist, which they said was futile, and they would probably fuck her up pretty good - in fact, that looked a lot like a MAC-10 protruding from one of the fake Borg attachments on that second "Borg's" arm. Her other choice was that she could go along with them, and quite honestly, probably experience some really good sex in the process. Well, to her, the choice was clear. So, she sucked the ten inch cock further into her mouth, and began to really go to work.

The "Borg" who had ripped her blouse off began sucking on her massive tits. They had always been a sense of pride and personal joy for her - tits each the size of a large cantaloupe, and completely natural. Now, as the young football player sucked on her nipples, she felt electric shocks of pleasure course from her tits all the way down through her clit.

Speaking of her clit, the "Borg" who had removed her skirt had bent down to her pussy, and was sucking on her clit. Now the waves of pleasure were going back the other way, and as they increased, she began sucking harder and harder on the fourth "Borg's" dick. All this time, though, the first one, the one who had slammed her down on the table, was just standing off in the corner, watching.

Soon enough, the "Borg" whose dick she was sucking started shuddering, and within seconds, she could feel a surge of energy pulse through his member. Keeping her mouth tightly wrapped around the long pole, she accepted the onslaught of cum as it rushed out of his groin. She swallowed furiously so that it wouldn't spill, and eventually he slowed. He pulled out of her mouth with an audible "pop", zipped up his jeans, replaced the crotch-plate, and left the room.

At this point, the "Borg" who was sucking on her tits climbed up on her chest and began titty-fucking her with his smaller, but still impressive eight-and-a-half inch cock. Ryan had more than ample breasts to titty-fuck, and it was quite evident from the very non-Borg vocals that the young man was making that he was enjoying it immensely. However, it was also obvious that he had been jerking himself off while sucking on Ryan's tits, because just a couple of minutes after he began titty fucking that his back arched, his penis stiffened, and cum flew out of the head, landing on Ryan's face and in her hair. He cummed for nearly a minute before he slackened off. Then, he climbed off of Ryan, and he too left the room, having redressed.

The "Borg" down by her pussy stood up and pulled out his cock - and a very impressive specimen it was, measuring almost fourteen inches. Ryan had never had a cock that big - her previous lover had been Star Trek executive producer Brannon Braga, and his was barely five inches long. The "Borg" worked the head of his cock into her pussy, and very slowly and deliberately began pushing his way in. At times, it seemed as if Ryan would not be able to accept him any further, but he would just push a little more, until he was completely in. At this point, Ryan felt more full of cock than she had ever been before, and felt the beginning waves of an orgasm come on her.

And then it happened. As the "Borg" who was fucking her began to pull out on his first stroke, she had a massive orgasm. He simply continued pumping his fourteen inch cock in and out of her pussy. In fact, she continued orgasming right up until the point where he cummed deep inside her pussy. When he pulled out, she felt empty and had to begin stroking herself for continued pleasure.

At this point, that "Borg" stood up, redressed, and left, leaving only the i7nitial Borg, the one who had slammed her on the desk in the first place. Slowly and deliberately, he removed his crotch plate, then pulled down the jogging shorts he was wearing underneath, revealing -

"Oh my God," she said. He had a massive cock - almost eighteen inches long, and a full eight inches in circumference - over two inches thick! "I have to have that inside of me," she breathed, not even realizing she was saying the words.

"Unacceptable," replied the young man in a Borg-like tone. "Sloppy seconds cannot be assimilated. Resistance is futile."

"Oh no," she gasped. "You can't mean..."

"Affirmative."

So, he meant the place that no man had gone before. Yes, despite thirty-three years of life, despite having tits that could knock a man out with a simple swing against his head, despite a wide variety of lovers, Jeri Ryan was still an anal virgin. And as this young "Borg" stood before her with his eighteen inch long, two inch thick cock, she couldn't possibly imagine how she would accommodate him.

Well, apparently sloppy seconds weren't entirely out of the question, because the first thing he did was shove his cock fully into her pussy, banging into her cervix and setting off another massive orgasm. He pumped in and out about ten times, getting his cock good and lubed up.

At this point, he pulled out, picked her up off the desk, and bent her over it, causing her ass to stick up in the air. As she felt the first pressure against her sphincter, she forced herself to relax, knowing that it would all be over soon.

He had to push his dick into her tiny asshole slowly, bit by bit. In fact, it took almost ten minutes for him to fully enter her asshole. By this time, she was so far gone, as about five minutes into the ass-fucking, she had begun orgasming once more. He pulled back out and began pumping slowly. Despite the slowness of his pumping, though, Jeri Ryan had such a tight asshole that after only four strokes he grabbed her body and felt jets of cum streak into her colon.

But as the young man pulled out, it was apparent that he had great endurance - his penis was still rock hard, and he didn't appear that he was going to lose his erection any time soon. He pulled back, and slammed into Ryan's pussy so hard that she thought she was going to pass out from the orgasm. He banged her with the ferocity and energy of a hyperactive fifth grader who forgot to take his Prozac at lunch. As he had just cum, he was able to fuck her for nearly twenty minutes before cumming again. When he felt it about to shoot out, he slammed his body against Ryan's and his cock went home so hard that it actually penetrated through her cervix, causing Ryan to have such an intense orgasm that even as he shot cum deep into her womb, she began to squirt some kind of milky fluid out of her pussy - the first squirting orgasm she had ever had.

As the young man finished, he pulled out, this time his dick shrinking rapidly. He redressed, and left, leaving a sweaty, cum-covered, exhausted Jeri Ryan bent over her desk, a mixture of her cum and the two young men's cum dripping out of her pussy and ass.

THREE MONTHS LATER

"So, Jeri, I understand you're pregnant?" asked Jay Leno, host of NBC's "The Tonight Show."

"That's right," she said.

"Any chance it's going to look like a Borg, with weird little plastic parts all over its body?" quipped the talk show host, not expecting a serious answer.

"Well," replied the Boston Public star, an evil little grin crossing her face, "you never know..."