The Boss

Story Info
Albert leaves a tough day at work to relax with his wife and...
1.2k words
2.5
64k
5
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

 

Albert Haynes wandered slowly through the procurement department looking over each and every one of the staff as they worked. The general hush in the normally noisy room let him know that he was clearly the center of attention. Everyone knew the company was cutting back on its staff and they knew it was Albert Haynes who swung the hatchet. He paused a moment at the head of procurement's office, but finding the office empty he looked up and down the long hallway and the headed back to the elevators.

On his way to his office a number of people said, "Good Morning Mr. Haynes," to which he simply nodded.

When he finally made it to the top floor, he headed directly to his office, growled at his secretary, "Hold all my calls," and then stepped into his office, closing the door behind him. After sitting quietly for about an hour, he picked up the phone, called the head of procurement and asked him to report to him upstairs. It would be a short meeting, the head of procurement would have until the end of the day to clear out his office.

After his short meeting with the former head of procurement, Albert packed up his briefcase told his secretary he was done for the day and he headed home. Home, where he would meet his wife and they would have a relaxing time together playing with his new video equipment. As he drove home he smiled most of the way, thinking of just how he would lay out the entire system.

As he pulled up into his driveway he noticed another vehicle parked in front of his house. Grabbing his briefcase he walked into his house and found his wife and a tall gentleman with a shaved head sipping drinks in the living room. He put down his briefcase, walked over and kissed his wife saying, "Hello, Cathy, you need to introduce me to your friend."

The man stood up held out his hand and said, "Hey I'm Mark. I just want to be sure you're good with this. You are okay with me and your wife?"

"Yes I am Mark, you see my wife and I share a bond that is much deeper than sexual boundaries."

"I don't know, I just know if I had a wife I'd be ready to kill anyone doing what I'm about to do to your wife."

"Rest assured Mark, I am completely comfortable. In fact I intend to video it if you don't mind."

"Cathy said something about that, I'm okay if you are." They shook hands and then Albert motioned toward the bedroom.

As he immediately went to work on getting the video equipment, microphones and lighting in place, Cathy and Mark quickly undressed and had settled down on the bed. Albert quickly got the system up and running and then zoomed in on the action as Mark first slipped his tongue into Cathy's pussy. Watching the action on his video monitor, Albert pulled off his clothes and then moved around the equipment to get a better view.

He could hear the loud lapping sounds of Mark's tongue on his wife's pussy, so he crawled up and began whispering in his wife's ear, "Come honey, he's eating your pussy, come on him babe." He helped her prop up her head so they could watch him together.

Cathy would look over to Albert and whisper, "It feels so good, I think I'm going to come."

Watching his head bob, Albert glanced over at the video monitor and confirmed it still had a good shot of Mark's face buried in Cathy's pussy. He reached down and took hold of Cathy's hand gauging how close she was to coming by how hard she squeezed. He watched closely as she squeezed his hand hard and then lifted her hips. She suddenly released her grip and moaned loudly as she came.

When her orgasm subsided, he whispered to Cathy, "Now get up on all fours. I want him to do you doggie style while I lick your clit."

He moved down and then whispered to Mark, "I want you to do her doggie style, but I'll be under her like this." He moved into position and Mark quickly straddled him, standing behind Cathy. He then squatted down some, jumped a bit when Albert grabbed his hard cock, but let him guide his cock into her pussy.

Albert was on his back looking up at Cathy's pussy as Mark began to move his cock in and out of her, his balls lightly bumping against her with each thrust. Albert lifted his head and began running his tongue over his wife's clit, feeling Mark's balls bounce off his chin. He glanced at the video monitor from between Mark's legs and confirmed the shot was clear, then he began to stroke his cock and lick his wife's pussy.

He moved down from her clit occasionally actually sliding his tongue over Mark's cock and tasting his wife's fluids on it before moving up to her clit again. The entire experience was so incredible to him he had to stop stroking his cock from time to time to keep from coming too soon. He could tell Cathy was about to come again and Mark was now thrusting and withdrawing frantically, his pelvis slapping loudly against Cathy's ass.

When Cathy finally cried out, "Oh yes, I'm coming," Albert stopped licking her clit, knowing how hypersensitive it gets when she comes and simply watched as Mark shoved his cock to the hilt and held it in her as her pussy convulsed around his cock. Mark waiting until the convulsions subsided and then he continued as Albert watched, stroking his own cock.

In just a minute or two, Mark grown loudly and then pulled his cock out of Cathy's pussy, grabbing it with his hand and finishing himself off. As Albert watched the first splash of Mark's cum on Cathy's pussy, he lifted his ass off the bed and came, spurting his cum up onto his stomach. In the meantime, Mark continued on his cock spurting first on Cathy's ass and then down directly onto Albert's face. He then moved over to the side of the bed and tossed a towel to Albert.

After drying off his face, he lifted his head and licked the cum off of his wife's pussy and ass. He then looked over to Mark, as he cleaned his own cum off of his chest. "You look confused Mark."

"I just don't get it," he said, shaking his head.

Albert got up, shut down the video equipment and then moved it out of the way, so they all could get dressed without knocking things down. Cathy just put on a robe while Albert pull on some pants and the two of them walked Mark to the door.

Standing at the door Mark said once again, "I just don't get it, but anytime you want me to fuck Cathy, just give me a call."

Albert reached out and shook Mark's hand saying, "I enjoyed it and I know Cathy loved it."

Albert then watched Mark walk out to his car shaking his head. The big man climbed into his vehicle and drove away. Albert locked the front door and asked Cathy, "Hey you want to watch the video?" They both rushed into the bedroom.