The Boss and His PA Ch. 02

Story Info
David and Anne continue to explore.
1.5k words
4.46
25.8k
1

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 02/26/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Boss and the PA – a story of a developing relationship.

Part 2.

Two days later I arrived at the office to find Anne already at her desk. She immediately set off for the kitchen for my morning coffee and I was pleasantly surprised - she was wearing a dark blue pin stripe business suit that I had seen her wear before, but the skirt seemed much shorter than I remembered, her shoes were also dark blue high heels and she was wearing black gossamer thin stockings.

As she returned to my office with the coffee She stood (presumably) awaiting my instructions. I decided to ignore this, accepted the coffee with thanks and stuck my head into my papers. Let the tension be increased! Just before lunch I called her number and the following conversation took place - "Anne, I noticed that you look like you have followed the dress code, will you describe to me in detail everything you are wearing."

"David, I am at my desk!" she whispered, "anyone passing my desk will hear."

"Talk quickly and quietly then. Oh and by the way, you have just earned your first punishment for dissent and lack of obedience"

I heard a short intake of breath at that. "I was very aware of your rules and so I examined my wardrobe contents carefully last night so that I would choose clothes that met your criteria and that would please you. I am wearing a black Wonderbra that is front fastening and is very delicate lace. I am wearing black matching thong panties that are pulled up tight into my pussy. My suspenders are also matching and they have been tightened so that I am constantly aware of their presence."

It was difficult to believe that only three days before we had never exchanged such words.

"My suspenders are holding up real stockings - you know the type that do not stretch and that wrinkle at the knees and ankles just like you told me you like at lunch earlier this week. On top I am wearing a white blouse that is semi sheer, and my pin stripe suit. The jacket has been buttoned all morning, and the skirt has been taken up so that it meets with your requirements." (that explains why it looked shorter than I remembered) "And finally I am wearing my Jimmy Choo shoes. My husband looked rather puzzled this morning as I left and I felt rather nervous and embarrassed but I have followed your rule."

"Good. Now did you do the shopping as ordered yesterday?"

"Yes"

"We can discuss the results of your shopping expedition later, but first it is lunch time. I will be leaving now for the Hen and Chicken and you will follow me in five minutes and this is what will happen. Before you leave the office you will remove your bra and panties and you will unbutton the top 4 buttons of your blouse. When you arrive in the pub you will order a drink, you will not recognise me, and you will find a seat at the bar facing me. You will wait 2 minutes then you will remove your jacket and after a further 2 minutes you will cross and uncross your legs in such a way that your stocking tops become visible. After a further 2 minutes you will make sure that you legs open enough for me to see that you followed your orders in respect of your panties. You will make sure that the barman has a good view down your blouse so that he can confirm that you have followed orders with regard to your bra and regardless of who is in the pub you will not disobey your orders.

Finally, when I give you a signal you will slide of your seat making sure that any men in the pub are very aware that your tits are not encased in a bra, that you are wearing stockings and suspenders and then you will leave the pub and return to my office where you will wait for me."

I had made this up on the spur of the moment with no expectation that she would agree, but without waiting for a reply, I hung up, put on my jacket and left the office.

I ordered a pint, some lunch and sat at a table in the corner. My heart was pounding; my cock was stirring just imagining that she might do something along the lines I had suggested. A few minutes later and much to my amazement Anne entered the pub, walked up to the bar and ordered a drink.

As the drink was served she looked around as though looking for a seat, spotted me and then chose a seat at the bar directly in my line of vision. This was beyond my expectations since I had not thought that Anne would so readily follow my directions. Of course at this point I was uncertain as to how much of my fantasy was about to become reality.

I was in a state of nervous expectancy, heartbeat rising, cock stirring and mentally urging her on, whilst also wondering what I had started and whether if she obeyed there would be any trouble. I also had no idea whether she had complied with any of my directions regarding her attire! I saw her looking at her watch and then watched mesmerised as she removed her jacket - just like I had ordered! I guess anyone watching my face would have seen my expression change as I could see for the first time that at least she had carried out some of my directions regarding her dress.

Her blouse was indeed semi transparent, certainly enough to ascertain that she was not wearing a bra, and enough to give a tantalising hint of darkness at the tips of her breasts with Anne's nipples just poking at the thin material. Unbelievably, she seemed to have complied with the button directions as well - I had just said 4 buttons without thinking - but it now looked like four buttons pretty much left her blouse open all the way down to her waist.

My cock was by now pressed hard against by trousers and I was feeling very uncomfortable as I tried to ease the tension in my groin. Another look at her watch and she seemed to be trying to settle herself more comfortably on the stool by moving her bottom around, crossing and uncrossing her legs. By the time she had finished this manoeuvre it was clear to me that her tight pin stripe skirt had risen up her thighs and her stocking tops were visible.

It was also clear that the few people in the pub had become aware of her presence and that she was attracting some attention. How far would she go? Another glance at her watch, then she uncrossed her legs and directly facing me opened her legs slowly so that I had my first uninterrupted sight of her pussy.

She had removed her panties and was now sitting in a public bar; legs open allowing me to see something that only a few days before I would never have believed possible! Next she swivelled from the waist towards the bar whilst keeping her legs facing directly towards me and spoke to the barman.

Although I couldn't see what he could it was obvious that he must have been looking directly at her tits from a distance of about 12 inches. I can only imagine that her breasts must have been fully visible with the combination of sheer blouse and so many buttons undone.

This was beyond my wildest expectations since I had never really believed that our conversation over Christmas lunch would lead to anything other than a bit of mild flirtation in the office. She finished her conversation with the barman then turned back towards me, smiled nervously obviously awaiting my signal that she could leave. Having nodded to give my consent, she slipped off the bar stool allowing her skirt to catch at the back as she dropped to the floor.

That action left her skirt rucked up at the back so that her stocking tops, suspenders, and a hint of milky white buttock were clearly visible. She turned round lifting her jacket from the chair back and proceeded to put it on. Finally she straightened her skirt as though she had only just noticed its situation, and then proceeded to leave the pub.

I was shell-shocked. I could hardly believe that Anne, my efficient PA had acted in such a submissive and exhibitionist manner after only the mildest suggestion from me. I also began to understand that our restaurant conversation had led Anne very quickly to a realisation that there was some part of her character that (presumably) enjoyed being submissive, dressing sexy, and being an exhibitionist. I also concluded that this opened a number of possibilities for me, and that it might allow my largely latent voyeuristic tendencies to be utilised.

I was also aware that my dominant character that had been clear in a business context might also now be useable in a sexual sense.