The Boss Ch. 01

Story Info
She'll do anything to keep her job... and she'll enjoy it.
1.8k words
3.72
40k
10

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 11/18/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is chapter one of an ongoing story. Chapters 2 and 3 are already finished, chapter 4 is nearly there. I file this under BDSM because of the strong power exchange undertones... the full manifestation of the D/s relationship won't happen until chapter 3, but if you're willing to stick with me, I hope you'll find it worth the wait. This isn't a quick story. The plot builds slowly, and each successive chapter is longer than the one before it, so far.

All comments welcome and appreciated, but if you have criticism please keep it constructive.

Also, please be gentle, this is my first time. ;)

Special thanks to Fetishep for editing.

*****

I sighed as I clocked in at work. It was only a few minutes after 9, and already this day was a catastrophic disaster. "Authorization code needed" flashed across the screen. I punched in the code, cursing under my breath, and then walked to my desk, listening for the chime of the email that would surely be coming any minute now. My boss was not going to be happy that I'd been late again, for the third time this week, and I was dreading the confrontation that was coming. My only hope was that I could make her sympathize with my horrid week. It had all started last Sunday morning. My boyfriend and I had another stupid fight about another trivial thing, and he had stormed out of the house. He finally returned shortly after dinner with a friend. He and his friend began to throw his stuff into boxes, while I sat on the bed and stared after them. As he handed me his key, he said "I'm sorry. This just isn't working anymore; for either of us." And then he was gone.

Monday was the first day I'd driven myself to work in months, and of course I had a flat tire. By the time I looked up the bus schedule, realized that wasn't going to work, and called a friend to drive me in, I was 10 minutes late to work. That was the day I found out about the authorization code, and that the system notified my boss if anyone hadn't clocked in by 5 minutes after the start of the shift, and again when they finally got there. I got my car fixed after work on Monday, and Tuesday was uneventful. I hoped that my bad luck was over, but Wednesday there was an accident on my way in, and I was again almost 10 minutes late. Then, today, there was some event happening a few blocks over and I couldn't find parking in our lot, making me a full 6 minutes late. 1 minute too long to slide through in the grace period.

The day crawled by, while every time a new email popped up, I jumped. I ate my lunch at my desk, not even bothering to clock out, in hopes that it would count for something with my boss. As it closed in on 3, I began to hope she was going to let it go. By 4:30, I had even begun to believe I'd gotten away with it this time. By 4:45, I was sure I was in the clear. At 4:50, I received the dreaded summons. "My office, 5:01." I cringed at the brevity of the email. She was obviously really unhappy, and I really could not afford to be even a minute late to this meeting. Of course, as my luck would have it, at 4:59 I received a call from an important client that I couldn't afford to blow off. By the time I hung up the phone, it was 5:05 and I was on the verge of a panic attack. I hurried upstairs to her office, checking my makeup in a mirror as I went.

When I reached her office, I tried to slow my breathing while her secretary let her know I was there. The secretary opened the door to usher me into the office; my boss dismissed her for the evening, and motioned me to sit down. I sat across from her at her small conference table, where she sat looking through a folder, and studied her to keep from fidgeting as the seconds ticked by in silence. She was small, not even 5 feet, with long chestnut hair and olive skin. I knew from previous interactions that her hair came all the way down to her perfectly rounded ass, but today she had it up in a bun. She was wearing an expertly tailored skirt ensemble, and although the jacket went a long way toward masking her hourglass figure, her magnificent breasts were harder to hide. I guessed her to be around a 32D or DD, and thanks to her petite figure they were one of the first things you noticed. That's probably a terrible thing to say about one's boss, but there you have it. To be honest, although I would never admit it to anyone else, I was more than a little in awe of her, quite envious of her incredible body, and very attracted to her. I was also terrified of whatever was going to come of this meeting.

All this flashed through my mind as the seconds ticked audibly by, and we sat in silence. Finally, she looked up from the folder she'd been studying. "I assume you know why I've called you here," she began.

"Yes, ma'am, I've been late a few times this week. I'm very sorry about it. It's just been a horrid week, and it seems like everything that could go wrong, did. I promise, it won't happen..." she held up her hand, and I stopped.

"I'm not interested in your excuses. You couldn't even manage to be on time to this meeting, and yes, I'm sure whatever you were doing was terribly important, but I will not let routine tardiness slide."

I nodded. "Yes, of course, ma'am, like I said, I'm so very sorry. It won't happen again, I promise."

She studied me for a few seconds, before replying. "I'm sure it won't, particularly because if you can't give me one good reason not to fire you in the next 30 seconds, you won't be returning to work here."

I could feel my world begin to crumble around me. If I lost this job, I would lose the apartment I had shared with my boyfriend, and that would mean moving back home unless I could find work very quickly, but without being able to provide references for the work I'd been doing for the last two years, that didn't seem likely.

"Please, ma'am, I know I've messed up. I'm sure I can find some way to make it up to you. Please. I'll do anything." I knew I was begging, but I was beyond caring.

"Anything?" she asked, with an arch of an eyebrow.

"Yes, ma'am, anything." I suddenly remembered a rumor I'd overheard when I first started working for the company and, like a godsend, a plan formed for my final desperation ploy to keep my job. If it failed, I had nothing to lose, and if it worked, well, I had everything to gain. "Your job must be so stressful," I began, as I stood up and walked around to behind her chair, "dealing with fuckups like me all week, cleaning up other people's messes and keeping this company running so smoothly." I began to gently massage her neck while I kept talking. "Surely you could use someone to help you unwind at the end of long days. Someone to come in after everyone else has gone home, give you massages, help you release all the tension and frustration that must build up on a daily basis." I slowly eased her jacket off her shoulders. This was the critical moment. If she told me to stop now, I had failed. If not, there was still hope. She shrugged out of her jacket, and I quickly stepped across the room to hang it up before hurrying back to continue massaging her neck and shoulders.

"And you're saying you'd be willing to fulfill that role? To be here, every afternoon after work to provide whatever services I desire to help me unwind at the end of the day?"

"Yes, ma'am, every afternoon, anything you needed. I would be completely at your disposal." I continued my massage down her back as I spoke, and then punctuated that last comment with a kiss on the side of her neck.

She turned her head to look up at me. "Completely? I would expect total, and immediate, obedience. You would watch for Janet to leave, and then you would report immediately to my office, where I will use you in any way I see fit until I dismiss you for the evening. Do you consent to this?" I tried to ignore the jolts of anticipation as I answered her.

"Yes, ma'am, gladly."

"Very well, we will give this idea of yours a try. At the end of every day, you will choose between cleaning out your office, or, coming here as soon as Janet leaves. If you do not show up in my office, your employment with this company will be severed immediately, and without benefits. I will expect you to sign a letter of resignation which I will keep, undated, in my drawer, so don't even think you'll be able to draw unemployment after this. And remember, I am a well-respected member of this community. If you told anyone about this arrangement, they wouldn't believe you. Do you agree to these terms?"

"Yes, ma'am," I replied, but with a little more trepidation. It was beginning to sink in that I'd gotten myself into one hell of a sticky situation, but I would lose too much if this didn't pay off to back out now.

"Alright, then we will begin tomorrow. For now, you are dismissed."

"Yes, ma'am, thank you." I stammered, as I let myself out of her office. The entire drive home was spent agonizing over exactly what would be expected of me in these evening sessions. I was so lost in fantasies that I barely even tasted my dinner, and by the time I was ready for bed I was too wound up to sleep. I lay there, staring at the ceiling, her perfect body crystal clear in my mind, "I will use you in any way I see fit" still echoing in my ears, and knew sleep was hopeless. My hand drifted down over my stomach, to between my legs. With my boyfriend out of the picture, masturbation was going to have to do this time. After an intense orgasm, I drifted off to sleep, where I dreamed about all the delicious sexual possibilities I wouldn't really allow myself to consider while I was awake.