The Boss Ch. 02

Story Info
Veronica's assitant is used as a bargaining chip.
1.3k words
4.32
45.6k
13

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 08/02/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

2- Hostile Takeover

Life as Veronica's assistant had become the greatest few weeks of my life. If anyone has ever told you routine is boring believe me they could not be more wrong. Sure the work itself was never overly cerebral but was usually varied and when you have the most beautiful woman in the world purposely flashing you her package even the most boring work became the highlight of my day. That is until work itself ended then the highlights reel for the day got a whole lot longer.

One day though Veronica caught me before I even made it to my desk, smiled like a devil and told me to follow her, how could I say no? As we walked Veronica explained that we were going to a meeting with one of the more 'aggressive' clients our company serviced. From the way she said aggressive I could already tell there was something she wasn't telling me.

As we walked into the conference room I noticed the logo of a well known gym chain, it was in fact the very chain of gyms I myself worked out at. Looking at the representatives it was obvious they worked for a gym, there were three of the two men and a woman. Both men wore suits but both looked as if they would be more comfortable in gym shorts and a singlet, or was that just my mind hoping? The woman wore a power suit but it did not hide the fact she was easily as fit as both men.

Introductory handshakes gave me a better chance to have a squiz at their beautiful physiques. The woman, obviously the leader of their group, was called Marie and as I suspected had the strong grip of a woman who loved her sport and was used to being one of the guys. Her blonde hair made her look innocent from a room away but up close she seemed almost as dominant as Veronica despite being half a foot shorter than me. Brad it turned out was even bigger than I had thought with huge arms bulging at the seams of his suit, he was obviously of pacific islander or Maori descent with darker not quite brown skin. Aiden it seemed was more my size obviously strong but in an athletic way with a face like Christiano Ronaldo.

As it turned out Veronica was running the meeting almost exclusively with Marie it seemed us men were there simply to make up the numbers. I tuned out for most of the meeting but as it seemed to be winding up I heard the sentence "well if he does his job well the deal is done."

As this was said everyone turned to look at me, Veronica just smiled at me with that grin she always got just before she pushed my head into her crotch. "Why don't you take your shirt off?" She asked as Aiden got up and locked the door. Not quite sure what I had gotten myself into I slowly took of my jacket, loosened my tie and undid my shirt. Veronica waved Marie forward who walked over to me and began caressing my stomach and chest, before long Aiden had joined her while brad stood off a little, arms crossed obviously enjoying the show.

Suddenly Marie bobbed down, undid my trousers slipped out my cock and with a little smile at the erection they had already caused in me, swallowed it in one go. Sure I'm not huge but the way her throat so calmly enveloped my shaft was amazing. Aiden joined her at my crotch and they took turns rubbing and sucking my dick until, still a little dumfounded by the events around me I came.

Veronica by now was working her own throat magic on brad who, now naked, became an object of amazing power. Everything about his body was huge, and I mean everything 12 inches of thick pacific meat and even Veronica was gagging as she tried to fit it all in her mouth. As brad noticed I had cum he walked over carrying Veronica easily in his huge arms.

Marie smiled and grabbed Veronica pulling her into a passionate kiss, as they made out Aiden stood up undid his own trousers and told me to get on my knees. With 6 inches of meat dangling in front of me I could not say no and busied myself sucking my first man in weeks. Without sounding to up myself I must admit I made him cum pretty quickly but then again he seemed like he was in a rush to get to the next step which as he got up became clear.

Veronica and Marie were sitting on the desk Veronica fingering Marie but as Aiden stood up so did they and walked over to me. Veronica grabbed Aiden and took him back over to the desk while Marie walked straight up to me, lay down in front, spread her legs and forced my head into her pussy. I was now on all fours eating out Marie when she said " I hope you're ready for one hell of a pounding you little slut, if you even think of stopping what your doing right now your job is as good as dead." It was at this moment that I heard a shuffling behind me and remembered the image of brad's huge throbbing cock...

Without warning three fingers were shoved in my ass and I did my best to stretch my hole knowing the next thing going in would not be as easy. As I predicted the fingers were soon gone and within seconds I felt a huge presence pressing against my hole. "Open wide you little slut," Marie laughed as brad forced his way into my bowels in one hard excruciating thrust. I was instantly filled, pain racking my hole as he roughly forced his way deeper and deeper inside. All the while Marie pushed my head harder into her wet pussy.

Within a minute brad had bulldozed his way into my anus and began to pump, Marie was laughing evilly as I desperately tried to get in rhythm with his powerful strokes while burying my tongue deep inside her. "Come on slut take it, take it," she shouted between ever harder breaths, "lick it bitch lick it." For what seemed like hours I was degraded as brad's pounding got harder and harder, while Marie who, even for a woman, had amazing stamina got closer and closer. But like all good things her stamina did come to an end and with a shriek her body tensed and a flood of juices flowed all over my face. With what must have been a beautiful scene in front of him brad could take it no more and with one last ass splitting pound he filled me with wave after wave of man juice. Marie though wasn't finished as she made me continue until at least three orgasms had passed through her.

Finally though brad pulled me up to see Veronica and Aiden standing over me, if nothing else brad has impeccable timing and as I looked up two shots of cum splattered over my face mixing with the assortment of sweat, saliva and Marie's glorious elixir. "Well he is definitely a great slut Veronica, he took Brad like he was born too and the things he did with his tongue!"

"Thank you Marie, so do we have a deal?"

"Like I said if he does his job we have a deal and unlike the other two you have tried he didn't run off crying, I mean look he's bloody smiling, of course we have a deal."

"Good work my little slut," Veronica said smiling. And with that they all left leaving me naked, sticky and loving every minute of my new job.