The Boss Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
monak4u
monak4u
31 Followers

Five more with the tawse made her moan, moving back and forth....

"You will have to stay still......maybe this will help."

I took a blindfold out of the bag and pulled it across her eyes......

"You shouldn't see this......"

Blindfolded and squirming......I took the twisted hanger and brought it closer to her flesh...

I pressed it on the top of her breast.

Laura knew the meaning of hell as I touched the wire first to one breast then the other. I picked up the tawse again and gave her tits another round of beating, just to make sure she knew who was in control. Laura wanted to be the slave. Laura had done the same thing with other girls.

Now for the grand finally. "I have bent the hanger so that it's about an inch where it going to touch you, but since the wire is so small I'm going to brand you twice about a 1/8 of an inch apart and in three spots so will have a ladder effect, I'm going to let the burning go deeper than on your ass and tits because I don't want it covered with hair .The wire lay on the barbeque getting hot.

I kissed her, "Are you ready to take the pain for your owner?" She begged me not to do it, "Please Mona I have told you that I'm ready to be your slave that you can do whatever you want to me."

I laughed, "Ironic isn't it? I can do whatever I want to you, yet you are begging not to brand you. Well my love it has to be done I'm afraid. What kind of mistress would I be if I gave in to my slaves wishes? No my dear you're going to get the final marks."

I pulled her legs above her head...I tied each ankle to the top of the headboard......she was stretched tight...her pussy spread wide open. I then took the red hot wire......put it at the top of her mound....and let it touch her sensitive flesh..

A puff of smoke above her mound and a scream from her mouth made the branding very real to me. I watched the brand etch into her flesh.....

Her legs and pelvis contracted, as if she was trying to get away.....but she couldn't and she knew it.

The pain she felt was indescribable. Laura just howled uncontrollably. I took the brand and pressed it into her mound.....then i separated her wet pussylips......and pressed it into the top of her cunt.........you screamed and tried to move your legs......good thing I tied you tight....so you couldn't move.......your pussy was trembling.

Then I press it in a little lower.....Stroking you forehead then kissing you, I said "It will be over in a couple of minutes sweet heart. Laura could only blubber sobbing nodding her head. "Then you will truly belong to me ,when you are all healed we"ll go out and I"ll show you off in you skimpy bikini every body will see the brands and know that your my property."

I lifted the red hot wire, smiling I again pushed it into her cunt lips.

I finished branding her......threw the hanger in the sink. I could hear the sizzle of hot metal on water.

I looked at my handiwork.......then rested my head between her legs.....moved my tongue up her thigh.....licked her pussylips......I could feel her quiver.......and moan.

I stuck my tongue on her clit.....moved it back and forth......then moved my tongue into her cunt....my thumb took my tongue's place on her button.....I rubbed it raw......I pushed my tongue into her tortured pussy........i could feel her shudder.

"Tell me you will be my slave." I told her.

The pain was over whelming. Laura had never felt pain so bad. She wanted to curl up and die ,her fingers then her tongue took her mind from the pain. She thpught to myself, "what kind of slut was I, just been branded a bunch of times and now I was hot, and wet." Then Mona asked again "Tell me who owns you, whose slave are you, tell me slut?"

Laura couldn't help herself. I blurted out through sobs, "Yes. I belong to you, I promise to do what ever you want no matter what, yes Mistress you own me."

monak4u
monak4u
31 Followers
12