The Boss Gets Her...

Story Info
Thick chocolate partner gets it from associate.
1.5k words
4.14
123k
15

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 02/14/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Boss Gets Her Big Ass Banged

(The story you are about to read is true. Of course the names have been changed to protect the ...can we call anyone here innocent?)

I am an African-American male residing in Baltimore, MD. I stand 5'8," muscular with a big 8-inch dick. I am an attorney by profession and thus, I spend hours working both weekdays and weekends. I rarely go out clubbing. I don't know whether it is because of my age (34 at the time this story took place) or that the streets& people have become so wild that I'd rather stay home and listen to some good music with good friends.

Well, let's talk about this one weekend in particular. It was a rainy Friday evening in October somewhere around 6:30 pm and I was itching for something to do, somewhere to go, some woman's big ass to stick my big black dick into. The first person to cum to my mind was the beautiful Rachael Thomson (named changed). Rachael is about 8 years my senior, 5'4," pretty/sexy smile, aggressive & lively personality and did I forget to mention on of the biggest and shapeliest assess on 2 hot chocolate sturdy legs. I called Rachael, however her answering machine picked - up. I leave a message, "Rachael, this is John Hankins, how are you? Look, I am going to Warmdaddy's tonight somewhere around 8:00 pm. If you're free lets have some drinks, food & chill with some good music. My treat. Meet me there if you have no plans. By the way, did I tell you that Rachael was also my boss? She was the partner in charge of my practice area at the firm.

It was now 7:15 pm, so I packed my briefcase and headed for Warmdaddy's Blues Club. Time was moving and the music was grooving until I realized it was 8:45 pm and following my 3rd J & B on the rocks and 2nd Heiny I began to think Rachael wasn't cumin' Damn! I wanted to see this sexy well-stacked sista. Rachael had deep chocolate skin...just beautiful!

Now we're cookin' the clock struck 9:00 pm and Rachael made her grand entrance wearing a black short skirt which stopped about 3 inches above her knees, black 3 inch pumps, a deep purple low - cut, cleavage baring blouse top off with a black business jacket...this chick was stunning! My dick began to grow in my pants...can you say hard as a baseball bat!

Well, I got up and approached her. Once I escorted her to our table we ordered a bottle of champagne and appetizers. During the next 2-½ hours we drank, talked & relaxed listening to great blues. Trying to "string-out" the evening as long as possible, I suggested that we go to a nearby jazz club and continue this wonderful evening. So we left and drove 2 miles to Imperials, a local jazz establishment.

While at Imperials, I gained the assistance of soothing jazz to set the mood for our wonderful conversation where we looked into one another's eyes and subtly touched at appropriate times.

It was now close to 2:00 am and approaching closing time. It was now time to figure out how I was going to get Rachael and her big ass back to my place. Rachel and I strolled back to the car holding hands. Once we got to my new pathfinder jeep I walked her to the passenger side. Before opening the door, I turned her toward me and aggressively kissed her lips while massaging her back and shoulders.

Rachael responded with equal enthusiasm, skillfully manipulating her tongue down my throat. I slowly slid my hands down her firm back and with both hands took her juicy, firm ass cheeks and squeezed with zeal.

Oh My! The feel of Rachael's big phat ass was something to write home about. We hugged and kissed and caressed and groped on another for a good 5 minutes before either of us spoke a syllable.

Rachael's lips forced the words to inform me that she had wondered if we were doing the right thing since our relationship was that of boss-employee and had until that time been strictly platonic. Basically Rachael had been like a mentor.

Slowly but forcefully, I took her head in my hands, brought her soft full lips to mine and passionately kissed her. Following the kiss, I had gathered my sexiest imitation of the late great Barry White's voice and told her how good I could make her feel and that all she needed to do was to relax and enjoy the ride.

I drove Rachael to her car, which was parked in a lot, and she then followed me back to my home. Once at my place I had fixed us both a scotch on the rocks and put a Coltrane cd on. I lit my candles and walked her from my bar to my sofa where we fell into a warm embrace as we entered into a mode of whispering sweet nothings and soothing caressing. After approximately 30 or so minutes and the clock approaching 4:00 am and Rachael massaging my dick and I her breast, I unzipped my slacks and released Da Monster!

Rachael coyly said, "Stop, no, no. Damn, that thing is as big as my wrist" (I think my dick is close to 6 inches around. Women have described it as being like a large cucumber.) But when I placed her hand on my 8 inches of rock hard love pole she eagerly squeezed with excitement.

Pulling it from her grasp and shaking my big dick in my hand, I boldly suggested (you would have had to been in my shoes to realize how awkward this was to do to my boss, mentor & friend), "follow me upstairs. I am going to fuck you like you've never been fucked.

She exhaled heavily, got up from my black leather sofa and told me to lead the way to the bedroom. Upon hearing this it seemed like my heart started to race and my dick grew to a stiffness and size that I had never ever experienced...this was going to be my night.

I walked behind her so I could get a good look at that phat shapely ass going up the stairs. Once in my bedroom, I wasted no time getting completely naked. I walked to Rachael and took my time in disrobing this African Queen down to her birthday suit and what a wonderful suit it was. I laid her down on my king size bed as I was in awe admiring the woman I was about to fuck silly. By this time my dick was so hard that I thought it would just blast off to the moon. Rachael's pussy was hairy and wet with her juices. The musty aroma of her pussy filled the air to a point where it was competing with my scented candles for dominance. I started at her forehead and kissed, licked and nibbled my way down to her lips...sucked her tongue...licked and bit her neck...all the while massaging her left breast with one hand and caressing her inner thighs with the other.

"Fuck me, fuck me. Would you please fuck me," she exclaimed.

Grabbing her by the waist with both hands, I slowly but powerfully entered her sweet pussy and boy was it sweet, tight and wet. I fucked her on her back for what seemed to be hours but was actually closer to 15 minutes. I would give her slow hard stokes...bring my dick to the point where only my big mushroom shaped head remained in her womanhood and then bury the entire 8 inches in her with authority. I was fucking her with everything I had. Shit, how many brothers get the opportunity to fuck their bosses into next week. I wasn't going to blow this chance. Mentor, boss, friend, whatever, Rachael was going to remember this night for the rest of her life. I was determined to make this 40 something woman love every minute of her being fucked by her 30 something employee and never forget it.

Next, I at once motioned for her to turn over on her stomach and I took that big black funky ass from behind. I smacked and groped my bosses' big heart shaped ass I slammed my rock hard bone in her. Rachael moaned like a bitch in heat all the while begging or should I say demanding more of my dick.

"Move that phat ass Rachael! Shake that big ole' ass around," I shouted as I fucked her from behind. Rachael must have cum 5 or 6 times in 30 minutes. Grabbing her hair with my left hand and smacking that big black ass sweaty ass with my right hand I tried to fuck her funky ass through the mattress as I busted a nut like never before.

Well, we fell asleep butt naked only to wake up 2 hours later to do it all over again. This time I her get on her knees and suck my dick before giving her damn near a gallon of cum down her throat. That was something. I came down her throat and she swallowed it all up...every drop. We fucked all the next day, stopping only to get food and drink. That was the beginning of a long, great relationship. Because of work and friendship considerations we only had two more sexual encounters. I will continue the story with those stories if there is interest.