The Boss Gets Her... Ch. 03

Story Info
Black attorney gets her young stud.
9.3k words
4.44
65.8k
9

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 02/14/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello readers. This is the final episode of my “fling” with Rachael, one of the partners at my law firm. Please read both chapters of “The Boss Gets Her Big Ass Banged” for perspective.

You had to be there to really picture this scene; but I’ll try my best to give you the visual. Rachael’s brand new black Mercedes is parked on the bottom floor of our law firms parking garage. I had purposely instructed her to park in the dark & secluded back corner, so as to give us privacy. The back of her car was facing the wall of the garage, allowing us even more privacy. Rachael and I had exited her car and were preparing to go back into the office after returning from seeing one of our corporate clients. Things had got out of hand. Rachael had opened her trunk…leaned in to grab her brief case…the sight of her blue pinned stripped business skirt stretched tightly over her Big Black Funky Ass was just too much for me to stand still for.

I quickly lifted her skirt to her waist.

She was caught way off guard by the sudden Spring evening breeze that blew across her exposed purple lace-panty covered ass and garter belt.

I gave those fleshy ass cheeks the smack they deserved…SPANK! SPANK! Both black butt cheeks got the business.

Ouch! Rachel exclaimed as she felt the sharp crack of my open hand against her booty.

Before she knew what was happening, I had her garter belt unsnapped and panties down by her leather 3 inch “Fuck Me” pumps. I had my black slacks unhooked and my zipper down exposing my Big 8 inch Dick ready for assault on dat ass!

“NO! Not Here!” Rachael half – heartedly protested.

“You know you want it! Shut up and take dis Big Dick!” I countered.

Take it she did. Within seconds, I had grabbed both of Rachael’s hips, bent her head down into her trunk and thrust my dick deep up in her tight ass. I showed her ass no mercy. Yeah, at 7pm on a Tuesday evening, towards the end of our workday, I was hammering my big assed boss all up in her booty.

“Someone might come. Is anyone coming? Stop! Someone might come.” Rachael pleaded.

“No one is coming. Besides even if someone comes you know you love me giving you this dick,” I teased as I grabbed her beautiful black hair while continuing to wear her asshole out with my big dicked assault.

I fucked Rachael with her head buried down in her trunk and her big trunk sticking straight up in the air for at least 10 minutes. Finally, I couldn’t take it…my dick couldn’t take this enjoyment any longer. Watching my hard-as-ever dick slide in and out of her ass and her dark brown ass jiggle was just driving me mad. Plus, Rachael’s as had those stretch marks that really turned me on…I see them as the sign of a “real” mature woman. My nut was begging to bust loose from my heavy sweaty black balls. Realizing that I was on the verge of giving up my nut, I gave her big bouncy black ass another couple of hard, stinging smacks before unleashing wad after wad of my seed deep up in her ass! “Take it all Miss Boss Lady,” were the last words this fine, intelligent senior partner heard before I just ‘bout collapsed on her back after finishing my cum inside her. I dried my sticky cum covered dick on Rachael’s skirt (against her wishes, of course. But what could she do…I had just given her seldom fucked ass the fucking of a lifetime.) as I pulled my slacks up and straighten myself up. Before pulling her skirt back down over her ass, I gave those big juicy black cheeks a final smack for good measure.

As Rachael and I walked up to her office, I harassed her all the way, “ Oh, I didn’t know Ms. Prim and Proper big shot law partner likes to take it up her big ass.”

“Stop it John, you are out of control,” Rachael responded.

“I am going to be thinking about dat tight ass of yours for the rest of the evening. How will I be able to concentrate on this damn case,” I asked.

Turning and looking down at my groin while licking her lips, Rachael whispered, “Damn, you’re right…I may have to come get some more of dat dick before we leave the office tonight.”

“I thought Ms Boss Lady didn’t like to mix fuckin’ wit working?” I teased.

She just rolled her sexy brown eyes back at me.

As we approached the elevator leading up to our office suites, the feeling of power I had was unreal. I had sexually conquered my boss. The woman I directly reported to was damn near my sex slave. I had had her suck my dick and fuck me in her office as well as fucked her silly for a weekend during her girlfriend’s wedding. Yeah, a brotha was feelin’ kinda good about himself. Now, as my boss entered the elevator ahead of me she basically looked like a well-fucked hoe…my own personal well – fucked hoe…Cum stains on the back of her skirt (her business suite jacket hid the stain from public view, but I knew it was there…I knew that I had wiped my semi-hard cum dripping dick clean using the back of her skirt)…her hair looked less than perfect…and if you got close enough you could get wiff of sex from her wet pussy and nut filled ass. Yep, Boss Lady Rachael was now my whore! My Fuck toy! My slutty older woman.

“Get your Big Juicy Ass on that elevator,” I order Rachael while slapping that butt of hers one more time.

Once on the elevator, I leaned with my back on the wall while Rachael stood just inches away from me with her big phat ass pressed up against my dick. In seconds, I was hard again.

“Darn it, doesn’t that thing ever need rest?” Rachael rhetorically asked as she grinded her big ass into my growing hard-on.

I just couldn’t help it. Knowing that most workers had gone home by this time and thus, our chance of being interrupted on the way up to the 33rd floor were slim, I ground my dick back into the crack of her lovely ass in rhythm with her seductive movements. Yes, Rachael was backin’dat thang up and I was mos def giving it right back to her. This was the ole’ high school staple, “dry fuck!”

All the way up to the 32nd floor, where I got off, I squeezed her big 38Ds, kissed and bit her neck and played and pulled in her hair while letting my dick rest in the crevice between her 50 inch ass cheeks.

Before getting off and leaving her to go up one flight of stairs to her boss’ office, I reached into her blouse and further into her bra and pulled both nipples just for fun.

That did it for her. With my hands manipulating her nipples, Rachael came right there in the elevator. She had had enough. Minutes before going in to speak with her boss, Rachael was cumming all in her panties. She just stood right in front of me…looking deep into my eyes…holding my arms tight and moaning quietly while her body shook from her powerful orgasm.

“By Boss Lady. Now go meet with your boss with my nut all up in your ass and your pussy all sticky & wet.” I teased.

Rachael just gave me this, “Damn, I love you for making me cum,” look and let the elevator doors close between us.

Men, have you ever noticed that right after you get some good pussy, right after you’ve done some good hard fuckin’, that your dick is rock hard again and you want some more pussy? Well, it wasn’t an hour since I’d finished busting my nut up Rachael’s ass and there I was sitting behind my wooden desk trying to ignore the hard-on between my legs. Yes, I was horny and ready to give dis Big Monster Dick another workout. I knew I couldn’t call Rachael again tonight because she was really busy trying to wrap up the paper work for the case she was working on.

Just then, in walks Theresa. Theresa Morales is one of our cleaning ladies. She and her crew come in after business hours and clean our offices. Theresa puts the “Hot” in Hot Latino. She is about 23 years old, 5’3”, long black hair, big pretty brown eyes and about 36-28-40 with, not a phat big round ass like Rachael; but rather, more the wide - hipped big ass variety. Oh yeah, she has these delicious kissable lips, which are always covered, in a “nasty” brownish/purple lipstick that just drives me crazy!

I’ve wanted to fuck Theresa silly since the day I’d met her but out of fear of sexual harassment concerns and counseling from Rachael, in her mentor role, to, “…leave the women at the workplace alone.” I decided against it. But tonight at 11:00 pm and me with a raging hard – on that wouldn’t quit…I just might have to throw caution to the wind and go for this ass.

“Que Pasa Mami!” I greeted Theresa in the hip slang of that time.

“Hey Papi!” Theresa responded.

It had taken me months to break down the communication barrier between us to the point that Theresa felt comfortable dialoging with me in this colloquial fashion. You know, it was that “he thinks he is this big time attorney and can fuck me the lowly cleaning lady” syndrome that Theresa was weary of. Finally, after allowing Theresa to see the real me…the John the brotha from ‘round the way who just was fortunate enough to make it out of the hood…real me, Theresa had come to open up and be more relaxed in my company. So basically, she and I just kept it real and flowed together very well.

I had been very careful not to show her how bad I wanted to fuck her into next week. I didn’t want to scare the poor girl away. But tonight was going to be her night. Tonight horny John couldn’t stands it no more. I was going to unleash Da Big Black Monster on Theresa’s fine Puerto Rican ass.

So in walks Theresa wearing a red loose fitting sweat shirt, which allowed her big 36 Juggs to flop around as she walked, a matching red head band holding her long black hair back in a pony tail, and tight blue jeans that hugged her wide hips and thick thighs like they were painted on.

“So what are you doing tonight after you get off?” I ask.

“Nothing, I don’t get off ‘till 1 am. I’ll be dead tired by then.” Theresa answers.

“Why don’t you join me for a drink at ‘Benny’s?” (Benny’s is a cozy little bar around the corner from the office where the 25-35 hip hop crowd hang out and listen to jams and poetry) I ask. I suggested Benny’s because I figured that the crowd and atmosphere would make her feel comfortable and less inhibited.

“Benny’s? You hang out in Benny’s? A big shot attorney like you?” Theresa surprisingly responds.

“Yeah Mami, I ain’t dat L seven square that you think.” I tell her quoting some ole’ Rick James stuff.

Theresa kinda looks up in the air and back at me trying to decide whether it would be “safe” to hangout with me after hours.

“Come on. We’ll have a good time. I think tonight is open – mic night anyhow. It ought to be fun.” I try and convince her.

Just then…damn! In walks Rachael. Shit, my plans are doomed. Rachael is gonna see me trying to fuck the cleaning lady and cock – block. Rachael struts her fine ass into my office giving me the, “oh, I know you tryin’ to fuck this young buck Puerto Rican bitch” look. Damn, my dick just grows to unbelievable lengths as two of the baddest pieces of ass in the building are in my office. Two big assed bitches. One I’ve fucked a few times and the other I was trying to fuck.

I was really becoming worried though. It was obvious that boss lady Rachael intimidated young Theresa as Theresa became quiet and got back to work around my office emptying trash cans and wiping my desk and cabinets down. I tried to break the ice between the two.

“Theresa, do you know Rachael Thomson? She is one of our senior partners in the corporate transactions practice.” I introduced the two women.

“Hello Theresa, how are you?” My fine boss offered Theresa her hand.

This seemed to really relax Theresa a lot. It was as if I was treating her like a co-worker and not just a cleaning lady. I was always raised to treat all people as equal, so this gesture just came natural to me.

“You better keep an eye on this one Theresa, he is too much,” Rachael says with her sexy smirk insinuating sex all the way.

“ I know, I am watching him!” Theresa joins in smoothly with Rachael’s game.

The 3 of us small talk for a few moments.

“Well, it was nice meeting you Ms. Thomson. I have to get back to work so I can get out of here on time tonight.” Theresa says as she leaves to go finish the other offices.

Damn, I hope this doesn’t mess up with our plans tonight, I think to myself.

I was hoping that Theresa didn’t think that my boss had me all jammed up; thus, leaving me unable to hangout with her. Of course, I couldn’t say anything to her at the moment with Rachael all up in my face.

“So you tryin’ to fuck that young girl ain’t ya?” Rachael asks while looking me dead in my eyes.

“W-What are you talking about?” I stutter.

“You know exactly what I am talking about…don’t front with me John!” She playfully snaps.

“You ain’t gonna get none of dat ass.” Rachael says.

I am actually taken aback by Rachael’s forwardness. Surprisingly, Rachael does not seem jealous like I expected. As a matter of fact, she is in more of a teasing mode.

“So you think you can fuck her? You think you can get dat Puerto Rican booty John?” Rachael teasingly asks.

“If I can get you, I can get any bitch.” I tease back.

Then Rachael really shocks me. She sits in one of my leather visitor chairs in front of my desk and basically tells me that she is not trying to cramp my style. Rachael explains that while she is having so much fun fucking me she realizes that our sexual relationship is just that, fun and that she would not encumber my growth socially or job wise.

Upon hearing this, I feel relieved and comfortable enough to share with my boss/lover that I have asked Theresa out tonight after work. Yes, I tell Rachael that my plans are to fuck Theresa. Rachael then says something that almost knocks me out of my big brown leather chair. Rachael makes a bet that if I fuck Theresa tonight that she will suck my dick first thing the next morning in the office. The other side of her bet was that if I failed to fuck Theresa tonight I would have to place myself under her desk and lick her pussy and ass while she conducted a major conference call the next day. This really got my blood boiling and of course I accepted.

Rachael peaked out of the door to make sure no one was around before leaning over and giving me a quick French kiss before saying her goodbye for the night.

Once Rachael left, I went searching the halls of our plush office for fine ass Theresa. Wow! There she was bending over a trashcan changing a bag with that big wide ass of hers busting the seems of her tight designer jeans.

“Hey You.” I get her attention.

Startled, Theresa turns nervously but then relaxes flashing her pretty smile once she realizes it is I.

“Hey Papi, Que Pasa? We still on for tonight?” She asks.

“You damn right Mami. As a matter of fact, it is now 11:45 pm and I am going to shut it down here and go on over to Benny’s and have a couple of drinks. I’ll come back and meet you out front at about 1:10 am…leaving you enough time to get downstairs ok?” I suggest.

“Ok, that is good. I’ll be ready. You can’t keep me out too long now…I have to be home to get my son ready for school in the morning, ok?” Theresa reminds me.

“Sure, I’ll have you back in no time.” I assure her.

As I walk into Benny’s the crowd is unbelievable. Sexy sistas and fly brothas all around just chillin’ listening to Wu-Tang and sippin’ on some Cognac. This place is Da Bomb. The women are dressed in everything from tight & short spandex type dresses to hip huggin’ jeans that would make you smack ya momma. This is mos def the place to be. I stroll over to the bar and order a Henny and Heiney (my favorite combo) and just mellow out as I survey the scene. For the next 45 minutes I am just chillin’ as I drink down 3 more Cognacs and 4 more imported brews. Yeah, I want to feel just right before meeting back up with Theresa and bringing her back here.

“OH MY!” At 1 am when I returned to the office to pick up Theresa, I am treated with a most pleasant surprise. Right after I asked her out, Theresa had called her sister and told her to bring her a change of clothes. So now Theresa was dressed in a black pair of dress jeans, matching Polo type shirt and black “fuck me pumps”. She had her Polo shirt buttons open giving me and anyone else who looked a glimpse of her black lace bra (I just imagined that she also completed her ensemble with a matching lace thong.). The contrast between her light brown skin and black attire made Theresa’s appearance stunning. She also wore various gold necklaces and rings.

“Mami, you look sooooooo hot baby!” I say checking her out from head to toe.

“ Thank you Papi, you know I wasn’t going out with you lookin’ like no bum.” Theresa explains her change of attire.

So for the next 2 hours Theresa and I hangout at Benny’s and get our rap on. I sip on Cognac and brew all night while she sips on Long Island Ice Teas. Benny’s closes at 3:30am and Theresa and I are almost the last two patrons to leave. Theresa is feelin’ no pain after about 3 Long Island Ice Teas and one cognac she drank to “hang” wit me. My big black dick is hard as a steel pole and needs some release. When we exit Benny’s we walk into a slight drizzle, which gives me an excuse to share my umbrella with her; thus, allowing us to snuggle close as we walk to my car. As we walk, I am playing in her hair and whispering into her ear how good she smells and soft she feels. My horny mind takes over and tells me to just go for broke and kiss this fine Puerto Rican sista…so I do it! As simple as that! Yes, as soon as we are at my car, I push her back onto the passenger side door…grab her chin and lean into her face with my thick lips and begin kissing her with passion.

“J-John.” Is all she can manage to say before submitting to my kisses.

Our tongues dance…darting in and out…back in forth and all around one another’s mouth.

Within minutes I am feeling her 36Cs and grinding my rock hard 8-inch boner all into her.

“I’ve been wanting you ever since you started working for our firm.” I whisper in her ear.

“All John, have you really? I would have never known. You never came on to me at all…even though I did catch you checkin’ out my butt when you walked past.” She admits.

“A brotha can’t show all his cards. He’s got to remain cool.” I explain.

“Come home with me Theresa. I want you tonight.” I cum clean.

“You want me? What do you mean?” Theresa tries to play coy.

Since she is trying to act dumb, I just come out and tell it to her straight, “I want to fuck you good Mami!”

“I have to be back home tonight. Remember, I have to get my son out to school early in the morning.” Theresa makes excuses.

While she is explaining why she can’t go home with me tonight, I have manage to get both my hands down into the back of her jeans to the point where I have both of her “thong exposed” ass cheeks in my palms. Oh Shit! Theresa’s ass cheeks feel soft as jelly. I just squeezed her wide ass cheeks like I was squeezing the juice out of an orange. I had to fuck this hottie tonight. She was making my dick just too hard. Within a few more minutes I had my right hand massaging her swollen pussy lips through her thong. This bitch was in heat. Her pussy was dripping like a leaking faucet. I thought, “Fuck this”, I am going to take this bitch right here. Right in the parking lot.

“No!” Not here Papi…not here.” Theresa pleaded to be taken in a more dignified place for our first time.

“You can come to my house; but you must be gone before I wake my son up for school, ok?” She lays down the ground rules.

Of course, I agree and we get in my car and head for her side of town. As we are driving again my horny mind goes to work on me. I say “fuck it” and unbuckle and unzip my pants. As I am doing this, Theresa notices out of the corner of her eye and tries to protest.

“What are you doing? Don’t do that! Stop John, I don’t want to see it now.” She says oh soooo unconvincingly.